Rest Stop Rounds Pt. 07

Story Info
Thus begins my naked hike.
802 words
4.44
4.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Rest Stop Rounds

Pt 7

I awoke with a mind fog similar to the morning after one gets ridiculously drunk. The slightly cool pelting of a light steady rain slowly brought feeling back to my abused body. As my eyes became more open and my vision gained focus, I could see that to no surprise I was still completely naked.

At this point I was laying on my back on the compacted dirt in an area well covered with forest bushes. It was much darker and most likely much later in the night. The glow of the rain clouds in the sky above gave a comforting light of sorts to make it feel far less creepy.

After a few moments I got myself up to my knees, then to my feet with the help of a couple hefty breathes to gain my composure. I stood there looking all around me trying to get my bearings. Not being able to see the parking lot, or even the restroom building, a wave of panic briefly ignited my thoughts. Instinctively I began to walk down the gentle slope of the wooded area I had been obviously moved into in some attempt by my previous dominators to either hide me so they could get away or perhaps stash me for later.

It seemed like countless moments, but in reality was most likely no more than about 10 minutes before I suddenly had the orange glow of a rest stop parking lot lights and restroom building flood my field of vision. Calm began to ease back into my mind and despite being completely naked in a refreshing rainfall, I felt comfort.

Comfort that lasted all of about a few seconds. As I got closer to the building I realized something didn't look right ahead of me. Actually nothing looked right. Nothing looked right because nothing was the same. This was a completely different rest stop.

Obviously the panic came back instantly, but so did the clear mindedness to try to see if I could determine if I would be able to figure out how far I was from the rest stop I parked at. I stood near the back and to the side of the building as to stay unnoticed in case a car approached. As I continued to scan my surroundings for clues before resigning myself to walking down the highway bare as a buck, I noticed something out of place against the back of the building.

I walked over to see it was a small backpack rested up against the wall. It stayed somewhat dry because of the roof overhang and the note pinned to it was not too damp. I ripped the note off and opened it and held it at an angle as to catch the light bouncing around the corner. In very clean blocked letters, the note read as follows:

"If you are reading this and you are the you who 'came from the woods' then it means we didn't totally destroy you. We didn't want you found by anyone who wouldn't understand why you were there. So we brought you to another rest area that doesn't get much traffic. In this backpack you will find your car keys, shoes, and other useful items including directions to your car. Oh yes, we moved your car to a safer spot so no one reported as abandoned. Don't worry, it's not far. Just a few miles if you follow the highway. Have a smoke or two to calm yourself before you start your trip, we left plenty in the bag. Get calm and prepared so you can focus on getting to your car before you are found. Word spreads fast when a great little party fuck is found.

Good luck, Cum boy."

So obviously my night of being a fuck puppet may not be over. I knew I needed to grab whatever clothes they put in the bag, get dressed and get going quickly. That was my thought until I realized that the only clothes they provided me were socks and sneakers. No shorts, shirt, pants, jacket. Not even a hat.

I guess the note was correct in saying to get myself calm because was I really going to follow the highway a few miles completely nude, not likely. So I grabbed a cigarette and the lighter and stood there smoking while feeling an erotic sense of calm and excitement blanket me.

After a couple quick smokes to think and relax my mind, I put on the socks and shoes and slipped my arms through the loops of the backpack and began my naked cum filled hike down the through the shadows just to the side of the rest stop and towards the highway in the same direction of the traffic lanes.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers