Rest Stop Bull Ch. 03

Story Info
Bull and wife fuck for the first time while cuck watches.
2.2k words
4.52
18.7k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the final chapter I have planned for this series. If people are interested in this story continuing, kindly let me know in the comments. In response to the many vociferous comments on the first two chapters, I'm filing this as the "Fetish" story. Why there would be a "Loving Wives" category that doesn't have room for cuckold stories is beyond me, but here we are. Thank you for reading.

Taking one of Beth's hands, I rise to my feet. I unknot the towel and let it fall the floor. The bottom of my cock presses against her stomach as we bring our lips together for our first kiss. I inhale deeply of her scent, which is not marred at all by the lingering smell of chlorine. Our tongues entwine like vines along a chain-link fence. Her hands roam my back as I untie the neck of her bikini top and push it, grabbing the bottoms along the way, past her hips. Her practiced shimmy does the rest, and the suit lands around her feet.

We push our naked bodies together, the sensation of her breasts against my chest inducing an almost drug-like high as lust courses through my veins. I rock my hips, rubbing my cock on her stomach, and she returns that pressure with more of her own, grinding her mound into my thigh. Her hands wrap up around my shoulders, while mine follow the curve of her back to the natural terminus of her ass cheeks. As our tongues continue their serpentine mating ritual, I grab two perfect handfuls of ass and knead them, spread them, let my fingers graze dangerously close to her holes. She groans into me.

After several moments, I pull away and look into her beautiful eyes. I imagine that my own face is mirroring the expression I see on hers: excitement and a thrilling kind of shock about the immediate and obvious depth of our sexual connection. There is no future or past, instead an ecstatic being-here, a cocoon of passion.

As I lay her down on the couch, I see Dustin, whom I'd entirely forgotten about. He's rubbing his small erection through his khakis with the heel of his right hand. Unwilling to expend any more energy considering him, I turn back to Beth and dive between her legs.

Her pussy is shaved but for a narrow fan of trimmed hair, like the crest of an exotic bird. I nuzzle that patch as my tongue cascades down the front of her lips in a wall of soft warmth. She moans and digs her hands into my hair while I tongue her cunt. Neither frantic nor overly deliberate, I explore every fold, basking in the totality of her Bethness. Interspersed at natural but irregular intervals, I break to kiss or suck at the area around her clit.

She writhes against the couch, grinding her pussy into my face. I feel her wetness spread across my cheeks, my nose, my chin, and I relish the overpowering, intoxicating scent. Her moan is constant now, broken up by barely intelligible utterances of "fuck" or "oh god." Soon I feel her movements take on a more consistent rhythm, and I maintain that moment's combination of licking and nuzzling. I reach up to grab her breasts, encircling the flesh, feeling the taut prong of her nipples against my palms. She builds up against my face until her orgasm crests like the breach of a whale, sudden and magnificent and hinting at unseen, unknowable power.

As her body starts to loosen, I slow my stimulation from a deluge to a steady current and ultimately a trickle. When she spasms after my tongue gets too close to her sensitive clit, I kiss the inside of her leg and disengage. I lean back and watch her open her eyes and exhale, her smile wide, exhausted, smirking.

After another deep breath, she says, "I need you inside me."

In an instant I'm sitting on the couch. Beth is in my lap, her arms wrapped around my torso, her lips on mine. I guide my cock into her cunt; I feel its hardness like a clenched fist inside her as she slowly settles down on my length. She grunts under her breath as she stretches to the unaccustomed width and her natural lubrication works its way around my shaft. The look on her face is amazing. Her eyes close in concentration and her breath quickens.

"Oh my god," she pants. "Holy god, that's big. Holy shit."

"I know," I say, stroking her hair supportively. "Take it slow."

Eventually, she's able to sink almost to the base of my cock and she lets out a loud wordless moan, the vowel sounds twisting in her mouth over the course of the long, slow exhale. She wraps her legs around my body, pulling herself as close as possible, just sitting there with my cock fully inside her.

"Let me just be like this for a moment," she whispers into my ear. "Just feeling you."

I murmur back an assent and run my fingers through her damp hair. Her neck is too inviting not to kiss, and I cut a path from her shoulder up to her ear, which I nuzzle and bite. I feel a shiver shimmer down her body. I grab her ass, one cheek in each hand. The feeling is so erotic, my cock feels harder than it's ever felt, like a pillar of solid rock. Unable to stay still any I longer, I start to gently gyrate my hips. She moans and cinches her arms tighter around my back.

"Oh my god," she says, the words coming out in quick spurts between her deep breaths. "I can't believe how good this feels. Holy shit. Never stop fucking me."

There's a small grunt somewhere across the room. I look over Beth's shoulder to see Dustin, a splatter of cum on his exposed stomach, his reddened boner already starting to sag in his grip. I briefly imagine his view --his girlfriend's slender, erotic back, only the tight pouch of my balls visible under her luscious ass, the length of my cock unseen but somehow still perceivable deep inside her womb -- and I can't blame him for being unable to control himself.

Shoving Dustin again from my mind, I turn back to Beth. She's looking up at me, adoring, lustful, excited, content. I'm so happy. Our lips meet again, and as our tongues caress one another, I start rocking my hips. Slowly at first, letting her adjust to my size, then just a little faster, a little deeper. Each thrust elicits a bright pop of a moan. It's so cute; I think it's my favorite sound I've ever heard. Soon I'm working several inches in and out of her with each stroke. I'm so proud of how she's taking me, given her lack of big dick experience. Her cunt feels made for my cock.

As if reading my mind, she leans up off my shoulder and says, "Your cock feels so fucking good, oh my god. Fuck. I think I'm going to cum again."

Then we're kissing. I keep fucking her as her crescendo builds. I can feel her contract wildly around my cock as wave after wave of pleasure crashes down inside her. Her moans are almost sobs, and her entire body convulses in my arms. I slow down as the last spasms course through her body. She collapses against me.

I keep fucking her gently as her breathing evens out and her pulse settles. Eventually, her refractory period ends and she's back at it, sitting up in my lap, matching my gentle rhythm with her hips.

"This feels like the first time I've ever actually been fucked," she says, loud enough that Dustin can't help but hear it. One look at the mischievous expression on her face makes it clear that she understands that dominating him turns me on. I smile back wickedly.

"You are so fucking hot," I say. "I can't believe how fucking amazing you feel."

"That's because I've never had a real cock like this. Oh my god, it feels so good. I didn't know it could be like this. And it's not just your perfect cock; you're so fucking good at this. I've never cum from just penetration, like not even close."

My lust is becoming uncontrollable. I need to cum inside her, but first I want to change positions to really pound into her. I wrap one arm around her midsection and cradle the back of her head with the other and move to flip her onto her back. She instinctively understands and holds on tightly with her legs. Our tongues meet as I rotate her onto her gently. My cock is still fully inside her, and I start fucking her as soon as she settles on her back.

With one hand wrapped tightly in the roots of her hair, I fuck her hard, grunting into her neck as I shove my cock into her again and again. As the tension builds I suddenly get the urge to look at Dustin, to own him in this final moment. He meets my eyes. His pants are still around his knees, his small cock almost hidden by a tangle of wiry brown pubic hair. One of his feet is bare, and his stomach hair is smeared where he used his sock to wipe off his cum. It's not an appealing site, but the way he subtly shrinks away under my stare thrills me. Beth's moans fill the room.

"Thank me," I say, my voice terse between quick breaths as I fill his girlfriend's eager cunt. "Thank me for fucking Beth."

"What?" Dustin croaks. With his load blown, the thrill is gone, and I can see the combativeness returning to his face. He struggles to pull his pants back up while seated. "You want me to thank you? Fuck you. I hate you."

I smile at him. "Thank me little boy, or I won't cum in Beth."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Don't let him cum in you Beth!"

I lift myself up a bit to give Beth some room. She cracks opens her eyes and tilts her head towards him. Her face, glowing with sweat, barely changes from its grimace-like expression of deep pleasure as she speaks. "Fucking thank him Dustin. I need this."

"You need him to cum in you?" The utter disbelief, at this late stage, almost makes me burst out laughing.

"Yes, I fucking need his cum inside me, so say fucking thank you! Say pretty please with fucking sugar on top. Don't ruin this for me."

I can feel my orgasm building in my legs. I pull Beth's head back by the hair and start making out with her. I hear a small voice.

"Thank you for fucking Beth."

I pull away from the kiss, knowing that I only have another second before the dam breaks. "Louder. And keep saying it until I'm done cumming."

"Thank you for fucking Beth!" Dustin yells. "Thank you for fucking Beth! Thank you for fucking Beth!"

I can hear the complete submission in his voice and it pushes me over the edge. The pleasure sweeps through me in a tidal wave, more intense than I've ever felt. I lose my connection to my surroundings, unaware of anything, bucking and grunting wildly. Somewhere in the distance, Beth is shrieking in ecstasy. I empty myself again and again into her womb; inside her, I can feel the hot liquid surround my cock.

I return to myself and bury my head into Beth's neck, wanting everything, her smell, her sweat, her skin. I feel her hands on my back, rising and falling with my lungs as I get my breath under control. The final jolt of pleasure shoots through my body, and my hips slow, then stop. For a long second, the room is silent. I stay motionless in Beth's embrace. Finally, I kiss her neck and pull myself up. I ease my cock out, leaving her cunt stretched and messy with cum. I stroke her breast lovingly before standing up. My cock isn't fully hard anymore and there's cum and other liquids stuck in my pubic hair, but I feel no embarrassment.

Beth hitches herself up on her elbows, clearly reluctant to get up and instigate a semen Niagara Falls on my couch. Noticing that, I walk to the hall closet, grab a clean hand towel and run half of it under warm water before bringing it back to her. When I return to the room, I can sense how the tension ratcheted up my absence. Dustin is staring at Beth with hard eyes, and Beth is having trouble meeting his gaze.

I hand Beth the towel, which she puts over her pussy. I help her up into a seated position.

"I suppose you two have a lot to talk about. Beth, would you like me to stay? I'm happy to."

She takes a deep breath, then smiles up to me. "No, thank you Alan. I think it's better just the two of us." She turns to Dustin and looks at him with kindness. "Come on, Dus. Let's go to the guest room and talk."