Respite at the Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to resist -- half heartedly - as I notice my tight bodice being unlaced, but suddenly feel soft lips mine. I tense, then relax within seconds. His lips are soft, cool and burning hot at the same time somehow. I remember the theories and tales about elves being cold blooded, apparently not just a metaphor. I moan, open my mouth and feel his tongue slide into it. Moan a little frustrated as he stops kissing me to look into my eyes. All hesitations and inhibitions go away like melting snow as he looks into my eyes deeply. More!

"You really haven't been with man before? Not even kissed?"

I shake my head and blush.

"You're doing quite well. A natural."

I giggle.

"Thank you, kind Sir."

He smiles.

"Let's see if you're as talented in other fields."

He looks over to his companion - the bed creaks and groans as the heavy build half ogre joins us on it. Her kisses are - incredibly weird. l feel her sharp teeth -- two of which protruding from her lower jaw - scratch over my tongue and her tongue -- a large and muscular lump - fills my mouth almost fully. I don't know what's coming over me -- I begin to lick and suck on her massive tusks, making her chuckle.

"I'm beginning to like you, human!"

"Much obliged, Ma'am!"

I giggle. While she kisses me, the elf's lips slide down my neck, licking, kissing, and latches onto my nipples. I moan into the half-ogre's mouth as tingles from there turn into sparks shooting down my spine and I sigh as he lets go of the nipples -- only to gasp when my skirt is pulled up and my panties down in a swift move by slender elven fingers. I gasp again, louder, as his hot and cold lips touch my most private place.

I'm entranced much to deep to stop him -- thankfully, because very soon him kissing the little button that I occasionally touch when washing myself, never daring to stay longer, makes my head spin, and my brain go numb. All thoughts, all doubts vanish, my whole existence focuses on that little button and his lips an tongue on it, waves of pleasure roll though my body. I grab his long hair, begin to pant, moan, I lose all control, feel my body flex, my muscles spasm down there where he licks me, now letting his tongue wander between the lips. I tense -- a sensation that rips through my whole body as I scream, rear up in bed and collapse.

I may have lost consciousness, as I open my eyes, I see the greenish face above me grinning

"Well. That was quick, even for you. You hardly even touched her clit."

Between my legs, the elf's silver laughter rings brightly.

"A LOT of pent up arousal in this one. These stupid human religious restrictions keep their females so frustrated. This one probably didn't even know why she was so on edge until she found someone to relief her of her pressure!"

"Do you feel relieved, little human?"

The ogre woman tilts her head I can only nod, still out of breath, only vaguely understand what just happened to me, but I know this: I have never felt so relaxed in my adult life. So at peace. So one with myself. I feel it Has to be some kind of elven magic, but if what those two said is true and he just - fulfilled some basic need of mine so repressed I didn't know I have -- Gods, I hate this village. And the priest!

"Would you like to help me relief myself, too?"

I don't understand, but before I even get a chance to answer, the muscular green woman lifts her loincloth, positioning herself over my face and lowers her hips. I open my eyes wide -- the massive thighs could squash my head like a pumpkin, I'm sure, but that is not what's occupying my mind. In front of me opens a pink grotto - glistening wet - in the greenish-grey skin, black hair, bushy and curly framing it. I don't really know what the elf just did to me, but I am ENTIRELY sure, our priest would have an opinion about it and what the Gods think about it. An even stronger one about women doing it to another female. Of another species. I REALLY shouldn't...

But the smell of the grotto of the half ogre is making my mouth water, l lick my lips... and only put my tongue out a little to touch that button on her that gave much me Such a pleasure. Can't do any harm can it? It felt SO good. If I do this for her, it's just... kind? She a stranger. A guest. I lick it, making her moan approvingly. Lick it again, then take the button, swelling under my tongue between my lips and suck. Now she groans and the smell - musky, salty, sweet - emanating from her is heavenly, somehow making me feel light headed, just like her companion's caresses did.

I hear an silvery giggle.

"Good old ogre pheromones. Just as effective as elven magic."

I don't understand the word, but I don't care. I'm beginning to lick the lips that are opening for my tongue in between them, inviting me in, luring me in me with a taste that is even more invigorating that the smell preceding it.

I am so enthralled, fully distracted that I hardly notice how slender hands spread my legs and a pressure builds against my lower lips. Only when a sharp pain runs through my pussy for a second do I realize the elf has taken me, made me his. Made me a woman. Some voice in the back of my head says I should be ashamed, alas, I am not, this is just as it should be: perfectly natural.

The ogre's lips on mine, her juices running down my throat like a stream, the elven cock penetrating my womanhood, there is nothing shameful about giving into lust with a man and a woman, with an elf and a half ogre. All those stupid rules about not letting men touch me before marriage, about not mingling with other species are what's truly unnatural.

I kiss the lust button over my face more and more enthusiastically as the hot and cold shaft between my legs, ramming in and out of me, sends another wave of lust through me, a feeling unlike anything I ever felt before. I had no idea there is such a bliss on this earthly plain. The heavenly rewards in the afterlife the priests keep yapping about could not be better. No wonder ours wants to keep this from us.

I let myself fall into the bliss, feel the waves of joy run from his huge shaft in me all through my body, transfer my lust through my mouth and lips onto the lips and clit -- I'm learning so many new words from my new friends' dirty talking -- into the half-ogre. She comes, I swallow the gust of sweet-salty juices, just before I also reach another climax. The cool shaft inside of me whips another wave of bliss up my body, I tense and shake and tremble, then I feel a heat spread inside of me, like lava filling my womb, before he pulls out of me and the two strangers turned lovers collapse beside me on the soft bed.

I can't think, can't talk, can't do anything but lie on the mattress, so much softer than the straw filled one in my tiny chamber at home, try to collect myself and and enjoy the body heat of the half ogre and the coolness of the elf besides me.

I wake up from a doze when I feel something that's hard and soft, cool an hot at the same time gently touch my face. Opening my eyes, I see the pale naked slender body of the elf kneeling next to me, his cock erect over my face. I see it clearly for the first time now, it looks huge, hovering over my face, pale as his whole body, beautifully marbled with blue veins. It seems to glow in an unearthly light, unlike the rest of his pale skin, or maybe I'm just imagining it in my desire for it. Be that as it may, it pulls me towards it irresistibly and I cannot help but kiss it, lick it an then take it into my mouth. I have no idea if that's what he is expecting me to do with it, but it seems right and he doesn't object. On the contrary.

"Such a natural, little human!"

Between my legs, I feel something rough, almost like sandpaper -- the skin of the half-ogre as she opens my legs and lowers her tusked mouth to the tender lips of my pussy.

Her tongue is stronger, her sucking rougher and more demanding than that of the elf, as she begins to caress my wet hungry pussy - I'm glad the elf was my first to prepare it - but I'm also glad she is my second - my pussy feels more than ready for some rough action.

I suck the elven cock deeply into my mouth, one hand on his balls, massaging them gently - I must be a natural, he really seems to enjoy THAT. I feel them twitch and contract, as does his cock in my mouth and deep in my throat. Sucking it comes natural to me, somehow it's in my blood and as the rough treatment of the half-ogre pushes my pussy over the edge another time, his big cock, pushed all the way into my throat, his balls touching my chin, twitches and erupts. When I come, I suck hard and feel his juice, thick and creamy, hot like lava and cool like molten snow fill my mouth. I swallow and it slides down my throat, filling me up, satisfying me like nothing I ever at or drank.

For good this time, I loose consciousness, fall into a deep sleep.

I may have woken up in the middle of the night to the sounds of my bedmates fucking. It seems a mere human as I cannot fully satisfy the needs of so superior supernatural creatures like an elf and a half ogre, but I'm too tired, too exhausted to stay awake.

I only come to my senses when the sun hits my face through the window. I am alone in the large guest room, naked, feel sticky on my face and between my legs. I look around. On the night-stand next to the candle lies a parchment, covered in neat handwriting, a pouch next to it.

"Thank you for the night, little human, you are a truly exquisite specimen of your species and we know many to compare you to. Your skills are truly wasted in this hamlet of yours. I also fear everyone will know by now about your shared night with with non-humans. This might make it difficult to return your old life. We'll be staying for two nights at the biggest Inn in "the City" as you called it and will make our way to the capitol later this week. If you wish to join us, find as there, we can show you places in the world much more suited for a woman of your talents. And curiosity for other races."

I feel the now familiar tingle that runs through my nethers when thinking about the capitol. Meeting other elves and ogres... maybe trolls or centaurs... I feel myself blush, thinking about Their anatomy. And the the whorehouses. Those women there must meet the males and females of all kinds of species and... get to know them better. Last night sure has tickled my curiosity about that immensely.

"Whatever you choose, you'll find a reward for your services next to this note. It should help go where ever you want to go or buy back the respect of your townsfolk should you wish to stay. Kisses...."

Followed by a line of what must be Elvish scripture I of course can't read. Probably his signature. Making me notice for the very first time that I have no idea what my two bedmates are called. Nor did they ever bother to ask for my name. The elf and the half-ogre shouldn't be hard to find, though, if I do decide to follow them.

Eventually I open the pouch and pour it out on the night-stand, expecting a few copper coins. Silver, if my new friends felt very generous - and gasp as a bunch of gold coins falls from it onto the night stand. I could buy the Inn with those. Or live in comfort even in the capital for quite a while until I find... occupation if I follow my new friends to a new life.

I look out of the window. A new day has broken. I am a new woman and the world has suddenly become very big...

12