Rest Area Pickup Ch. 02

Story Info
This one is a handful.
5.8k words
4.41
9.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers

My wife Debra is in Boston and to be blunt, things are in the toilet around here. It’s had me busy, and upset, I am still gimped up from some accidents, so.. unhappy. Writing relaxes me, I decided to try and finish the rest of this story, this all happened quite awhile back.

+++

I had simply driven down into northern California to pick up a three wheel Harley Davidson Motorcycle, that was all I intended. Close to a 750 mile round trip. That was how this mess started.

At a rest stop, I somehow ended up with a young street urchin in my truck. She was headed the same direction as me.

Just think, here is a mildly perverted 73 year old grandpa type dealing with a totally uninhibited 19 year old female that not only has some rather loose morals, but a few screws that were not fully fastened, either.

Candy is that young girl I gave a ride to while bringing back the Harley Davidson trike I bought a few weeks back. The skinny slip of a girl that no more than 30 miles down the road peeled off her top because she was too hot, just like that. No matter that I, a complete stranger at that point was sitting right there next to her. The same young woman that I drove down to Florence here in Oregon to live with her sister, which didn’t work out. I had already figured that it might not work, her sister’s house looked like it would take a 40 yard dumpster to clear it out, and she did not seem pleased one bit to see her sister standing there.

So, Candy showed up at our door a few days later, soaked to the skin, with nothing except... hope.

Hope that a nice old man and his wife, helpful once, would be helpful again.

+++

OK. First, I am sorry about the names in my stories, I know, I know. We have a Cindy, Sandi, and a Candy? Those are their REAL names, sorry. I could assign different names I suppose, but then I would just confuse myself and I am already quite confused most of the time anyway.

Sandi is the young woman my Physician wife Debra kind of adopted, give or take 7-8 years ago, got her sorted out and headed back uphill because the path she was on at that point in her life was straight down. Her situation was likely to become a segment on “Forensic Files” if someone did not intervene.

That was the young woman that ran inside my open door and hid under the bottom shelf in our bathroom closet while I was outside dealing with her abusive boyfriend that had been trying to beat the hell out of her and did his best to mess me up too. The boyfriend that wanted HER to turn some tricks so HE could have some cash. The one I managed to barely stop by kicking him in the knee, then sticking him right in the balls with my 3 inch long fishing knife. I wrote that story, it’s called “Now What In The hell?” in case you are interested.

(I should have told him to go suck his own customer’s dicks for money but I never thought about that comeback until later. Darn it.) His trying to force that young girl to do that pissed me off.

Anyway, My Debra is a Doctor, add in that she has a maternal instinct that is solid, just like so many women do, and every thought in her mind from then on was to mother this young lady, see if she could fix her.

Fat chance of that, right? But, what the hell, it worked once, why not again?

Hell, in 30 days here was a sweet barely out of her teens beautiful young lady thanks to my miracle worker wife.

Even polite, after just two days she quit wandering around the house in her underwear (or less).

Next thing I knew, Sandi was calling my Debra “Mom” and later on, she called ME “Dad” without really appearing to notice she said that. OK, I gulped a bit at that, pretended it was normal and managed to not show a response.

She just naturally became ours, I do not understand that completely, it just happened. I could not be more proud of her if I had planted the seed and watered it myself.

Then Debs even got Sandi married off to Hal, our local Sheriff, (I helped some), and it helped that Hal had an intense interest, and now we have a kind of sort of grandchild.

Sandi is like a daughter, that grandchild is as much mine as if I really was the one that planted the seed somewhere back in the chain of events, if that makes any sense at all. Sandi is now a perfectly normal housewife, her previous life is like a story that happened to someone else.

Plus, she filled out, good lord is she a beautiful thing. Eating real food does help along those lines, my being a cook in the Navy for part of my military stint comes in handy,

Amazing how the twists and turns of life can blend one thing into another, but it seems to.

But, back to the story.

+++

By accident, off to do something silly like purchase a Harley Davidson trike, I ended up with this nymph named Candy in my truck? I mean, come on. A woman named Candy? As it turned out, her real name is Kathren, and my Debs fixed that.

“Honey, you need to drop the Candy nickname.” I overheard Debra telling her. They were in the bedroom, doing whatever the hell it is that women do when off by themselves in that situation.

I know why they were in the bedroom, Candy had walked out of the shower drying her hair.

Stark naked.

Again.

Me sitting there watching TV, her acting like that was perfectly normal. Not as flat chested as Sandi was when she did almost the same thing, but close. Huge brown pubic hair, unkempt, rare in today’s world. She plopped down on our couch, not possible to be less ladylike since she folded her legs at the ankles. Debra’s jaw set slightly, I just pretended to not have noticed anything. Debs took her hand and led her into the other room, where I got bits of the conversation.

“Why?” She asked Debra when the name change was suggested..

“Well, it’s a name that might be on a stripper, or.. you know, honey.. a lady of the evening?” There was more murmuring but I got that much. In less than a week, I got used to it, Candy got used to it and just like that, her name is Kathy.

The part that was taking some getting used to was that this girl thought nothing at all of someone seeing her naked, or at least partially nude. Debra had bought her a nice bathrobe, but watching TV, she would flop down on our couch, cross her legs at the ankles and the thing (you all know what thing I mean) would be popped open not eight feet away.

I was fairly sure she was screwing with me.

“Honey, please try to sit more ladylike.” Debs would chastise her. Kathy would tug her robe together, adjust herself, 5 minutes later she would be right back to things hanging out. A few times I caught her smirking at me, so I was getting the idea that she was doing it deliberately. Plus, she showered every morning, and also every night. Almost like an excuse to show off to me.

A few times I had to go out into the back yard to take a leak, Kathy practically lived in our bathroom. I was thinking of trying to figure out where to build a 2nd bathroom, any of you living with two women in a home with just one bathroom will understand perfectly. One good part, I didn’t have to do much around the house, Kathy appeared to be a clean freak so what is normally my job became hers. Her way of paying us back for letting her stay, I suppose.

Anyway, Debra bought her a set of pajamas, that seemed to work. Flannel ones, with flowers. The kind designed to cover everything.

Of course, Debra has to go to work every day at the medical clinic she runs, which left me at home.. with this uninhibited young woman.

Now with Sandi way back, Debs talked to her, Sandi responded, soon she looked like a nice and normal young conservative young lady. I say the transformation was amazing, since I knew very well that Sandi had done many things that are best left to history. She and that boyfriend had been sleeping on the beach, charging men for doing flashing shows and way more I am sure. Sandi never offered to tell me much and I ever asked, although of course my Debs knew from their talks and told me some of it.

Kathy was clearly a much harder nut to crack.

Like the day I came out of our bathroom, no Kathy. Finally looking outside, there she was lying on one of our lawn chairs, talking to the kid that mows lawns up and down the street. No big deal there, if she had a shirt on, which she didn’t. The kid had a big grin on his face, but he scurried off when he saw my scowl.

“Kathy, you shouldn’t be out here like that in front of the neighbors.” I scolded her.

“Why not? I just wanted to get some Sun, he came by and stopped to talk is all. Hell, it’s just tits.” She went inside the house, sat down and pouted. She also did not put her shirt back on. I went out to our garage to work on stuff.

That went on for about a week, perhaps ten days, then I saw a few changes. Debra spent one heck of a lot of time talking to her, explaining things. We even went three or four days in a row where I never saw Kathy in any state of undress at all.

Now, don’t get me wrong here. I love to look at women, touch them, make them feel good. Back when I was actually trying to earn a living doing that, I have to admit I did a lot of things that even then were considered over the top. The massage parlors were all wide open, they actually advertised the massages with “hand finish” openly. No laws against it. The way it should be, in my opinion, but what do I know?

What was not advertised were massages for women, after all, women just didn’t do things like that.

Uh huh.

I learned that some women require time, and lots and lots of it to reach any climax, and those that require the most time are the ones that seem to go into another different world when they do. Jim and Cindy from my “Don’t Tell Jim” story were the ones that got me really going, although by then I had happily helped a few ladies to enjoy my work. Jim clearly was what I know now is a cuckold, I didn’t know anything about stuff like that back then. He actually did invite me to do even more with Cindy, her resistance was instant. I would not have gone that far anyway.

Letting husbands with that kind of inclination watch me work paid quite well, and I liked touching women so it created opportunities. There is a moment in there, when the shy woman changes and becomes willing, it is pure magic, their desire to remain a pure and faithful housewife goes right out the window. Still, at the same time, I just find taking advantage of someone to be something not in me. So a woman, or a couple, having some sexy fun is one thing, a female that is clearly a street urchin and vulnerable is another thing entirely.

Yes, there was a bit of a conflict, my voyeuristic self was fighting with my grandfatherly self. I hope that explains it. I got a kick out of Kathy displaying herself, while at the same time I was trying, along with Debra, to get her to cool it and act more normal.

Here we were, basically grandma and grandpa, trying to cure what was a woman that used sex to get.. stuff. That is, in my world, a prostitute. When I see an old rich guy with the young girl friend in a Mink coat getting into her Mercedes, sorry. The reason is financial.

To me, a different level of the same thing. Kathy just did not see it that way at all, men were something to manipulate, get stuff from. Letting some guy see her little bare titties got her food, rides, even cash. So she was using her tricks on me, and not understanding why it didn’t work. Talking to her was not really having an effect. After all, she was now 20 years old and knew all about men.

Yes, I was probably being stupid, a 20 year old product of the streets living in our house? But we did that once before with great success. With Sandi, the things she did were under duress. With Kathy, the things she did were deliberate, to get things she wanted.

That difference is huge.

Debs and I talked a lot in bed, quietly, about what to do and what was going on.

“I think I am making progress, honey.” She told me several times.

I wasn’t too sure of that.

Then, at not quite three weeks of it, I came into the living room, no Kathy. I looked everywhere, she wasn’t there. Finally I looked for the bag she carried, that was gone also.

Debra came home, I explained that it looked like Kathy had taken off. I was thinking drugs maybe, although she never showed any signs of that at all. She had no cell phone, no money that I knew of, nothing. But a street smart young woman does not need any, that I also knew. I also wandered around looking to see if anything was missing, nothing was.

We hopped into my truck and went looking, no luck. Our town can be searched in about an hour, unless she was hiding in someone’s house, she was long gone. I really don’t know what we planned to do even if we found her, she was an adult and could go if she wanted to.

+++

Then, Thursday night, about 10 PM, a knock. There on the porch stood Kathy. Her top was torn, one eye was reddened where it looked like someone had hit her. It was drizzling out, she was soaked and cold. Debs pushed past me, grabbed her and hugged her.

“Oh, honey! What happened?” She asked her as she pulled her inside. I followed along, I admit to having some reservations again.

Yep, she had ran into a couple of guys, no point in going into it, you can figure that part out. Debra loaded her up and hauled her down to the hospital. She called Hal, our County Sheriff I told you about. He took the report and left. He knew all about Kathy, of course he did, being the local Sheriff.

Hal is a no nonsense guy, if you ever saw him you might think he stepped right out of a Shell Scott novel, he fits the description perfectly. He also knows everyone in the County and knows where to look if he wants to find someone. If action is required, resisting is a mistake.

Sort of like the “discussion” Hal had with Sandi’s abusive boyfriend named Carlos way back, the jerk that was slashing my tires and being a genuine pain in the ass. So, Hal “politely” suggesting he leave town and never come back worked. Like I said, a no nonsense sort of guy. To this day I don’t know what all happened, Hal did end up with a few lumps but Carlos did not come back.

No nonsense. Good cop!

It took Hal just three hours and he had the two in custody. He also got back Kathy’s bag, why they took that is beyond me, they had searched it and found some clothes and $13.00, probably the remains of the $20 bill I gave her when she wanted to run down and get a milkshake a few days earlier. The two guys had admitted to stealing the dab of cash in one of their pockets after being encouraged to admit to it by Hal.

Like I said. No nonsense.

Debs brought Kathy home later, she gave me several sheepish looks, finally Debs got her to bed.

“I am not ready to give up on her, honey.” Debra told me. I didn’t answer, to be honest, I was probably pretty close to doing exactly that.

As it turned out, Kathy had tried to pick up a few bucks doing one of her flashing shows. Young girls often figure out at a very young age that things like that can get them things they want, the internet thing means there is no way to protect today’s kids from that stuff. As it turned out Kathy wanted a cell phone. Teasing shows might work with high school kids, but she had tried it with a couple of older guys who wanted a bit more than just a show.

+++

Which is where we were when my old friend Cindy from many years back showed up for her massage on Saturday. Debra and Cindy sat and talked, Kathy was in and out and was getting the drift. She sent me a couple of what I would call smirks, maybe I was not reading that right, I am not sure.

Cindy and I had the long visit, I gave her the nice massage, chatted after, made plans to get together and that was it.

Then Kathy came in, sat down. It was obvious she wanted to talk, so we let her.

“I want you guys to know I am really sorry. You both have been so good to me, I let you down. I want to try, I really do. But I don’t know how to do anything, so I was thinking.” She looked at me.

“Will you teach me how to do massages? I know I can learn how to do that, and I bet I could make a lot of money.” She added.

“We both could teach you, Kathy. But there is more to it, you need to go to school, graduate, get a license, equipment, have a place to work.” Debra told her. That got a pained expression on Kathy’s face.

“Really? I was thinking I could just get some cards and hand them out, maybe run some ads. I can do massages anywhere.”

“It’s a profession, there are laws, Kathy.”

“Danny here just did one today, what is the difference?” She asked.

“That was for a friend of mine, I didn’t charge her anything of course.”

“Oh.” Was all she said. I got the impression she didn’t believe me.

“Man, this girl is a handful.” Debs told me later.

+++

So, right now as I add to this it is Sunday. I was sipping a cup of Coffee when Kathy woke up and came out. She had on her full set of pajamas that Debra bought for her awhile back, that alone was refreshing. She poured herself a cup, I watched as she put about 5 heaping teaspoons of sugar in it.

“You keep putting that much sugar in your Coffee, you will end up fat and diabetic.” I told her.

“Debbie told me that sugar doesn’t cause Diabetes.” She said, with a wave of her hand.

Now since I have known my wife, no one including me has ever called her “Debbie”, but I let that slide.

“Anyway, can I ask you a question?” Kathy asked.

“Of course.”

“Why is it that every guy I ever meet just wants to do sex with me, except you?”

OK. That floored me.

“That’s not true, honey. The world is full of good men.” I managed.

“I don’t mean that they are bad men, they all just seem to want to, but you don’t. Don’t you think I am pretty?” She asked.

“You are a very pretty young woman, but I am 73 years old. I have had my share of relationships in my life, of course, but I also do not take advantage of situations.” I said.

“Oh. I didn’t know, I thought you were only.. wow! 73? That’s really old. I guess you just can’t do it anymore then, huh?”

I very nearly lost my sip of Coffee at that one.

“Kathy, with Debra I.. I mean, things are just fine, we keep our private lives to ourselves.”

“OK. I understand.” She got up and went into her bedroom. I was reasonably sure she didn’t understand.

Debra came out a few minutes later, I told her what Kathy and I had talked about.

“I think we have ourselves a problem with this one, honey.” I told her. Debra just nodded.

“I am not ready to give up yet, this girl is almost like she is from a different planet. I know, let’s see if Sandi wants to come over, she is only about 3 or 4 years older, maybe she can reach her?”

“Worth a shot.” I said, thinking to myself that some things just can’t be fixed.

+++

I know that Debra and Sandi got together sometime during the week, what was talked about I didn’t know for certain other than the plan was to gang up on Kathy. That happened quickly, too, Sandi popped by Monday morning to say hi.

I introduced her to Kathy, they eyed each other a bit, I found some grass outside that desperately needed at least a quarter inch of mowing and wandered off.

So here were two young women, both of them a product of hard life and hard streets. Sandi of course was well recovered, married, living a happy life. In fact, she was living her own life, caring for her husband, her child, her home, so Debs and I really didn’t see a lot of her even though they lived just a dozen miles away.

Kathy and Sandi clicked like a pair of long lost twin sisters, in my life I had never seen that happen that fast. They both had gone through some of the same things, so in short order one of those hen parties I mention was going on. I just got the hell out of the way.

Talking, laughing, it was amazing. Secrets to share, girl friend stuff we men just can not quite ever fit into, and really don’t want to. Our world pretends that men and women should be total equals, the truth is, men and women are completely different and always will be.

magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers
12