Respect your Elders

Story Info
Doris' love craft might be too much for Jill to handle...
4k words
3.7
6.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill sat watching the world trundle by as the tube train clattered and juddered its way through Kilburn and onwards towards the city. Rapidly filling with commuters the train was getting busy and people were starting to crowd the entrances. Opposite her, a man stood and tsk'ed as he saw the mangled shape of one of the vertical rails bent and warped, stopping anyone from sitting in the end seat. He moved away.

Jill couldn't hear him. She was listening to her music, unwinding after a day of shit lectures, getting into the groove and giving a patented 'fuck you' glare to anyone who even looked at the seat her bag was resting on next to her.

The train doors opened and people got off and people got on. One was a spectacularly pregnant girl, all piercings and tatts and punky red hair. She took one look at Jill, at the ruined seat opposite her, and then shivered, moving past to stand with her huge belly pressing into someone's back.

Jill knew several people were staring at her disapprovingly and gave each and everyone there malevolent glare. Nobody said a thing - she wasn't the biggest girl, but she was lean and fierce looking, athletic even in the mishmash of denim and ripped clothing that made her look like a cross between a hot rock chick and a hurricane victim.

The train moved off.

At the next station, she saw the pregnant girl looking out the window fearfully, eyes widening as she caught sight of someone or something on the platform. Then the pregnant girl fought her way down the carriage and into the next carriage as the train came to a stop.

An older lady got into the train slowly, hard blue eyes glinting under a cloud of greying curls as she looked first at the departing pregnant girl, then down at Jill. She said something to Jill, politely, but firmly indicating the seat beside her - priority seating for the elderly and the pregnant.

Jill couldn't hear her over her blaring music and certainly didn't give any more of a fuck than she had done for the pregnant girl.

"Fuck off, you old bat," Jill groused.

The old woman paused and then pursed her lips. She must have been in her early sixties, but she didn't exactly look decrepit, maybe just a little hunched over underneath her heavy, sensible coat. The old woman might have been hot once, she was kind of handsome now, in a stern way. Jill hoped she never grew up to be that boring.

The older woman said something, eyes flinty hard, then reached for the top button of her coat.

/////

Doris had felt a warm glow when she had seen the pregnant girl run off - it seemed that a belly full of babies had taught that rude little bitch a lesson.

Speaking of rude little bitches...

"Right. I think it's time you respected your Elders a little more, you little slut."

Doris bared her teeth as she tore open her jacket and the massive rune on her chest flared into life. A twisting star with a fiery eye in its centre, the tattoo scorched through her clothing, destroying it even as she shucked her coat and let it drop to the floor. The power was glorious - her whole body thrummed with it and, she knew that by the time today ended, she would have more of it.

The carriage seemed to shrink around her as she surged up and out, power and might unshackled as she swelled with inhumanly thick muscle, making the others in the carriage scream as her immense brawn pushed people into each other, mashing commuters into a staggering heap as those in the nearest seats tried to flee her growth. Her powerful hand was jacking her thickening clit like a cock as she grew, past the mass and muscle two champion bodybuilders and well on her way to ten as she growled and grunted and pleasured herself. Her mighty back surged up and out as her traps rose to bulge over slowly rising head, smashing out the light fittings and plunging the car into darkness as the train shot into a tunnel. In front of her huge, thickly grey-furred labia two massive nuts, like beach balls, dropped into a gnarly, veiny scrotum.

That was nothing compared to her clit, which thundered out to a two foot length in seconds, thick nodules forming along the underside of it and around the flare of cock head as piercings, huge and brutal seemed erupt out from the swelling flesh.

The rude girl tried to grab her bag and stand but Doris was ready for her.

A love tap in the belly doubled the girl over and made her gasp. A mistake. Doris' huge paw shot out and palmed the girl's head like a basketball, hammering the open mouth over a cock-head larger than a honeydew melon and making the girl's jaw pop out of joint with a cry of pain. A bicep bigger than most motorcycle helmets and wreathed in gnarly, nasty veins flexed into sinister life as Doris pulled the girl's head down towards her cobbled belly. She sneered as she saw the girl clawing at her own grotesquely swollen neck, now thicker than her own thigh.

"You! Will! Fucking! RESPECT ME!" Doris bellowed as the carriage erupted in screams again and spittle flew from her clenched teeth as she gripped the girl's head with both hands and repeated herself, bang-fucking the rude little slut's skull and throat and smashing her face into Doris' bloated breeze-block sized abs.

The girl's hands tried to push back, slapping and clawing at the thick muscles of Doris' hulking thighs, drawing blood but causing no pain. The grey haired titan simply raised a massive foot and hammered it down on the seat with the girl's bag, smashing all the electronics and personal effects inside to a pulp as she rocked forward and really began dominating the girl's face.

The thick muscles of her chest and her sheer bulk had made her voice drop an octave into a savage purr of brawny feminine rage as she grunted and huffed and drooled into the girl's hair with each punishing thrust of dick. Doris cock had destroyed the girl's belt as it bottomed out in her belly... and then ploughed on deep into her guts, tearing clothes apart just from the punishing jack-hammer action of this oral rape.

The doors opened and people poured out in a panic as Doris began to speed up, roaring now and long-cocking the girl with a cock some whales would be proud of, every metal-studded inch of it brutalising the girl's face and throat.

RRRAANNHHH, RRAASGHHHH, NNRRRGH!

Doris' increasing rage and pleasure drowned out the chorus of liquid gagging and choking as the girl puked out a never-ending river of pre-cum and saliva on each out-stroke. Five punishing last smashes into Doris' abs gave the little slut a bloody nose and the inhuman she-dicked beast bellowed her triumph as she cut loose, fevered, steely eyes watching the girl's own gaze waver and roll back into her head as the pain and lack of oxygen took their toll.

The sound of the slap rang out into the now-empty carriage and the girl's scream around Doris' cock was a triumph as the escape into insensibility was cut off. The train was unmoving, someone having pulled the emergency brake, but it didn't matter.

The symbol on Doris' chest flared into purple life once more as she pointed at the doors and they closed with a bang like a spaceship airlock. The bruise on the girl's cheek from the slap disappeared and something about the girl's jaw changed to accommodate the face-raping gnarly meat log.

The train leapt into darkness again.

/////

Jill felt like she was being shaken to death even as her organs were being mashed up by the monstrous member inside her. Her music was not even loud enough now to quiet the thunder of blood in her ears and she could barely breathe through her nose even after the bleeding had stopped.

BAM!

Her face was smashed into the hard brick wall of the hulking old woman's abs even as her guts were punched from the inside out by that punishing cock. The piercings around that flaring head felt like they were tearing up the bottom sphincter of her stomach as they ravaged her intestines over and over again.

She couldn't breathe. Her face felt like it was being hammered by a back of rocks every time the grip on her head smashed it into those abs. Her clawing at the huge legs bracketing her and those immense swinging balls did nothing. She was going to die. The grey, wiry thatch of pubes scratched her face and she tried to push them away, finding a soft, soaked fold of flesh where she had only expected to find rock hard ass flesh.

Desperately she clenched her hand into a fist and swung a powerful uppercut between the terrifying old woman's thighs - their spread, lunging position, while brilliant for punishing Jill with the face fucking of the century didn't allow the huge muscle futa to protect her thick, steaming cunt.

Jill grunted in satisfaction as she felt her fist hammer home into that freaky-huge gash and power all the way up to the cervix.

Mistake.

She screamed as she felt her face pounded into granite abdominal meat one last time, nearly hard enough to break her nose, but if was her neck that felt like it was on fire. The cock brutalising her faced and body had swelled like a puffer fish, it felt.

BOOM!

A bowling ball sized blast of jizz dislocated her jaw again, powered down her throat like a clot of solid agony and thundered through her belly. It felt like a steaming hot bomb went off in her guts as her middle bloated out and she shook like a rag doll under the hydraulic assault.

The next shot of the huge old woman's trembling, grunting, snorting climax powered into Jill like a fist and see felt her body give way.

GOOOOSSHHH!

Her jeans gave way at the crotch as a torrent of cum blasted them apart at the seams, smashing into the seat beneath Jill and causing her to squeal, hunching her body up along the cock violating her as her ass was lifted by the sheer force of the back-blast.

GGOOOSH, GOOSHHH, GOOOOSH!

Her jeans were a soaking mess, her legs caked in cum that oozed thick and nasty and yellow down the carriage, stinking of potency, fertility and ugly anger. Sperm that was every bit as wicked and hateful as the face fucking being handed out to Jill.

Jill felt her hips being picked up and her body being roughly spun and turned, even as the inhuman cum-loads being dumped into her kept on coming. As she went upside down, thick coils of ropey, barely human super-spunk slammed into her sinuses - as she was spun on that cock, as it turned inside her like a savagely huge auger, she felt her body heave and she puked a torrent of cum around the shaft nearly splitting her mouth, blasting gobs of jizz into those grizzly grey-thatched nuts, covering the wrinkled flesh and her own face in fucked-up second hand dick batter.

She could feel lips on her cum-spurting asshole - feel huge, foot deep plates of chest muscle pressed against her naked buttocks as the old lady leaned forward as far as her physique would allow; a pair of surprisingly succulent lips and a strong, evilly long tongue sucked on and raided her jizz belching anus.

Then she felt the inhuman, body-destroying cock growing inside her. Despite her agony and abuse, Jill shuddered and writhed at the sensation, tiny muscles standing out and vibrating with overwhelming sensation as she orgasmed like a nuclear explosion.

/////

A yank and the remaining vestiges of jeans were destroyed in Doris' mighty hand, her thick fingers finding and flicking open a wallet to find ID... and an address. She squinted, briefly feeling the annoyance of forgetting her reading glasses, before the words swam into view.

A blast of sperm from the gir- from *Jill's* gaping backdoor spattered into Doris' lips and chin as her growing pecs pushed that tiny ass away on a tide of surging brawn and layers and layers and layers of sickening blue veins crossing over each other like ancient tree roots. Still Doris drank and lapped up the juices of Jill's unexpected climax.

The train doors opened with a clack - shocked silence on the platform as thick cum sluiced out of the doors ankle deep and like a tsunami under the pressure of its own incredible density and weight. Nobody made a noise when Doris hauled Jill of her cock in a nasty fountain of juices and fluids, massive pussy vomiting out the girl's arm, before Doris casually rammed the girl's face into the cummy floor. Stepping up into the seats, massive, a monster of heaving muscle and terrifyingly huge cock poised to drive down between upturned thighs, Doris looked at the heaving platform and grinned evilly, full lips pulling back from long white teeth.

The doors closed with a clack and the level of cum in the carriage slowly rose again as Jill coughed more out. As the train moved off again, Doris bellowed her wordless lust and powered her cock down, mashing past the flimsy resistance of Jill's pussy lips and almost pushing labia and clit in after the punishing dong. As the dark of the tunnel slowly approached, the entire platform was treated to Jill's long throaty scream of agony and ecstasy.

Growling, Doris leaned in and felt spit drip from her pouring lips, spattering into the girl's cum-smeared, ravaged face. The cock head smashed into Jill deeper and deeper, each millimetre agony as over a foot of thicker, more brutal cock bloated out her middle like a faux pregnancy. Thick muscle fibres flexed into life as Doris' incredible weight bore down lower and lower, uterus mashed flatter and flatter, bulge sliding deeper and deeper into Jill - until eventually the studded cock-head found the over-matched cervix.

Jill's hips creaked, stuffed to their limits as Doris roared and jabbed down hard, spearing Jill's womb with her beefy bludgeon and cruelly rearranging the girl's organs to allow that womb to stretch, to push deeper and deeper, to allow taut belly flesh to fold and slide up and over a heaving rib cage until the glans, covered in womb flesh and girl skin, slammed into the floor with a bang.

BANG.

Jill came beneath her, moaning and gasping, the red lips of her sore, abused mouth gaping open and closed in the layer of cum on the floor as Doris' huge cock withdrew and organs shifted about again.

Doris coughed out another grunting roar, shaking the windows of the carriage as she thrust again and again.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The rhythm grew harder, faster as massive hips dominated smaller feminine ones and pale smooth buttocks were hammered raw and pink by unyielding abs and stony thighs. On every out-stroke a flood of juices erupted up Doris' flexing, massive front as Jill's pussy began pumping out gallons of lube in self-defense. Then there were the increasingly frequent climaxes from Jill as agony became pure pleasure, her tongue lolling from her mouth as her mind slowly cracked.

"You! Are! My! Bitch!"

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

"YES! YES! YES! YES!"

/////

The world was hot, mind-breaking cock, the agony of a womb being beaten up and the ecstasy of her ovaries going into overdrive - getting ready to cope with the biggest onslaught short of being fucked by a sperm whale. She wasn't even breathing air, but a foaming cloud of churned up jizz and her own recycled breath as she licked up every sparky morsel around her.

The cock breaking her was bigger around than she was, her pelvis cracking under the onslaught in a surge of incandescent pain that just as quickly disappeared and became pleasure, mind altering bliss. She was being smashed apart and remade in the image of a savage monster's lusts.

She realised she was fucking back like a wild thing, her efforts as effectual as screaming at the tide as arms powered by biceps further around than she was tall dragged her up to meet the brutal thrusts coming back down.

Another climax. A gurgle as she drank more sloshing sperm from the filthy floor.

Another climax.

Bruised tits from the downward piledriving dicking she was getting.

Climax.

Choking on a particularly thick clot of stale cum, her lover's cum. Her mistress' cum.

Climax.

Jill dimly realised that she had sucked her whole hand into her shuddering mouth and was fisting her own throat as she shook and screamed and came.

Then the world shook and her pelvis broke, then healed again as something enormous rushed into her. Fallopian tubes bulged dangerously as a nuclear blast of scalding hot nastyjizz battered her uterus, and then another, and another.

Jill groaned as belly flesh bloated and pushed into the cummy floor, swelling by the gallon, stretching painfully to accommodate a womb under deluge. The harsh bang-fucking continued, a vicious rape and domination of her that was driving her further and further into the mazes of lust and madness.

She delighted as the swelling of her inner sanctum found a sort of equilibrium, growing slowly larger and larger as the pounding cock now hauled out huge rooster tales of jizz under high pressure, stopping Jill's womb growth at person sized rather than zorb sized. She was in a rain of stinky jizz, of lightning bolt strikes of brutal cock, a storm of eggs flooding her own uterus, coaxed out oh so roughly.

The level of cum in the carriage rose and rose. Jill's mouth was no longer high enough for breathing, only drinking and retching and drinking some more. Soon her nostrils were under the level of the cum too and her movements became desperate, fucking back at the huge woman with reckless abandon.

The world grew sharper, higher pitched, gloriously pleasurable - a sexual high that finally dissolved her... her-ness, and sense of self. The edges began to go black, her view restricting and restricting to a yellowy-beige roiling sea that stung her eyes as it rose higher.

Heaven.

The doors opened.

/////

Doris staggered back, Jill flopping to the floor, legs apart and a thick plug of supremely gnarly spunk stopping the rest inside her cunt from escaping, sealing the fate of the hundreds of eggs churning in that absurdly fertile soup. There was a gasp as the onlookers saw an unconscious girl attached to a belly bigger than she was slowly roll onto her side and weakly cough gobbets of sperm into the yellow tide which swept into the platform and the tracks.

She didn't flinch from their gaze, jacking off her still-cumming cock with teeth bared in a snarl as she hosed down shocked commuters and growled her dominance. She didn't look away as she stomped a massive foot either side of the weakly writhing girl and lifted her huge balls to show her bloated, dripping thickly bushy grey-pubed gash.

She held their eyes as she lifted Jill's head in the palm of one hand and pushed it against her gushing grey sex. Her moan was echoed unconsciously by the crowd as her mighty arm flexed and the girl's head was pushed up inside her - Doris was as hard as steel now, cock bobbing dangerously. Her abs rippled and suddenly those dangling lips of her huge gash were spread about Jill's shoulders as the muscle monster crouched down further, drooling, panting like an animal or beast out of legend.

Another straining ripple of enormous abdominals, and another and another as immense belly met incredible cunt, Doris growling louder and harder and longer each time as she slowly worked Jill's grossly swollen middle, pregnant with hundreds of swiftly growing embryos, into a cunt that grew and grew and grew like with wet sopping splashes of arousal and hauntingly sexual musk.

Doris screamed and flexed down with her whole body as a lump the size of a weather balloon was pulled up into her selling middle. Her hungry grey gash -bigger now, formidably meaty and muscular, bulging with veins - sucked in Jill's feet with a lewd slurp as the powerful old woman jerked her hips forward, once, twice, three times sneering lewdly and shaking as she tugged a tumbler-sized nipple. The doors clacked closed as her hand touched her cock and the windows of the carriage were all suddenly painted creamy yellow as cum slammed into them with a BOOM.

The howls of Doris' lust shook the platform before the train even started moving, but no matter where they stood on along the train, whether or not they even understood the commotion, every commuter saw the level of hot, stinking cum rise past waist height for the entire length of the train before it disappeared Into the tunnel.

12