All Comments on 'Rest Area: Nikki'

by oldtruckdriver

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantasy is fun

Thanks for a nice bit of fantasy!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

That was good - really good. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Not a bad piece of work.

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Sucker

I'm a Sucker for Damsels in distress stories, and this is a good one. Your truly an old softie as am I. Thanks for the short escape from our current crappy reality.

Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I wish for all women out there to be saved by a knight like you. I love the way you write about using your mouth and hands on a woman. Hell, this even makes me feel good about being a woman with a pussy that squirts (although not enough to drown a man). Also, the fact that you didn't let Jake take advantage of Nikki helps restoring my faith in men. I know this is just fiction, but damn, I wish it was not.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic story!

I really enjoyed it, and only noticed one typo, and that only because of another comment.

"That bastard Jake, he knew how good it feels to have a mouth on you and the miserable shit denied me this."

Her parasite's name was Jimmy. I only noticed the error because of the comment by Anonymous 04/27/20 "that you didn't let Jake take advantage of Nikki". I had to go back and check, because I recalled Nikki referring to the parasite as Jake.

I like that Jake managed to get enjoyment from the experience without taking advantage of Nikki, although given Nikki's professed enjoyment of BJs, and the fact that she was wet with arousal while offering Jake one, I'm not sure that it would have been taking advantage, especially after giving her cunnilingus AND her having a night's sleep to think it over. Still, it was Jake doing the right thing according to his values, not mine.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 4 years ago
Like your stories...

I'm an old truck driver myself, drove cross country for 23 years till my diabetis got bad enough I couldn't pass the medical any more.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 3 years ago
a real feel-gooder

I like your style. I been there, done that stuff and know what you're talking about. If you feel the incline drop around and check out my mystery novels, bet you'd love em cept I'm a mite longer-winded than you are. LOL You aced this one, 5 stars, favorite story and author.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Sometimes the world seems to have too many parasites like Jimmy and not enough kind hearted people like Jake. Very enjoyable story all round. Not sure how the parents got out there in the snow but hey it doesn't matter, just that they did come through for her.

LlornaLlornaabout 1 year ago

Not all good stories have to end in happily ever after. Sometimes the knights in shining armour ride off into the sunset...

A lovable hero and great writing. Thank you!

BaddJackBaddJack11 months ago

The erotica was great. The lead characters were great. The ending was appropriate. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous