Rest Area: Sasha

Story Info
A female driver that likes it rough.
4.7k words
4.59
25.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just settled down in my seat after shutting my rig down. It was one of the first really nice days of spring and I had the window down to enjoy it. The rest areas in Ohio are a truckers favorite. Drive through angled parking, free showers, decent food, cheap fuel. Usually pretty quiet without the drama you can get in some east coast places.

I was just going to go in and see about supper when I heard raised voices from a couple of trucks over. When I got to the pavement I realized it was 3 or 4 voices and one of them was a female with some kind of accent. I squatted down and saw 3 pair of legs in jeans boots and one pair of thin legs in sandals. I couldn't see any shorts so they must have been pretty short.

As I stood up I shrugged and thought to myself it's none of my business and started toward the oasis building. Just then I heard a loud voicing saying "You're coming with us so just shut up and enjoy the fucking we're going to give you." The female replied "Fuck you, you are all pigs and I want nothing to do with you." The next thing I heard was the slap of a palm on skin.

Well that went to shit quickly I thought. I quickly took the few steps back to my truck and pulled out my load bar. (It's what we use to tighten chains and load straps. Think of it as a 6 pound steel baseball bat.)

I pulled around the hood of a truck and entered the space between the two trucks that held the 4 people arguing. The woman was very pale, blond, thin, and nearly six feet tall. One of the men was holding an arm, another had her blouse tightened in his fist and the third had a grin that said he liked what was happening.

I tapped the load bar on the ground and said "There you are dear, I thought you were going to go in?"

They all turned to look at me. When the woman turned I saw the red imprint of a hand on her cheek. She looked more amused than frightened or upset. The men just looked pissed off at having been interrupted.

"Why don't you boys just let the lady go so we can be on our merry way" I said in a very reasonable tone. I get most peoples attention because I'm 6-3 and about 210. I also have a couple of scars and a broken nose that adds to my look. Add in the load bar and two of the guys started backing off immediately. The one holding the woman's shirt stood his ground for a moment then looked around and saw his buddies retreating to the back of the truck. He let go of her put his hands up and slowly started backing up. I made sure they actually left and lowered the load bar.

I looked at the woman and she was calmly straightening her clothes and grinning at me.

"I'm glad someone thinks this is amusing" I grinned back at her.

"Oh they thought that with 3 of them I was at disadvantage. I was professional fighter. They were about to be unpleasantly surprised. But I do thank you for coming to a defenseless girl's rescue." She looked me up and down slowly and with a little smirk on her face asked "How can I repay you for your heroism?"

"Well you could let me buy you supper. Maybe by the time we are done eating I will think of a proper reward."

She had the look of a predator when she said "If it takes you that long to think of fitting reward you are not the man I think you are. Or hope you are."

While eating I found out her name was Sasha, she was 24, 6 feet tall, 130 pounds, from Moscow, and had been in the US for 4 years. Her fighting career turned out to 6 years of boxing and Sambo ( a Russian MMA style). It was why she had come to the States but the path a Russian woman had to follow to become a pro led through the Russian Mafia and she wasn't willing to do that.

Her brother was a truck driver. When the fighting didn't work out she went on a few runs with her brother and found it a great way to see the country and make a decent living. The truck she was driving was owned by her brother.

She found out I was Jake, 6-3, 210 pounds, 32 years old, from Minnesota, and I owned my own truck. And single with no attachments.

Suddenly she stood up and declared "OK Jake from Minnesota it is time for reward."

I stood also and asked "And just what is my reward?"

She looked at me very intently and said "If you can discover what I want from you it will be best night of your life, if you cannot it will be very short night and how you say 'blue balls' for you." With that she turned and started walking away.

I was quick to follow and watching her hips sway as she moved was almost hypnotizing. I caught up with her at the door and we walked back to her truck. She opened her door and climbed up the first step. She stopped there with her perfect ass right at eye level. She gave it a little wiggle then laughed and went up the last 2 steps. I waited until she left the drivers seat and then followed her in. When I got in the drivers seat I turned and saw she was sitting on the bunk and I started to get up to sit next to her.

She held up her hand and said "Sit there and pay attention. I enjoy sex very, very much. But I only like it on my terms. You must follow the clues I give you to please. If you can determine what I want from you we will proceed to the next level of enjoyment. If you fail to understand and displease me we will be finished and I will ask you to leave. Do you understand what I have said?"

I frowned at her and ran over a number of questions I had then began with "How will you give me clues as to what I am to do to please you?"

"Good. You are at least smart enough ask questions. Some clues will be verbal. I will tell you a specific thing. Some will be out loud but not verbal, like a moan or sigh. Some clues will be a look. The way I look at you or look at an object, or in a certain direction. Some will be my body language. They may be very blatant or not so much, or something you maybe are not familiar with. Any other questions."

"Yes," I said slowly "are there any things you absolutely do not want me to do?"

"I do not enjoy scat. I enjoy golden showers but they make to big of mess inside truck so none of that. Next."

"I noticed you did not include anal is your list of no no's. Is butt play OK?"

She smiled and said "Not only is it OK is required to please me."

I had a huge grin on my face at that news. "I think things might get out of hand for one or both of us so I need to know your safe word."

"Ah," she sighed "you maybe have played games before. We will see. Yes, if I say 'dill pickle' you are to stop what you are doing at that moment. If I say it twice you are to stop everything and just hold me gently in your arms until I am calm and in control once again. OK enough talk what is your first move?"

"Stand up and slowly take your clothes off for me." I immediately replied.

She made a tsking sound and said "What makes you think I will just do what you say?" She stood there calmly waiting for me made the correct choice.

OK I thought to myself, what is it she wants. She said she was in control. But if she controls what happens and she won't take her clothes off then what? It finally came to me, she wants me to be in control. She just wants the control, the power, to stop things. So how rough does she want me to be?

I stood up and moved into the bunk area. I turned and pulled the zipper closed on the curtain separating the two areas. I slowly turned back to face her and softly said "There are consequences for not doing what you are told. Dire consequences. I want you to know and understand that I am in charge now. Do what I told you earlier, strip. Now."

She leaned back on one elbow and smirked at me. "I don't think I will."

I reached down and grabbing her by her shirt front I jerked her off the bed, spun her around and sat down. I still had my hand gripping her shirt and used it to pull her top half down and across my lap. I whipped her legs and and laid her across my lap. She was struggling to get up so I wrapped one of my legs across both of hers. My hand came down on her ass with a loud crack. This just seemed to piss her off so I delivered about ten more swats each one harder than the previous. As each blow got harder her yells increased to keep pace. Finally she called "Stop, stop that's enough I'll be good. I'll do what you say."

I let her legs go and she slipped to the floor. She laid there for only a feww seconds and slowly stood up and started unbuttoning her shirt. I looked at her face and instead of seeing the expected tears I saw a small smile of satisfaction.

She pulled off her shirt and dropped it to the floor. This left her in a thin lacy bra that held her large B cup tits in place. I did nothing to hide the fact that she had very large hard nipples that were begging to come out and play.

My eyes traveled down as she lowered her hands to undo the button on her shorts. To my amazement her shorts had a large wet spot in the crotch. Had she peed while I was beating her ass or was she excited? I looked into her eyes and got no clue at all.

She undid her shorts and slowly peeled them down until finally gravity took over. She was now standing in a white lace thong that matched the bra. She reached behind and unsnapped the bra. She shrugged and it slid down her arms and off onto the floor. Oh yeah, the girls looked very happy to be out in the open. They absolutely begged to have a hot mouth nibbling and biting on them. Maybe biting them very hard and marking them.

She hooked her thumbs in the strings of her panties and then stopped. I looked up and she had that smirk on her face again. "Maybe I don't want to take my wet panties off for you. Maybe this is enough for tonight"

I slowly reached up and ran my thumbs under the material at her hips. With no change in expression I snapped my hands to the side and her panties tore easily. I calmly pulled the remains from her crotch and brought them to my face and inhaled. It was definitely not piss. This was the scent of a woman who can hardly wait to be fucked and fucked hard.

I said "You disobeyed again. Get your ass across my lap."

She gave me that look again and said "I think that soft hand of yours will be taking more punishment than my butt." She then turned her head and seemed to be looking at something on one of the built in shelves. She returned her eyes to mine and waited.

I brought one arm up and poked a finger into her chest to move her backward. I stood and looked on the shelf and found a ping pong paddle. As I picked it up I wondered if she really wanted me to use it on her fine naked ass. Then I remembered my hard spanks with my hand had not even brought a tear so with a shrug I picked the paddle up and sat back down.

I pointed to my lap and she just shook her head no. With no warning I reached up and slapped her right breast with the paddle. It was not what she expected but I did get an involuntary moan from her. I pointed at my lap again and she did not move. She thought she was going to get her left breast smacked now so she turned a little to prevent a full on target. This brought her right tit in perfect range. I quickly smacked her right breast with 3 quick blows. Her knees buckled for just a second but she quickly straightened. Her pussy was right in front of me and I noticed she was leaking pussy juice down both thighs. I was wondering whether she would orgasm just from being spanked.

I pointed to my lap again and this time she slowly laid across my lap. She reminded me of a cat stretching as she settled onto my lap. I gave her no time to relax and rained ten swats down of her in rapid order. She had raised her ass up off my lap to take the blows then slowly settled down when I stopped. I put the paddle down and used both hans to gently massage the hurt away. I felt something and realized I had pussy juice all over my legs. I put my hand between her legs and she sighed and moved them apart to I had better access. She was soaked and as I watched more fluids leaked out of her pussy.

"You dirty little slut. Your cunt is dripping and you have ruined my pants with your sticky cum. What are you going to do about it?"

She turned her head to look at me and said "I'm not going to do anything. I think what you should do is get your tongue in my cunt and slurp up that juice."

It was actually a great idea and I really wanted to do exactly that but it was not time for that yet. I picked up the paddle and gave her ten more quick ones. As the last one hit her my leg felt like it was under a warm faucet. I parted her thighs and saw a river of fluid coming out of her. It died down and I spanked her with my hand and it started again. I stopped and it slowed down. I hit her again and the flood started up. This girl was cumming and spraying every time I abused her poor little red ass. I almost felt bad about it but she was enjoying it so much I just tried rubbing a little of the hurt out of her. Not too much because it was obviously something she liked and needed.

She looked up at me sniffling and asked "Would you please eat my pussy and then fuck me really, really hard?"

"What makes you think you are in charge here?" I asked as I reached for the paddle. Her eyes got big and she cried "No please, no more. You are in charge, do whatever you want."

"So if I wanted to fuck your face and come down your throat that would be alright?" I scornfully asked.

"Oh god yes, I would love that. In fact it is a good idea, that way you will last longer when you fuck me." she said matter of factually.

"Well get up and take my clothes off. And find a towel to dry my legs off. You must have squirted a half gallon on me." I pulled my shirt off then stood up so she could do the rest. She pulled my jeans and boxers off in one swift move. That left my mostly hard cock bobbing in the breeze. She got a towel out of a drawer and started cleaning me up. She saved my cock and balls for last and did a very good job of it. At the end of it I was standing tall. She quickly mopped between her legs to get cleaned up a little.

"You have very nice cock" she said "Nice and thick and what, about 7 inches I guess. Just right to take all down my throat. How do you want, nice and slow and sloppy, or right to the root and don't let me breath until you come?"

I laughed and said "How about combining the two?"

She sank to her knees and gave it a couple of kisses and licks and then looking me in the eye swallowed the whole thing. She stayed all the way down for half a minute then slowly pulled all the way off. She slowly got to her feet and said "Well I think that's enough don't you?"

My mind started racing, what did she want, how was I supposed to react? OK she loved it when I punished her. When I made her do something. I reached out and grabbed her hair with one hand. My other went to her throat and squeezed. "On your knees and get that cock in your mouth before I slap your face like I slapped your slutty ass.

She couldn't reply but her eyes lit up and she smiled . Her knees gave way and she settled down with her nose even with the end of my cock. I let go of her throat but tightened my grip in her hair even more. "Suck it cunt" was the only words I used.

She moaned and took about half in her mouth. I held her head so she could not get any more of my cock in her wet mouth. She wanted the whole thing buried in her throat. She was getting frustrated and reached up and put both hands on my ass. With a jerk my hips came forward and my cock went in all the way to the base. She liked this almost as much as I did and her moans and groans added to the pleasure. She pushed and pulled on my hips for a few strokes when I decided what the hell and used my fist in her hair to get the rhythm I wanted. She was drooling and making those ack ack ack sounds on every stroke. It didn't take long and without any warning I started filling her mouth with shots of cum. She didn't miss a stroke, she just slowed down and pulled back a little so she could taste it and feel it fill up her mouth.

She got everything she could from my cock then pulled off and sat there with her head down. What the hell was she doing now? Oh sure, I get it. I reached out and snarled my hand in her hair and tilted her head back. "Open your slutty little mouth bitch." I ordered. She looked up at me but refused to open her mouth. She just sat there waiting on my next move. It came to me quickly and I reached down and squeezed a nipple. Hard. She gasped and opened her mouth.

"Drink it all down like a good little cum slut or I will twist this nipple right off." She closed her mouth and moaned, as slowly as she could she let the load of cum trickle down her throat. When she was done she opened her mouth to show me what a good job she had done.

I helped her to her feet turned her around and got her seated on the bunk. Then I pushed her onto her back and spread her legs. I sank to my knees and inhaled her scent. She was wet again. I didn't know if she got off on sucking me or on the punishment. I wonder if she even knew herself.

I went after her pussy with the same wild abandon she had used on my cock. I licked, I bit, I chewed, I used my fingers, tongue, lips, nose and chin to give her as much pleasure as I could. I got her close to orgasm several times but couldn't quite push her over the edge. Then, an aha moment. I put a finger in her asshole, my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could get then reached up with my other hand and pinched her clit as hard as I could. Her hips came of the bed and the fire hose in her pussy started spraying me down. She started calming down and I reached up and slapped her pussy lips. This stated her wails and spraying all over. I was ducking and laughing as I tried to see and not get drowned.

Eventually she begged me to stop, she was too sensitive to continue. I swung her legs up onto the bed and let her rest there.

After a few minutes rest she declared "I think you you have beautifully ruined my pussy. She is only good for pissing now."

"Well it's a good thing your ass is still in working order" I growled.

"Oh no" she said seriously "I don't let anybody play with my butt."

Wait just a damn minute here. I specifically asked about this at the beginning and she said she wanted me to... oh OK, playtime. I got up grabbed her by the hips and flipped her onto her stomach. Then I drug her to the edge of the bed. She had her legs crossed and her butt muscles tight.

"Do you want me to take the paddle to your ass again?" I sternly asked.

"I don't think the paddle will make me spread my legs and let you fuck my tiny asshole." She then very pointedly looked at a different shelf than before. Inside were a riding crop and a pair of leather handcuffs. I picked up the crop and took a few practice swings. Sasha moaned when she heard it swish through the air.

I jokingly said "I don't think we will be needing these cuffs do you?" She immediately brought her hands back and covered her ass cheeks. All right then, if that's the way you want to play it.

"Put your hands above your head so I can cuff you." She shook her head and refused to look at me or to move her hands.

I grabbed the riding crop and gave four blows to the soles of her feet. "Oh my god" she moaned.

"Move your hands"

"No" then softly "just a little harder."

I gave her four more. Before I could say anything all of her fingers curled up, except the middle fingers. This time I gave her six stroke that might leave marks. She just moaned and waggled her middle fingers at me. I started up her calves and left a red line every inch all the way up her thighs. I was only about 4 inches from her ass cheeks when she slowly stretched out her hands above her head. As I worked the cuffs on I saw a snap clip on the chain. Just as I was going to ask I saw the ring bolt on the back wall of the bunk. I stretched her arms up and clamped the cuffs into the ring.

By the time this was done I noticed she had her legs together again. I picked up the crop and she said "You can crop me but you can't crop me and fuck me at the same time. How would you hold my legs apart?" She was very subtly looking into the corner. I stuck my head way into the bunk and saw standing in the corner made by the closet and the side wall a black metal bar. I pulled it out and realized it was a spreader bar with a cuff on each end. I quickly got one ankle into a cuff but she would not spread her legs so I could get the other half on. Holding the bar in one end I starting using the crop on her ass cheeks and lower back. About eight stinging slaps were all it took to get her to spread her legs.

12