Resorting to Basics

Story Info
Sex brings the hotel back to life.
5.4k words
4.6
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

North Branch Hotel and Resort fans out to more the two hundred acres of land from the bank of the river, straddling the north branch and over rolling terrain about a half-hour drive southwest of the city center. It has 45 guest rooms, a restaurant and bar, an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, pickleball court, exercise room with standard equipment and game room with pool and ping pong tables. The property features hiking trails, two actually babbling brooks and a duck pond. It receives enough rain to keep the lawns, gardens and forests lush and enough sunshine to keep the guests golden brown.

And half a dozen years ago, it was on the brink of bankruptcy. Until my sister arrived, the ink still drying on the diploma for her bachelor's degree in hospitality and hotel management.

The elderly couple that had bought the facility a decade earlier as a retirement venture had had to part reluctantly and amicably with the previous facility manager when they could no longer afford his salary. Hallie was more than happy to accept an entry-level, two-year contract to run a property where she saw opportunities rather than problems.

She started by retooling the website, swapping out dated information and photos with more eye-popping depictions of the building and grounds. She set up social media accounts that she updated regularly with colorful reports on the sprouting of leaves and flowers, the passage of geese, the guests splashing in the pool or pond and whacking tennis balls around the court. Her hardest sell was reducing room rates by ten percent, but she convinced the owners that she could more than make up for the revenue loss with increased occupancy. She hired a new cook and revamped the restaurant's tired menu.

The results were not immediate, but after one year she had cut the operating deficit in half. She projected that the hotel would return to profitability within another year. She got it there in eight months. She convinced the owners not to pocket the net revenue but to reinvest it in linens, décor, repairs to the pool deck and repainting the tennis and pickleball courts.

Hallie's second two-year contract included pay increases of eight percent and five percent. She didn't rest on her laurels. She took a "what have I done for this property lately" attitude. She surveyed guests in person and potential guests online about what changes, enhancements they would like to see at North Branch.

One question she threw in almost as a lark was whether people would like it to adopt a clothing-optional policy. To her surprise, and delight, the answer was overwhelmingly "yes." Luckily, the owners were open-minded about such matters and after due deliberation agreed to take the chance. It took effect in Hallie's fourth year on the job.

With that policy in place at North Branch, occupancy, revenue and profits rose. Hallie increased wages and benefits, hired more, younger, attractive staff who put customer service first and happily joined the clothes-free environment. Her third two-year contract included a ten-thousand-dollar signing bonus, salary increases of ten and eight percent and a five percent share of ownership.

Then she got really daring. One of the primary reasons respondents gave for suggesting the clothing-optional policy in the earlier survey was simply "freedom." She decided to see if she could ride that into libertine territory. Some guests had said they didn't like having overt sexual activity restricted to private rooms. Couldn't they designate an area away from the hotel where fucking would be allowed? The owners again were reluctant but trusted Hallie to make the right call after having done so so many times before.

The sex zone was an immediate hit. Couples sometimes headed for it two or three times per day. Partner-swapping and orgies were not uncommon. There was an unwritten rule that was largely obeyed against pure voyeurism; if you went, you must participate. The hotel's customer base expanded to neighboring states and beyond. Bookings became more difficult to obtain, even as Hallie gradually increased rates.

Hallie decided to take another step. She hired a videographer and offered special packages that featured videos of people having sex -- couples, threesomes, foursomes and more. Access to the videos was limited to guests who appeared in them, in both DVDs and from downloads from a secure site in the cloud.

Groups could include guests only or outsiders hired through a local modeling agency. The models could be seen in local and regional print and broadcast advertising for clothing, furniture, appliances and car dealerships and in the restricted-access videos sucking cocks, licking pussies and fucking total strangers. One of Hallie's favorite and frequent hires was a thirty-two-year-old mother of two who was a part-time real estate agent and president of the elementary school PTA and could be seen on many, many videos giggling uncontrollably as men spurted cum all over her face and tits.

If she took a particular liking to a couple or group, Hallie would throw herself into the mix at no extra charge.

It was while she was telling me over the phone one day about a group session that had been more intense than usual that she asked rather casually if I'd ever be interested in joining the fun. I had thought about it before but hadn't mentioned it to her because we refrained from sticking our noses, or other parts, into each other's business. But I quickly, instinctively, excitedly said, "Hell yes." She promised to get back to me when she found an appropriate match.

Her call came two weeks later. She had a very attractive couple in their late thirties who were repeat guests, having made a fine couples video the year before. He was a college professor, she was a librarian. They had two teenage daughters. They were just beginning to think about branching out sexually after years of strict monogamy. They wanted to start with a threesome with another man. I would have to take Thursday off work at the firm, but I was up to date on all my projects, so that was not a problem.

I joined them for lunch in the hotel restaurant. Hallie had told them only that they would be joined by a handsome, intelligent, articulate, fun-loving architect with a bigger-than-average dick and who knew exactly how to please a woman. I wasn't sure of that last part, but Hallie said she had consulted with some of my previous and current lovers and had been assured that the claim was true. She hadn't told Mark and Julie that we were siblings.

When she introduced me as her "hunk of a brother, Brian," Mark raised his eyebrows in surprise and Julie smiled broadly. Mark stood to shake my hand. He was an inch or two taller than me, with black hair, a slight tan and a frame that was visibly well-toned even when covered by a polo shirt and shorts. Julie, though she remained seated, was obviously a long-legged, short-skirted swimsuit model in disguise. I couldn't have been more pleased with my assignment.

After lunch, we adjourned to a gazebo overlooking the duck pond where Mark and Julie had decided to shoot the video. The sex zone had been expanded. Indeed, Hallie had created a special section of the website to show that guests could stand on any room balcony and likely observe one or two couples screwing. The videographer, Stephanie, and her assistant were set up and waiting for us.

We started with Mark and me kissing Julie and fondling her tits and ass through her blouse and short skirt. She did not wear a bra or panties, so we quickly had her naked, sucking on her nipples and fingering her pussy. We removed our shirts and shorts, and Julie grabbed a cock in each hand and started stroking them. We were both hard as steel immediately.

I went down on her first. She had a well-trimmed patch of pubic hair above a shaved cunt. She was wet, and I relished the smell and taste of her juices. I could see by looking up at her body as I ate her out that Mark was standing on the gazebo bench and she was sucking his cock. I flicked my tongue over her clit and rammed it into her snatch. She shivered and shook and came almost immediately.

Mark sat down on the bench next to her and pulled her onto his lap. She reached between them and guided his cock into her slit. She arched her back. He raised his hips off the bench. He was deep inside his wife. I stood next to them, one foot on the bench, and Julie leaned toward me to take my dick between her lips. She sucked about half of my shaft into her mouth and then bobbed her head back and forth over my cock and her body up and down over Mark's.

Mark rose, lifting Julie off his dick and away from mine, and gently settled her on hands and knees on the gazebo floor. He scurried around and lay beneath her, his cock pointing up at her face. As she settled her lips around it, he said to me, "Fuck her. Fuck my wife now, Brian." I was happy to oblige.

I leaned into her to drive my rod as deep as I could. I reached around and cradled her swaying tits in my hands. She pushed back to meet every thrust while still managing to keep a steady rhythm sucking Mark's cock. It was quite a feat for a woman who had limited herself to just one man for more than a decade and a half.

I drove my dick long and hard into her pussy. She pushed back with vigor. I relished crashing against her firm ass. She reached back between her legs and cradled my flopping balls in her palm. I picked up the pace, thrusting into her faster and faster. She matched my rhythm while bucking her head up and down on her husband's cock.

Mark gave it up first. He hoisted his hips off the floor and blasted spunk into Julie's mouth. She swallowed it all and kept sucking until I unleashed a flood of cum into her pussy minutes later. I stayed pressed to her back, my hands still idly toying with her breasts. When I looked up, I saw Hallie standing at the gazebo railing, giving me a double thumbs up.

After a short rest, during which Julie gently stroked our semi-hard dicks, Mark called for another round. Stephanie, who had complimented us on our first take, gave us the "action" call and we started by again concentrating on Julie's luscious chest, fondling tits and sucking nipples. She took turns sucking our cocks back to full strength. Mark then lay down on the floor again and motioned Julie to lower herself onto his cock. They fucked in classic cowgirl style, and Julie pulled me to her side so that she could turn her head and suck my dick.

She took me balls deep into her throat. She pulled back, fondled my cock and balls, licked up and down my shaft, then wrapped her lips around my dick again. Mark pistoned up into her pussy with animal lust.

We lasted longer than we had the first time around, but Julie was just too hot of a woman and too accomplished in sex for us to hold out forever and we gleefully surrendered to orgasm. I was surprised when she pulled her head away from me and started jerking my cock so that when I climaxed I came all over her face. Mark was looking up at this spectacle and couldn't resist any longer. He reached up, cupped a tit in each hand and pumped streams of jism into her cunt.

Mark and Julie splashed into the nearby pond to cool off and clean up. I joined them briefly, then shook hands and shared a bro hug with Mark. Julie wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me tight against her and kissed me long and hard.

"I hope we'll see you when we come back next year," she said.

"So do I." I smiled and kissed her on the lips again.

"We might be ready to expand our coupling by then, but I'll want you included no matter how many men we involve."

"I hope it happens," I said. "This afternoon has been one of the best times of my life."

"Mine, too. Bye now. Take care, Brian."

I picked up my clothes and headed naked back to the hotel with Hallie. She wrapped her arm in mine and pressed against my side as we walked.

"You were great, Brian. I think you were just the guy they were looking for," she said. "And Stephanie said she's sure you'll look fantastic on the video. She said she got some nice close-ups, especially of that unexpected facial."

"That was a surprise," I said. "I thought she wanted me to come in her mouth."

"I think she did, until she didn't. It seemed a spur-of-the-moment thing."

"Well, it sure spurred my moment."

"I could tell. Anyway, I'm glad I hooked you up with them. And, hey, they agreed to let you have a copy of the video."

"Oh, wow, that'll be great. I'd love to see it," I said.

"Yeah. Playing it will liven up your cocktail parties." She laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

I put on my clothes when we got to my car. Hallie asked if I wanted to be "put in the rotation." She said I'd have to accept payment in the future because she couldn't justify having a volunteer take a paying role away from one of the models. I readily agreed to have sex with beautiful strangers and get paid for it.

One of my projects was slated to begin construction the following week, so I was too busy to be concerned that time went by without my being asked back to North Branch for another video shoot. Hallie kept assuring me that she wanted to line me up with just the right couple or group, and I relied on her judgment.

Three weeks later, the building project was far enough underway that I was assured work was proceeding well. Serendipitously, Hallie called that weekend to see if I'd be available Wednesday afternoon. I told her that I'd been working hard, putting in long hours, so no one should complain if I took a half day off.

"Excellent," she said. "Now, there may be a little issue with this one, though."

"Oh. Uh, what's that?"

"Well, it's a couple in their forties, been coming here often ever since the clothing-option policy took hold and doing at least one video per visit since we started them. They're super nice. Still very attractive, sexy as hell," Hallie said. "The problem is this: They want a straight swap foursome, and they want me for the other woman. They're willing to pay a premium for that, so I said I'd do it."

"Okay, well, so we'll both be there."

"It might well be more complicated than that," she said. "We might have to actually fuck each other at some point."

I hesitated to respond for several seconds.

"I see," she said, her voice quavering slightly. "If you don't want to do..."

"No, no," I said, loudly, cutting her off. "That isn't it. I was just speechless for a bit because I needed to catch my breath."

"And?"

"I hope you meant 'get to,' not 'have to' fuck each other," I said. "Because, frankly, right now I can't think of anything that I'd want to do more than that. Fuck you."

"Oh, Brian," she said, sounding like she might be crying. "I'm so happy you said that. I feel the same way. My god, we should have done this, been doing this for a long, long time."

"I don't love anyone in the world more than I love you, Hallie," I said. "You're right. We've waited too long. Tell me where to be and when to be there and I'll be there."

I met them again at the hotel restaurant. Phil and Lisa were, indeed, a very attractive couple. A civil engineer and a pediatrician. They were casually stylish, laid back but knowledgeable in conversation, witty, interested in what we had to say. Hallie did not introduce me as her brother. I was simply Brian, the other man, presumably from the agency. We lingered over lunch until almost two in the afternoon, then headed up to their suite on the third floor.

Stephanie was there with an assistant, set up and ready to roll. Hallie had had to hire more video staff; she had four crews working that afternoon and two more scheduled to join them for the evening. It turns out that we have not just a sizable population of voyeurs but also a significant bloc of exhibitionists in this country. Praise be to both.

Lisa and Hallie took charge, kissing us men on the lips and feeling for the bulges in our shorts. Lisa caressed her husband and Hallie ran her hands over me like she'd never done before. We kissed hard, I copped feels of her breasts for the first time, massaged her ass, pressed my hardening dick against her belly. She lifted my polo shirt over my head and loosened my belt, unbuttoned my shorts and yanked down the zipper. My cock was rock hard when she pulled it out of my briefs and wrapped her fingers around it.

She pulled down my shorts and briefs and knelt before me. She clutched my ass with one hand and held my dick with the other as she slowly opened her mouth and sucked me inside. I shook involuntarily. Hallie had often bragged about being an extraordinary cock sucker. I was finding out that that was no exaggeration. She knew, of course, that the most sensitive area was around the dick's helmet, but she also knew that seeing their rod completely devoured was a major turn-on for men. She soon had her chin braced against my balls, the tip of my cock in her throat.

My beautiful, sexy, whip-smart sister sucking my dick. My hands resting softly on her head as she bobbed back and forth before me. I watched my cock slide in and out of her mouth. It was all I could do to keep from coming on the spot.

Lisa and Phil were already naked on the bed. I reluctantly coaxed my sister up and helped her out of her blouse and shorts. As usual, she wore nothing underneath. I laid her down on the bed, spread her legs and crawled between them. Her pussy was already dripping when I placed my lips and tongue on her labia. She clenched her thighs on my head. I licked her cunt, flipped my tongue over her clit. She squirmed in delight.

I wanted to crawl inside her, possess her by having her possess me. I wanted to truly be one with my sister, I loved her so much. Plus, her pussy tasted fucking marvelous.

Then I felt the tap on my shoulder. "Time for us to fuck strangers," Phil said.

I forced myself to leave my sister's wonderful cunt. I had a role to play, a job to do. Lisa was one hell of a consolation prize, but a consolation prize nonetheless. I wanted to fuck Hallie, but instead I acquiesced and slid to the other side of the bed and lowered myself onto Lisa.

We kissed softly, then harder. She felt around between us until she found my stiff dick. She stroked it smoothly. That was enough to make me focus exclusively on her and me. I kissed and licked down to her round breasts and sucked her large, hard nipples. I continued past her navel, to her freshly shaved crotch. Phil had had his cock in her already and she was well lubricated. I rammed my tongue into her snatch and she squealed with joy.

She asked me to swing my legs around and spread them so that my dick hovered over her face. She quickly sucked my cock into her mouth. She wasn't as adept as the world champion cock sucker next to us on the bed, who at that moment was working her magic on Phil, but she was damn good. We sixty-nined until she quivered in orgasm. Then I rolled over and had her climb on top of me. We began fucking cowgirl style.

I love this position. I can get my cock deep into the woman's pussy and still have total freedom to kiss her, fondle her tits, grab her ass. And watch her face as the thrill of the friction inside her builds.

Phil was fucking Hallie next to us doggie-style, which meant that we all had great views of what the other pair was doing. Stephanie and her assistant hustled about to get the best shots with their hand-held cameras. The four of us bucked and bucked, up and down, back and forth. Lisa finally shook in climax again and I fired spurts of cum into her pussy. Shortly after, Phil shot a load into Hallie.

We fell into a sweaty, heaving heap on the bed. Then, in an unexpected treat, Lisa and Hallie locked in a sixty-nine of their own and sucked cum from each other's cunt, swallowing it joyfully. The videographers were smiling broadly and breathing heavily as they recorded the lesbian action. Phil and I were hard again before the women finished gulping down our spunk.

12