All Comments on 'Responsibility Ch. 28'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for the upload! I look forward to them <3

I wonder if Rahela's strange cravings and miscarriage had something to do with the strange forest lady

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely heartbreaking. My first thought regarding the Empress Dowager was foul play, sharp pins under the horse’s saddle perhaps? As for Rahela’s miscarriage it’s not something I can fully understand, I can empathise obviously but I’ve been fortunate in that I’ve never been in that situation. I do have children though so I can empathise as to how soul destroying something like that can be.

In literary terms it’s a brave decision to include it in the story but definitely one that I applaud you for, without trying to lessen the devastation of the effects of miscarriage in real life the inclusion here is another step towards presenting these characters as real. people.

Clearly her enemies at court will look for any opportunity to pull her down, that said surely bizarre food cravings during pregnancy have been a constant throughout history? Thanks again for sharing!

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES