Rest Area: Sasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, you know the drill. Up on your knees and get that ass up ready to be fucked. Just looking at that perfect asshole winking at me has got me ready to go. Do you have any lube?"

"No, do I look like the kind of girl that carries butt cream around?"

I laughed and said "Yep right now that's exactly what you look like. So what to use for lube, oh I have it." With that I picked up the crop and very lightly started rubbing it over Sasha's exposed pussy and asshole. She started to squirm and moan so I started to gently slap her genitals. It wasn't long before the juices started flowing and I used my thumb to gather them up and lube her asshole inside and out.

I threw the crop to one side and lined up with her pussy. I took my time moving in and out slowly getting my cock as wet as possible. All the while she was moaning softly and the juice kept leaking out of that delicious pussy.

I slowly pulled my rock hard cock out and aimed it at her sweet spot. In one long smooth push I got my cock buried all the way in that tight ass. Sasha let out a little whimper when I was about halfway in but by the time I bottomed out she was moaning in a good way.

I had slowly stroked in and out three or four times when Sasha looked back with a sneer and said "Are you playing with that ass or are you fucking it? Come, give that greedy asshole of mine the hard fucking it needs, it deserves."

Of course she wants it hard. I got to my feet and crouched over her. I reached down and wrapped two up handfuls of hair and jerked back until her back arched and started to pound her as hard as I could. After a couple of minutes of hard fucking I reached down and snatched up the riding crop. I started reaching back like a jockey down the stretch and whipping her ass. She responded like a thoroughbred and both of us crossed the finish line at the same time. I slowed my strokes and reached back with my hand and tried to rub some of the pain away.

I couldn't stay crouched like that and slowly pulled my rapidly deflating cock out of her still tight asshole. I stood and started working on the cuffs of the spreader. I got it off and then got the handcuffs off. I climbed in the bed and she flopped on her side with her back to me. I spooned her tightly and gently rubbed her side and belly.

I was thinking of what should happen now when she said "You remember the safe word?"

"Yes of course."

"You remember all of it?"

"Yes I do."

"Dill pickle dill pickle." she barely whispered.

That meant I was supposed to stop and just hold her. It was the easiest hint she had given me all night. And in some small way the most satisfying. Morning would come soon enough and with it the parting but for right now this was heaven.

Thanks for reading and please vote and leave feedback.

12