All Comments on 'Rest Stop'

by Mattay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
t2u1ckt2u1ckover 3 years ago
Great Story

Beautifully written and very horny - more please

46204_zipper46204_zipperover 3 years ago
Taking a load home

Our hero did what many Bottoms do, take a load home to use to jack off later. A friend of mine has called me after he goes home from my place with a load (or 2 if he stayed long enough) and tell me he is lying in bed in the dark pushing my cum out of his ass and using it as lube to get off. I have to jack off when I hear that.

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

You've made me hot and horny. Loved the piece and can't wait to get fucked myself after reading it. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Urinal

Had a similar encounter at a roadside rest stop when an older daddy type became enamored with my big thick cut dick while pissing at the urinals. He told me he wanted to suck the big head on my dick, so we went to his parked RV where he gave me a nice dick sucking and I pulled out when ready to cum, and spurted all over his face, neck and santa beard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rest stop

I got sucked off while being fingerd at a rest stop then the guy turned me around and spit the cum on my asshole for lube .he had a long cock but not much girth. He fucked me for about 10 minutes before he blew his load. Damn when he pulled out it felt like a river of cum running out of me ! Just wish there would have been someone else to take his place when he left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It had me wishing it was my ass getting fucked like that. I was breathing hard and lapping up my own precum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have done that many many times I loved it one time I had two guys do me like that one deep in my tight ass and one deep down my throat till they both came the same time I want more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous