Resort Stay Ch. 03

Story Info
Her first "accident".
5.5k words
4.52
8.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First full day: Before the beach

Getting to Hawaii from the East Coast is a bit of a bear, but this was going to be our first vacation without kids and most of the cost was paid for, so the effort was worth it. An early morning hour drive to get to our local airport, an hour and change flight to get to Atlanta, then a flight across the country to San Francisco. Two hours of waiting time for the flight to Oahu, another hour and a half to catch the commuter flight to Maui that's thankfully short and beautiful in the evening sun, forty minutes for the rental car and finally finding the resort. The clock says it's seven p.m., - our bodies tell us it's 3 in the morning the day after we left!

Chris's seminar was being held at the Royal Lahaina Resort, a stunning property. To be honest, I didn't even notice when we checked in as all I wanted was to get a drink and get into the room. The drink arrived ten minutes after we got to the room by which time I'd shed my shoes and shirt and was sitting on the balcony of our third floor ocean front room.

"Your drink," Chris said with cheer. I had to blink, I guess I had drifted off. "I'm going to finish putting stuff away and then jump in the shower."

"Thanks," I said, no cheer in my voice. "I'm going to sit here for a bit and enjoy this drink," I smiled at her as best I could. "Babe, this is amazing," I added, pointing with my drink toward the sight of the islands across the waves.

"Hmm," she replied. "Let me get things settled and wash all this grime off me, then we can enjoy it together," she kissed me on the head and went off into the room.

I had to catch myself when I woke up, the sound of the waves had me thinking a pipe had burst somewhere in the house. It was dark, though I could make out the waves. I ached, the chair on the balcony was not for sleeping in. I looked back into the room which was also very dark, only the glow from the blue LED numbers on the clock shining out. Two twenty-three. At least I'd set the glass down at some point and hadn't made a mess by dropping it as I fell asleep.

I put my hands on the chair rails to get up and felt something. I held it up. "Shit," I whispered. It was Chris' t-shirt laying across my lap. Obviously she'd had different thoughts on how we'd begin this vacation. I hoped I hadn't set the mood with my collapse into relaxation on the balcony without her. I made my way into the room and found the bathroom. I showered without the lights and climbed into bed naked next to her fifteen minutes later. She pushed my hand from her ass and rolled over. Well, I guess it's my own fault, I thought.

"I hope I'm the reason for this," my gorgeous wife whispered in my ear the next morning as she slid her hand under the sheets to my erect shaft. How I adored her holding me!

"Mmmm," I kissed her, opening my eyes to find her on the edge of the bed in one of those plush terry robes the nice hotels leave in the rooms.

"C'mon," she smiled, "breakfast in waiting, sleepyhead. It's already ten," she quipped slipping off the bed, her robe opening and revealing one long, bare leg.

"Hey, what you got under that?" I asked, sitting up and interested in more than breakfast.

She laughed, "Wouldn't you like to know?" as she bounced out to the balcony where a table full of food waited for us.

I sat on the bed, congratulating myself on my fantastic luck of having such a treasure of a wife. She leaned against the railing and looked back at me. A sly smile creased her face.

"If you're not interested in breakfast, maybe someone down there will join me," Chris said matter-of-factly as she turned her back to me and opened the robe wide facing the beach below.

"Jeez! Chris!" I hollered as I sprung from the bed, grabbing the sheet as I ran toward her.

She was laughing heartily as she turned back to the room, showing me that she was in her mom suit beneath the robe. "You move pretty good for an old guy," she drolled. Her eyes fell to my midsection. "Hmm, maybe you're not the old guy who fell asleep out here last night. He just sat here asleep as I walked around naked. Didn't even move as I laid my shirt across him and my tits on his head," she pouted pushing her nice Bs together.

"I......" stammered, now really upset with myself and the missed opportunity. "I'm up now!"

"Yes, I can see that," she smiled. She winked. "But we're going to the beach after breakfast. I want to enjoy this vacation and head home tanned when it's over," she continued, no anger in her voice. "Now wrap that sheet around yourself and let's eat."

"How much of you do you plan on tanning?" I tried to come back as I wrapped the sheet around my waist.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Is that all you ever think about?" she pulled her robe around her and took a seat looking out over the beach.

Much later that first full day

It had been a pretty spectacular afternoon. What Christine had imagined was an endorphin-induced hallucination associated with the birth of our third daughter, Angelique, and which she had secretly relived erotically ever since was confirmed as actually having happened. I shared how excited I had been at the time, sporting a prominent erection as she was ogled by various men -- including her boss- as I stood at her side. The mutual confessions of how aroused each of us were by these happenings led to further revelations.

Chris shared how our earlier exhibitionism during the time we dated (see First Show) had been a secret source of near constant arousal for several years afterward, though she had been embarrassed by her excitement and fantasies and feared that if she shared them with me I would have been angry. Or worse yet, she admitted, that I would think there was something wrong with her and that it would jeopardize our marriage. She told me that she'd received many proposals for 'lewd things" from several of the construction workers for over a year, having foolishly mouthed out her cell number to them as they watch us at the window (as I had guessed!). Just before our wedding about eighteen months later, she'd tossed her phone into a firepit, claimed she lost it, and got a new phone and number.

"I know how much you love me," she said through tears, "and how beautiful you say I am because you love me. There was just something so damned hot, so base and yet profound in how these men described what they wanted to do with me. They were crude,....and I would be shocked by how vulgar their words were, but so turned on!" She buried her face so I could not see her eyes, "Is that sick? Is there something wrong with me?"

I had moved her hand to my hardness. "I guess I'm sick too, huh?" She left it there. "I don't think either of us is sick, really. I mean, not like that we'd do anything bad to anyone like some real sicko. I happen to think you're gorgeous, that you have an amazing, sexy body, and it turns me on to have other guys look at you. Yeah, I guess some folks would think that it's different that it's not just looking at you, but...y'know, seeing everything," I'd admitted.

She'd giggled, her tears still falling, "Well, it sure makes a girl feel special." Then she'd sat up and stared into me. "Is that terrible, Joe?"

Before I could speak, she said, "I'm a mom, dammit. I'm married, and I love you more than the world. I'm a nurse, a professional person. I'm...," I cut her off.

"You are a woman, and what arouses you is about you, not what other folks say," I said from my heart. "Do you think I love you less?"

"No," she protested.

"Do you,...are you upset that back at school I set up that day at the hotel? Or that I knew those guys were seeing your most private parts when Angie was born, that I had a fucking hard-on that coulda pierced steel,... are you upset that I did that? That I let it happen?"

Chris stroked my very full cock. "I let it happen. You just didn't stop it. And no, I am not upset." Then she laughed, "oh fuck, I had thought that was all a dream! These past four years, I thought I dreamed the whole thing!" she laughed with her face hidden in her hands.

"I dreamt about it a lot!" she felt my shaft throb. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. Without a word, she slid her body up mine and again we were one.

"Shit!" Chris yelped some time later, startling me.

"What the...?"

"Get up and get dressed. It's seven, registration closes in thirty minutes!" she said as she jumped from the bed. We'd been in the room since sometime around noon and I realized I was famished.

"I could use some dinner..." I tossed out.

"Really?" she said over her shoulder, "with as much as you've been eating all afternoon?" a devilish smile peeking out from her tossle-haired face.

I sprung from the bed and wrapped my arms around her. "I could use some more," I pled.

"You're an insatiable bastard," she toyed, her eyes smiling.

"Cuz you're so beautiful," I answered, cupping her breasts.

"Joe, really, I have to get to the conference center and pick up my registration package before they close," she said pushing my hands away and lifting her delicates from the drawer.

"Don't," I said.

"Don't what?" she looked at me.

"Don't put those one, just grab a dress and some shoes," I said nodding at her hand.

She looked at the panties and bra in her hand. She laughed, "Are you nuts?"

"Just grab a dress. Who'll know?" I pressed, my eyes pleading.

"I'll know." She protested. "what if...." She seemed to be wavering.

"We'll go down and get your package, then go to dinner. Surrounded by whoever happens to be there, and you'll have on nothing but your dress and shoes. Nothing else," I said taking the panties and bra from her hand. The look in her eyes was both confused and delighted.

"Joe, I have about a gallon of you inside of me! I need to have panties!" she protested, a stern look on her face, eyes glaring. And nipples hard.

"We're going to be late if you keep arguing" I said calmly. "If there's a problem, maybe you could explain it to a busboy and get him to help you," I nodded to her damp bush.

She was very perturbed and I knew she was holding her tongue. She grabbed a dress from the closet and walked toward the bathroom. "I will at least do my hair, if you don't mind. Get dressed, you damned ass. Jeez!" she said over her shoulder as she went to freshen up her hair and make-up. What a fabulous round ass that is, I thought.

The pick-up of her seminar materials went quickly, the place was deserted except for the conference staff at that hour. We were in the resort's restaurant in twenty minutes after leaving the room.

As the hostess got us to our table, Chris asked a bit insistently for rum and Coke.

"Your waiter will be right with you, ma'am," she responded.

"Great," Chris smiled, "so he can bring my drink with him then." Her eye contact with the hostess got the message across.

Chris is not a drinker, so I knew something was up. "Everything, okay?" She just looked at me, a cross between humor and sadness on her face.

"Hi, my name is Karl and I'll be your server this evening. Your rum and Coke, ma'am. Anything for you, sir?"

"I'll do a Black Russian, thanks. With Absolut." I said as Chris swallowed about half her drink.

"Yes, sir. Let me get that and I'll be back to see if there is anything else."

"Um..."

"Karl, sir," the young man offered.

"Karl, could we get a couple dinner menus? They are still serving, aren't they?"

"Until ten, yes sir," he smiled. "I'll bring those with your drink."

"So, what's up?" I asked after he left.

"Really? Are you that clueless?" Chris answered, though she was smiling.

I suppose I was, as I had no idea why she was upset. I ran through the afternoon in my mind and reached out and took Chris' hand, which she did not pull away. I tried reading her face, to fathom what was on her mind.

"I'm really not upset about any of those guys seeing you. I thought we both admitted it was a turn-on," I offered tentatively.

She squeezed my hand and chuckled. "It is," she swallowed the rest of her drink.

"Is this about the panties?" I whispered, grinning.

"Yes, you dumb ass, it's about me sitting here without panties," she replied as Karl stepped to the table.

I have to give it to the kid, he was really cool though there was no way he hadn't heard Chris say she was pantiless. Chris dropped her head and took hold of the glass, then realized it was empty.

Karl put another in front of her, "I took the liberty, ma'am," without the slightest hint of double entendre. "and your Black Russian with Absolut, sir," he said lowering the drink from his tray to me. "I'll leave the menus right here and give you two a few minutes," he said. Then he spun on his heels and was gone.

Chris grabbed the full glass, then began to chuckle. "Ohmigod," she said and took another healthy swallow, her face and neck blushing.

I was struggling to hold in a guffaw.

"You're a fantastic lover," Chris whispered as she took my hand, "and it has nothing to do with being the biggest dick in the world," she continued looking into my eyes.

"What?" I said. "How am I the biggest dick in the world?"

That look she has, where she's trying to explain something to the baby, or maybe talking to a puppy, was all over her. She took another sip of her drink.

"Joe, I love you. I love making love with you, you always make me feel like I'm the center of your world. I always, you always, make our love-making about me. My happiness, my arousal" she spilled out, holding my hand and looking into my soul. "I mean, I know it's not all about me, but that's how you make me feel, so I can give myself to you with abandon. I hope you feel that."

"Chris, I do. Absolutely," I confirmed from my heart.

She sighed deeply and took another drink. "Sometimes, Babe, you get fixated on a thing and won't let go," she looked into me.

I guess I furrowed my brow or something, but she saw I wasn't getting the point.

She had that "I'm going to go slow for you" look again, and she smiled. "You remember the first time you entered me from behind?"

I smiled at the memory and nodded.

"It was wonderful, and I told you that I really liked it. Well, for months, that's all you wanted to do, Joe. It's like you got hung up on it and couldn't get it out of your system," she exhaled, looking for recognition.

"You did that with the guys at the hotel, too. You kept asking if I liked it, what I was feeling, and that we should do it again. You always wanted the shades open when we got a place, even in your dorm room. You parked in less secluded spots with other cars around," she went on. "That's why I had to tell you we couldn't ever bring it up again, Babe. It's why I refused to discuss the subject, Joe. It became about that, not us." There was a pleading in her eyes, she wanted me to understand.

"i..., I never meant for it to be about that. I was..." I struggled to both understand and to express how I understood those events. "Chris, I...think... I was trying...," I struggled.

Chris brought my hand to her lips and kissed it. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said and repeated the gesture with her hand.

"You can't just say show that guy your pussy, or let him see your tit. It doesn't work like that Joe, and it can't be an all-the-time thing. I have to want it, I have to decide. You get that?"

"Yeah. Of course, Chris. I get excited cuz it makes you excited. I mean, I'd never just put you on display. You're not a stripper or something. I wouldn't..."

"Oh!," she smiled as she took another hit of her drink. "Just get that thought out of your head, buddy. I will not be dancing on any stage. Ever!"

"No, I didn't mean..." Chris started laughing.

"I know how your mind works, Joe. You would suggest that." Her look was steely.

I took a long slow drag on my Black Russian before saying a word. "You'd take first prize in any amateur night..." I offered.

"Thanks, I'm glad you think so. But NO!" There was no smile.

"Have you two made up your minds on dinner?" Karl interrupted, sliding another rum and Coke in front of Chris. As he reached to take her empty, she put her hand on his.

"Just a sec," she smiled. She took the glass and downed the quarter of the drink that was left, then handed him the now empty glass.

"Anything for you, sir?"

"Give us a couple more minutes, please."

"No problem, sir," Karl replied and smiled politely at both of us before withdrawing.

"I think he's trying to get me drunk," Chris giggled as she brought the fresh drink to her lips.

"Well, if we don't get some food, that's exactly what's going to happen," I noted. Chris doesn't drink. She might order something if we're out, generally some sweet drink, but will seldom finish that, usually leaving at least half the drink still on the table when we leave. The couple of times she has finished a whole drink, the result is the same. She gets frisky, not loud, or mean, - then she falls asleep. She was on her third rum and Coke now and I noticed her eyes getting heavy. I smiled.

"What?' she asked.

"Just looking at you and appreciating how beautiful you are," I said. There was a slight smile on her lips, and her eyes were closed, both hands on her glass.

"Mmm," she sighed, blinking her eyes open. She looked at me, and her eyes slowly closed. Her head bobbed once and she straightened up, eyes wide.

"Oh my," she grinned. "you really tired me out this afternoon."

"That must be it," I agreed, not wanting any sort of discussion.

"I gotta pee," she said looking around the room.

I hadn't noticed any signs, so I was no help. "Let me see if I can find someone to escort you," I said raising my hand to get our waiter's attention.

Chris put her hand on my arm and leaned closer, "But I don't have any panties on," she whispered.

I could see Karl approaching in response to my motion, so I whispered back to her, "He's not going to know that unless he's in the stall with you."

Chris' eyes flashed and she tried to stifle a laugh. She giggled through her response "Well it wouldn't be the first time that happened."

My eyebrows went up and I was about to ask her what she meant when Karl arrived.

"Yes, sir, ready to order?"

Chris put out her hand toward him, "I have to tinkle, can you show me the way?" then she laughed. "I mean the way to the pottie, of course I know how to tinkle."

It was almost silly, but somehow it seemed provocative as well.

Karl looked at me. I suppose it was chivalry born of experience. Who knows how many drunk women made passes at these waiters, all handsome young men working in a very romantic, exotic locale. He had no idea how any particular husband or boyfriend would react. Or whether he or the woman would be the object of any anger or jealousy.

I nodded, motioned toward Chris and said, as non committally as I could, "Whatever the lady needs."

Karl took Chris' offered hand. She turned in the chair, and while her legs did open a bit, she had her other hand on her lap holding the dress quite properly so nothing showed. As soon as she stood, she had to steady herself on the edge of the table.

"Oh my," she said. Then she took Karl's arm and said "That's better. I think you've gotten me a little drunk, naughty boy," and giggled.

She turned her head over her shoulder, "Toodle-oo," she cooed softly and winked at me. It was a slow, sleepy wink with both eyes.

I wanted to ask her what she meant by "not the first time" being in a stall with a guy. I wanted to follow and see how this progressed. I wanted.... I wasn't sure what I wanted. I finished the rest of my Black Russian in one swallow.

After five minutes, I grabbed Chris' rum and Coke and downed that too. In another five I had resolved to wander to the bathrooms, wherever they were, and see what was up, not entirely sure what I hoped or dreaded finding.

12