Rest and Relaxation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is, oh, too much, they might...oh fuck! Mmm! Yeah," she tried to protest as she raised her arms and stopped her defensive act altogether as I began sucking on her rock hard pencil sized nipples while her shirt and bra hit the ground. Running my tongue and lips along both nipples, I slid along her sweaty valley and headed south. My face was buried in her soft stomach as my hands, once were once again inside her panties. Two fingers easily slipped in her drenched pussy, the back of my hand damp from where she leaked onto her jeans. Soon, my hand that was groping her ass slid between the twin globes and two more of my stubby fingers were buried in her quaking cunt.

"AAAHHHHHH, FUUUUK OOOOHHHH, I'M CUMMMINNNGG," she practically yelled. As her pussy spasmed, I yanked my fingers out and pulled her pants and panties down. As she was moaning, she leaned on me for support and I used this to strip her naked from the waist down. Automatically, she lifted her feet for me to fully remove her pants, except for her socks, she was completely naked!

The sun was streaming through the trees and her pale skin glistened. I stood up and pulled off my shirt. Drawing her closer, I placed her hand on my jean clad throbbing member. As if finding it for the first time, she looked at her hand, then at me, with a gleeful smile on her round face.

"Omagod, omagod, omagod," she whispered as her hand began to rub along my length. I undid my belt and popped the button before she caught on and undid the zipper herself. Plopping onto the leaf covered ground; she kneeled in front of me and yanked my pants down. With no underwear to hold it back, my huge organ swung out, flinging a drop of precum, glistening from the sun, onto her broad back. I watched her look up from her position, her chin just in front of my large balls, and my purple cockhead elongated past her forehead. I think her face would have torn if her smile got any bigger! I shuddered as her tongue darted out and she dragged the slick flat side along the underside of my thick cock. With her head cocked back, she gave the purple head a slap with her tongue and sent my organ flapping. As she reached up to control it, I gently slapped her hand away.

"Oh, you're so assertive, ha," she said laughing. Opening wide, she captured my cock into her hot mouth. What a shame to waste all that space, I thought, seeing how big her mouth was before she closed her thin lips around my massive organ. Now it was my turn to groan as she applied suction, did that feel great! I unintentionally thrust my hips forward and for a split second several inches of my cock slipped into her mouth. Back to sucking my plum sized head, neither of us mentioned it.

I was so horny I could barely control myself. After the two massive orgasms from earlier, I was in more control of my ejaculation and I wanted to fuck! Grabbing her shoulders, I stood her up and turned her around. Wedging my dick between her broad butt cheeks, I nibbled at her neck, pulled on her nipples and rubbed her stiff clitoris. Her whole pubic region was soaked in her juices. She was breathing deeply, moaning and gyrating her hips against mine. I felt so animalistic here in the forest. I didn't care how close her cousins were or even about the occasional car on the road. Walking her to the nearest tree, I bent her over so she had to catch herself. Easing her legs apart, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and inserted half my hard cock into her steaming pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes, fuck me John, fuck me with your huge cock, yeah," she screamed, and then suddenly she thought of something else. "Oh shit, we didn't get the condoms, we shouldn't, we need to... Fuck, just fuck me, be careful, but fuck me," she yelled. Satisfied she was ready; I penetrated her fully to depths only I have been. It felt so raw! Keeping my hands on her hips I pounded into her forcefully, helped along by her incredible lubrication and fleshy ass. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, again and again I sawed my entire length into her hard enough that we both heard our mid sections slapping together. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!

On and on, I rhythmically skewered her cunt, fucking through two of her orgasms and a wonderful feeling flowed throughout my tormented body. I fucked her so hard; my sweat was dripping on her back. All too soon my balls were ready to erupt. I took a couple steps back and my throbbing member, freed from her slick depths, bounced free in the clear air. It took Candy several seconds before she realized what was going on.

"Are you going to cum now? Yes! Cum on me, cover me in your hot, yummy cum," she screamed, her smile as wide as it could get. Kneeling in front of me, she bowed her back out, stretched her arms out and prepared for my explosion. She didn't have to wait long. Keeping my arms at my sides, my pulsing prick stood straight out from my hips. I didn't say a thing as the first massive blast exploded out of my purple glans. The thick rope of sperm struck Candy across her chest. The second blast shot at a more upward angle as my dick was recoiling from the first blast and crossed her face. Several more thick ropes of cum smacked into her breasts, stomach and thighs. Though not as spectacular as the last two times, this was more my normal load. A long ribbon of my semen hung from my mushroom head almost to the ground. Opening her eyes, Candy first looked at her cum splattered body, then to the string. Bending forward, she gathered my spunk at its lowest point and followed it up, sucking it in as she went, until once again, her hungry lips engulfed my now super sensitive head. Letting go with a popping noise, she sat back on her heels and just spent a minute staring at me before examining her own body.

"Shit! Fuck me! This is a lot of sperm, John! Mmmm," she said while rubbing my goo all over her and licking her thick fingers. I just stood there, naked, letting my still throbbing member make its way to its way, very slowly, to its flaccid state. I couldn't speak for what happened felt so natural. I also couldn't believe how she talked. I never heard her use such language. It turned me on even more. Though it was pointing downwards, my cock still maintained a large supply of blood to keep it somewhat swollen.

"I don't know how I'm going to explain this one. Even those guys are going to smell this much cum! Jeez!" her complaining was lighthearted and in no way stopped her from swallowing as much cum as she could. "We really should use protection though. Well..." For the first time since she came out I spoke.

"Candy, it's your body, and what a body it is," I said leeringly. Bending down to kiss her, I rubbed my hand against her still seeping pussy. Straightening up, I used the same hand to stroke my hanging cock.

"You bastard. Ha ha ha. That is one amazing dick," she said laughingly as it came back to life.

"It's your juices that have the power Candy. Did you know that sometimes I got erections around you back in Colorado?"

"Really? I wouldn't have noticed, at the time you weren't really my type, but you were a great friend," she responded.

"I hope this doesn't change that. It wouldn't work out with us so separated, you know that," I said, stopping my casual stroking.

"Definitely not! But now that I know what you're packing, well, I will get devious thoughts from time to time."

"Let's get moving before your cousins find out what a great ass you have." We both laughed and got dressed. I stayed out and wandered around a bit more.

The next couple of days screamed by, our sexual romp limited by the continued presence of her cousins. She did get the condoms and told me how the cashier smiled when she purchased large ones. Everyday I felt more and more at peace with myself. I really wanted to spend more time up here, but knew I must move on.

On my last night, her cousins left after dinner. The night air felt so crisp and cool, I went for a walk while she finished cleaning up. I was standing on the little dock they had when she joined me. I kept staring out at the dark water, a cool breeze causing my arm hairs to stand up. The moon was full and bright, I could see around me very well. Unfortunately, my mind wasn't where my body was and her presence went unnoticed until she wrapped her arm around me and laid her head on my shoulder. Coming back to reality, I kissed her on the forehead and wrapped an arm around her. We stayed like that for several minutes.

"You know, I didn't want to bring it up John, but you can talk to me, I may not know all you've seen, but I can listen," she told me very sincerely. I looked in her eyes, brought her to me and gave her a firm kiss on the lips. Taking a moment to stare in her eyes, I kissed her again.

"Didn't you mention something about skinny dipping when we were chatting getting ready to come out here? Sounds like a good idea," was all I said after releasing her from our intimate embrace.

"I did, it's a bit chilly out though, are you thinking about it," she asked.

"I bet it would be shocking. Just think, when you first mentioned it, I was actually trying to picture you naked! Is that what you were thinking," I asked in return, holding her close to me.

"Well hon, to be honest, not really, I just thought it would get a good chuckle! I mean, after my break up, I really wasn't thinking about men, but later, when I knew you were coming for sure, I did try to picture you taking off your clothes, boy did I get one part of your body wrong!" We both laughed at her comment.

"Well, its time to own up, let's dive in," I told her. It was a bit chilly out and we didn't waste time taking our clothes off, though I would have preferred to sensuously remove each article of clothing she wore and kissing her pale skin as it was exposed. In this moonlight, it would have been almost glowing! Then I would want the same done to me. As it were, we were both naked in a flash. Her nipples were hard, surely from both the cold and the excitement. I was partially erect, which didn't last long as the breeze off the lake hit us and goose bumps instantly appeared. Smiling at her, I asked if she was ready. Already shivering, she just shook her head in agreement and we jumped off the dock into the freezing water.

Wow, was it cold! I could feel it seep down to my bones! Surfacing, the breezed hit my exposed skin and made the water actually seem warmer, though I knew better. The icy chill was very refreshing. For a minute, I floated on my back, staring at the clear, starry sky. It felt so calm, so peaceful. Then, I heard Candy's teeth begin to chatter. Swimming over to her, we pressed our bodies close for warmth. I helped increase the heat by kissing her deeply.

We kissed passionately until we couldn't stand the cold anymore. Ever the gentleman, I let her climb the short ladder up first. Ever the horny man, I stared at her broad, firm ass and the winks her pouty pussy lips gave me as she climbed. With both of us safely on the dock, we agreed that that should be done only when it's warmer.

"And, oh yeah, talk about shrinkage," she said pointing to my now stub for a penis. We both laughed at that one. Grabbing her sweatshirt, I toweled us both off, getting most of the water. Still nude, we kissed passionately for several minutes, each exploring the other's mouth, ears and neck. I was definitely warming up from our body heat and soon, my dick began to return to its normal state. It didn't stop there. At half erect, the swollen head was rubbing along her slit between her slightly spread legs. Using my muscles, I made the glans tap her thick pussy lips.

"Mmm, it's getting hard," she stated the obvious after breaking our embrace. We both stared at it for several minutes while it grew to its full hardness, the head slipping between her legs. I began gently rocking back and forth, rubbing my thick shaft along her pussy. Soon the top began to glisten. Candy moaned continuously as I kept up my ministrations, along with kissing and sucking on her breasts and nipples.

"Oh god John, you wanna do it here?"

"Yes," slurp, slurp, "I want to have you Candy, right here, right now," I replied. Laying her on the dock on top of our clothes, she naturally spread her legs. Kneeling between them, my huge pole pointing skyward, I pointed out I had no condoms.

"Its ok, we've done it before and I trust you, besides, I know where I am in my cycle, just fuck me John. Put that huge, glorious cock in me, I want to feel you so bad," she was moaning and thrusting her hips up as she spoke, turning me on immensely. Slowly I lowered my hips and grabbed my prick at its base. Teasing her, I rubbed my swollen head along her lips, getting it nice and lubed. Her thick lips swallowed it completely at times. She was begging me to penetrate her. I didn't make her beg for long.

Inch by inch, I inserted my huge, throbbing organ into her hot, seething cunt. Halfway in, she came. A shuddering wave of pleasure could be felt, as she closed her eyes and tensed up. Her excessive pussy juices leaked around my bloated member. When I felt her cunt muscles relax, I began a slow stroking rhythm while increasing my penetration of her until I was slowly stroking my entire length in her wet pussy.

I continued my thrusting, all the way in, pulling out almost to the head, then burying it deep again and again. Besides the lapping of the water and the breezed through the forest, the only sounds being made was the flesh on flesh slapping as our hips and bellies came together. SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP, again and again until finally, at least 10 minutes had gone by. I felt an electric tingling flowing through my body. Every part of me was experiencing an orgasm. My balls clenched, seminal fluid began pushing for release, I couldn't hold back much longer.

"I'm gonna cum Candy," I said, still stroking into her.

"I want to feel you cum inside me John, please, fill me up, cum in me," she whispered. Obeying her wishes, I thrust as deep as I could go and released my semen deep into the hot depths of my friend. Throwing my head back in a silent scream of ecstasy, I let loose a torrent of cum blasted out me. Some of my seed leaked out of her.

Over a minute passed by until I came out of my sexual nirvana. Feeling drained, I collapsed on top of Candy and together we just lay there in the cool night air, just breathing. The cool night air tingled my skin as it dried the sweat. Moonlight allowed me to see Candy clearly. My mind, for now, was at peace. Questions would need answering, but for now, I was content. Thank you Candy.