Rest Stop Management Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up my phone. "Let me turn this off and get a shot of mouthwash after my power nap..."

I looked at it and acted surprised. "Oh, Shit there's a message from the power company. I'm so sorry, I have to run... (I looked at her hungrily ran over and grabbed her hips and pulled her close, then I covered my mouth) Mouth wash!"

I spun and darted into the bathroom. I grabbed my crusty stained panties off the floor and shoved them in the waste basket. Next, I tossed some tissues over them for good measure. Then I swirled and spit a mouthful of Scope and got dressed still in my panties. Before leaving the bathroom, I grabbed the two Viagra and a pair of my briefs and put them in my pocket.

When I returned, she already had her clothes back on, looking not so happy.

"I'm so sorry, I'll be back by six. We can grab dinner and have a date night! Then Big Daddy here can scratch that itch! There's a cute little diner about a half mile down. You can get lunch there. Love you." I gave her a big kiss and slid out the door.

Walking toward the car, it occurred to me, she got in my room, she must have had a key. I looked at the office and there was Danny standing behind the desk, smiling at me and shrugging apparently wondering where my wife was.

I turned and went back in, gave her a real kiss and said, "I'll make this up to you, I promise. Did Danny give you a key?"

"Yeah, he is so sweet..." She said her big brown eyes glowed.

"Be careful with him Marie, there is something a little off with him." I gave her another long kiss. "Mmm, Mmm," I hummed as I looked her up and down. Then, I walked back to the car.

Danny gave a wave and turned sideways pretending his hand was on my head behind the counter, with his upper body rocking like he was fucking my mouth again.

I drove off ignoring him, overwhelmed by the situation. The opening in 10 days was the biggest milestone of my career. I should be focused, instead, I came seven times in two days and now had to satisfy my wife tonight. I had sucked six different cocks was not even sure how many were recorded on video, any of which could be devastating if it came out.

As I ran it through my mind, the absurdity of my situation slapped me in the face. I wanted to jump onto I-76 East, drive and leave the whole cluster fuck behind. I pulled over before the on ramp, took several deep breathes and calmed down enough to think.

I told myself, one step at a time, get through the afternoon and then deal with Marie after work. I thought about flowers but remembered where I was and decided it would not be practical in Julesburg Colorado to get a delivery with short notice.

I returned to the visitor center and had a quick snack from the vending machines. They had set up a free sampling for the workers prior to the opening. I tried a refrigerated ham and cheese sandwich that was actually very good. About 2:30 I was between meetings and Big Daddy poked his head in my office.

"I am still thinking about this morning Robert; I love watching you clean up after yourself. How 'bout I come by after work for a..."

He had stepped into the office and I cut him off quickly. "Please! my wife's in town and..."

"Woah! The better half is here? Can't wait to meet her." He said arrogantly.

"Please, I'll suck your cock right now if..."

"It's OK Robert. I'm only joking my friend. I am quite satisfied. You enjoy the weekend with your lovely wife, and I will take you up on your offer Monday..."

His phone rang, and he continued. "Gotta take this," He held up a finger to wait one minute and answered. "Hey boss what's up? (He listened.) Yeah... Oh really... Did he really... She is? (He grinned and continued to listen.) That sound serious... Yeah, I can do that. Be there in a few. (He hung up.) Well duty calls Robert. Have a great weekend with your wife and I'll see you Monday"

I was cautiously optimistic that I might pull this weekend off. I decided I better be proactive with Marvin and let him know what's happening, so I texted from the Big Daddy phone.

Me: Marie came in for the weekend. Please give me the weekend with her.

I saw he was responding almost immediately.

Marvin: No problem boss. No need to upset your applecart. We can have our normal 7:30 hummer in the office Monday and I'll be good to go. Agreed Bobby?"

Me: OK

I was sick to my stomach again. How did I ever fall into this mess and why did the thought of his cock in my mouth get me going?

The rest of the day flew by with meetings and calls, making sure crews would be here for the weekend and lining up the last-minute things for next week. I spent way to long of the Phone with CDOT assuring the barriers would all be removed Next Friday before the grand opening a week from Monday.

I still had no idea where to go for dinner but, I was sure it would have to be Sidney Nebraska again. Looking at the clock it was 5:00 PM and I had a meeting with the power company again. So, I took a Viagra in anticipation of my night with Marie. I did not finish with the power company until 6:15 so I ran to the restroom and swapped out my panties for my normal briefs. Then I texted Marie.

Me: On my way Sweetness.

Marie: I'm Ready for you. You better be wearing the panties! I am :)

I could not believe my luck; I was already on the highway and just changed out of them. I decided to change when I got to the room, if she was still in the mood for that. I could feel the Viagra kicking in at the thought of showing off my body in the panties.

When I got to the room the door was propped open by the safety lock, I knocked and listened.

"Come in, its open," she said seductively. I entered and closed the door and smiled at the sight of her in the red Cali Chick Naughty Nicker panties and nothing else.

She grinned as I looked stunned. I had almost forgotten how sexy cute she was. Her jet-black hair was in a ponytail that flapped back and forth as she rocked her hips and spun around letting me get a good look. Her ass was tight firm and bubbled out of the panties just like the model's ass from the packaging. Her back arched and tapered in from her hips and widened sexily toward her shoulders. The shape of her shoulders and neck always turned me on.

She spun back around and revealed her silky-smooth tummy and perky little tits. Not much more than a handful but sexy shaped and laser beam nipples that were at full attention. Her well-trimmed muff peeked through the red lace as I imagined in the store. It drew my eyes to the dark outline and brought a slight camel toe to my attention.

Thankful for the Viagra assist, I thought with her looking like that and my little blue friend, I just may pull this off and get a night to remember for both of us.

She walked forward and I kissed her slow and deep with our tongues intertwined. Her hands gripped my belt, unbuckled and pulled it through my belt loops slowly before tossing it on the chair.

She moved to my suit coat and tie, tossing them to the floor before unbuttoning my shirt one button at a time. We panted and kissed as my hands caressed the smooth skin of her petite lower back. She tossed my shirt and unbuckled my pants as I kicked off my shoes.

When she peeled open my pants, she stepped back. "Where are your panties Slut!" she barked.

Her volume and intensity shocked me and excited me a little.

"I changed out; I didn't think you liked..."

"I told you to wear them, didn't I?" She gripped my pants and underwear and yanked them down.

"I was already in the car. They're in my pocket," I said bending down to get them.

"I'll get them you little slut!" She said pulling off my pants and underwear as I stepped out of them.

She pulled them out of my pocket and out popped a blue pill. Anger filled her face as she picked it up and looked at it.

"WTF Robert, you're wearing panties and you gotta take a fucking pill to get it up!" She picked up the panties.

She put them to her nose and sniffed. "Your panties are wet you little slut! Now before we put these on "Big Daddy" I think we need to teach you a little lesson about obedience," she sat on the ottoman with her legs together. "I need to put you over my knee."

She gently patted her knees. Viagra working and heart racing, I complied with the new aggressive Marie. I was starting to like it. I laid across her lap with my cock pressed against her thighs, her left hand caressed my back and her right my ass.

"I can feel that boner Slut. You like being spanked, don't you?" She said sexily.

"Ya..." was all I could say as she shoved the pill in my mouth. "Swallow that, it's gonna be a long night Big Daddy."

Smack! she gave a firm hand to my naked ass. I swallowed without thought. "Two Viagra," I thought to myself. "This could be an ER visit."

Smack, Smack, Smack "What did I ask you to wear slut?"

"My red panties!" I said excitedly.

"That's right. So, are you going to listen next time Slut!"

Smack, Smack, Smack. "Yes Marie, I will listen!" I said happily.

She leaned back and said, "I don't think you are taking me seriously..."

Crack! A bolt of stinging pain radiated from my ass as the belt made contact.

"Ouch shit Marie!" I winced.

"Do I have your attention slut" she yelled angrily.

"Yes!" I shouted quickly.

Crack! Crack! "Mistress Marie," she commanded. "Do I have your attention?"

"Yes, Mistress Marie!" I answered nervously.

"When I tell you to wear your panties what are you gonna do Slut?" She asked as she traced the belt over my ass.

"I'll wear my panties, Mistress Marie," I answered obediently.

"Are you a panty wearing sissy slut?" she asked calmly.

I did not like the sound of that and stuttered as I answered

"Uh..." Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! "Fuck Marie that hur..." Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! "Yes, Mistress Marie!"

"Yes what?" Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

"Yes! I'm a panty wearing sissy slut! Mistress Marie!"

"Very good Robert," she dropped the belt and gently rubbed my ass. "Your cock seems even harder," she laughed. "Now, put them on and let me see you Sissy Slut!"

I caught a glimpse of my ass in the mirror and it was screaming red from the belt. Once I got them on, she stepped and looked at me and puckered. We began to kiss, and she caressed my stinging ass and panties.

Next, she broke the kiss, leaned her upper body back, looked down at my cock protruding from the panties. "Very sexy, Sissy Slut. (She looked up at me.) I think it's time to scratch my itch, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Marie!" I said kissing her again.

She pushed me gently toward the chair. "Have a seat and get ready, it's a strong, strong itch. Are you ready Big Daddy?" she asked loudly.

"Ye..." I stopped at the sound of Big Daddy's deep voice.

"I'm Ready Ms. Marie" He said firmly.

I turned to see Big Daddy's naked body lumbering in from the connecting room.

I tried to speak. "Oh God, Marie, I'm..."

"A cock loving sissy slut." she said sternly.

"Big Daddy was your first cock, wasn't he?" she looked at me angrily.

"No! I. A..." I could not think of the right words.

"Now you get to see how a real man satisfies a woman like he satisfied your need to suck cock," she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

Big Daddy seemed to tower over her, and he practically bent in half to get down to kiss her. It would have been comical if it weren't Marie he was kissing. Her arms locked around his neck and he raised her off the ground.

I stood up to protest and Marie spoke angrily as he placed her standing up on the corner of the bed. "Sit the fuck down you cock sucking sissy slut. I had to watch a video of you getting off with Big Daddy, now you're gonna watch me do it live if you know what's good for you."

Her breasts were almost to mouth level standing on the bed and Big Daddy dove right in. He licked and sucked them rapidly, his boner stiffening by the second. "Oh, Damn Robert your lady is fine. These titties are firm and look at those nipples screamin' for my tongue."

She gripped the back of his head and leaned her head back moaning, "Big Daddy those lips...Oh! that tongue. You turn me on so much."

Bid Daddy's cock stood stiff and tall as his hands caressed her back and ass while she moaned with pleasure. He masterfully gripped and slid the panties down to her knees and she stepped out quickly, fully naked before him. His hands went straight for her beautify round little ass, practically covering it complete with his huge hands.

He spoke in broken sentences as he sucked her tits between each word. "What... A... Sweet... Firm... Little... Ass!"

He squeezed her tight and she threw her legs around his sides, above his hips and began to kiss him with probing tongues panting and whining as he walked her over toward me. They stopped in front of my chair after kicking the ottoman aside. I sat there mesmerized, at the sight of my wife's bare ass gripped by his giant hands spread wide exposing her stretched asshole. It occurred to me, I had never really looked at her there before, but my cock throbbed at the sight of her fully exposed and giving herself completely to this huge stranger.

He adjusted his grip and his middle finger touched her asshole causing her to gasp and kiss him more passionately. My eyes darted from her ass to his boner, to the back her head waving side to side as she thrust her tongue into his mouth and moaned. Her labia were stretched wide and glistened as he held up her spread ass cheeks.

"Oh, Fuck Big Daddy, I want to ride that cock. Put me down for a second please." She released her grip with her legs. She took my hand and shoved it into her crotch. "See how wet he makes me Robert. Suck his fucking cock and get him good and drenched you cock sucking little bitch!"

Big Daddy stepped up and I leaned forward, and I took his curved beauty in my mouth. I plunged him in deep, taking him hard and fast.

"Look at you munch that like the cock slut you are. You disgust me Robert!" she said and pushed the back of my head forcing all of him into my throat.

I was in a frenzy, wanting him to cum in my mouth while she watched, and I probed her soaked pussy with my fingers.

"Easy Robert, you gotta share with the missus buddy." Said Big Daddy as he pulled out. "You ready perty lady?"

"Yes!" She stood on the ottoman, with her arms open.

He stepped in front of me, his naked ass faced me as she wrapped her legs around his waist again. He turned around giving me the view of her ass and his cock drenched in my saliva. Big Daddy lowered her slowly down toward his elongated cock head missing at first. She moved her hips until her labia spread engulfing his cock tip.

"There it is Big Daddy, it's so warm and hard. (He slowly lowered her, and I watched intently as his cock head disappeared between her steaming pussy lips.) Oh, God Yes, fill my pussy Big Daddy. Fuck me please!"

His hand held her ass tight, fingers spread wide. Her asshole was dark brown in color and stretched tight from her weight in his hands. My cock throbbed as his cock disappeared completely in my wife's tight little cunt. His balls were firmly against her ass as he raised her back up to the tip. Her pussy stretched down clinging to his shaft as he pulled her up until the rim of his head peeked through her labia. Then he let her drop back to his balls.

"Auh!" she screamed bouncing herself of his cock.

He stood still with his legs spread to stabilize himself as she clung to his neck with her arms and his hips with her legs.

"Your cock feels so good! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" She screamed wildly each time she lunged back down on his cock.

He released her ass and she clung and bounced with incredible speed; her ass was slapping against his thighs as her drenched pussy sloshed her juices against him. His balls were glistening with her secretions. I wanted drop to my knees and lick them clean.

"Please let me lick your balls Big Daddy," I blurted out, panting.

"Shut the fuck up and sit there Panty Boy!" growled Marie.

"Oh, fuck she's tight Robert. She can work a fuckin' cock... Ahhh shiitt thaaat's good." he moaned eyes closed and bit his lip.

"Fuck B, big Da, ddy! So, fuck, ing hard. I'm cumming so fucking hard! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" She was wailing loud enough to be heard in the parking lot.

"Oh, baby, Big Daddy's gonna cum!" he groaned.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed. Cum in me! I... fuck! cumming! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

I grabbed my cock and started stroking myself.

She continued her rhythmic screams as Big Daddy, groaned cumming inside my wife. I watched as his cum began to seep out and run down his shimmering curved shaft.

"Fuck I'm c, cum... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Auuuuhhhhhhhhh! Fuck! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" She continued to succumb, to a relentless orgasm.

I began to jack off for real, when Big Daddy spoke, "Did... I... I tell you to cum?"

I immediately stopped as Marie collapsed down on Big Daddy's boner panting heavily.

"Oh fuck, I needed that," she said burying her face against his neck and shoulder.

"Time to clean up Robert," said Big Daddy in his deep voice.

He gripped Marie's ass with both hands and lifted her off his curved cock and it sprung free pointing right at me, oozing with their cum cocktail. Marie gasped as it popped out and smoothly swung herself around to his side and he lowered her to the floor. She quietly sat on the edge of the ottoman to watch the show.

"Knees," said Big Daddy as he stepped a little closer.

I slid off the chair and open my mouth disgusted and drooling at the same time. I extended my tongue to meet his glistening cock head and guide it into my mouth. Remembering the first time I serviced him, and his slapping my hands aside, I used just my mouth.

He smiled as I looked up at him and moaned as my tongue connected. My taste buds danced as the creamy, sticky sweet mixture reached them. My cock was at full attention bursting from my lace panties. I slowly pushed him into my mouth filling myself with his manhood and loving the look of pleasure on his face.

My tongue swirled and mouth watered as the taste of Marie mixed with his spunk made my whole-body tingle. I pumped his cock licking and sucking every drop of their juices, before pulling off and licking his balls clean.

When I tried to take his poll back in my mouth, he pushed me off guiding my head toward Marie. She was leaning back propped up no her arms with her ass on the edge of the ottoman. Her legs were spread wide and her labia were agape where Big Daddy stretched her. His cum was oozing from her and coating her taint.

"Get to work Slut," she said waving her knees sided to side. "Tell me what you are Slut."

"I'm a panty wearing sissy slut Mistress Marie!" I said anxious to dive tongue first into her spread pussy.

"I think cock sucking cum eating sissy slut is more apropos." She said with an eerie grin.

"Yes, Mistress Marie, I am a cock sucking cum eating sissy slut. Can I please lick you clean?" I said, driven by the need to taste her warm cunt.

"Good, manners Slut." She said softly.

My stretched tongue pressed against her taint as I took a slow firm lick up her slit. Her swollen lips parted gently as my tongue advanced. The taste was sweet with a slightly bitter finish, sending throbbing pulses through my cock and balls. She sighed as my tongue returned to its starting point for another pass.

"Good boy... Now suck out all his cum... Oh yeah very nice." She sighed putting a hand on the back of my head. "A cock hungry sissy slut doesn't deserve to fuck me, but you will clean up after the men who do, understood?" she shoved my face into her wetness.

I tried to pull away to protest, but she shoved me back. "Do you need the belt Slut?"

I shook my head slightly and opened wide sucking her labia into my mouth and lapping at her with my tongue.