Resorting to Basics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was overjoyed to see Phil grab Lisa and hurriedly ram his cock into her pussy. He clearly had his mind set on fucking his wife, which meant that Hallie and I could finally consummate our own love. Hallie grinned at me with the identical conclusion. She slid over and lay down on her back. She spread her legs and lifted her arms to beckon me down to her. I didn't need to be asked twice.

I lay on top of my sister. We kissed, slipped our tongues between each other's lips. She reached between us and guided the tip of my cock to the opening of her cunt. I slowly pushed into her. We started rocking together just as slowly, then gradually picked up the pace until we and Phil and Lisa beside us were feverishly pounding our way to the heights of sensuality.

Hallie whispered, "Fuck me, Brian. Fuck the hell out of me."

"I love you, sis," I whispered back, hoping Lisa and Phil didn't hear me but really not caring if they did. "We're finally doing this. We're making love, not just fucking. We're loving each other."

"I love you too," she said. "I love you so much."

We slammed together in abandon. We kept going for minutes after Phil and Lisa both shouted in jubilation as they reached climaxes. When Hallie finally did moan in pleasure and I let loose a torrent of cum into her pussy, she had me locked hard in her arms and threw her legs around me, determined to never let me go.

Hallie continued to line up video shoots for me the rest of that summer and through the fall and the holidays. One of my most memorable assignments was when she threw me into a group that included the PTA president, Nicole. Hallie hadn't lied: She was one hot mother. Pretty face, great tits and ass that gave her just the right amount of curves, fantastic legs. I was certain that as her kids grew up their male friends would single her out as their number one MILF.

Nicole and I couldn't fuck each other because we were there to please the paying guests, not ourselves. But I watched her as closely as I could, and she clearly was an energetic fucker but seemed more enthusiastic about sucking cock and reaping the reward of multiple facials.

She knelt between two men, alternately sucking and stroking their dicks. She fondled and tickled their balls, kissed and licked their shafts. One after the other, she jerked them off, directing streams of cum to splatter on her cheeks and chin. When the men stepped away, a third shuffled to her and she quickly guided his dick into her mouth. A fourth man spread her legs and slid under her until she lowered her pussy onto his cock.

I lost track of her, though, when a woman crouched over me and lowered her cunt to my lips. I ate her enthusiastically while another woman rocked up and down on my dick.

I chatted Nicole up afterward, and we went for a drink after cleaning up. We hit it off and she invited me to dinner at her house the following night. Her kids were with her husband's parents. He, Brent, joined us and was just as gracious and interesting as she. He told me that he didn't mind her extracurricular activities at the North Branch because she always sucked him off while they watched the resulting videos. He enjoyed extra-marital sex as well, he said, he just didn't want to be filmed. That we would end up as a threesome in their bed that night was a given.

Nicole allowed Brent and me to undress her while we rinsed dishes, loaded the dishwasher and straightened the kitchen. Brent lifted his naked wife onto the kitchen island and invited me to go down on her. She had the camel toe pussy lips that I love so much, and she smelled and tasted sweet. I buried my face in her crotch and licked her with a frenzy.

Brent then led us into their master bedroom. He and I quickly stripped off our clothes while Nicole lay on the bed, watching us and fingering her pussy. Brent then took my place between her legs and she pulled me up close to her, on my knees. She grabbed my rigid cock and sucked it into her mouth. Brent rose up between her thighs and jammed his dick into her cunt. She rocked up and down, back and forth with the energy of a teenage slut.

"My wife's pretty fucking hot, huh, Brian?" Brent said through heavy breathing.

"She sure is," I said. "You're a lucky man."

He laughed. "As are you and just about every other man we know. Nicole's fucked them all."

Nicole released my dick from her mouth long enough to retort, "And you, my love, have fucked all their wives and girlfriends."

She resumed sucking my cock, slow and deep into her mouth. Brent banged her like a jackhammer gone wild. He obviously relished watching his wife give me head. We kept at it for minutes on end until we finally filled her mouth and her pussy with cum.

Nicole wanted no rest period. She kept sucking my dick until I was hard again. "Fuck me now, Brian," she hissed. Brent rolled away from her and she flipped over onto her hands and knees. He slid his pelvis under her face. She took his dick into her mouth just as I eased my cock into her dripping snatch. She was an accomplished and joyful DPer. I slammed against her ass with my forward thrusts, and didn't mind the slurping sounds my cock was making in the cum her husband had left in her cunt. She shoved back to take me deep inside her while bobbing her head frantically over Brent's shaft.

It seemed forever and not nearly long enough before I fired a second load into her pussy and she sucked Brent dry as well. This night launched a continuing relationship in which we get together every couple of weeks or so for a series of deeply satisfying threesomes.

More important, Hallie and I now fuck each other once or twice per week, without giving up any of our other lovers. She has constantly thought of and implemented enhancements to the resort -- special events, a concert by a regionally popular rock band that thought it would be cool to perform in the nude. She organized a theater group that wrote and performed X-rated plays. They had regular postings of "cumming attractions."

Revenue rose. Hallie further increased pay and benefits for the staff, attracting and retaining the very best the area offered. She made regular campaign contributions in North Branch's name to keep publicity-hungry politicians at bay. She made even larger donations to the local food bank and thrift store, the literacy organization, the women's rights campaign.

Then tragedy struck. Two days into the new year, the wife in the ownership couple died of a massive heart attack. She was seventy-eight years old and had appeared to be in good health. After the funeral, I accompanied Hallie back to her manager's apartment at the hotel. She held me tight in her arms, crying quietly, and said, "It seems disrespectful, Brian, but I really, really need you to make love to me now."

I have never treated a woman as gently as I treated her that day, and I pride myself on at least trying to be attentive and respectful to my sex partners and their needs. I tenderly removed the black dress my sister wore -- the sexiest mourner I've ever seen. Even in her despair, she couldn't deviate from norm and wore beneath the dress the skimpy black bra and panties I had given to her for Christmas. I carried her in to her bed and laid her the mattress. I slowly stripped off my clothes and climbed on the bed beside her.

She lay in my arms for a long time, saying nothing. I grazed my fingers over her soft skin, kissed her cheeks and lips. After a while, she stirred, groped for my penis and started kissing me harder.

"You do want me, don't you, Brian?"

"Like that old Glen Campbell song," I said, "'I want you more than need you, and I need you for all time.' I'll never let you go, Sis. Never."

"Fuck me, then, Brian. Fuck me."

I opted to stay in make-love rather than rutting mode. I slowly, gently glided my cock into her cunt. I slid in and out of her with care, though making sure to stimulate her clit with each meager thrust. She responded in kind. We were like gentle waves on the sea, flowing, rolling, like rocking a baby to sleep. I don't know if she came. She said later that she might have, but what she really felt was just an overwhelming contentedness. Safety. Hope. Love.

I, though, being a mere man, came like a fucking stud horse.

We lay in each other's arms afterward. She told me that the new widower had talked to her the night before after calling hours. He offered to give her full title to the hotel and resort in exchange for lifetime use of the house that he and his wife had lived in happily during their years there. She declined. They had gradually increased her ownership stake to twenty percent. She said a gift of the final eighty percent would just be too much.

He then offered a fifty-fifty split, with her as CEO and him a semi-retired consultant. That she accepted. Now, she said, she had many plans. Remodeling, additions, bigger staff, more improvements to the website. An additional paid site in which she'd post videos of our favorite models -- "and the two of us, if we want" -- having no-holds-barred sex.

"And," she said, "a new house for the new equal partner. Nothing terribly fancy, but with matching master bedrooms and baths, with connecting doors. One for me. One for you. All I need to do is find a good architect to design it. Know any?"

I playfully slapped her lovely ass for uttering such insolence. She went on and on about her plans, about how we would live in the house together, have our separate lives and lovers but move freely between our matching bedrooms to routinely "fuck our fucking brains out."

I liked that idea a lot, but was overwhelmed by how many other ideas she advanced.

"Stop. Stop," I cried, laughing and holding her tight to me. "You're too much. You're going to have to either let my mind process all the things you've said or suffer having me stuff my dick in your mouth to stifle you."

She thought for several seconds. "Well," she said, "I'm too fired up about the future to stop talking about it now. So I guess you're just going to have to do the dick-in-mouth thing. Gosh darn it."

12