All Comments on 'Resort Stay'

by KnightlySeducer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda dumb. No self respecting man allows other men to ogle their wife on the birthing table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He needs to have the kids DNA tested. But he’s a cuck, so it’s probably irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No vote. I've been through the birthing process 5x, and I can tell you there is nothing sexy about it, never mind the results after. Things are a mess!

You have this in LW, but the story is purely exhibitionist so far. If this is all, then it's in the wrong category.

But more to the point, your title is Resort Stay. Then we get a story totally disconnected from a resort stay. You do not indicate continuing.

If you leave your readers scratching their heads, wondering. You've failed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The birth story has NOTHING to do with Maui.....not interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More of the resort to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He obviously has no self-respect, or respect for his wife, so the earlier comment is rather irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that was weird, and obnoxious. You really think it matters to a fag cuck how good his wife looks? He just wants to use her for his own perverse FETISH. As long as other men want to use her the cuck gets what HE wants, and if she's got a half way functioning vagina he can find some scumbag to do the deed. I knew something was different when you took six paragraphs just to convey that his wife is attractive, which of course is irrelevant in cuckville.

Whatever. Awkward and embarrassing. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a very engaging story line or the character portrayals. Especially of the male/husband. He comes across as a witless moron who values and promotes his own sexual excitement over his wife's modesty and virtue. Indeed....hiding in a bathroom while a parade of people -- not strangers who would never be seen again, but co-workers. And then the excitement passes and he still somehow can't bring himself have what is perhaps a very important conversation with his wife? He is an expert at avoiding. And finally we're left to wonder how this story ends?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 2 years ago

Off-putting and non erotic.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Great story!!! Please, go on soon...

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

As others have said, the birthing process is nowhere near sexual.

The mother, especially without any form of anaesthesia, has enough on her plate without thinking about sex in any shape or form.

Her vulva is extended and dilated ready for giving birth, certainly not neat and tidy.

The whole thing reeks of gross unprofessional behaviour.

Stupid really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not erotic. The husband is written as a 14 year old in a man suit.

That close to delivering a baby a vagina doesn’t look like a sexy pussy and after delivery all women are just trying to recover and keep the baby alive.

I will skip next chapters where husband will obviously want other men to see and fuck his wife.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiocy of this story begins with a husband who gets an erect cock when he is with his wife in the delivery room for the birth of a child. You can see how sick this author is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the husband has some weird imagination and he is seeing things. Also, what does this really have to do with a resort stay? Should have a different title.

KnightlySeducerKnightlySeducerover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback, I truly read and consider each constructive comment. I am amused, however, by the haters on this forum. Literotica has many different threads for the diverse nature that is humanity, so if what I write is not your cup of tea you are free to go elsewhere. Don’t like a topic I cover, - leave and read something you like. Turned off by an act I depict, - there’s lots more stories by others to which you can go. My kink is not your thing, - I’m not forcing you to read anything.

You calling me names or threatening not to read my stuff is beyond silly. Use a bit of imagination and proper words in complete sentences for your insults; and I promise a full refund of what you paid to read my “crap.” The worst haters, if you will check, have not even attempted to submit anything to Literotica. Not one has a story posted, not a single word.

Peace to all, may each of you enjoy life as it thrills you, however you identify and with whomever you like, in a manner you both (or all) enjoy. Close-minded, “normal” people scare me – I guess they’re here too.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

OOAA, the Gay Cornudo, like it of course, but I'm with the haters. This was just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Star. It's weird, I think they're so mismatched, but they seem to work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnightlySeducer@KnightlySeducer
Thank you for your feedback, I truly read and consider each constructive comment on my stories. I am amused, however, by the haters on this forum. Literotica has many different threads for the diverse nature that is humanity, so if what I write is not your cup of tea you are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES