Resort Stay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, sir." It was Karl. I was confused.

He lowered his voice. "Sir, I..., I think your wife has fallen asleep in the bathroom."

"What?"

He glanced around before continuing, though the restaurant at this time was almost entirely empty. "She was pretty wobbly, sir, but she said she could make it herself..." I could just imagine him offering to 'help' her.... "I heard the stall door lock and waited by the entrance. After a bit I knocked, and your wife didn't answer, sir."

"And? Did you check on her?"

"I... Sir, I just looked in the door to see if she had fainted or something. I can see her feet under the stall door, but she's isn't answering." He seemed genuinely concerned.

"Let's go," I said standing.

"Your wife's things..." he nodded. I scooped up her purse and the conference package, putting them under my arm as I followed him out of the restaurant, around a corner and down a hall to the restrooms. I had my hand on the 'Ladies' door when Karl said "Sir" and held my shoulder.

He pushed the door just slightly ajar and call out "Hello, anyone in there? Maintenance coming in!"

No answer, and he nodded to me holding the door open. I was surprised when I realized he didn't follow me in.

"Chris!" I called knocking on the stall door where her feet were visible. "Chris?" I called again, shaking the door which she had locked.

"Is there a way to unlock this damn thing?" I asked Karl who stood in the doorway.

"Crawl under?"

Well, duh, I thought. I just assumed there was another way places who had these restrooms got into locked stalls. I got down on my hands and knees and looked under the door. I almost laughed. There was Chris, naked except for her shoes, legs open, asleep on the pot. She was kind of leaned back and to the side, breathing peacefully. I turned and there was her dress hung on the hook. I wondered why the hell she hadn't just hiked the dress up?

I had to get on my back and shimmy part of the way into the stall until I could get an arm up and unlock the hasp, then I shimmied back out and got up, a bit exasperated. I pushed the door open and leaned over Chris.

"Hey, Baby, you okay?" I asked her softly. She just responded with an "Ummm" and a deep breath. I reached around and grabbed her dress, having set her papers and purse on the sink when I entered the bathroom. Hmm, it's not like I could throw her over my shoulder and just carry her to the room, I thought. That would be through the courtyard, the lobby and shops, then onto the elevator and down our hallway. I had to get her dressed.

"Hey, Chris, we gotta get your dress on you, you understand?" another "ummmm."

"Can you stand up, Babe?" A deep exhale. I patted her cheeks, like they show in the movies. "Chris, I need you to stand up. C'mon, Babe, wake up."

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I should say, she looked in my direction, but she seemed very unfocused. She smiled and said "I love you," before her eyes closed again and she let out a deep breath.

Shit. "Karl, can you give me a hand?" I'd told Chris I wouldn't ever expose her, and I'd meant it. It would be worse to call the hotel and get security involved, and way worse to try to just drape her dress over her and carry her through the place.

"Babe, I need to get you dressed, okay? But I need to get some help. Do you understand?" "ummm" she nodded.

Karl was behind me when I stood up, looking in on my sleeping wife nude on the pot. My mind was trying to calculate how to do this. Do I hold her and he dresses her, or vice versa? I opted for that, postulating that there'd be less touching than if he had to lift her.

I patted her face again. "Chris, I'm going to need you to stand up, alright? I'm going to help you, okay? I'll hold you and Karl is going to get your dress on you. Do you understand?"

"Uh-huh," she exhaled. Her eyes opened and she tried to focus on Karl. "Oh, hi," she smiled and closed her eyes again.

I handed Karl the dress and reached around Chris to lift her up. Once I had her there, I shifted and got behind her as I knew the dress had buttons up the front.

"Stick one of her arms in, then we'll pull it around and get the other in," I directed.

"Would it better if we moved her out of the stall?"

I guess I was more flustered than I realized as that made perfect sense. I sort of walked Chris out until we were standing between the stalls and the row of sinks.

"Okay, get an arm on," I said.

Karl held up the dress, then said, "Crap. It's all button up. Just a second," he seemed flustered too as he began to undo the ten or fifteen buttons up the front of the dress. I wondered if it was just the buttons, or the naked woman being held in front of him.

I looked in the mirror to appreciate what a predicament we were in. Karl was undoing the buttons, none too fast, while glancing repeatedly at my nude wife inches in front of him. That's when I noticed Chris was grinning like the Cheshire cat. For a moment I wasn't sure, thinking she must be dreaming, then as she breathed deeply again, I noticed the hardness of her nipples. She was aware of all that was going on.

"This is awkward," I commented, shifting my grip on Chris to prop her up better. Of course, my hand ran across her breast. "I trust you'll be discreet about my wife getting drunk."

"Of course," Karl replied, fumbling with another button, his eyes on Chris' thick bush.

"I'm pretty lucky to have such a beautiful wife" I said, "of course I didn't expect to be showing her off like this. I can't even get her into a bikini," I chuckled.

"Really? I'd say she'd rock a bikini. Those tits and this..." he caught himself and looked at me nervously.

"it's cool. I tell her that, but you know women..." I trailed off. Chris had her eyes closed again, but her firm nipples let me know she was listening.

"Got it," Karl said holding up the dress.

I shifted Chris a bit and moved an arm. "Here, slide it on her," which he did.

"Um, well crap." I said. "Let me move around front, you bring the dress around and stick her other arm in." It took some fumbling, and I wasn't sure if Chris had fallen asleep again or was just faking really well. I was in front of her, her nipples in my chest and, if she were awake, she would feel my hard cock pressed against her. Karl scooted around to the back and brought the dress across her. I watched in the mirror as he ran his hand across her bottom "smoothing the dress" and then worked her arm into the other sleeve.

"You take her," I said, leaning Chris back toward him, "I'll get these buttons so we can get her out of here."

His arms came around to support her as I stooped to begin on the dress buttons. There was no pretense as he cupped her breasts. "Man, these are nice. She'd kill it in a bikini." "

"I appreciate the compliment, but I don't appreciate you copping a feel. I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't approve either," I said standing and glaring at him. It wasn't real anger, but I had to put a stop to his liberties.

His hands were still wrapped around her, crossed under her breasts with one in each palm.

He looked concerned and uncupped his grip, putting his hands under her breasts. "Sorry man, she's just so sexy."

"I agree with you, but it doesn't mean you can do what you want. Don't be a fucker, okay?"

"I didn't mean anything. No disrespect or anything, honest," he stammered.

"Alright," I relaxed. "I suppose if the situation were reversed, I'd do the same thing," I smiled. "But you might want to get your hard dick outta her ass crack before I stop being nice," I looked right into him.

A stupid grin, mixed with nervousness, appeared and he separated himself from Chris' body. Her breasts continued to rest on his arms crossed on her. Her head down, she had a grin also.

I finished buttoning up the dress and scooped her into my arms.

"Could you put that package and her purse on her, please?" I asked. He did.

"I'm sure if you see us around you won't be weird or say anything, right?"

"No, sir," he assured me.

"it's Joe," I offered. "And this is Chris," I nodded to the woman in my arms. "I don't expect to hear anything about any of this. No whispers, no staff hanging around my wife."

"No, sir. Not sure anyone would believe me anyhow..." he smiled. "You're a lucky guy, Joe. She's hot as hell."

"Thanks. Write up whatever those drinks were and charge it to the room. 1188. Put forty percent on for the tip, alright?"

"You bet. Thanks, though after... well, I should refuse the tip, feeling her up like that," he half grinned.

"The tits, or her ass?" I asked with a smile.

Karl actually blushed, looking at the ground. "Take her to Maui Girl, it's a bikini shop. You gotta get her into a bikini, man. She's way too hot for anything else." I could see he was imagining that by the look on his face.

"Night Karl," I said. "Enjoy beating off!"

He laughed.

As I walked along the lighted path between the restaurant and our tower, Chris in my arms, my mind raced through visions, both recollections and imaginings. She stirred.

"Mmmm," she brought her head up and looked at me, mumbling, "Where we at, Joe?"

"On the way to the room, Babe," I answered, squeezing her to me.

"Mmmm," she said again.

"You have fun?" I asked walking with her like a child in my arms.

"Hmmm?" she sighed.

I chuckled.

"What?" she asked.

My hand came around from under her and I circled her left areola with my fingertip. "Did you have fun?"

"Uh-huh. You?" her fake drunken sleepiness completely gone as she watched my face.

"Oh hell yeah!" I answered. She pulled her face to mine and we kissed passionately. We were in bed asleep, in ten minutes, our clothes on the floor.

12