Resort Risqué Pt. 02

Story Info
Tickling and Edging Continue for a couple at a Sex Resort.
2.9k words
4.59
10.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley gulped and walked over to the flat X-table. She was followed closely by the three naked women. Serra's dark curls bounced as she helped Haley up onto the table. Nadia's full DD tits jiggled tastily in Haley's face as she began strapping down her arms. She was bound at the shoulder, elbow, and wrist as Serra laid soft fabric across her torso.

One strap went just below her DD breasts and the other across her hips. She watched Riley's tall willowy body as she restrained Haley's legs at the thighs, knees, and ankles. A stockade was placed over her ankles and her toes were again tied to the board by Riley's long nimble fingers.

Juan's muscles rippled as he assisted Jake down off his table. It was coated in sweat, lube, and semen from Jake's multiple ejaculations. His legs wobbled as he climbed down and instantly sat on one of the few normal chairs around the room. He was still panting from his ordeal but he smiled as he watched Haley being strapped in for another turn.

"This is going to be fun," he said with a naughty tone. Juan, the only other man in the room, joined the naked women surrounding Haley's pale freckled body. She was naked and completely immobilized this time. The table was at waist height and spread her out in an X shape. Fear and excitement began to grow inside her as she tested her bonds. It was tight.

She couldn't help but admire Nadia's round ass and tits as she finished with the restraints and smiled. Nadia licked her plump lips and brushed Haley's long red hair back over her shoulders. She was just getting it out of the way because she instantly began tickling her armpits.

Laughter poured from Haley as she felt nails on both of her feet. She looked down to see Serra and Riley at either foot and the exotically manly Juan stepping between her legs. His large hands reached multiple spots on her thighs at once.

"Oh no!" Haley yelped between giggles. The deep ridges on his calloused fingers were driving her crazy as his thumbs found the tendon attaching her thigh to her pelvis. When he touched that spot and noticed her howl, he quickly dug his thumbs in and began rubbing them back and forth quickly. It tickled more than anything she'd ever felt.

"No! Noooo!" she squealed bucking against her bonds. Her thigh straps held her firmly in place as his thumbs continued their torturous work. "Please not there!" He spread out his other fingers to explore her ass and under her thighs-finding more tickle spots than she knew she had.

With Juan's massive hands, she hardly noticed the light touches of the girls' nails. But Serra said something in another language and the gentle caresses changed to rough nail tickles. She said another word Haley didn't understand and the tickling blessedly stopped. A flowery scent filled her nose as Riley opened the oil they'd used on Jake. Starting with her foot, Riley dripped on the lube all the way up her leg to her pelvis. Each drop was like a tiny jolt of ice. But as she rubbed it in, the liquid warmed and tingled slightly.

"Oh Fuck," she said imagining how much more it would tickle. Juan began massaging it into her thighs and hips. He traced along the skin just outside of her pussy and spent a lot of time making sure her ass was completely covered. Nadia's boobs hung over Haley's face while she poured the oil all over Haley's underarms, chest, and stomach. The DD delights shook as she massaged it in. She felt Serra drenching her other immobile foot in the liquid.

Haley enjoyed the respite from the tickles as her entire body was massaged with the tingling oil. Nadia used her own tits to rub the oil onto Haley's breasts. Both sets of nipples hardened as they rubbed against each other and Haley began to moan. The sight made Jake finally stand to join the group around his girlfriend.

He put his hands in the fray and rubbed a nipple on each girl. Haley loved his fingers and he knew exactly how she liked her nipples played with. Nadia toyed with her other nipple as Jake gently twisted and tugged. Haley watched them work as Juan's massaging fingers edged closer to her pussy.

"Tickle," Serra said suddenly.

"Oh no!" Haley said as the peaceful rubbing turned to fevered tickling. "I...was...enjoo-ooying tha-hahaha that!" She said laughing.

"You enjoy this too," Serra said without ceasing her nails gliding wildly across her foot. Riley was giving the same treatment to her other foot. The oil made it so much worse. Worse than she could have imagined.

"NOOOOOO! Please No!" She pleaded. The tickling was turning her on, but it was also making her crazy. Juan had gone back to the tendons in her thighs and his wide hands allowed him to tickle her butt cheeks and the outer legs at the same time. It was unbearable.

Nadia had taken to scratching her nails in Haley's armpits- causing flutters in her stomach. She couldn't stop them. Even Jake had started to tickle her-pressing her natural tits against her ribs and tickling them as if they were on a washboard. How did he learn to do that? She thought incoherently.

Haley heard the words, "Just under breast...press hard..." When she felt Jake's fingers dig into her rib under each breast, she realized Serra had been giving him tips on what to do. It had taken a long time for Haley to register the words.

"No help! No helping him!" she shouted.

"You make no rules!" Serra yelled back. The awareness was lost to her as his hands began moving at astounding speed. Haley's cries turned to incoherent begging. The intensity of the tickling made Haley's entire body tighten. It didn't slow them down and only served to increase the sensitivity of her supple skin.

"NOOOOOOO!" she yelled. "It's too...It's too much! No please, please stop!" The tickling slowed as Serra was suddenly over her head and sending Nadia somewhere else. Haley watched in fear wondering what was in store for her next. Her thoughts began to return with the softer tickles and arousal followed closely after.

"You not need to see what happens next," Serra said as a shroud of black enveloped Haley's visage. She'd been blindfolded. "No need to hear either," she said. All sound ceased as plugs were placed in her ears. Something was placed over her head and ears like a headband. Haley guessed they were earmuffs of possibly noise canceling headphones. Either way, all she could hear was the sound of her own breath and quickened heartbeat.

The intense tickling began again. Her laughter sounded much different inside of her own head and she could hear her heart rate increasing whenever she stopped to breath. A couple of them had gotten out feathers and were strumming them across both her nipples while slender feathers slid in between the toes on her left foot. Her other foot was tormented by nails as was her armpits. She knew Juan was at her thighs because his relentless tickling of her tendons had resumed.

Her underarms got a break and she fleetingly wondered where that person had gone before the overwhelming laughter took over again. She felt something hard against her clit and her body jolted as vibrations shot through her pussy. The tickling pressure increased as she reached a new level of deliriousness. Heightened senses led to an enhanced arousal like she'd never felt before.

"Oh GOD! Hahahaha! OH GOD! I'm going to cum so soon with that!" she yelled, unsure what they were using on her.

The vibrations stopped for a moment but the toy continued to wiggle around her drenched pussy. Every twist and turn set her nerves on edge as it moved her clit in every direction. She moaned and tried to fuck the toy but her hips barely moved. The vibrations started again and the strumming of her thigh tendons finally stopped. She sighed in pleasure as the rest of the tickling stopped.

She felt people moving around her helpless naked body. She tried to pay attention through the fog caused by the blindfold and pressured vibrations, but couldn't tell who moved where.

When the tickling restarted, it was softer. Someone was doing long lingering brush strokes with something on her right foot as soft fingertips caressed the other. Another set of fingers glided gently across her hips and belly. She couldn't tell whose hands were where or what tools were tickling her. She thought the expertise of the nipple stimulation had to be Jake's miraculous fingers.

Sharp finger nails on her inner thighs danced around the vibrating toy pressed firmly against her pussy. But whoever was controlling the vibrator was turning it off or removing it at exactly the right times to keep her on the precipice of an orgasm.

Agonizingly aroused, Haley begged them to let her cum. She tried to grind against the gentle vibrations of the toy but it was useless. She couldn't move.

"Pleeeease. Please let me cum. I'm sooooo close," she whined. "Please...just a little more. Just a little." She was met with a small ball being placed in her mouth. Someone strapped it around her head. She could breath and laugh around it easily but speaking was difficult. Now she was deaf, blind, and mute. All she could do was feel.

Extreme horniness overwhelmed Haley and the vibration intensified. It was only a few seconds before she felt the orgasm start. The toy was suddenly removed completely which brought an abrupt halt to her orgasm.

"Awwww, hmmmmmph" she complained through the gag quivering. The soft tickling continued but it was another thirty seconds before the vibrator was replaced.

It had seemed like an eternity of waiting but she found she was still just as sensitive as the vibrations pulsed through her. She moaned and thanked God in her head for finding this place.

Ten seconds later the vibrations got harder and someone started to suck one of her nipples. Another set of lips found her other nipple and a tongue began flicking it back and forth. The vibrations slowed and she felt a hard fleshy cock on her pussy lips. She could tell it was a person- not only because of the fleshy feeling of the smooth skin, but because she could feel hairy thighs against her spread and immobile legs. This made her think it was probably Juan who was about to fuck her. Jake's legs were fairly smooth at the thighs. A massive cock slid inside her with ease- her soaking wetness helping it along. It was thicker and longer than Jake's which hurt for a couple jarring thrusts.

He stroked against her g-spot over and over and she couldn't do anything about it. The vibrator sprang to life against her clit- its pressure increasing with each thrust of his cock. Behind the blindfold, her eyes rolled back in ecstasy. The vibrator began pulsing quickly from fast and slow which sent her over the edge.

This time, they allowed her to orgasm and she came like never before. Her entire abdomen along with the walls of her vagina began contracting simultaneously. Her clit throbbed in rhythm to her pulsating pussy as the cock continued to dive in and out of her. She screamed as the orgasm coursed through her relentlessly.

As her convulsions slowed, the vibrator was removed. But Juan's unbelievably hard dick slammed into her faster and faster-causing her to moan with every pump. The soft tickling didn't intensify but her sensitivity made it much worse. She wiggled in her restraints and began giggling helplessly. She felt someone loosening the straps at her hips and thighs but they did not release them.

A moment later the vibrator was replaced on her clit. Juan slowed his pace and pressed his pelvis onto the toy, holding it hard against her. It was almost too much for her to handle. He moved his hips slowly and remained inside of her. The pressure combined with the continual grinding on her g-spot was exactly how she liked it. Jake was probably telling him what she enjoyed at home.

She began bouncing on his penis and found that the loosened straps gave her more movement. He remained still and held the vibrator in place while she went wild on his rock hard cock.

Before long she was moaning through her another prolonged orgasm. Pleasure was all she could feel as she screamed- barley hearing the sound in the dark silence. She ground her pelvis against him as her muscles throbbed around Juan's impossibly hard dick. As the pulsations of her pussy slowed, she felt his thighs shaking against her. He remained very still but she felt his cock begin to shiver inside her.

She smiled mischievously around her ball gag, her loose restraints allowing her to quickly slide up and down his long shaft. It only took a couple expertly timed pumps before she felt his dick begin to throb. He tried to pull away but it was too late. She felt warm cum spill over her pussy and several ribbons squirting all the way onto her tits. She giggled around the ball in her mouth as the headphones, blindfold, and earplugs were removed. She blinked and saw Serra standing over her with a mock-angry look.

"You're a bad girl even when tied up," she said tisking. "Naughty girl making Juan finish too soon. We'll have to punish you now."

Nadia and Jake were re-tightening her leg straps as Riley pulled out a long, ridged dildo with a slightly curved shaft. She looked around the room and saw Juan wiping himself off with a towel. Serra removed Haley's ball-gag but also tightened the restraints on her arms and the straps under her breasts. Haley was completely immobile as Riley covered the intimidating toy in oil. Haley thought the oil was pointless since she was literally dripping wet, but as Riley began rubbing it around her pussy, she felt the warm tingles. She realized her toes were attempting to wiggle in delight but were held tightly in place. Strong nails began tracing her soles as Riley wriggled the head of the dildo inside her.

"Oh God," she said again wanting to grind onto the cock.

Riley obliged and thrust it further inside her, its curve causing new pressure on the other side of her g-spot. She kept it deep inside Haley's quivering pussy and simply moved her wrist up and down. Haley had never felt anything like it as the dildo stroked the front and then back of her g-spot repeatedly.

"Faster...faster," she begged but Riley continued the same constant motion. Jake appeared over her head and began playing with her nipples again. Serra tickled both her feet roughly as Nadia picked up a white Hitachi vibrator.

Nadia placed the vibrator gently on her clit and flipped it on. A few seconds of vibration was almost more than Haley could take but she couldn't move away from it. "Close again already?" Nadia teased handing the wand to Riley. Haley moaned as the vibrating pressure increased. Riley began to move the dildo faster as she made tiny circles on Haley's clit with the wand.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she cried.

"Oh, not so soon," Serra teased from behind Riley. The thrusting dildo and motion of the wand slowed but did not stop. Nadia and Juan were at her sides and started to tickle her mercilessly. She broke into howling laughter as Nadia's nails danced across her right side and thigh and Juan started his digging on her left thigh tendon. His other thick fingers found five spots between her ribs to strum on. He seemed to want to punish her for cutting his fun short because his tickling was maddeningly worse than ever. His huge hands seemed to be everywhere as the dildo thrusting sped up.

She heard a click and the vibrator went into overdrive. The intense vibrations causing her to attempt to contract her legs closed. It didn't work. The wand was held firmly against her clit as the dildo pounded her faster than any person. Her body reached a crescendo of orgasms like never before.

The intense tickling all over her body mixed with the pulsating vibrations were topped off by the rough dildo pumping in and out of her. It was as if every spot was having its own individual orgasm- each one shooting through her and mingling with the others. She giggled and moaned but was unable to do anything to stop the pleasure and tickling. The throbbing through every part of her strengthened to near pain as she screamed out.

"Too much!!" she yelled but the tickling only got rougher. She forgot where she was and completely lost track of everything. Tears poured from her as she howled and pleaded. When she thought she might break from sanity, everything came to an abrupt halt. She panted as the orgasms tapered off- tremors shaking her body uncontrollably.

The straps and belts were loosed and her body felt rubbery as she tried to move. She was shaking from head to toe as Jake handed her a bottle of water with a wide grin. They agreed silently with one another. They'd be booking another trip to Resort Risqué as soon as possible.