Resort Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," she exhaled.

Twenty-eight minutes later, in ER Room #3 of St. Vincent North, our third child -- another girl we named Angelique (Angie) - joined our family.

The following morning about 10 am, Chris had her tubes tied. It's a nifty procedure where they make a little slit near the belly button, use some funky longish instrument, and essentially put rubber bands over the fallopian tubes to prevent future pregnancies. We'd thought initially we might have more kids, but decided three was enough so opted to do this before she left the hospital in a couple days. By eleven she was back in her room and was conscious enough to start breast-feeding Angie by 1 pm.

I had spent the morning at home taking care of the girls, then got them all settled to spend the night with Chris' mom who had driven six hours to help out.

Chris had been sitting up when I arrrived, the baby back in the nursery. Chris wasn't generally hot blooded, but she's pushed the covers off and was sitting with her legs up, the gown around the knees. I hadn't decided if she was groggy still from the surgical anesthesia earlier in the day, or again unaware of what was showing. She had no panties on, and the view was magnificent. She wasn't in the ER anymore but in a private room. Still, her feet facing the door meant anyone entering was greeted with an unexpected surprise. It thrilled me, and I said nothing to her about the view. I hoped...I'm not sure what I hoped.

"You just missed Angie," she smiled as I walked in. "She was feeding." I noticed the snaps on both sides of the gown were all loose, apparently Angie had been hungry, and Chris was rather nonchalant about re-covering herself as most of one breast and a good part of the other were visible.

"Did she do well?" I asked with genuine interest. Chris had breast fed the older two girls as well, the eldest being no problem, but Madison, now the "middle" daughter, had had some problems latching on initially.

"She was great. Jack said she looked happy, knew just what to do," Chris replied.

"Jack?" my eyebrow went up.

"Yeah, he came by for a visit. To see how I was doing, and to meet Angie." she said.

"And, he, ah?" I pursed my lips and nodded toward her chest.

Chris looked at me quizzically and then at her chest. She lifted the loose flap material showing me her breasts and the still elongated nipples. "Yeah," she answered with a perturbed tone, "it's Jack. He's a doctor, remember? No big deal" the whole time keeping her enticing, erotic breasts and their long still red nipples exposed to me as I imagined they had been to Jack.

"Sure. No, I... I'm just am sorry I missed it.., missed Angie's first feeding," I finished, trying to make it sound real. Jack was in here, alone with Chris, and she'd had her legs up with her pussy showing, - which he'd seen last night, - and had her breasts open to him as our daughter sucked on her teets. Blood was filling my cock fast, seeing in my mind Chris' breasts being oogled by Jack Chandler, -as he'd drooled over her perfect pussy last night -- and likely again before I'd arrived. I never for a moment thought Chris would do anything but was absurdly thrilled and aroused that she was so cavalierly showing her body. I'd wished for it often, day-dreamed myriad scenarios, but never thought it would happen.

Did she realize, know what she was doing? Or was this a one-off that I'd have to relive over a million times only in my mind in the coming years, induced by some sort of endorphin high from the natural birth? I wanted to ask her, to talk about this. Was it the right time? First, I had to rearrange my cock trapped at a strange angle in my shorts. And wash my face! Throwing water on it would let me wake up from this amazing dream if that's all it was, and I'd find Chris asleep at the hospital later with Angie in a bassinet beside her.

I'd just stepped into the bathroom when I heard a voice.

"Good evening! Am I disturbing you?" I looked through the cracked door to see Walt Stranski, the hospital's young administrator in the doorway. The hospital was part of a large national chain, and this young guy was on the management track having to pay his dues at a small rural hospital before getting a big city gig. I saw Chris glance at the bathroom door and then back at Walt. I wasn't sure what that meant, but decided to just stay put.

"Not at all, Mr. Stranski, come on in," she smiled. I thought I sensed her trying to stifle a laugh. She'd dropped the gown flaps she had been holding, but the left one caught on her nipple and so it was exposed, the right mostly covered.

"I, ah, was just making evening rounds. Um, I, ah, I try to get out to the hospital at different hours. To see..., to meet folks on all the shifts and see how things look. How they operate, I mean." He was trying desperately to fix his gaze on Chris' face, but his eyes kept going elsewhere. "Please, call me Walt."

I remember thinking that it was nice that he wanted to let her call him Walt, after all, you shouldn't be too formal with a guy staring at your pussy or tits. I also thought, am I the only one who can smell her heat? Or is it that I'm the only one who recognizes what that is?

Walt stepped into the room a couple steps, closer to what I was sure he had come to see. He stopped, his eyes flipping back and forth as he tried to figure out what to do with his hands. At the time, he couldn't have been more than twenty-three or four and I doubted he'd ever seen a woman exposed like this; at least not in real life. I still wasn't sure if Chris knew, or was just aroused without being conscious of why, - or if she was going to kill me later for letting this happen, so I said nothing.

She lifted her right arm and stretched casually which caused the gown to lift the unsnapped flap and her right breast to be fully exposed. Walt's mouth opened in surprise.

"Oww" Chris cried out, causing poor Walt to jump. Her movement caused the gown already at her knees to slip down her thighs to her waist allowing the full light of the room to flood her midsection. She had one hand over her belly button and the other below it, just above her pubic hair.

"Sorry, I get these sharp pains. I think it's from the surgery. They come sometimes when I stretch, but it's better if I press on my belly a bit," she smiled at him. His eyes were not looking at her face, and I was certain she looked right at the bathroom and saw me looking at what was transpiring. Did she wink?.

"Walt, do you mind? This is so embarrassing."

Looking down the bed at him, between her open legs, Walt was white, his eyes as big as coffee cups and mouth agape. "I don't mind at all," he whispered.

"I meant, would you mind covering me up, please. I don't want to let up on my tummy" she smiled weakly. I was trying to suppress my laughter at the young guy's predicament, and realized I had my hand on my erect member responding to Chris' tease.

"Oh, yeah.." he said, coming back from his fantasy excursion I watched Walt reach for her gown.

Walt stepped close to the end of the bed and had to lean forward to reach the hospital gown. He tried to move it but it was caught partially under Chris' hands. She had to know exactly what she was doing!

"Can you get it?" she asked, our eyes both watching the same scene from two very different perspectives.

He pulled a bit. "it's kinda stuck," I heard him say. Chris' eyes darted downward, then back to the bathroom door just barely ajar and down again. I followed her direction and looked. Walt was bent at the waist over the edge of the bed, trying to retrieve the crumpled hospital gown with his face less than a foot from Chris' splayed legs, a knee at either side of his head. I was certain she could feel his breath on her nether parts and that he had to be inhaling her fragrance.

"Here," she said and, pressing her feet down, raising her hips a bit as she gasped the side rail with one hand, releasing her grip on the gown and bringing her pussy even closer to his face, but it did the trick and the gown slipped out. Walt pulled it down and straighten up from his awkward position. She looked into toward the bathroom, then at Walt, her eyes mischeviously sparkling.

"Thank you," she sighed. I wasn't sure if it was to Walt or me. Or if she even realized I was there. He backed out of the room and walked off without a word. Before either of us could say a word, Dr. Ghaddi walked in.

"How are you doing, Chris?" he said happily. "Oh, I thought the nurse said Joe was here? "

I quickly flushed the toilet and pushed open the door. "Right here, doc. Let me wash up. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, great. I just wanted to let you two know that you'll be getting out of here tomorrow. The baby is doing wonderful, and your labs are all spot on," he said to Chris. "You'll probably rest better at home, too. I know there are folks coming in and out of these rooms all the time, you don't get any privacy."

"That's for sure," I said with a smile. When I looked over at Chris, she was blushing and wouldn't make eye contact with me. She'd looked at me, moments ago, playfulness in her eyes as she was exposed to yet another set of eyes. And now?? Or was she... did she think I hadn't seen?

The sights of that night were crystal clear in my mind as I looked over at Christine. She'd finished the phone call and was semi-reclined on the chaise. She had her knees up and apart, feet on either edge of the chaise. I grinned. "What you thinking about, beautiful?"

"Angie's birthday," she replied turning her head toward me and smiling. "You?"

"Same thing," I said smiling back. I'm sure our thoughts were not the same. Or were they? We'd never talked about it those couple days, the time never seemed eight and then life became busy again.

"Oh really?" she came back, raising to her elbow and lifting her sunglasses. She nodded to me, and asked, "And that?"

I glanced down and to my horror found my bathing trucks tented very prominently. My cock doesn't normally point straight up when I am lying down, but not having realized what my thoughts were doing to my body, I hadn't readjusted and my stiff dick was being held by the mesh netting inside the trunks and was pointing to the heavens.

"Shit!" I exclaimed trying to roll to the side and readjust at the same time. Chris swung her legs off the lounger and tossed me a towel, laughing.

"We should head to the room and take care of that," she cooed as she scooped up her beach bag and wrapped a towel around her waist. "I need to find out what it is about my having a baby that gets you so turned on."

"Honestly?" I asked, incredulous.

"What?" Chris asked, her head cocked to the side.

The walk into the hotel from the beach and the elevator ride to the eleventh floor took an eternity. As soon as the door closed, I lifted Chris, pulled off her towel and carried her to bed.

12