Rest Area Pickup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was putting the mower away when they came out.

“Daddy, Kathy and I are going to run down to the Dairy Queen, OK?” Sandi told me, giving me one of her usual hugs. Kathy grinned at me, then she hugged me too.

“OK, you girls have fun.” I watched them leave, they looked like two completely normal young ladies off to have some fun. I went inside, plopped down in my big chair. That felt good, lately Kathy was usually in it so I was normally stuck with the smaller one. I clicked on the TV, the news was the usual B/S about politics. And, I fell asleep, of course.

+++

Voices. That woke me up, giggles coming from the spare bedroom. Obviously Sandi and Kathy in there, carrying on. I looked at my watch, 3:30. It was another hour before they came out.

Wow!

Kathy’s hair was styled, she had on some traces of makeup. She was wearing a pretty flowery print dress, high neckline. I was fairly sure it was one of Sandi’s, the two women were reasonably close to the same size, Kathy just thinner. She looked like... well.. a young woman ready to go out somewhere. The change from the tousled hair, sloppy clothing, bratty attitude was complete. She caught my look, beamed.

“Kathy is coming over to our house, to spend the night, OK, Daddy?” Sandi asked.

“Of course, honey.” There were more big hugs,

The rest of the day was sure quiet around our place. Around 5 that evening my friend Cindy called, we talked about everything under the Sun, and were still talking when Debra got home. After hanging up, I brought Debs up to date with what was going on, and explained that Sandi and Kathy appeared to have clicked famously.

“I figured they might, Sandi can teach Kathy that there is a better way to life. They both have lived through a lot, so they both understand each other.

“Hopefully Kathy won’t drag Sandi backwards.” I muttered.

“I don’t think so, Sandi is pretty happy with her life now, if she can convince Kathy to be the same way, who knows?”

+++

We have all heard about the “two peas in a pod” bit. That turned out to be Sandi and Kathy and I have to say I was pleased. Most of the time Kathy was over at Sandi’s house now, several times the grandbaby was dropped off for me to watch which I have to say I didn’t mind one bit.

Or, they were both in our back yard, or in the bedroom talking. Kathy was suddenly acting like a happy and busy young woman.

I found myself with some time alone, I spent that polishing my Harley trike, and going for some rides around our area. Now if you have never ridden one of these, there are a few things to understand.

For one, opening the throttle means less traction on the front wheel, the thing doesn’t turn well in corners if you do that. I learned very quickly to roll into a turn, ease off the throttle then ease back on as she straightened out. Plus shifting my weight, those of you with bikes or trikes know what I mean. You need to know how to ride one, if you don’t it can get you into trouble very quickly. I was still learning as much of what not to do as what to do.

Debra even hopped on behind a few times, we buzzed around town showing off, enjoying getting looked at. Just a couple of old folks acting like kids again, fun stuff.

I was out in the driveway using a Q-tip on the wheels when Kathy came out. It was one of those days when Sandi was off somewhere. It was also hotter than hell out, so she was dressed in a pair of tiny pink shorts with a matching tube top. Lately she had been dressing way more conservative than that, and she had completely stopped appearing naked from the bathroom or sitting on the couch rather unladylike.

“When are you going to give me a ride, Danny?” She asked me with a big smile.

“Any time you want to, honey.” I told her.

“How about right now?”

“Sure, why not? Just right here in the neighborhood, OK?”

“OK.”

Like an idiot, I climbed on. I did stick Debra’s helmet on Kathy, and put on my own. Normally, I put on my leathers, and Debra has her own also. But, like I said, it was hot out, the outfit was in the house. The helmet was way too big for her but for just a short little ride I figured it would be OK.

Kathy slid on behind me, wrapped her arms around my stomach, she giggled when I started the machine up, I guess it does vibrate quite a bit. Off we went, down the street.

Now that had to be quite a sight, an old guy like me in T-shirt and jeans, with a slender half naked 20 year old plastered up behind me. It seemed that half of the neighbors were outside messing with their lawns and gardens, we got a lot of waves, and were having fun. I goosed the throttle a couple of times, getting some squeals out of Kathy.

Just outside of town there are some sharp curves, the road loops around and then I can go up a steep hill, along the slough by the high school, one little hill then come back down, and end up right back at our house.

I was doing maybe 25 MPH when I went into the first turn, I let off the throttle lightly.

Just then Kathy slid her hands down to my crotch.

“Hey, stop that!” I managed, but I must have opened the throttle, not sure, but suddenly we were in the gravel, the machine did a bit of a skid. Kathy felt the motion and grabbed tighter and we ended up going right off the edge into the ditch.

The machine is fairly heavy, the front wheel dug in and Kathy and I went ass over teakettle into the brush and weeds. Some of which, unhappily, were blackberry bushes.

Things got blurry for awhile, and we both ended up down at the hospital with Debra there, giving me one of her disapproving looks.

“Am I dead?” I asked.

“No, just scratched up is all. What in the hell were you thinking?” She actually raised her voice a bit which is totally unlike her.

“Kathy just wanted to go for a short ride is all, I didn’t think.”

“That’s for sure, at least you had your helmets on.” She was poking at some nasty looking red welts on my side.

“How is Kathy?”

“She is fine, she bounced off of you and ended up on her back. She is scratched up a little bit but that is all. You look like someone took a horse whip to you. Nothing broken, that is good.”

“How is the trike?” I asked.

“The tank got scratched, other than that, it’s fine.”

“I guess. Well, they are going to release you, we can just use some antibiotic ointment on the scratches, you will be fine.”

So, in the doghouse, I went home.

I was thinking I would wait until later to tell Debs about Kathy causing that by grabbing my dick.

+++

My poor Harley, the fancy paint job had some scratches, no rubbing those out, I would need to find an artist. Kathy was hiding in her bedroom when I got home, probably didn’t want to face me right at the moment.

I sat down, clicked on the TV and turned on “Forensic Files.” Maybe get me some idea on how to get away with murder, I was thinking.

“Danny, I am really sorry.” I heard Kathy say behind me.

“No one killed, that’s good I guess.”

“I wasn’t thinking, I was just.. you know.. teasing you.”

“You should not be doing things like that, OK? Debra and I are happy to help you, but you also need to help yourself.”

“OK. I will be a good girl, I promise. Sandi said you guys are really conservative.”

Uh huh.

Sure we are.

I let that slide.

+++

“Kathy got a job!” Debra announced when she got home a few days later. Hell, I had no idea she was even looking, she was now over at Sandi’s place more than she was at ours.

“Really? Where?” I asked.

“At the hair salon.”

“Hair salon? Charlene’s place?” I asked.

“Yes, she is doing the restocking, sweeping, cleanup, things like that. She wants to go to beauty school once she gets some money saved up.”

“Charlene’s place, huh?” I looked at Debra.

“Honey, I know what you are thinking but it’s not like that. She seems serious, and it will be good for her.”

Charlene is a lady we have known now for perhaps 4 years. She does hair, nails, but she also does waxing. I know because Charlene is the lady that does both Debra and I, we are both hair free down there.

Charlene does not have a lot of inhibitions, I suppose that is one way of putting it.

I was thinking that there are some things I would just as soon that Kathy did not know about. How are we supposed to turn her into a sweet and normal young woman if she is working in a salon that does.. well.. happy endings?

OK, I admit it. In this case, I am a hypocrite, no other way to say it. Good for the Goose but not good for the gander, here we are telling this young woman to be ladylike and stop with the sex stuff and she is working in a place where we both go for some.. sex stuff?

Go ahead, explain to me the best way to handle that?

Debra’s way is different, most would try to figure out some way to hide that stuff. Not Debra, it was off to the bedroom again, where she explained. I didn’t get to hear the conversation, but Debra told me what her answer was.

It was, “I know.” with a big grin.

+++

Kathy worked for Charlene for a few months, then she came home one day with the announcement that she was going to school to become a hair stylist.

Now I had no idea at all how she was going to pay for that, since she had no job and no money. I found out quickly enough, it turned out that Debra was going to pay for it, of course she was.

With Kathy living in an apartment in Portland, going to school, things got quiet and I have to say more normal around our house. That didn’t last long, when I manage to finish the other story I am working on, you will find out.

Kathy, from the reports, is doing well in school, and will become licensed before long. How she is doing on other things, I don’t know. She calls once or twice a week, the last call?

She enrolled in some massage therapy classes at the same college I went to in what seems like 100 years ago, East-West college of massage therapy.

Yes, this girl is a handful. She spotted what Charlene does, how she runs a successful operation, and now tells us she wants to eventually have her own salon.

Will she be all right? I have to say, I just do not know at this point. The young lady sure does have ambition though.

So, who knows?


12