Respect Your Elders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took seconds to understand the magic, the appeal that so many have for a black cock, especially one so well-endowed. I was immediately mesmerized, but strongly intimidated by it. That sent shivers through my skin. I was in awe of it, impressed with it, but his ebony spear scared the hell out of me. It also made me think about what my friends or family would say if they saw me right now, being so intoxicated by a 57-year-old black man with his cock in my face.

Sarge started to slowly work his cock in front of me, in a teasing fashion. He was uncircumcised, another fascinating aspect of this remarkable ebony snake, and he pulled the foreskin off his huge apple head, then slid his excess skin back over it. I was flabbergasted when Sarge grabbed it with his other hand, he was using both fucking hands to stroke it! I let out a whimper.

Sarge stroked his cock using different methods. He held it with one hand facing up and the other palm down, he gripped the base as he jerked the area around his huge head. He cupped and pulled his hefty balls, clamping on his nut-sack while they appeared to swell in the remaining portion of his skin purse. He twisted and pulled on his cock. He shook it and let it bob around with no hands showing incredible strength and hardness.

For five minutes he absolutely teased & tantalized me with a show that anyone who loves big cock would pay money to see, just mere inches from my face. I was bewildered, entranced and drawn to the staggering display of manhood in front of me.

Sarge knew he had me wrapped around his finger. I hadn't taken my eyes off his beautiful cock for a second. Yet, I hadn't made a move towards it. Sarge didn't know that I was frozen with fear.

What if this was just a case of penis envy? What if I was just simply impressed with a dick that dwarfed mine in comparison? What if I loved it so much, I never wanted to have sex with a woman anymore? I really didn't know what to do, but I certainly wasn't going to leave or take my eyes off this remarkable penis.

Then, there was a silent confrontation between us of who would make the first move. A battle of wills between the supreme motivator and the novice wanting to be introduced to interracial sex but hesitant to begin. Sarge decided an introduction should be made as he reached down and grabbed my wrist, placing my hand on his cock.

Instantly, the fact that I couldn't wrap my fingers around his shaft made me heave deep gasps of air. Although I had a grip on this ebony masterpiece, I couldn't come close to touching my fingers to my thumb! His cock had tremendous weight as well, it felt so heavy, how could he walk around when it was hard??

My hand slid up & down his cock. The veins felt like they were made of metal. His cock, despite covered with a soft layer of skin, felt like it was made of granite. I was out of my mind with lust and hunger. I did something I couldn't believe was capable of.

I kissed his cock.

Not a little peck or a friendly smooch, but a deep soulful kiss with affection on his huge head. I was smitten. When I pulled away in astonishment with my action, I looked up at Sarge. Now he was quiet, he didn't smile, wink or nod. He simply looked into my eyes deeply. It was frightening the power he had over me.

This was it. I was about to begin a new adventure. To experience something, I would have never dreamed I was capable of doing before this day. I have never met a man who admitted that he sucked on another man's cock, but I was about to. I was as nervous as much as I was excited to do it. I opened my mouth wide because I knew it was a mouthful and Sarge's massive head slipped between my lips and deep into my mouth.

I tightened my lips and mouth on his cock. His bulbous head completely filled my mouth, I knew I couldn't get much more of his cock in my mouth, but I managed to stuff about half of it in my orifice. As soon as I did, I coughed and sputtered, it had hit the back of my throat and I gagged on it. I pulled it out and took a deep breath. I looked up at Sarge, still no reaction. He was as stoic and intense as he was silent.

"It's so big." I muttered in embarrassment of my faux pas before stuffing it back in for a second time. This time I realized there was a salty but sweet taste to his skin. My mouth watered as I began to enjoy the taste of Sarge's big black cock. That made it much easier to slide my mouth up and down this intimidating beast.

Sarge's only movement was to hold my shoulder and grip the back of my head as I continued to pump his cock into my mouth. My hand griped the base of his cock with one hand and my other had held his balls, which was not easy to grip with one hand. The moans that filled the room didn't come from Sarge but from me, I was enjoying sucking on my first black man. I would be lying if I didn't admit that the first five minutes of blowing him was the most exciting thing I have ever done.

I pulled my mouth off his cock for the first time and saw that I had already made a sloppy mess with my never-ending supply of saliva. His cock head was glistening with my spit all over it and I realized that I had drooled a lot on my chin and chest. I switched tactics and began to run my tongue up and down his thick pipe, spreading the saliva beyond what would fit in my mouth.

I felt a rush of amazement that I had to run my tongue up and down to such mind-blowing lengths. At estimation, without a ruler, I would have to say his cock was at least 11 inches, I wouldn't be shocked if it was 12. My earlier visual estimation was correct, I have held cucumbers that weren't as thick as Sarge's penis. The fact that he could fill this cock with enough blood to get it this hard seemed like a medical miracle.

"Sarge, you cock is so beautiful." I told him with honest appraisal.

"You're doing so well Brad." He told me. That meant a lot, to know he liked what I was doing. "So, you like black cock?" he asked.

"Oh my god, I love it!" I admitted. "I love black cock." Sarge bent down and held both sides of my face. He then kissed me, which surprised me and made my skin jump. Suddenly I felt his tongue, and we began to French kiss. I once told a girl I dated that I would only French kiss a girl if I really liked her and was attracted to her. I responded more passionately with Sarge than with any woman I ever kissed like that.

We kissed for a few minutes and Sarge asked me if I wanted to suck his cock some more. My response was simply, "Please!" and I returned to sucking his magnificent rod while sitting on my couch.

Sarge took off his shirt and slipped out of his jeans, as I continued to slurp up and down his huge head. My mouth just kept getting wetter and wetter. I also began to pick up speed, going up and down his cock. I didn't know I would be so noisy at oral sex but between my moaning and the slurping sounds I make, I hoped I wasn't making Sarge wish I was as quiet as he was.

It really surprised me how quiet Sarge was. I know some people like to talk dirty, some moan but Sarge was as quiet as a mouse throughout the entire time I sucked his cock. At most, you could hear him take a deep breath now and then, but his style was a deep brooding intensity that confounded me.

Well into the 20-minute mark of my first blowjob, I realized that I had almost neglected Sarge's phenomenal balls. I held them in a tight grip, pulled on them a lot and gave then a squeeze now and then, but these nuts needed some attention, especially the kind I wanted to give them.

I never thought I could be so deeply drawn to a man's testicles, but in honesty, I just discovered tonight that a black man's sexual organ drives me crazy. Sarge had these striking pair of balls, first because they could easily be the size of golf balls and second, they hung low. My ball sack was tight, Sarge's hung down as if the heft of his giant nuts stretched the skin that housed them after so many years.

I lifted his monstruous cock and began to lick on his sack with those heavy hangers. Every time I tasted a section of flesh on Sarge for the first time, my mouth would flood with saliva. His skin was so flavorful, his balls were the best tasting.

When I took one of his balls in my mouth, I immediately understood, like his cock, I couldn't fit as much as I wanted to in my mouth. But that just meant I would spend more time showing love to both of them. Sarge tried to take his cock back from my grip, but I wouldn't let him have it. After all, he has jerked on that beauty his whole life. Let someone else enjoy it!

I separated each nut by sucking it in my mouth and pulling it with my mouth. When it would pass my lips and fall out of my mouth, I would repeat the same thing with the other one. All the while as I took turns on the seargents balls my hand was furiously jacking his cock.

My moans still continued as I sucked & licked his balls as I stroked his dick. Every minute that passed I fell in love with this incredible package more and more. I just went wild on his cock, circling all around from burying his cock in my mouth, to licking and kissing his shaft to showing appreciation to those hefty testicles. It had been over thirty minutes since I started going down on Sarge and I wasn't close to getting tired or losing craving for his stunning ebony manhood.

Sarge had something else in mind, something that I should have known would happen but would really get my heart racing. Without effort Sarge picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Although I am much shorter and smaller than he is, I couldn't believe he carried my 5'9" body like a rag doll. I could have been 10 pounds rather than the 160 I weighed.

My towel amazingly was still wrapped around my waist when he laid me on my bed. Sarge walked out of my bedroom, but I knew he would return, and I knew what was coming. I was even more intimidated than when I realized I would be sucking his huge dick.

Sarge was going to fuck me.

When I opened my towel, my notion was correct. I had oozed a bunch of precum, it was a mess. I used the towel to clean up before Sarge returned, but my hard-on was still going strong. When Sarge walked back in, I was laying on my back, completely nude. He had something in his hand, it was a matter of seconds that I discovered that he had brought a tube of lube with him. We never said a word to each other. Sarge just took the lube and squeezed out a hefty amount on his cock and I positioned myself to the edge of the bed.

I wasn't about to protest or suggest we try it another time. I probably wanted this more than Sarge, even if I knew this would be a challenging endeavor. I leaned back on my elbows, propped myself up and watched as Sarge totally lubed his cock. The ointment made his cock even sexier as it shined and glimmered making the black skin of his cock glow.

As Sarge stepped up to the edge of the bed, I opened my legs. My cock was sticking straight up. Sarge poured some on his fingers and started to apply it to the outer rim of my ass. After adding more to his fingers, he slipped a finger in my ass, then two, working them around and beginning to stretch my virgin asshole. When he got to where he could slip both fingers with ease, he squeezed even more on his cock head.

His huge head was covered with the synthetic lube when he said in his deep voice, "Ready?"

I answered, "Yes."

He then asked, "How do you want your first black cock?"

"Give it to me anyway you want to Sarge." I replied.

I lifted my spread legs in the air and Sarge grabbed them behind the knees. He bent his knees and I watched as he lined up his cock head to my asshole. Sarge spread my legs as wide as they could and bended a bit more. His cock head rested right on top of my anus. My last words before he penetrated me were, "I'm going to love this."

I could feel the weight of his cock and the building pressure on my asshole. Suddenly my anus started to open and expand. I could feel Sarge's cock being pushed into me, slowly. I let out a gasp, it was already an incredible feeling. Sarge's cock was so hard it didn't bend or give way, it held firm and made it so easy when I felt the unmistakable sensation of his head slipping past the rim of my asshole. I was immediately stretched beyond belief and my limits tested. I watched as Sarge's impressive ebony rod slipped deeper and deeper into my body.

"Oh...my...God!" I exclaimed. The unbelievable feeling of being sodomized by this well hung, African American could never have been foreseen in my wildest dreams. The reality of this moment was made so vividly by the intense physical sensation and the spectacle of Sarge's giant cock sliding in and out of me.

I shook my head wildly, thrashing about, whimpering & moaning loudly. Nothing would ever match the intensity, the overwhelming raw emotion I was feeling. When I looked down to see that most of his cock was in me I loudly gasped, "Fuck! I love your big black cock!"

I could hear Sarge breathing deeply but as far as noise, that was the extent of this silent lover of mine. Then he began to go to work. I'm just going to give you a spoiler alert right now for my story. Sarge might just be the most talented and skilled lover a man could be. His strokes are powerful, steady and always in rhythm. Whether he fucks fast & hard or slow & easy, he is without a doubt, fantastic at laying pipe. His magnificent tool aside, he could make anyone, man or woman, crazy with lust the way he could pump that big cock into your body.

I know others dream about having a lover like Sarge, but I can't out into words how truly talented he is at fucking. He is like a sex god in bed, perfect in every way and mind-blowing with his technique. Sarge could have been a gigolo if he wanted to be, and I know all of his customers would have been satisfied.

We were just ten minutes into Sarge fucking me when I realized something alarming and quite unexpected. My arms were stretched out and I was clutching my bedsheet with each fisted hand. I was gritting my teeth mightily, taking Sarge's pounding. He had quickly built-up speed and thrust in his strokes, showing me no mercy despite the fact that I had never had a cock in my ass, particularly one his size. Throughout the entire night I had barely touched my cock, except when I first got home. I looked down to see it swinging wildly in the air from Sarge's unbelievable physical onslaught on my poor asshole.

I felt my stomach once again knot up and cramp. It was a strange pain, one that I felt when I went through puberty and before I had my first nocturnal dream. The sensation grew and grew as Sarge continued to lay into me. He had my legs spread wide, holding them down as he pumped that huge cock into me. I was taking at least 8 or 9 inches of his cock in me. My body was enjoying the thrill of my first interracial experience when I realized I was about to cum!!!

I wasn't stroking it or anything. It was unmistakable but much more intense than any orgasm I had ever had before. It was actually so strong it scared me, simply because I had never felt such a raw sensation. I had NEVER cum like this and I couldn't believe I was capable.

"Sarge!! Oh Sarge! Oh my God!" Were the only words I could muster. I was trying to warn him, but Sarge was too busy dominating my white anus to stop or slow down. I couldn't hold it or control it a second longer and I couldn't let go of my grip of my sheets, my hands were frozen in their clutch from the pounding of Sarge's fantastic tool.

My cock exploded in a firework of semen. My first load of cum that had escaped my cock in over two months went in all different directions like a can of soda that had been opened after being shook. The pressure of holding this orgasm for so long just overtook me and made for an unforgettable climax.

Cum shot up in the air. It even hit Sarge, but it didn't faze him or cause him to slow down. He simply continued to fuck me as my cock made a huge mess. I bore the brunt of the cum shower. My body was covered in semen when it was all over.

I was drained in more ways than one. Sarge slowed down and then pulled out. My asshole needed the break as well. He had only pounded it for less than a half hour, but it was feeling like I had been fucked all day. He grabbed the towel that already had my precum, wiping my body and his off. He did tell me that was amazing but warned me that it only turned him on more and he wanted me a whole lot more. I told him I was more than willing, but I needed to catch my breath.

Sarge only gave me five minutes while he applied a fresh coat of lube on his cock. I was laying on my side when he laid next to me. "You're so sexy." He said as I could feel his cock making its way back inside me from behind. I positioned my leg to make it more comfortable and I soon felt the tightness of his cock slipping deep in me. The added lube helped and Sarge was always considerate enough to reapply more lube to his monster whenever we changed positions.

Sarge pulled me into him with his arm wrapped around me. He clutched my chest as he worked himself into me. We were soon kissing again as he fucked me side to side, spooning me. I whimpered as he bore into me, his cock once again driving me wild.

It wasn't even ten minutes when Sarge wanted to fuck me with power and speed again. He positioned me in the middle of my bed on my knees and elbows. Doggie style has always been my favorite sexual position, but I never would have believed that I would be the receiver before tonight.

When I fucked girls doggie style, I was always on my knees. Sarge did something amazing and remarkable. He stood flat footed on the bed and simply positioned himself by bending his knees. This had to be physically taxing, it would for me, but the entire 20 minutes Sarge fucked me, he did it by using his legs and hips.

Let me tell you also, if I thought he fucked me hard while I was on my back, that was nothing compared to how he laid into me doggie style. Sarge also must have gotten deeper into me from that position because his hips slapped my ass. Speaking of slapping, I could feel Sarge's balls slapping against mine and on my taint, an amazing feeling and incredible to imagine.

Before tonight I would have never considered myself feminine or girly in any way. I played football in high school, hunted deer and was always considered masculine by my friends and family, but when you are fucked by a 12" black cock for 20 minutes hard and fast, you tend to sound passive and womanlike. I whimpered, I moaned, I cried out the oohs and ahhs that a girl would make. My face cringed, I gritted my teeth, my eyes squinted, and you would have thought I was in pain by my facial expressions.

For twenty minutes, I was loud with my cries from being dominated. Sarge was as quiet as ever, I looked behind me many times, looked at the stud who was working me over and his face was frozen with an emotionless stare. He was disciplined and cold in his facial expression.

The whole time he had me doggie style, I had to question if he was truly 57, this man did not fuck like he was six years older than my father!! He was an amazing physical specimen. So full of life and power. I was 32 years younger, I couldn't do most of the things he did to me or for as long. I had sucked and fucked this black stud for over an hour. He showed no signs of slowing down. I had to keep up with him, I didn't want to disappoint him in anyway.

I needed the five-minute break Sarge gave me when he went and got some water. When he returned with a bottle of water for me, his cock was still hard as a rock, sticking straight out. I was amazed, but I had to ask, "Are you on Viagra?"

Sarge laughed, "Why do you think I take Viagra?"

"You're over twice my age and you have kept that incredible erection since we started. You have to be on a pill or something." I stated.