Respect My Authority

Story Info
Stephanie put Sasha back in her place.
5.6k words
4.71
8.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Sasha Banks or Stephanie McMahon or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"So, you wanted to see me?"

Stephanie looked up, and scowled, "Is that anyway to talk to your boss?"

Sasha raised an eyebrow, before shrugging, "I meant no disrespect."

"And yet, you'll tell anyone who will listen, that you're The Boss?" Stephanie questioned.

"It's a gimmick." Sasha pointed out, "Your husband isn't literally The Game."

"I don't like your tone." Stephanie scowled, "Or you, talking about my husband."

"Oh, so that's what this is all about? My, special relationship, with your husband?" Sasha teased with a wicked grin, then quickly added, "Relax, Boss Lady, I'm only teasing. He means a great deal to me, but he's like my Dad. Not my Sugar Daddy. Besides, no one is stupid enough to try and break you two up."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Stephanie grumbled, "And I'm not sure I believe you."

"Well, it's true." Sasha insisted.

"Doesn't matter." Stephanie said, slowly standing up from her chair, "Because I can not tolerate how this looks. Or your attitude. No, you will learn to respect me. One way or another."

Sasha Banks had a bad feeling about this. It wasn't often she was summoned by Stephanie McMahon to meet her in her office. Normally she was dealing with Triple H, and since she got to the main roster, even directly to Vince. But she and Stephanie had barely spoken, and on the rare occasions that they had, the other woman was disturbingly cold to her.

It was impossible to make everyone like her, and Sasha knew better than to try, but this wasn't just a twitter troll. No, this was the most politically powerful woman in the WWE, so the coldness had been a very bad sign, but this was even worse. And honestly, The Boss wasn't entirely sure what she was going to do.

Her first instinct was to lash out, but that definitely wouldn't help the situation. Neither did the fact that her second instinct was to start drooling, as Stephanie McMahon stood up to her full height. All 5.9 of her. And maybe even taller, including her heels. Which easily dwarfed Sasha's 5.4. Then there was that amazing power suit, which looked so very good on her.

That jacket, blouse, and dark blue jeans with a Motörhead studded belt buckle, was quite the alluring look. Especially with a bulge in those jeans, telling Sasha that Stephanie was packing more than just a bad attitude. And considering The Boss was just in her ring gear, she was beginning to feel seriously under dressed.

"So, are you ready to respect my authority?" Stephanie broke the silence which had fallen between them. Then she frowned as Sasha started laughing, and questioned, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing." Sasha lied, and then when she received another look, she added, "It's just that, 'respect my authority', really? Pretty sure that's a dated 90s reference. Whether you meant to make it, or not."

"And there you go again, with your little backhanded comments." Stephanie grumbled, "Is this really what my husband enjoys when he's not with a real woman?"

"I told you, I wouldn't know." Sasha said dismissively, before she smirked, "Maybe, you should ask Shawn Michaels. If Hunter has a side piece, I'm pretty sure it's his 'Road Wife'."

There was a brief pause, then Stephanie gave a fake laugh, and then leaned down to growl directly into Sasha's face, "You know what? If my husband wants to associate himself with trash like you, so be it. But why should he have all the fun? Especially, when I can put is side piece in her place, just like this..."

The bitch then kissed her, and Sasha really didn't know what to do with herself. It wasn't like this was the first time she had kissed a woman, or even that a woman roughly kissed her all of a sudden, but this was perhaps the most problematic. Because automatically she tensed up, and even lifted her hands up to push Stephanie away from her. However, this was basically her boss, so she had to tread carefully.

Especially because, while other workers were supposedly protected from this kind of thing, it wasn't normally enough to stop this kind of behaviour. And here, in the WWE, in 2018, this was the best place for her to be, and she didn't want to lose this job. Not when it was her dream job, which she had worked so very hard to get.

Besides, maybe she could turn this to her advantage? There were rumours about Stephanie bottoming to the likes of Beth Phoenix, AJ Lee and Lita, and it would be a tremendous feather in her cap if she could pull that off. Especially if those rumours were false, and she could take the mighty Stephanie McMahon's anal cherry.

So after a long pause, Sasha let her hands relax, and she then pulled the other woman closer to her, and finally started kissing back. Which had her boss smirking wickedly, but it also almost caused them to lose their balance, which would be very embarrassing. Luckily, that didn't happen, and they enjoyed a brief make out session, before the taller woman pulled her back, and smirked at her.

"I knew it!" Stephanie beamed, extremely proud of herself, "I knew you were nothing but a slut."

"Says the woman who's now cheating on her husband, with me, after accusing him of doing the same thing." Sasha grumbled.

"Hey, he IS cheating on me." Stephanie insisted, and when Sasha gave her a look, she added, "Even if it's not physically, he loves you and NXT more than me. And I will not stand for it. So, take off your clothes, you nasty little slut. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's time for me to put a whore in her place. Just like I did to your precious Trish Stratus."

"Actually, I was more of an Eddie Guerrero fan, than any of the previous girls." Sasha said dismissively, then Stephanie gave her a look, and she added with a grumble, "But fine, whatever."

Stephanie felt validated as she watched the shameless whore Sasha Banks remove her clothes like the nasty little stripper she was. Sure, she didn't put as much effort into it, as she probably did with Hunter, but it was more than enough to get Stephanie going at this point.

Maybe especially because it wasn't like she was taking off that much. Oh yes, Sasha had practically come here in her underwear. God, the things these sluts actually wore to the ring would never cease to amaze her. Whenever she wrestled, she at least had the decency to cover up. Not flaunt everything they had, like the rest of these hos. No wonder her husband was so tempted. And really, no one could blame Stephanie for her actions.

Which included carefully pushing a few items aside, and then pushing Sasha onto her back, onto Stephanie's desk. Then a fully clothed Stephanie just jumped on top of her, pinning her down, and smirking wickedly. Yes, she should have probably taken off her clothes right away, and just given this whore everything she had. Something that Sasha would probably take, and love.

However, The Billion-Dollar Princess loved the power she felt from being fully clothed, while the so-called Boss was completely naked underneath her. Something she fully intended to make full use out of, as she leaned down for another passionate kiss with this uppity bitch. Who of course, was quick to kiss back.

Something which was very easy to get lost in, which was exactly what happened. Fuck, Stephanie loved kissing girls. Even the whores employed by this company. Actually, especially the whores employed by this company. They were just so easy, and she love the feeling of power she had over them. And sure, it was morally questionable, but considering how much sex they had with each other, this truly felt like no big deal.

Besides, Stephanie told herself that she would stop if Sasha, or any of these other sluts, ever complained. Not that she'd ever had to put that to the test. Hell, this particular ho was practically cumming already, just from what was supposed to be a warm-up. Something which happened before, and the McMahon was determined it would happen again.

Without really thinking about it, they automatically started grinding against each other like animals in heat. Something which always felt great for Stephanie, but given the current angle, that bumpy belt buckle she was wearing was currently digging into Sasha's whore cunt, with very enjoyable consequences for the uppity black woman. Oh yes, Stephanie definitely recognize those kinds of moans, whimpers and cries.

And while she should arguably back off, so she could later make Sasha cum for her harder, she just couldn't resist doubling down on this particular act. Something which was very much welcomed by the employee, who had the audacity to call herself The Boss.

Sasha was used to doing this kind of thing with Bayley, and only Bayley. After all, the WWE female superstars were only too happy to do all sorts of things with each other, but tribbing was seen as more a sweet and loving thing. She had been able to find a way to use it with her favourite fuck toy, while still being dominant, but she certainly enjoyed it being something just between them.

And it was so weird to be on this end of it, given while she had suffered through being dominated, particularly by Charlotte, no one had put her in this position before. And to her shame, Sasha had to admit, she was kind of enjoying it. Actually, she was enjoying it a lot.

This wasn't entirely her fault, of course. She was a twentysomething bisexual, surrounded by pretty people 24/7. And half of those she battled for dominance on a regular basis, both in and out of the ring. So naturally she would enjoy having an incredibly tall, and naturally dominant woman, pin her down and grind on top of her.

Hell, the only thing which could of made it better, was if there was more skin on skin contact. Because yes, this was still incredibly good, but she actually wanted to feel Stephanie McMahon's cunt against her own. Mostly, because then she could feel just how much this bitch was enjoying it too. Other than the constant happy sounds she was letting out, of course.

Mostly, those sounds were directly into her mouth, but occasionally Stephanie did pull away, but mostly so she could grinned down at Sasha, or kiss her neck. The former just encouraged Sasha to restart the kissing, as she hated watching a smug expression on someone else's face while topping her.

But the latter was good, as it increased the enjoyment, while most importantly allowing The Boss to think about her next move. Because she was getting pretty close to cumming already, which was incredibly embarrassing for a bad bitch of her calibre. However, that was also why she kind of wanted to let it happen. Then again, whenever it wasn't the buckle, she got to feel a noticeable bulge in Stephanie's pants, which could mean only one thing.

One thing which would potentially provide a lot more pleasure in this simple grinding. Especially as half the time she couldn't angle herself right to return the favour. And Sasha really, really wanted to cum on that cock. Or better yet, pull it away from this bitch, strap it around her own waist, and show this McMahon whore who was the real Boss around here.

Make her respect her authority, Sasha thought with a wicked grin. But, for better or for worse, The Boss spent a bit too much time debating what to do, allowing her Boss to grind against her forcefully enough, and frequently enough, that she was just about able to cum. Which was by no means her strongest orgasm ever, but in a way, it was one of the most humiliating. Which of course in turn, made it so much sweeter.

Stephanie cackled with delight as she felt those juices squirting against her crotch, telling her that she'd made the other woman cum from simply grinding alone. Which of course, had her continuing the gleeful grinding, just to get as much of this orgasm out of Sasha as possible. Maybe even make herself cum, in the process.

Something which didn't feel like it would take much at this stage, which was kind of embarrassing, but it was hard to care, when it felt so very good. And although her jeans were probably beyond salvaging at this point, Stephanie did push them down, so she wouldn't cum in them. Which mostly, was her attempt to avoid an embarrassing situation at this point.

Naturally, the other reason was to free her strap-on, and start rubbing that all over Sasha's cum leaking cunt. Hell, just pulling those jeans down got the dildo probably wet enough for a whore like Sasha Banks. Or at the very least, her whore cunt. But of course, Stephanie had no intention of fucking that hole. No, this little slut didn't deserve that. Not after everything she had done.

Besides, this was supposed to be a punishment. In fact, Stephanie shouldn't be cumming right now. No, she should be fucking some ass. And that was exactly what she was going to do, one way or another. Well, maybe she'd work on pulling herself away from the grinding, and still find a way to violate the other girl's butt hole.

"Take this, you butt slut!" Stephanie announced while doing that.

Which of course, got a great reaction out of this anal slut. Oh yes, Stephanie slid her hand underneath their bodies, collecting plenty of juices along the way to make sure it was easy to slid a finger into Sasha Banks's butt hole. Hell, she could have probably rammed it in without all the escaped cum and cunt cream, but this just made it more enjoyable for her.

Which was the same reason she chose to go slow. Oh yes, Stephanie lined up her finger with that whore hole, and then slowly pushed her way inside. Something she wished she could see in that moment, but feeling it was good enough. Especially given the way that again, Sasha didn't even try to stop her, once again, just proving what kind of slut she was.

Perhaps more than anything else, whether it was the thing which made Stephanie cum. That, and digging her teeth into Sasha's neck, proving that this was her slut, not Hunter's. Something which she savoured, her finger staying all the way buried into Sasha's ass, while her strap-on was pressed firmly against the other woman's cunt.

Then with a wicked smile, Stephanie started finger fucking that slutty little bitch hole, soon adding a second finger, so she could really make it ready for her cock. Which again, the slut very much approved of. Hell, she even approved of sucking those fingers clean, and something even more unthinkable afterwards, as The Boss's legs were pushed upwards, giving her boss all of the access she needed.

"Hold these in place, you whore!" Stephanie demanded, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, make it nice and easy for me to slide this big dick into that whore hole you call an ass hole. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you love this shit, huh? I bet my husband has been up here a thousand times. The rest of the boys too. And the girls. But most of all, I'm guessing Charlotte."

"Fuck you, bitch!" Sasha snapped angrily.

"No, fuck you!" Stephanie corrected just as loudly and angrily, "Fuck you in your stupid little butt!"

Sasha then cried out as the first few inches of the dildo were slammed into her poor little butt hole. However, she then to her shame gave herself away, given that cry wasn't of pure pain, like it should have been. Like it would have been for anyone outside of the WWE women's locker room, or just simply porn.

Because in either of those scenarios, anal was pretty much a daily occurrence, with the only difference being that it was used as punishment for losing in the WWE. And to her shame, Sasha's record was far from spotless. Indeed, she had lost many big-time matches, ones where her ass had indeed been on the line. And she had paid the price for it, many, many times.

Honestly, not many men had received that particular privilege, and especially not Hunter, who again, was simply a father figured to her. However, Charlotte had indeed butt fucked Sasha countless times, to the point where it felt like she practically lived in The Boss's booty. Which Sasha loathed. She hated that bitch so much.

She was so annoying. And her career would be much better off if it wasn't for the so-called Queen. However, the worst part was that no one had made her cum harder than Charlotte Flair, and a small part of her was actually proud that she was one of the Alpha female's favourite anal sluts. Meaning that her ass was well prepared for this kind of treatment, to the point that no matter how quickly she was given this treat, The Boss found herself enjoying it.

Thankfully, she was given a few long seconds to relax after the initial anal penetration. Hell, it might've even been a full minute, given that The Boss's Boss was clearly savouring the moment. Which was a process which was then repeated over and over again, Stephanie starting to shove more of that strap-on into Sasha's tailpipe.

Which was honestly, an unwelcome change, as Sasha loved savouring the feeling of a cock slowly making its way through her back passage, until her butt was stuffed with every inch of that dick. Hell, not even Charlotte gave it to her this way, on the rare occasion that she actually beat her, and somehow weaselled her way out of bottoming to her. Although, to her shame, there was a certain thrill to it.

In fact, the best part was the fact that for once, Sasha felt a significant amount of pain during the butt stuffing, and particularly the initial anal penetration, which almost had her feeling like she did after losing her anal cherry. Namely, almost unbearably humiliated, but able to cling onto the delusion that she wasn't a butt slut. That she was surrounded by ass whores, but she wasn't truly one of them. And she never would be.

Something that on a good day, she could almost make herself believe. However, in moments like this, it was clear that the once proud Sasha Banks had been reduced to just another anal slut, obsessed with getting her big booty pounded. Something that, for better or for worse, she definitely was, even now.

"Open your eyes!" Stephanie growled, "I want to see the look in your eyes, as I'm fucking your whore ass!"

Stephanie found herself growling those words over and over again, throughout the butt stuffing. Honestly, she wasn't even sure that Sasha knew she was doing it. Which of course, only made it more delicious. Oh yes, the thought that the proud Sasha Banks would be closing her eyes to savour the feeling of her ass being filled up with dick, and then fucked by it, was so deliciously sweet, that part of Stephanie just wanted to let that happen.

However, it wasn't as much as she wanted to see the look in those eyes as she inflicted this humiliation upon the bitch. Something that she was very, very much for. Oh yes, there was nothing better than seeing the shame, the humiliation and most of all the pleasure an anal slut got while being fucked in the ass.

It had never been more clear that was Sasha Banks's purpose in life as Stephanie stuffed that shit-pipe full with her strap-on dick, and maybe especially when she started fucking that ass. And she definitely insisted on the bitch keeping her eyes open for the beginning of the butt fucking.

However, at the same time, she just couldn't resist savouring the moment that she buried every inch of her big dick into the bowels of the so-called Boss. Oh yes, the moment that her thighs came to rest against those butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that cock was deep inside Sasha's back passage was wonderful beyond words. Of course, that didn't stop Stephanie from trying, when she felt she had savoured the moment enough.

"Oh fuck, you're soooooooooo loose!" Stephanie announced gleefully, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, you just took it so easy. Soooooooo easy, right up the ass! Oh my God Sasha, you're such an anal whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, this hole really is a frequently used fuck hole, isn't it? Huh? Well, now it's mine. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yes, right now, at this moment, your butt is mine to use as I please. But don't worry, mmmmmmmm, I won't keep you from your main job of bending over for the entire locker room. Both of them. Yessssssssssss, and unlike you, I'm a good Boss, who let's her employees have their fun. Speaking of which, keep your eyes open. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, keep your eyes open, so we can both really enjoy this."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12