Resort - Scenario A: Pt. 3 (ALT)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on there. Hands and knees."

"Ok," Penny said meekly. She had no idea what Tanya had in mind, but one thing was certain: she wouldn't let this go any further. She had gotten Dan off. Fine. Maybe she wanted Dan to fuck her in front of Penny. She could take that. She'd watched Dan fuck other women before. And maybe that would be her way back on top. Dan had already fucked her silly earlier, once he did it again Penny could reassert her dominance and reclaim her place in this new, emerging hierarchy.

"Dan," Tanya was standing now, one hand on Dan's chest while the other gently stroked him. "Would you fuck your wife for me? I want to see if her pussy handles this dick better than her mouth."

For a moment Dan looked puzzle. Tanya had won and, usually, that meant getting to ride his dick. That's how Penny would have played it. But who was he to argue with? He'd proven himself already that night and if needed, he'd do it again.

Climbing onto the bed, Dan positioned himself behind Penny and started rubbing the bulb of his head against her pussy.

"Oh fuck, baby. That's right. Slide it inside me."

Penny backed her ass up, forcing her husband's dick inside her. She lowered her head, moaned, and started fucking herself against him. This was her way in. She had a bigger ass than Tanya, probably used it better too. Once Dan remembered that, he'd help her get back at that bitch for embarrassing her.

Then she felt Dan's hands on her hips. And instead of fucking him, Dan started pumping into Penny. Immediately her world went wild. Was this a sign that he had taken her back, or was he just doing what he always did: take charge.

Penny moaned loudly. And with each rough thrust, her voice reached a higher pitch.

Tanya took that moment to crawl onto the bed and lay in front of her friend with legs spread. "Like what you see?" Penny's eyes went wide and she started to shake her head. "Come on, I can see it in your eyes. You want a taste." Tanya reached over and, gathering up a strand of hair that had fallen in front of Penny's face, tucked it behind her ear before taking hold of her friend's head and slowly forcing it toward her pussy,

"Oh god." Penny whined as she started to realize what was about to happen to her and what that would mean.

"Come on, baby," Dan grunted, slapping his wife's ass, eliciting a sharp, pleasureable cry. "You know you want to, you've told me you do."

Pleasure washed over her. "Oh god, Dan," she moaned, still trying to fight her friend's pull. "How could you do this to me?"

"Just eat it, baby. You'll love it."

"Oh fuck." Penny moaned, her voice shaking with desire.

Tanya bit her lip and scooted closer so only her friend could hear. "Pen, before you stick your tongue in my pussy and completely surrender to me, I just want you to know one thing: Dan's mine now. I'm going to be sucking and fucking him all the time. Taking all his cum. From now on the only way you're ever going to get any of it is if I let you suck it out of my pussy. Understood?"

"FuUuUuuUcCcCcKk." Penny screamed as an orgasm tore through her body. This was it. This was the culmination of everything that she feared and yet, as she knelt there, bent over, shaking with pleasure, she stared directly into her friend's eyes, telling her, wordlessly, that she was completely defeated.

"Thought so. Now have a taste." With that, Tanya pulled her friend's head down and watched as she dove face first into her. As soon as her lips hit Tanya's pussy, Penny resisted, pushing her head back up as if to say something.

"Tee," she pleaded.

But Tanya thrust her pussy forward and met her friend's mouth halfway. The two slapped together and the effect this had on Penny was clear from the start. Her eyes went wide and for a moment she didn't do anything. Didn't lick. Didn't suck. Didn't tongue. She simply froze with her mouth on her friend's dominant pussy as her own husband pounded away behind her. How did it come to this, she wondered.

The thought was short lived. Tired of waiting, Tanya started grinding her wet pussy against her friend's mouth, encouraging her with every thrust. "There you go, Pen. I know you've probably never done this before-being so strong and all-but someone needed to put you in your place. And that someone is me." Tanya smiled sweetly as she face fucked her friend.

As more and more of Tanya's juices made their way to Penny's tongue, the more intoxicated she became by the taste. It started small, a slight movement of her tongue eliciting a moan from her friend. Then another. And another.

"Fuck, Pen, now you're getting it. Suck my clit. Yes! Just like that. I knew you'd come around once you got a taste. Pretty soon you're going to be begging for it."

Her mouth covered, all Penny could do was moan in response. "MmMMmMMmMMmmm."

This was it, Tanya thought. This is what victory looked like. Her friend bent over, eagerly licking her pussy. "Look at me." Penny looked up at her and a thrill shot through Tanya's body. No. This was it. Penny blinked affectionately at her, batting her big lashes as her mouth worked diligently against her pussy. "You're such a little whore." Tanya mumbled, feeling her orgasim coming. "God, you're going to drink so much of my cum tonight. You realize that don't you? Get ready, Pen, here it comes. Here it--Oh fuuuuccckkkkkk."

Pressing her hand down on her friend's head, Tanya didn't release her hold until every last second of her orgasim finished. "Keep looking at me," she shouted. "I want you to stare at me while I cum in your mouth so you can see how much sexier I am than you."

Finishing, Tanya grabbed her friend and pulled her off Dan's dick before forcing her mouth back on. "That's it, bitch. Clean all your cum off of him. I want this dick nice and fresh for when I fuck it and show you how a real woman handles him." Satisfied, she threw Penny aside and took her place on her hands and knees in front of Dan's dick. "God Dan, please fuck me now." She begged.

Without missing a beat, Dan inserted himself in Tanya and regained his form, fucking her hard and fast. "Oh fuuuuccccckkkk, that's it." She groaned, her voice undulating with every thrust.

Dan grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back, arcing Tanya's back and making her ass look even tighter against his groin. A fact she relished. "Fuck, I bet Penny isn't this flexible."

"Not even close."

"Her ass probably doesn't look as good either."

Dan could only grunt in response. He stared down at the firm, tight ass bouncing against him. He felt another rush of cum coming.

Reaching yet another climax, Tanya grabbed her friend and dragged her over to her. "Say it."

"What?"

Tanya grabbed Penny's hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to stare up at her. "Say it?"

"I'm just a second rate whore compared to you."

"What else?"

"You satisfy my husband more than I ever could."

From behind them they heard Dan shout, "Oh fuck!" as he finished and began shooting his load into Tanya's pussy.

Gritting her teeth, she leaned over Penny. "You know you're going to be sucking all this cum out of me, don't you?" Penny nodded, staring in awe at her friend as she took this monumental pounding from her husband. "And next time it's going to be in my ass."

With Dan finishing inside of her, and feeling his semen splash against her inner walls, a second orgasim erupted and Tanya began squirming again. All the while she made sure Penny watched her face contort in pleasure as she took her husband's seed from her.

When they both finished, Tanya moved away from Dan, but didn't relinquish her hold on Penny's head. A fistful of her hair in one hand and Dan's cock in the other, she once again pushed Penny's head onto his dick, forcing her to suck him again. Immediately, Penny began gagging. "That's it bitch. Show me how inferior you are to me." Tanya forced Penny's onto Dan's dick until thick white globs of spit began to form at the edges of her mouth and tears started falling from her eyes. When she started pounding on Dan's chest for lack of air, Tanya lowered herself to her friend's ear and said, "Remember how completely pathetic you are, and how much I dominated you tonight."

Later

Lying in bed, Tanya and Dan cuddled side by side. His arm around her, Tanya rested her head on his massive chest. Below, Penny busied herself sucking her husband's cum out of her friend's pussy.

"That's it." Tanya said, her hand on Penny's head, making sure she truly understood her place. "Get every drop."

Penny moaned in pleasure. The mixture of Dan's and Tanya's cum was more delicious than she could have ever imagined. Any thought of vengeance completely left her as she dined on her friend's pussy.

Another hand fell onto her head and, looking up, she noticed Dan had joined once again in her humiliation. Not too long ago it had been them doing this to some submissive girl they had fucked into oblivion. Now it was her.

"You like pressing your wife's face into my pussy?"

Dan took a deep breath, clearly getting aroused from it. He pressed down firmly, forcing Penny's nose deeper into Tanya's folds. Penny shook her head from side to side, clearly struggling for air, but this only managed to turn Dan on more. Leaning over, he took Tanya with his other hand and kissed her. "Love it."

"Told you I would do this to her."

"You were right. I didn't believe you, but...fuck." He looked back down and reasserted his firm grip on his wife's head. "Never seen her so broken."

"That's what happens when a real woman takes control." That's how she felt. Strong. In control. Dominate. Wiggling her body to better grind her pussy against her friend's mouth she grabbed Dan's face and stuck her tongue down his throat again. He groaned in response.

They lay there, passionately kissing each other while Penny watched from her subservient position.

Minutes passed before Tanya broke the kiss and whispered into Dan's ear, "Get me off into your wife's mouth."

Taking his hand from Penny's head, Dan began caressing Tanya's body, first her face, then her chest, gently brushing her nipples as he went. She let out a desperate moan and took a hold of her friend's hair, this time with both hands and more force. Dan shoved his tongue back into Tanya's mouth as his hand continued exploring her body. Now, at her stomach, he let his fingers brush past her lower stomach, teasing, promising to go further.

"Oh fuck," Tanya whispered into his mouth. "You're so fucking sexy."

Dan smiled. "Sexier than Fred?" He asked, making sure he reasserted his dominance. Tanya's victory over Penny had surprised him, but he didn't want her getting any ideas about this new hierarchy. He needed to show her who was still on top.

"So much sexier. I'd tell him if you wanted. Right to his face while you fucked my brains out. I'd leave him tonight if you wanted." The way she said it made Dan believe she had never been more serious about anything in her life. His dick stirred to life.

Reaching her vulva now, Dan began rubbing, searching for her clit. This forced Penny to drop lower and tongue her friend's hole. Tanya responded by letting out a sharp moan and gyrating her hips to both match Dan's rhythm and to rub her pussy in Penny's face.

Getting turned on, Dan leaned over and growled. "You realize I'm going to throat fuck you after this."

"Yes. Use my mouth however you want." He pressed harder into her clit and she responded immediately, nearly going cross-eyed at the pleasure. "Oh fuck," she squeeked.

"You like that."

"Fuck...yes," she managed. Her voice sounded almost stuck in her throat, like the pleasure building up in her had created an internal pressure that kept everything inside of her tight. "I'm yours to use. You know that, baby. You can fuck me however you want. I'd never let Fred do that."

"You like being dominated by me?"

"Mhm," she moaned.

"You like dominating my wife?"

"Yes. She deserved to get her mouth fucked."

Sensing she was close, Dan put his mouth to her ear and whispered. "She bragged so much about how she was going to dominate you. Said you were going to be the one on your knees."

"Fuck! Look at her now."

"She's your little bitch."

"Addicted to my pussy."

"Like a good little obedient slut."

"Tell me I'm better than her." She whined.

"You're so much sexier than my wife." With that, he lowered himself down and took her nipple into her mouth.

"Oh my god! I think I love you. I'm going to cum in her mouth. I'm going toooooooo-Aaahahahahahahaha..."

Dan continued rubbing Tanya as an orgasm ripped through her body and cum poured out of her pussy onto Penny's face. Tanya spasmed hard, lifting her ass off the bed forcing her obedient and cum-crazed slut, Penny, to compensate and stay with her, never letting her mouth leave her new mistress' pussy.

When she finally came down from the orgasm it was with an audible huff, like one last big drop came out of her, signaling the end. When she finally caught her breath-not to mention her composure-she realized her fingers were still firmly entwined in Penny's hair. She untangled them, then pat her friend on the head. "Fuck, look at her." They both stared down at the now twice-dominated Penny. "Smile at us, slut."

Penny looked up and opened her mouth. Another small pool of Tanya's cum sat in the middle of her tongue. Making a show of it, she put her tongue back in her mouth and swallowed.

"That's a good slut. Now get ready, a real woman is going to show how to take your husband's dick in the mouth. Maybe you'll learn a few things."

Getting up on her knees, Tanya stared up at Dan as if staring at a God. He gripped both sides of her head and pointed his dick at her mouth.

"Who's in charge?" he asked.

"You are."

"Tell me."

"You're my master. I'll do anything for you. Please allow me to suck you off."

"Good girl."

Then he plunged his dick into her mouth.

End

12