Respect My Authority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe the best part of all this was that the usually loudmouth Sasha Banks was eerily silent during all this. Sure, it definitely looked like she had something that she wanted to say. Probably a lot of things. But she held her tongue, so she could simply enjoy getting her ass fucked. Not that Stephanie could blame her.

Especially when her ass was fully stuffed, something that a butt slut like Sasha had to live for. Or the moment that Stephanie started pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slide in and out of the other woman's bitch hole. Something which of course, had the former champion and alleged Alpha female moaning like the anal whore she was always destined to be.

Again Stephanie loved the look of pure humiliation on Sasha's face, and in her eyes, as she sodomized her. Although, there were other prizes on display worth a look at, when she could get herself to do so. Like the wrestler's pretty little titties bouncing with every thrust, and that incredibly wet cunt of hers. Hell, Stephanie could even kind of see Sasha's ass hole stretching for that dick.

Not as well as if she were in another position, which made it very tempting to change it up. She had done that with other anal sluts, but for now, The Billion-Dollar Princess decided to keep butt fucking the so-called Boss in this position, albeit with one small adjustment.

Sasha very much welcomed that adjustment, as it was Stephanie silently pulling her legs from her, and resting them against her shoulders. This meant that The Boss could truly relax, and enjoy the heaven which was being Stephanie McMahon's anal bitch. Later she would get mad about being put in this kind of position once again, especially because she hadn't lost a match, or anything.

No, she was just being taken by a taller woman, just because that woman felt like it. Which for better or for worse, was a very familiar experience for her. One which made it easy to get into. And certainly easier for her ass to relax, and accept being used for what perhaps was always meant to be it's true purpose.

That was the kind of training which Sasha used to specialize in training her bitches to believe, only to have that programming used on her, making her an easy target for this bitch. Although it was hard to be mad about that, when there was barely any pain at the beginning, and whatever pain there had been easily faded away, in favour of pure pleasure.

The kind of pure, overwhelming pleasure she could only receive when getting butt fucked by a superior woman. And although she hadn't defeated her in the ring, that was truly what Stephanie McMahon felt like in that moment. A superior woman. Or at the very least, superior to her. Hell, part of her even felt honoured for the fact that this Alpha female had chosen her butt hole as her fuck hole.

Because of that, Sasha found herself biting her lip to prevent herself from begging for more too soon. It was inevitable that she would, until Stephanie just lost her patience, which was unlikely, given that she had been around the business for so long. But The Boss wanted to spend as long as possible being her Boss's anal fuck hole.

Especially as the pleasure just kept building and building, ensuring that when she did cum, it would be truly spectacular. And, even though she was arguably in the wrong position to truly be effective, Sasha tried to help out by thrusting upwards, impaling her ass hole on the dildo, skewering it, as she finally started begging for what she so desperately needed in that moment.

"Make me cum! Ah fuck, make me cum you bitch!" Sasha screamed, "Fuck my ass and make me cum! Please? Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss, pound my slutty little butt hole, and make me cum like the anal whore I am! Fuck me likes Charlotte fucks me. Like your husband wishes he could fuck me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, your husband can't fuck me, but you can, bitch! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, butt fuck The Boss, Boss! Oh yes, OH YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Luckily for Sasha, she wasn't waiting long before she got exactly what she wanted. Which for better or for worse, was only a slight increase in the speed and force behind the butt fucking, which was all it took to make her cum at this point. Something she did over and over again, which was partly a testament to her training, and partly because Stephanie McMahon was unsurprisingly proving herself to be an amazing butt fucker.

Not that Sasha had any intention of telling her that. Although, she didn't need too, as the fact that she was squirting her cum all over Stephanie's stomach and screaming hysterically was more than proving that point. Which was one of the last things which echoed through The Boss's mind, as she was bombarded by orgasms, courtesy of a truly world-class ass pounding from her Boss.

Stephanie had been standing by the edge of her desk for most of this ass fucking, but when it came time to deliver a truly brutal anal pounding she slid directly onto the desk, so she could lean forward, bending Sasha in half in the process. Luckily, the other woman had proven herself to be very flexible within the ring, promising this would be no problem for her.

Hell, Stephanie had been able to get away with giving the exact same treatment to many girls before this, who hadn't been that flexible. No, the McMahon had just been determined to get what she wanted. Because McMahons always got what they wanted, and this was certainly no exception. God, it was so fucking sweet.

Honestly, she hadn't had this much fun in years. So much so, that Stephanie actually considered taking Sasha home with her, so she could use her like this whenever she wanted. Maybe even let her husband have a turn. Oh yes, it had been far too long since they fucked a girl together. Then again, why should she settle for such a shameless and overused slut?

Yeah, Stephanie could do better than this skank. Way better. Don't get her wrong, this anal whore was fun to use for her pleasure, but she wouldn't want her to have her around all the time. Besides, why would she want to deprive the WWE locker rooms of one of their favourite fuck toys? No, she was too good a Boss for that.

Although she was occasionally tempted to change her mind, especially during the rectum wrecking, when she too came. Oh yes, the feeling of having this former Alpha female and champion underneath her, squirting her cum all over her stomach, trembling and screaming was just so wonderfully thrilling. Then there was the look on Sasha's face, and in her eyes.

And the other end of the harness bashing against her clit. And most of all, just the sheer joy of sodomizing the so-called Boss, and showing who was the real Boss was around here, had Stephanie crashing over the edge of such an incredibly powerful climax, that she almost fell. Almost. But she didn't, because she was too good for that.

There was no doubt that it was the beginning of the end, but Stephanie was never more determined to make sure it ended in style. Oh yes, she pushed herself through multiple orgasms, both for herself and her anal bitch. Just like the good old days. And just like back then, she made sure to leave herself just enough energy that she could pull out without embarrassing herself.

Well, it had been a while since she had pushed herself this hard, so she collapsed into her chair, which she could pass off as a deliberate action. Besides, Sasha was far too far gone to really acknowledge it. At least until she received the order that every bottom in the WWE received after a good hard anal pounding.

"Show me my handiwork, bitch." Stephanie ordered hoarsely, somewhat regaining her voice as she added, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, spread those cheeks and show me just how widely I gaped your whore ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's what I like. Mmmmmmmmm, to see a gold digger gape for me."

"I told you, I'm not-" Sasha began weakly, only to be cut off.

"I don't care, just do it!" Stephanie snapped.

"Whatever." Sasha groaned, doing as she was told.

Even though she wouldn't admit it, Stephanie was a bit impressed by this response. It seemed that despite the first class job she had done wrecking that whore hole, Sasha still wasn't entirely broken. Maybe these 'divas' really were tougher than the ones Stephanie remembered from back in the day. Then again, Sasha was just as big an anal slut when she had a dick in her ass.

If not more so. And her butt hole had looked so beautiful stretching for that dick, and it looked just as beautiful now with that hole now gaping open. Something which was put on perfect display when the so-called Boss shuffled to the edge of the desk and turned herself over, so that her ass was hanging over the edge.

It was kind of impressive how quickly she was able to move into this position, again suggesting that maybe Sasha had a leg up on the competition of the past. Both in terms of athleticism, and just being a shameless whore. Although the result was the same, Stephanie smirking wickedly as a inferior woman positioned her gaping ass hole directly in front of her, and then slowly reached back to spread her cheeks.

Not that it was really necessary, as she could see the gape without it, but it did add an extra bit of dominance for Stephanie, and submission for Sasha, which was truly exquisite. Something that the true Boss savoured for a few long seconds, before giving the so-called Boss the next order.

"Good bitch." Stephanie grinned wickedly, pushing those hands out of the way so she could deliver a hard double smack to that incredibly sore behind, and giving the next order, "Now get on your knees and suck my dick! Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, suck all your nasty ass cream off of my strap-on. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, come on, bitch. You know exactly what to do. You must've done this in the women's locker room a thousand times. And the men's. And for my husband. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, show me how much of a dirty ATM slut you are! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, good little ass to mouth whore! Mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Without bothering to reply, Sasha slowly dropped down onto her knees and turned around, almost slapping herself in the face with Stephanie's strap-on in the process. Something which clearly annoyed her, although that was quickly replaced by sheer joy, as she wrapped her lips around that weapon of ass destruction, and moaned loudly.

The look on her face was also priceless, as she savoured the taste of her own butt, and no doubt how good it felt for her to be on her knees in front of the superior woman. The bitch then began bobbing her up and down, unsurprisingly proving herself to be an expert cock sucker. Along with many other thing tonight, Stephanie thought with a wicked smile.

Something that Stephanie was in too happy to point out, along with other encouraging words, as she reached down to stroke the back of Sasha's head. Hell, at one point she even fucked that mouth a little, but honestly, she was kind of out of practice with this, and was totally spent. It had been a lot of fun though, and she could see why her husband would use these sluts for their intended purpose.

Hell, with one of the greatest female wrestlers of the current generation gagging on the cock which had just pounded her booty, Stephanie began seriously considering a repeat performance. Both with Sasha, and the other sluts infesting the WWE. All of whom no doubt didn't properly respect her Authority.

12