Responsibility Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet soon, an eye gave the area some reprieve. Rahela's legs were too weak. They were whining and crying. A hand over her eyes, Rahela tried to catch her breath.

Raking his fingernails rake across her backside, His Majesty gave a small exhale and murmured, "We aren't finished."

Then he had her in another embrace, and he tumbled with her again. When they stopped, she was on her back, and that feral set of dark eyes were high above her.

He held one of her legs up straight, a bit against his torso, and as his eyelids happily winced, he pumped again.

Could he even reach her belly? It felt as if he could pierce right through, almost painful. Rahela tried to relax her muscles, but that had her eyes bulging and her hands clawing at the blanket. Even so, her moist little channel throbbed and wept. Even so, it all built up to a moment where she wanted to die yet also craved life.

Even so ...

Even so, she yelled out random words from several languages blended in with meaningless syllables.

Even so, once it was all as it should've been, with her husband having just planted his seed with a nearly furious pace ...

Rahela forgot for a moment that she'd wanted to be pregnant.

She forgot most things.

Her body was like a previously lit ember that was beginning a cooling process.

Her eyelids were heavy.

Her throat was dry.

She thought of nothing.

***