Rest and Relaxation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still kinda drawn up from last night, wanna take a nap," she asked. She seemed sincere and not coy, but in the back of my mind I knew what possibilities existed.

"Sure, I'll join ya," I responded. We made our way up to her room again.

"Let's get comfortable, I can't sleep in a lot of clothes, ok, we're both big girls and boys," she announced, but the last part of her comment caused her eyes to draw down for a second to my bulging pants and her face to blush. I just stood there, weighing if I should strip completely or not. Meanwhile, she shucked off her shirt and peeled her jeans and socks off and climbed into bed face down. I walked to my side of the bed, stripped my shirt, and decided to just bare everything again. She was facing away from me as my shorts hit the floor. They made an obvious sound as they clunked onto the bare wooden floor, but she didn't seem to notice. I slipped under the same sheet that covered her, leaving her upper back exposed down to her thin bra strap. For several minutes we just laid there until I got an idea.

"Hey Candy, you want one of my super back rubs, I still do a great job?" she turned her head to stare at me. She was grinning and there seemed to be quite a luster to her eyes.

"I would love one hon, that would be terrific," she replied, sounding very relaxed. I wonder if she had an idea as to what was to come, I did.

Kneeling beside her, I began a far more sensuous neck and back rub than I had ever given her before. My fingers squeezed and caressed, pushing and rubbing her muscles, a couple times I'd bend down and kiss her on her head, smiling with the knowledge that as I bent down, my extremely hard erection was as close as it had ever been to her. Relaxing her shoulders and enjoying the little noises she made as I eased her tired muscles, I turned my attention to her back. I pulled the sheet completely off of her and gazed over her near naked body with lust. As my fingers worked their magic, my eyes gazed down her back, to her big, round butt, across her strong, creamy thighs. Her calves were strong from biking and her feet were curling in pleasure. Without asking, I unsnapped her bra and moved it out of the way. She just exhaled loudly. I rubbed the marks they made until they were gone and continued down to the small of her back. Stopping, I repositioned myself by straddling her thighs, enjoying the view of my engorged cock hovering over her body. I don't think there was any chance we were going to back down now.

"Mmm, your hands are sooo good! I'm so horny," she casually announced, sounding very relaxed. My mind was going crazy! I massaged her legs, slowly moving from feet to ankles. A couple times I bent down to kiss her back, there was no way she couldn't feel the hot glans bumping into her smooth flesh. Upon reaching her panties, my fingers unhesitatingly slid under the elastic material. She moaned. My hands were now on her best feature and I enjoyed massaging my fingers into her thick, firm ass, molding and spreading her cheeks. I was sweating heavily in the warm afternoon sun. The bottom of her plain panties was soaked with her juices, I could smell her feminine musk and it was driving me into sensory overload. I don't know how I didn't just explode all over her ass and back, but even my dick wanted more.

Sliding my hands out of her panties to her lower back, my rampant erection was firmly settled on her ass. Again she moaned and mentioned how horny this was making her. I smiled. Bringing my hands back, her panties followed, exposing what I had so often stared at. Round and firm, my positioning had my face directly over her lush ass. I could hear her deeply inhale and moan. Moving backwards, I slid her soaked panties down. Sliding back until I was off the bed, her panties hit the floor with a wet plop. She still hadn't moved. There was no going back. Using the foot of distance between her feet, I crawled back on the bed, spreading her legs as I massaged my way up her body, now she too was covered in sweat. Reaching her ass again, my hands roamed freely. With her legs spread, her thick, puffy pussy lips were visible. Glistening with her vaginal juices, it smelled terrific! The huge pole between my legs was guiding right to where it wanted to be. Patience, I told myself. My thick shaft was mere inches from the first pussy it has seen in almost a year! Gently pushing on the bottom of her ass cheeks, she complied by raising her hips and bringing her legs in, her chest still on the bed. I could not see her face, but I could still hear her quick, shallow breathing. Was she waiting? Please, don't let me screw this up! Not that I had any doubt this was a mutual need, but I just didn't rush things. Who was I kidding? I was so ready to break my sexual hiatus and shake off my depression.

With her legs spread and her scrumptious behind sticking in the air, I scooted closer, still keeping up the massage; much to her satisfied moans. Cautious to keep from poking her again, I bent down and kissed the spot just above her crack, I felt her shiver. Moving my hands up her back, I scooted even closer to her honey pot. Leaning forward, and gliding my hands up her back, I no longer cared about my throbbing cock not touching her. The thick, pulsing shaft slid along her inner thigh. She groaned loudly at the penile contact. I continued closer, the swollen, purple head contacted her slick pussy lips, passed through her trimmed dirty blond bush and bumped over her stiff clitoris, coming to rest against the small belly pooch she had. Moaning loudly, she was mumbling under her breath. As sweat poured out of my body, her juices poured onto my shaft. Teasing the broad dick along her sensitive pubic regions, I continued my massage. Reaching her shoulders, I worked my way back down.

"Shit, this is making so horny," she stated very clearly. I knew we were both ready for what was to come. Quickly, I slid my hands onto her broad rump and spread her cheeks. My swollen cock never lost contact with her. Looking down, I saw my shaft was covered in her pungent juices, my swollen, purple head wedged between her pussy lips.

"I think I can help with that," I answered. Lining up my cock to her spread entrance, I slid my whole body forward, penetrating Candy with my fuck tool. She took in a loud breath as I penetrated her fully. While tight, I managed to slide my entire thick shaft rather easily. Did it feel good! Throwing my head back, I just let my swollen prick rest in her hot pussy for a minute. Gripping her hips, I began rhythmically pumping her wet cunt with long, full thrusts. Once again in my life, I was fucking a good friend to ease my emotions and cast away a few demons,

"Oh my god, oh my god, you're so big! Fuck me John, fuck me, yessss...ooohh, ugh, ugh," Candy ranted as I skewered her along my immense shaft. Her juices made her so slick that I picked up my pace. As I jack hammered her hungry pussy, my thrusts became more powerful. So powerful, I was shaking the whole bed!

"Oh Candy, your pussy feels so good, fuck," I grunted. It wasn't long before she clenched down, grabbing onto the sheets and orgasmed. Sharp intakes of air followed by grunts accompanied her orgasm. Her cunt pushed against my cock and hot juices squeezed past my pulsating prick. My nuts were churning, begging for release. I as taking in short gasps, knowing my ejaculation was near.

"Oh shit, shit, John, pull out, pull out," she said breathlessly. At the same time, she scrunched her body forward and threw her right leg over me with surprising limberness. It happened so fast, I was still thrusting, into nothing at this moment, and tried to readjust, aiming my quaking cock towards her again.

"I had to, I don't have any protection," she said. Looking straight at my flesh pole, it must have been obvious to her I needed to cum. "let me finish you," she added while sitting up and reaching for my dick. I was over the edge; there was no holding back this powerful ejaculation as I normally could. My cock exploded in a volcanic eruption of semen. Long thick ropes of cum burst out of my engorged glans landing on Candy's face, neck and breasts.

"Are you...ever... going to ugh, ugh...stop mmph squirting," she tried to say as the huge wads of jism smacked into her nose, mouth, neck, landing on her breasts. The final ropes lost pressure and oozed out, landing on her stomach and bush. I always knew I came a lot, but this was the biggest load I have ever produced! It actually ached when I finally stopped. My sweaty, heaving chest took in great gasps of air as I surveyed, my welcoming friend covered in my sweet, thick cream!

For a minute, Candy was frozen, eyes wide open in wonderment. I heard her noisily swallow what could only be my cum that landed on her tongue. Then, she started laughing. A nervous giggle, like she didn't want to move, but soon Candy erupted into her usual belly laugh. She kept laughing as she leaned back.

"Holy shit, that was awesome! Oh my god, WOW! Jeez," she said between fits of laughter. "I got to see this, oh yeah," she continued as she stood up and left the room. I followed, grabbing my camera. I caught up with Candy in her parent's room standing in front of a full length mirror admiring my handiwork. My goodness, she's covered in my spunk! Even I was impressed. My cum hung from her forehead to her thighs. She had to clear one eye so she could see. Her chin was a white gooey mess. A nice clump of my spooge clung to her trimmed, dirty blonde pubic hair, mixing with her own juices. Besides looking into the mirror at her sperm soaked front, I took in her backside. Full and firm, it wasn't very shapely. Nevertheless, I wanted to get my hands on it. I took several shots of her; she even did some poses.

"Holy shit John, there's way more cum on me right now than all the other times combined!" she spun around to face me. "And that monster you have," she said pointing to it. Far from going soft, my large love muscle was pointing back at her. "All those times we hung out. If I'd of known about it... well," she went pensive for a moment. I stepped forward, stabbing her belly with my spear, and kissed her deeply on her creamy face. Hungrily she kissed back. I filled my hands with ass cheek and pulled her closer, her thick nipples pushing into my chest. As my tongue whipped around the inside of her mouth, her hips were gyrating, seeming to operate on their own. Quickly, she pulled away from me.

"I think I know where a condom is, meet me back in my room. Omagod, do I want that beautiful piece of meat inside me again!" she darted out of the room, leaving me with a big smile on my face! Covered in sweat, and some of my own spunk, I felt much better. It went beyond mere sexual gratification, but a much deeper level of my psyche. My whole body felt relaxed, the constant headache I always had was gone. I happily made my way back to her room.

I barely made it through the doorway when she returned, hugging me from behind. She gave my neck and shoulders little kisses while her hands reached around to rub my chest. I could feel her sweaty skin and erect nipples against my sensitive body. The she pushed me towards the bed.

"I only found one, we can get some more later," she beamed. Like most guys, I wasn't a big fan of condoms but well understood their purpose. I'm adult enough to be responsible. I told her everything was fine and, grasping her arms to me, guided us to the now damp bed. I sat back against the headboard and spread my legs. She remained still at the bed, just gawking at the huge pole sticking straight up. I waved to her to get on the bed and she obediently crawled up between my short, powerful legs. She held the condom up. I noticed the wrapper was pretty beat up, like it had been stored for some time. Her hands were shaking as she tore the wrapper and pulled the rolled rubber out.

"C'mon, let's get to the fucking we both need so bad," I said through my smile. She looked me in the eyes.

"Such a dirty mouth on you!" she grabbed the base of my hard phallus. "Lemme wrap this monster before it gets buried deep in my hot cunt! Fuck, I need this so bad, to think I actually had feelings for that tiny dicked motherfucker, now this is a penis to be proud of," she stated, surprising me with her own language. The condom didn't look very slippery. I must have been right about it being old, for as she rolled it down my bloated shaft, it tore.

"Must have been for your ex, not this mighty cock," I said while laughing.

"Fuck yeah," she replied. "I've never had a dick too big for a condom, MMMMMM," she answered back, though for a minute I noticed a disappointed look from her.

"If you still want it inside, why don't you give it a kiss, introduce yourself," I said. A nice blow job would be great.

"You don't name your tool, do you," she asked. As I laughed and said I didn't, she scooted down to lie between my legs, her face hovering over my blood engorged cock. For a minute we just looked into each other's eyes. While my shaft is very thick, her strong, country bred hands fit around it, barely. Slowly her hand slid up and over the leaking head to travel back down.

"Hey, I thought you shaved your pubes, I remember you saying that," she said. I told her I let it grow out over there, it was easier to maintain. She stuck her tongue out and tentatively licked just below the underside of my purple glans. I moaned. She slid her rough hands along my shaft sending thrills all over my body. As she stroked my throbbing shaft, she began licking the bulbous head. Darting her small tongue around the spongy tip, she left a good bit of saliva. Soon she took the bloated head into her hot mouth, but only the head. With it captured inside, she stabbed her tongue all over and actually applying suction. I know she had a large mouth from all our outings, so I really thought she could deep throat me, but as it turned out, she was a head nibbler. She was doing a fine job at it! It felt so good to have the hot, wet sensation of her mouth at the tip, and her sweaty, rough hand on my shaft.

"Will you take me deeper Candy," I asked, it couldn't hurt. She tilted her head up, letting my glans slide out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"I don't like that, hope you're ok with that," she replied. I told her it was fine, and meant it.

Whiled enjoying her blow job, I took the time to scan over her body. Lying on her stomach, she wouldn't win any beauty contests, but she still looked good. As she moved her head, her shoulder muscles would sometimes be more pronounced, he knew she could pick him up. But that ass! Man did it stuck up! She never lay out in the sun and her creamy skin glistened with sweat as the room heated up at this time of day.

After several minutes, my still bloated balls were ready to erupt. The pressure to release felt as powerful as before. I started breathing heavily.

"Candy, MMM not much longer, I'm gonna cum, cum big for you, ohhh," I moaned. The pressure increased; there would be no way I could hold this back. She actually sucked harder and sped up her hand on my thick shaft. I took a sharp breath in. "AAAHHHHH I'm cumming, AAAHHHH," I screamed. I guess she wanted to swallow my seed because she didn't let go, but the blast hit the back of her throat and filled her mouth instantly. She choked and sent a spray of my semen back onto the shaft and sheets. Before she could do anything else, the second eruption splattered into her eyes, more powerful ejaculations sent thick ropes of my sperm into her hair and all over her face. Her positioning made it impossible to get up. Finally rising out of the way, the last powerful blast landed on her collar bone and slid down to her breast. Cum still drooled out, oozing down my shaft and coating her hand and my balls.

Oh my god that felt so fucking good! Look at her face, damn, the whole thing's covered, I thought to myself. These last two orgasms have been the most powerful I've ever had! All told, it looked like a couple of shot glasses had been poured over her face. She was still sputtering as she sat up, spitting out my spunk to clear her throat. Wiping the cum out of her eyes, she looked at me then at her hands. She began to laugh again. Stopping for a second, she licked my cum from the palm of her hand. Watching her do that was so hot! Even though my immense erection had subsided somewhat, there was still a bit of stirring in it.

"Mmmm, John, yours is good, my ex tasted horrible, and there's so fucking much!" she wiped more off her face and licked her hands clean. "Wow! Hon, this can get addictive," she said, licking more sperm from her hands. I leaned forward and traced the path of cum from collar to her nipple with my tongue, then pinching and sucking her erect nipple.

"My turn," I said, pushing her back on the bed and spreading her legs. Her musk hit me right away and before I knew it, my face was buried in her soaking wet pussy! My tongue swirled around her juicy inner walls as I rubbed her thighs, as I was eating out her sopping cunt, I could feel her hand rubbing against her erect clit. Needing some air, I lapped at her puffy outer lips, extending all the way up to her fingers then back to her taint. She never once stopped secreting juices and I continued my hungry ministrations until my neck was too sore to continue.

Feeling drained, I lay back down, pulling her with me. As our heads hit the pillows, we were kissing deeply, sharing my cum between our tongues. My hands roamed her body, enjoying the soft feel. Not being very aggressive, her hands stayed in place once we were lying back down. Several minutes later, she wearily got up and said she needed a shower. I watched her walk out the door. No sexy sway, just her normal plodding walk.

I hopped in the shower after she was finished, it being a stall and not conducive to join her. While I was cleaning up, her cousins returned. Freshly shaved, to include my pubic hairs, I joined them downstairs for a bit before eventually heading out into the woods again. Thinking about what just happened, helped to clear all the brutality of war I witnessed. The only sad part was that I'd be heading back too soon. Lost in my thoughts, she caught me by surprise when she walked up.

"Hey there hon, mind if I join you," she asked. Looking at her, I waved her over and made it very obvious that I was scanning her body. She had the same clothes from earlier. "I didn't think they'd be back, sorry, hope you don't mind but I'd rather not do anything while they're here," she said. I looked back into the wood line, not too far away from this direction a road could be seen, but so far no traffic. I was still a bit thrown off over what was happening. What I did know though, was that I was sporting a huge erection through my pants. I turned and smiled, waving her closer.

Without saying anything, she came to my side and just hugged me. I wrapped my arm around her waist. I kissed her forehead and she looked at me. Our eyes met and I saw the look of raw lust in her deep eyes, as she must have seen the same in mine. We kissed again. Standing there, making out with one of my friends in the woods. Our kissing grew deeper, tongues and teeth gnashing, hungry lips sucking on lips. Grabbing her round buttocks in my hands I pulled her tightly against me, grounding my steel pole into her thigh. We both took turns moaning.

"Mmmm, we better stop or we'll go too...," she got out breathlessly before I shoved my tongue back into her mouth. A little rougher this time, I kissed her deeply. Moving to her neck and earlobes, I got her jeans open. She again said we needed to stop, but made no real effort to stop me. Mauling her fleshy ass in my hands, I could smell her musk. I could feel how damp her panties were. Not stopping there, I slid my hands up along her sides, slipped them under her bra and continued.