Resort Risqué

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeeeeeessss" Haley yelled finally allowing the orgasm to take her. She closed her eyes and groaned as ecstasy reverberated through her. She felt the vibrations on her clit, the nails on her feet, and the fingers and tongue on her nipples. They all mingled and exploded in her abdomen as her pussy convulsed over and over. She tried to grind against the vibrator but there was no need as Juan pressed it against her and swiveled it around. Her orgasm extended as she wailed louder than ever. She heard Jake's passionate moans turn to shrieking laughter and pleading, so she opened her eyes. Nadia was stroking Jake's red cock with her cum-covered hands. Riley was standing over his face and completely destroying his armpits with her nails. As Haley's convulsions calmed, the tickling and vibrator stopped. Serra headed toward Jake and Juan released one of Haley's arm straps.

"Oh no!" he yelled as Serra stopped at his left foot with a wicked smile. She grabbed his toes in one hand and attacked his arch. Juan went around to Jake's table and began tickling his ribs and hips. His hands were so large that he was reaching many spots at once. "Nooooo-hohoho! Not that....No more....Please!" Jake cried between bellowing laughs.

"You lost game! Came all over tits, bad boy," Nadia said with mock-anger. One hand was gliding up and down his cock, stopping occasionally to twist her nails and tongue around the head. Her other hand was continuously tickling his balls.

Haley unlocked the rest of her straps and freed herself. Then she headed over to help. He looked at her and began begging.

"Please Haley! Pleee-hehe-se!" She smiled and grabbed his free foot. Then she stuck her nails between his toes and began wiggling them every which way. He gasped and threw his head back in uncontrollable laughter.

"Sorry love, you lost the game," she said impishly. Sweat was pouring from Jake as he beat against his bonds without success. The tickling was merciless and it made Haley want to climb on top of him and ride the dick Nadia was keeping hard. So much that she decided to do it. She moved Nadia out of the way and climbed onto the table. The tickling slowed but didn't stop.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Jake asked with obvious alarm. She didn't answer as she straddled him and put his glistening cock inside her pussy. He moaned in pleasure until the tickling restarted.

"She so naughty!" Riley said. "I like." She got back on the table and put her pussy back in his mouth. "Lick better or I tickle you more." Jake did so instantly and continued through his laughter. Juan and Serra were still tickling his ribs and left foot while Nadia had moved to his right foot. Haley began to moan as Juan started playing with her nipples. Riley was moaning too and grinding her pussy against Jake's face. Haley enjoyed Jake's pelvis bucking as he tried to escape the tickling-he was unwittingly thrusting in and out of her. She grabbed Riley's tits and played with them as the girl squirted all over Jake's face. She felt the signs of his cock twitching and knew he was about to cum again. She rode him harder over the edge and another orgasm took her as she bounced on his cock. After he filled her throbbing pussy, he stopped licking Riley and began pleading again.

"I can't take it! No more! No more" he snarled.

"Aww, what you going to do?" Serra said mockingly. "You still have two minutes."

"Noooo!" Jake said as Riley climbed off him and began tickling his armpits again.

Haley's second orgasm tapered off but she continued to ride Jake. She put her hands behind her and danced her nails around his balls and inner thighs. His wails reached new heights as they used the final minute to completely ruin him. By the time they stopped, he was a panting, lubey mess. They released his straps as Serra grabbed Haley's arm.

"Your turn again, I think. Back on the table little dove," Serra said.

To Be Continued

12