Respect Your Elders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to know why my cock is so hard?" he asked.

"Hell yeah." I responded.

"I'll show you why..." Sarge once again lubed up his cock. He laid on his back, his cock standing tall and mighty. I knew what he wanted and I threw my leg over him. It took about thirty seconds to have him back into me deep. As I rode his cock and once again began to whimper and moan, Sarge pulled me down and whispered, "Because I find you so hot and sexy!" We kissed as I rode his huge cock for about 15 minutes.

Next, we tried reverse cowgirl...err cowboy. Once again, a fresh layer of lube was applied, I worked his cock into me. It was starting to get easier to take Sarge's huge shlong, but never easy. I decided to match Sarge's impressive stance when he fucked me doggie and rode him only with my feet and hands touching the bed as I pumped my body on his pole. I looked like I was playing a game of Twister. I don't know what was tougher, working out like an aerobics instructor or taking Sarge's huge black dick. I was exhausted after 15 minutes of fucking this way. Although I was sporting another erection (it came back when I was riding Sarge), I was tapping out. I told Sarge that I couldn't go any more.

We had fucked for around two hours, a personal record for me. As I laid there on my bed, catching my breath. I looked over and saw that magnificent ebony manhood of Sarge's. It was still hard, still impressive, still intimidating. I also realized that he hadn't orgasmed yet.

"Sarge, what can I do to make you cum?" I asked exhausted but with a complete yearning to please this man.

"What do you want to do?" He questioned.

I thought about it, fucking this man felt so good but completely exhausting. I don't think I could take his brutal lovemaking for another five minutes. What I really enjoyed was sucking that wonderful black baby-maker, the thought of tasting his cum started to perk me back to life. "Let's clean up, I have an idea." I told him.

We took a shower together and I washed the sergeant, lathering up his dick and body with a soapy washcloth. Sarge could have been a Nubian king and I, his faithful subject, giving my majesty a proper cleansing. As soon as I rinsed all the soap off of him, I bent over to take him in my mouth again. He never lost his brilliant erection for one minute during the wash and when I started sucking him again, I realized that Sarge was as virile as a man could get.

I didn't have to bend over completely to get Sarge's cock deep in my mouth and I sucked him bant over for well over ten minutes. Eventually, I got on my knees and Sarge held my head, fucking my mouth. Every once and I while he would pull it out of my mouth and rub the head all over my face. When my mouth wasn't stuffed with Sarge's cock, I would praise and worship his it with my words.

We really didn't recognize that I ran out of hot water until the shower got really cold. We just simply jumped out of the tub. I sat on the bathroom floor, sitting on my butt as Sarge straddled over me, putting his cock back into my mouth. My back was supported by the tub and I started to jack off my cock. Sarge was facing the tub and had crouched so that his dick was in front of my face. He had one hand on the shower wall for support.

I could bob my head back and forth and I did so at a quick pace as Sarge was working his shaft with his other hand. One of my hands had a hold of Sarge's leg and the other was jerking my own cock. When Sarge would pull his dick out of my mouth, I would instantly go to his balls, licking and sucking them. He stroked his shaft as I did that and would return his cock into my mouth.

I don't know how long we were in this position; I was having too much fun and enjoying myself to keep up with the time, but I am certain it was longer than when we where in my living room. Again, Sarge never made a sound, never made a face. He was a rock. I could feel my second load building up, but I was determined not to cum again until Sarge did. I did whatever I could to draw it out but it was getting harder with every ten minutes passed.

I kept an eye on Sarge, although he wore the same blank, intense stare. I looked for any sign he might be getting close to cumming. Suddenly, Sarge closed his eyes and threw back his head. I felt his cock begin to throb mightily in my mouth. The powerful pulses that I could feel resonating thought his shaft only told me one important bit of news. He was about to cum.

Sarge opened his mouth and let out a guttural moan, deep within his soul. I continued to suck faster, sliding my mouth over the first 6 inches of his cock with as much speed as I could muster. Saliva was pouring out of my mouth and collecting all over my chin and chest. I moaned loudly when Sarge cried out, "Oh shit!"

If you think he came in the next few seconds, you would be wrong. You see, Sarge explained to me later that night his M.O. in having an orgasm and why he is so quiet during sex. Sarge practices the art of having complete control of his body and his orgasms. He said when he has sex, he is in deep concentration to suppress his urge to cum. He likes to build and build his release. During sex, he is fighting off any opportunity to cum. He wants to make it last a long time and he proved that he could go a solid three hours that night.

He said by holding off an orgasm, when he does have one, it is ten times more powerful and produces a bigger load than just getting off the first opportunity that comes along. He also told me later that night all the sounds and facial expressions he finally did make was him fighting off that climax at its strongest point. He said he could have cum when he first threw back his head but he was using everything he had to prolong it the ten minutes he did.

I wish you could have seen what I had the pleasure to witness. It was the most incredibly erotic, sensual thing I have ever seen a person go through, man or woman. I looked up, continuing to suck Sarge's cock and watched him writhe in heighted ecstasy. The man who barely said a word for over three hours of incredible sex was loudly exclaiming "OH SHIT!" over and over. His moans were as deep as his voice, seemingly coming from his soul more than anything. The expressions on his face were intense and extremely sensual. His cock felt like it was breathing, it would expand and contract back while it was deep in my mouth.

Suddenly, Sarge pulled his cock out of my mouth. I wiped the collection of spit that covered my chin and I waited with baited breath what was going to happen next. Sarge ran his hand up and down his cock, much slower than the speed I was pumping my mouth on it. "Ohhhhhhh" he moaned. I badly needed to cum but I myself was holding back, waiting for Sarge. If I didn't cum earlier that night, I wouldn't have lasted this long but I to slowed down in fear I would climax before Sarge.

He was stroking it just over my face, I nearly went to lick his balls some more when he stopped stroking it. I could see him holding his breath and then it happened. I had watched my dick shoot cum many times, I was always proud of the way that it shot out like a water gun but the first huge load of semen that left Sarge's cock drooled out like a full tube of toothpaste that was squeezed tightly.

It was a large amount and instantly I could see that Sarge's cum was extraordinarily thick and creamy, his semen was whiter than mine! Because I was sitting there in amazement, my mouth was wide open and I caught a good amount of the first load that drooled out of Sarge's cock head, the rest spilled on my chin. Instinctively I swallowed that first glob of semen that fell into my mouth, it was really gooey, like yogurt but very warm and had a fruity taste to it amazingly enough, I didn't expect that.

Sarge slowly pulled his grip back then forward and a second load of cum spilled out before I could open my mouth again and I missed an equally copious load that covered my face. Sarge was loudly going "Ahhhhhhh" and slowly stroking when more black seed spilled out of his cock. By the time I willingly opened my mouth again I had cum all over my face.

I lifted myself to come right up with my mouth to his head to accept the next load, it filled my mouth more than what I had swallowed. By now I was cumming and I moaned while quickly swallowing what Sarge just deposited in my mouth. I didn't know how much more there would be but I was already amazed how much semen the man had dropped. I don't know what it was about Sarge's semen that made me want to swallow it, but it was really exciting to eat his cum.

When Sarge stroked his cock the fifth time it was undoubtedly the largest amount of cum to leave his body so far, it had actually left with some force and totally missed my mouth landing on my forehead and it quickly started to drool down the side of my face with a heaviness and due to the bountiful amount of cum it was.

When Sarge drew his grip back, there was a little spurt of cum that escaped. Of course, when I say a little spurt, I would actually estimate it was still more than a tablespoon of black seed. I caught the next load with my tongue stuck way out of my mouth and when I drew it back in, I had yet another mouthful of cum to swallow.

By the time I had finished cumming, the first of Sarge's final three ropes of semen landed on my face and neck. The last two went straight down my gullet because I had wrapped my lips around his head, so I didn't miss anymore.

His climax easily lasted over 30 seconds and I counted 10 large loads of semen he shot and a few sizable droplets he spurted as well. His hot cum felt so thick and heavy on my face. I knew I was covered in the sergeant's black seed. I used Sarge's cock head to scoop up a large glob of his cum on my cheek and cleaned his head off.

He helped me up and I quickly ran to the mirror to see the mess he made. Including what I swallowed, I wouldn't be surprised if he shot over a half-a-cup of semen. I know that sounds like a bold estimation, but I am actually being conservative with my guess.

We both cleaned up and jumped into bed, Sarge and I kissed some, touched each other and talked for the next two hours until we fell asleep in each other's arms. I dreamed of his cock fucking me and sucking it, even asleep I couldn't escape the hold it had on me. When I woke, I saw it was 6:30 in the morning. I looked over at Sarge and he was sound asleep on his back. I had to see that cock again. I carefully, slowly pulled the cover that he was sleeping under down and exposed his cock. Even semi-erect it looked so awesome and meaty. It twitched and throbbed in his sleep. I started to play with my cock as I stared and admired it but it just simply made me hungry for it. I carefully pulled myself up and over to him and took his cock in my hands, it actually started to grow as soon as I touched it and I began to stroke it.

When I started playing with it, Sarge's cock came alive and hardened in less than a minute to its full glory, I debated if I should leave it alone and let Sarge sleep or get another taste of his delicious dick. I thought, "what the hell", and buried it in my mouth for the third time in the last 214 hours. Again, I moaned and made the loudest slurping sounds. I was sure Sarge would wake but he remained sound asleep. I couldn't just suck this man's cock in a slow, leisurely pace. I went crazy with interracial lust on it, sucking it like I was possessed.

In his sleep, Sarge opened his legs, I used the space to lay between his legs on my side, able to stroke my own cock while I enjoyed his. Sarge would moan and even put his hand on my head, but he seemed to remain asleep even if I might have pushed him into a REM state. I sucked his balls and pulled them with my mouth as I stroked him. I was dumbfounded how he could sleep while I was doing all of this.

The clock read 7:10 when I looked over, I had been sucking the sergeant for over 30 minutes. I noticed his shaft started to pulse and throb in a familiar way. I guessed with him sleep he couldn't exert his complete control over his orgasm and he might be on the verge of having one.

I was thrilled at this and continued my action of bobbing up and down on his fat head while jerking his shaft. I started to cum at the thought of getting to swallow another load from this beautiful black cock. When I finished, I used my free hand to cup and squeeze those incredible testicles. His cock was really coming to life.

Suddenly, I felt a large mass of thick cum fill my mouth, his cock was deep in my mouth when it shot, I had to pull off his cock. Sarge breathed loudly and I saw his eyes open. His next load shot on my face before I could reinsert it in my mouth but from then on, I took every drop in my mouth. Sarge weakly moaned, "Shit! Oh fuck" in a sleepy tone but I am sure he was able to experience the orgasm awake. His cock kept filling my mouth and as soon as I swallowed, a fresh batch of black seed filled it.

I had swallowed six times. His rich, creamy cum was hard to accept in the quantity it was delivered in, but I managed to get most of it down my throat. Sarge half asleep looked down at me continuing to clean up with my mouth and asked in a playful manner, "What are you doing, Brad?"

"Just thought I would fix me some breakfast." I told him.