All Comments on 'Rest Stop Bull Ch. 03'

by tinybetacuck

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I quite enjoyed the story and hope you continue it.

s1rv13n73s1rv13n73over 2 years ago

Very nice storie, i could like read more about the bull in more origin stories for another couples like this. Thanks for your work.

bluengraybluengrayover 2 years ago

I liked your story a lot. There are still so many possible places to go with this story. My personal preference would be a continued cuckold relationship with Dustin, and a true “bull” relationship with Alan. It could be whatever Beth wants it to be. Please continue!

Froosh75Froosh75over 2 years ago

please continue. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As much as I like a cuckold relationship, I think it's become to cliché at this point, so, for me, as a story, this would not only work better, but be much more realistic, if it was indeed the end, especially with such an ambiguous ending as this. Much better than all those perfect cuckold relationships that always work out.

andysboyandysboyover 2 years ago

Please continue, loved the build up.

bisklave69bisklave69over 2 years ago

Unbedingt weiterschreiben bitte!!!

el_eyeel_eyeover 2 years ago

I loved all three chapters. It's a good ending and probably doesn't leave much to continue. But your writing is good and I encourage you to write more stories in this genre. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This woman is a parasite and only deserves divorce papers and an incureable sti.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great cuckold story. Very realistic and very well-written. I'd love to see you continue it, with the narrator and Beth humiliating the cuck to ever greater degrees.

AragaarAragaarabout 2 years ago

I loved it. Please continue. For all the cuckold stories lying around in this platform, there's an astounding lack of stories from the bull perspective; not to mention the quality. Kudos.

Kinky111Kinky111about 2 years ago

Very nice story, well written.

It's nice the three of them eventually understood each other.

There is the Alpha, the beta and the slut. Alan did a great job of making this all happen. He a strong guy mentally and physically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story. You are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved seeing Dustin cucked and humiliated, this has been one of my favorite cuck / SPH stories on here! I'd love to see more of Alan and Dustin Interacting if you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5*....start thinking for a follow up / next chapter

Nuisance451Nuisance451about 1 year ago

It would be interesting to see you detailing the aftermath and evolution with the same pace that you've been taking throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story and solid writing. I’ve been looking for the bull’s POV. Any chance we can catch up with him a while later, after he’s learned more about betas and their unsatisfied women?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam7 months ago

At least Dustin tried to object. I just told my wife she deserved to have a man. Now I am a jerk boy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertinybetacuck@tinybetacuck
Please rate and review the stories and let me know what you want to read more of! I also make captions about all the same shit on bdsmlr under the same name.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES