Rest Stop Management Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sooo good! Suck my pussy, Panty Boy. Ummmhhhhh!" She said lightening the grip.

"Damn, she's hot," said Bid Daddy, "I'm so glad you introduced me Robert."

"Now let's talk about the next video, I saw this afternoon. From the looks of it, Marvin can scratch any itch, no matter how deep... (My heart sank please don't let Marvin be here!) Are you ready, Mar...? Holy shit Marvin, it looks bigger in person. (She pressed me harder into her crotch.) I can tell you're happy to see me Marvin," she shoved me back toward the chair. "Sit Slut."

I did as commanded while she stood up and gripped Marvin's ten-inch monster cock. Marie moved in and kissed him while she slid her tiny hand slowly up and down his length. "Oh, Damn Bobby, like a dream come true buddy. Oh, that feels good Mrs. Patrick... Damn you got soft hands," sighed Marvin.

"I gotta have this Marvin," She said as she guided him to the bed by his cock. She positioned him at the corner of the bed and pushed him back onto it with his legs straddling the corner and feet on the floor.

She stood between his legs and rubbed him with both hands. "Can't believe you got that much in your mouth Slut! This thing is huge! Do you think he'll fit?" She crawled on top and straddled his hips.

His boner lay flat on his belly as she pressed herself against him at the base of his cock, sliding herself slowly up his length. She held her upper body in the pushup position looking down at him as her hips rolled slowly forward.

"You are so warm Marvin, " she said seductively.

"Oh damn Mrs. Patrick you are so wet and hot" he moaned in response.

"I've got an itch Marvin," she pressed harder spreading herself around his pole and pushed back toward his balls.

She saddled his shaft rubbing him without putting him inside her. Her labia pushed forward and out of sight as she slid lower and her asshole stretched as her cheeks spread.

"Scratching it Marvin," she sighed and moved back forward.

She kissed him as her labia came back into view when she slid back to his tip. Her pace picked up and she raised her head back up, still looking down at him.

"Oh, fuck it itches Marvin" she said voice higher. "Such a good scratching post Marvin..."

"Damn Robert," said Big Daddy, like he was in pain. "You picked a good one. Look at that tight little ass move."

I was locked on that little pucker hole stretching wide when she moved backward and disappearing when she rolled forward and clenched her cheeks together. Her hips moved smoothly and rhythmically, and I cringed at how damned lucky I was to have married her.

She moved her hands to Marvin's chest and pressed down rocking faster. So, fucking big... So, fucking hot... So, fucking hard. Oooooooohhhhhhh fuck, I've got an itch!"

His cock was covered in her juices and her lips made a slurping sound as she rubbed herself hard against him.

"Oh God Marvin, I'm gonna cum, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh fffffuuuuuuccccckkkkk Marvin!" She screamed down at him.

Marvin just grunted pushing his boner against her.

"Daaaaammmmmnnnnn," moaned Big Daddy, cock pointing straight ahead.

My balls were aching and begging for relief as she screamed out, "Cumming on y, your big fu, fucking cock! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Oh, shit that feels good Mrs. Patrick," grunted Marvin as he leaned his head back.

Marie had always been loud and energetic in bed but not like this.

Her orgasm peaked and she continued to rub, slowing with each stroke. I wanted to dive in and lick him clean. As her breathing became more normal, she leaned down next to his ear and whispered.

"I need to feel you inside of me Marvin."

"Hell yes Mrs. Patrick. Good plan." He gripped her hips as he spoke.

She reached behind and positioned his dick head against her and began to impale herself slowly on his massive tool.

"Oh yeah," He moaned. Oh, sweetie that's good... Oh shit. Damn that's tight."

"Oh God Marvin, your so fucking big. Ooooohhhhh Yeeesssss" she grunted and pushed.

It was surreal watching his beast disappear inside my wife's sweet little pussy.

"Oh, I'm not sure I can hold out too long Mrs. Patrick. You feel too good Sweetie. Fuuuuck," he sighed, eyes. closed

"Hold on Marvin," She panted. Get over here and rim my ass Slut" she commanded as she looked at me.

I was confused, doubting what I just heard.

"Get your tongue in my ass now, Slut!" She said yelled at me.

"Yes, Mistress Marie," I replied, as I moved between Marvin's legs down on one knee. Her ass was stretched as she straddled Marvin. I zeroed in on her little brown sphincter and pressed my tongue tip against the center. It did not yield it was so tight.

I pressed against her taint, with my tongue touching Marvin's cock as she slid toward his tip. I licked to the top of her ass crack and repeated several times. In six years, I had never tongued my wife's ass but today I was doing it while she was being fucked by two other men!

"Get it up in there Slut" she commanded, reached back and shoved my face into her ass. "That's it... Oh yeah, get me ready to fuck you little fucking bitch."

My cock screamed for relief and now it looked like I was going to get to fuck her tight little ass again. This time I would be sober enough to remember!

I wiggled my tongue in about halfway. "Oh yeah, don't stop, get me loose you little slut."

Marvin's cock rubbed my chin as she slowly fucked him. I pushed and wiggled until I got almost all of my tongue squeezed in her.

"I saw another video Slut. You were sucking Danny's cock like a champ in the fucking hotel lobby. And I heard you got fucked by four guys at once! Well I have three holes and when Danny gets over here your gonna watch three real men fill and fuck all three." She said firmly.

Right on cue, Danny's hand gripped my forehead and pulled me back. "Have a seat Asshole. I am gonna enjoy the fuck out of your wife's tight little ass. She told me how you've begged for it over the years. But now she's gonna beg me for it aren't you Marie?"

Something about him and something about him calling her Marie made it so much worse to deal with.

Before I could speak, he shoved his cock head toward my mouth, and I opened immediately without thought. He shoved his boner in and pushed straight to my throat. I sucked onto his stiff cock feeling I could cum without anyone touching me. His length was impressive, but he was half the diameter of Marvin. I would much rather take him in the ass than Marvin, that for sure. But right now, his nine-inch rock hard cock was in my mouth and I needed him to cum.

I pumped him hard, sucked and licked thinking about the load he dumped in my mouth that morning. "Have a seat Asshole and watch a real man on this tight little ass." He pulled me off and shoved me back. I got up and sat in the chair as he slapped her naked ass. "Damn that ass is even prettier than I imagined."

He grabbed it with both hands, "So firm Marie," He gripped his cock with his left hand before he pressed his thumb against her sphincter and slowly wiggled it in.

"Oh!" she squeaked.

"You like that Marie?" He asked teasingly.

"Yes!" she panted as her stretched pussy engulfed Marvin completely. "I want you in my ass Danny (He pushed his thumb all the way in.) "Oh God, ah aaahhhh." She squealed again.

"What do you think Asshole, do you want watch me fuck you sweet little wife till she cums with my cock in her ass?" He looked at me smugly.

Marie humped his thumb. I wanted to kick his ass, but my cock pulsed at the sight of his thumb in her ass and she begged for more. "Yes!" I said ashamed.

"Marie have you ever cum with a cock in your ass?" He pulled out his thumb and moving in for the target.

"No... Oh, shit Marvin, that's good. Please fuck my ass Danny, fill me up! She said, teeth gritted.

Marvin was trying to hold out but losing the battle. "Oh Fuck Mrs. Patrick you feel incredible," he said voice higher.

Danny's cock head pressed against her as she slid down Marvin's shaft. She slowed and push herself onto Danny's stiff pole at the same time. "Oh, that hurts so fucking good."

She stopped for a second grunting before pushing all the way down on both of them. Her head tilted back, and she moaned. "Oh, fuck you're so hot and hard inside me! Oh, shit...Big Daddy, this tongues for you. She began to rock forward, and I watched her skin cling to both cocks as she moved up their shafts.

Big Daddy stepped up and held his cock near her head. She plunged it into her mouth with a muffled squeal driving herself onto the other two cocks. I moved the chair to get the better view of all three cocks filling my wife. She moved faster and faster with her hips, never breaking suction on Big Daddy, giving him two head bobs for every pump of the double cocks down below.

Poor Marvin was ready to blow and Danny, sensing it began to fuck her ass rapidly. His body swayed in time with her while his hips rocked at a two to three times the tempo. Her head bobbed in time with Danny's thrusts. She squealed loudly on Big Daddy's curved boner, when she released Big Daddy's cock and began to wail.

"Oh My God! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Cum, ming. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fffffuuuuuucckkkk! She managed to balance herself to keep from collapsing onto Marvin.

Marvin pumped her wildly. "Cumming too, Mrs. Patrick!"

"Cum in me! F, f, f, f, uuuuck!" She groaned and growled bouncing and shaking.

"Oh, fuck cumming in her ass Asshole," Panted Danny.

I dropped to my knees and jacked myself off and came almost instantly at the sight of Marie being ravaged by three beautiful cocks.

She plunged Big Daddy back into her mouth muffling her screams but could not keep him there long. "fu, u, u, u, ck m, me!" She screamed and then convulsed in a series of guttural half second grunts. Ga, ah, uh, ga, ah, uh ga, ah uh"

Her neck was strained, and tendons bulged as her body was consumed by the powerful orgasm. As my hand worked my throbbing boner with the red lace panties clinging to my ass and balls, I convulsed as my cock again unloaded, draining what was left in my balls.

As Marie's climax passed, she balanced on her left hand, gripped Big Daddy with her right and sucked him hungrily. Danny and Marvin continued to fuck her slowly.

Big Daddy spoke as her ponytail danced with her head bobbing. "Clean that up Robert."

He pointed at my spunk on the floor. I did as commanded, thankful I had drained the tank earlier in the day. As I licked the last of my spunk from the carpet, I spit out the fibers that stuck to my tongue.

Next Danny pulled out from Marie's ass leaving her distended ass hole exposed. The opening was a little smaller than a dime and oozed his cum down her taint onto Marvin's cock that pumped her pussy.

He stepped toward me and offered his dangling cock. I dutifully took him into my mouth tasting his cum as I sucked him clean. The feel of a warm smooth cock filling my mouth was indescribable. As spent as I was from the last three days, my balls still tingled from the sensation of the hot manhood in my mouth.

I heard Big Daddy succumbing to my wife's relentless mouth. She moaned with pleasure savoring his stiff meat. "God Damn pretty lady, you love cock as much as Robert over there."

His words seemed to excite her further as her ponytail waved like a cheerleaders pompom. She began to hum, "Um hu, um hu, um hu," sensing his building climax.

I could not help but start to work Danny harder. Big Daddy groaned and panted as he released in Marie's eager mouth. Her humming quickened and her pitch raised as she sucked him dry while I pump Danny for another load for me.

"Easy Asshole, save some for Marie," he pulled out.

As Big Daddy pulled out of Marie's mouth, she slid off Marvin and collapsed face down on the bed. Her head turned to the right and her satisfied smile was readily apparent. I sat there on my knees starring at her beautiful naked ass, in disbelief of what I just witnessed.

Marvin brought me back to reality when his semi hard cock thumped me in the face. "A little help here Bobby?" he said smugly.

I gripped him and pushed his cum drenched cock into my mouth. The taste of Marie's cum mixed with his sent another wave of lustful energy through me and the challenge to take all of him all was on again.

I pushed him hard against my throat, relaxed my neck and forced him further in. "Damn Bobby... Oooohhhh shit!' he groaned.

The combination of length and girth prevented me from taking all of him. I backed off and took in a few quick breathes and plunged on again. Next, I gripped his bubble but with both hands to give me more leverage.

Marie's voice broke the silence and the reality of the many eye's on me as I tried to devour the monster cock hit home.

"Gentleman," she sighed contently. "I have never felt so completely satisfied in my life. Do you think we could do this again sometime?"

"Big Daddy is available anytime you like perty lady. Same time next week?"

"Thank you, Big Daddy, for bringing out the true nature of my husband. I feel so foolish. In hindsight, the signs were there. He always had been enamored by his own cock. He could look at it for hours, but it seems like I had to initiate sex a lot. Marvin doesn't seem to have any problem, getting his attention." She said calmly.

Marvin groaned, "D, definitely not."

I was unable to take him all, so I slid off and lapped the cum cocktail off his balls and lower shaft before I plunged him back in. I wanted to feel him pump his load into my mouth knowing I was responsible for pleasuring such an impressive cock.

My head whipped back and forth as fast as I could. My lips hugged his glistening pole and my tongue darted side to side. "Fuck Bobby... Look at th, that head go. Y, you will always be "Bobby" to me Boss!"

"Never had a bitch so cock crazy," said Big Daddy.

Marvin looked down at me as my eyes begged for his cum. "You like the taste of your wife on my cock don't you Bobby"

I could not believe how much I did like it, and how it excited me to watch him fuck my wife.

I nodded mouth fucking his cock and craving his cum.

"Do you want to watch us fuck your wife again next week Bobby? Asked Big Daddy.

I whimpered, nodding emphatically as my own cock throbbed while I wildly sucked the cock that just made Marie cum twice.

"God, damn Bobby you're an an, an, animal... Shit buddy, you w, want her to watch me cum... Fuck! in, you're m, mouth?" Asked Marvin gasping for air.

I felt his body tighten as I nodded and moaned.

"Oh my God! I'm married to a cock hungry little slut and he's proud of it!" She said in disbelief.

Nothing mattered but pleasing the hot cock in my mouth and feeling it unload inside me. I needed that sensation again, his huge cock releasing its creamy nectar in my hungry mouth. He grunted as his cheeks clenched in my hands, my cock was stiff again as my reward was near.

I moaned again anticipating his warm juice.

"Oh fuck! (His cock spasmed.) Ah! Ah! (His cum released flooding, my tongue.) Yes!" He grunted gripping my head and thrusting himself into my throat.

I nodded and mumbled, "Muh huh, Muh huh, Muh huh," as his huge dick pumped his seed into me.

After a few seconds of fighting the gag reflex, he released his grip, and I began to milk him, feeling the ridges and bumps on his thick cock as my lips slid up and down his length.

"Did you like that Bobby?" he asked softly.

"Muh huh" I nodded.

"Me too Boss, me too," he sighed, patting the back of my head.

"You're disgusting Robert!" Said Marie sadly. "Big Daddy, would you please share your bitch a little longer?

"Of course, Ms. Patrick, anything for you perty lady," he said politely.

"Could you place him on his back on the bed and get those panties off him?" She asked calmly. "Mr. Jones, are you ready?"

Big Daddy gripped my hair, pulled me off of Marvin and stood me up. I hadn't noticed he was dressed already. In one smooth motion he gripped my panties and yanked them down below my knees. I wiggled until they hit my ankles and my cock flopped pointing dead ahead. "Viagra is the real deal." I thought to myself and stepped out of my panties before lying on the bed.

"Yes mam," answered Mr. Jones, He kicked off his pants again and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Good to hear. "I do like your panties by the way," she said in a mischievous tone. "Scoot your ass to the edge of the bed and stick your fucking feet in the air with your hands over your head Cum Slut," commanded Marie.

Confused by the specifics of the command I hesitated.

"Belt Please..." she barked.

I immediately complied, scooting my ass to the edge, pulling my knees up toward my chest, legs spread and extending my arms up over my head. I could see Mr. Jones' red panties with a few spots of dried cum from earlier.

Mr. Jones gripped me behind the knees and placed my calves on his shoulders. My boner poked into my belly as he forced my hips higher, fully exposing my asshole. His cock again fought to escape his tight panties.

Marie straddled my face and stood upright on her knees which pinned my arms to my side. Her asshole and gaping pussy hovered over my chest as she lowered herself toward my face. A dribble of cum dropped onto my chin from her distended asshole. My tongue swiped at my chin collecting Danny's spilled seed.

I extended my tongue to collect the rest, as I felt Mr. Jones press his cockhead against my asshole. I lapped at the cum dripping from Marie's ass and she backed ever so slightly away to make me chase her.

"Tell everyone what you want Cock Slut!" She commanded.

"I want his cock in my ass while I suck the cum out you Mistress Marie," I said as I lunged toward her and stole a dollop of cum from her oozing asshole. She raised up and twisted my nipple. "OW!" I yelled as I laid my head back down.

"I told Mr. Jones you would be his butt buddy and do whatever he wants tonight Robert." She said matter of factly.

"Please Marie," I said, already spent. If not for the Viagra I would have been a limp noodle.

She twisted my nipple incredibly hard. "What did you call me?"

"Mistress Marie!" I screeched. "Yes, Mistress Marie, I'll do whatever he wants!"

I gasped as she released her death grip. Mr. Jones patiently, remained with his stiff dick pressed against my asshole. He leaned into my legs for leverage as another drip of cum hit my cheek.

"I don't think you deserve to clean my fucking asshole, you fucking sissy slut!" she said raising up.

"No, please Mistress Marie, feed me that cum please!" I begged pathetically.

"Are you gonna beg these guys fuck me whenever I need it since you're not man enough?" She asked as another drop hit my lip and I sucked it in.

"Yes, Mistress Marie!" I yelled as my cock leaked onto my belly.

"Look at yourself. You are about to get fucked in the ass by a man in red panties, while a room full of people watch you suck another man cum from your wife's asshole and it turns you on, doesn't it?" she asked disgustedly.

"Oh God, it does, Mistress Marie. Please fuck me Mr. Jones!"

"What are you Robert?"

"I'm a panty wearing cock sucking sissy slut! Mistress Marie, I'm sorr..."

She dropped her oozing pussy onto my mouth firmly and slid forward as I pushed my tongue into her wet labia. Her motion continued as she drug herself on my tongue passed her asshole and then back to her clit.

Mr. Jones pushed firmly into my ass, balls deep. The pain was intense at first and I cringed grunting into my wife's cum filled pussy. I felt total humiliation, pain and if someone had described what was being done to me three days ago, I would have been sick. Sadly, I had just begged for all of it and my hard-on was stronger than ever.

She stopped with her pussy straddling my mouth. "Suck their cum out of my pussy Cocksucker!" she commanded.