Respect your Elders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/////

Jill sucked in a huge breath as her face slapped into the chill of a familiar wooden floor. She was slowly sliding down, her body slipping from hot wetness to lie, exhausted and heavily pregnant on the floor - she was in the shadow of two great powerful legs and a gaping cunt that closed slowly enough that she could see up it to the pink promise of a slowly closing womb.

"You, NNNRRGHH, will teach your children RESPECT! Fucking take it you goddamn WHORE! I will BREED you and-"

It was a litany of rage and lust, and Jill shuddered as she saw mighty balls, familiar but now far larger than before, swinging to slap a shiny, hard-packed belly. A familiar tattoo stretched across the grossly swollen tummy, almost unrecognisable.

Her mother's tattoo. Her mother's home. Doris hammering her increasingly huge cock into-

Jill rolled to the side and saw that mind-shattering immensity fucking her mother in the nipple, bulging out a truly insane swell of cum-packed boob.

"I'm going to knock your fucking tits up you useless white trash SLUT!"

Jill watched a bulge of virile jizz hammer into her mother's tit, saw her mother's pretty, kind features suffuse with bliss and new she was watching the impossible become real.

/////

Jill felt her immense belly pressing against her thighs and stroked what she could reach of it. Her huge, impregnated tits sat atop it and nearly blocked her vision, her fucked out nipples still occasionally dropping cum from their swollen paint-tin-sized bloatedness, the channel the old woman had made to fuck her cock into Jill's tit still there, still inundated even after a week of drainage and gestation.

Jill's bag sat by her side and she listened to her music as she waited patiently, her ruined cunt soaking the seat beneath her in her juices.

The older lady got into the train slowly, familiar hard blue eyes glinting under a cloud of greying curls as she looked at Jill. She said something to Jill, politely, but firmly indicating the seat beside her - priority seating for the elderly and the pregnant.

Jill couldn't hear her over her blaring music and but didn't look away. Challenging her.

"Fuck off, you old bat," Jill said, and then -- despite herself - swallowed nervously.

The old woman paused and then pursed her lips. She must have been in her early sixties, but she didn't exactly look decrepit, maybe just a little hunched over underneath her heavy, sensible coat. The old woman might have been hot once, she was kind of handsome now, in a stern way.

The older woman said something, eyes flinty hard and greedily seeking release, then reached for the top button of her coat as an eldritch symbol flared to life beneath her blouse.

Jill climaxed and licked her lips: she enjoyed learning things the hard way.

12