Rest Stop Rounds Pt. 06

Story Info
The Rest Stop gets "stuffy".
1.2k words
4.45
6k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

The two cocks up my ass began to thrust in alternating motions as if they were pistons ramming the cylinder of my ass. I wasn't build for this, but somehow my tight ass was taking the mass anal invasion as if It had been ready for this one day. As one rock hard cock would pull back a few inches, the other thick stick would push in deeper. Back and forth they both continued this rhythum without pause. They felt like they were driving so deep up inside my guts.

With a sloppy cock fucking my throat and two bare poles sharing my ass, I felt my eyes roll back into my head in ecstasy. I braced my hands firmly behind my head and held onto the man's thick ass as he continued to pummel my mouth.

I felt the many hands of the other guys once again rub and fondle my body as they all watched me submit to the cock fucking I was receiving. One guy began jerking my hard cock off shortly before I felt a hot tongue begin to lick my sweaty balls and occasionally give a quick suck on my dick. Two other tongues each began harshly licking and biting my nipples.

Every inch of my slutty frame was being kissed, licked, bit, squeezed, and fucked constantly at this point. Some guy was licking and sucking my toes and feet. A couple guys shot a couple loads onto my chest and stomach as my body still bouncing up and down from the cocks inside me.

My whole body seemed somewhere between numb and in pain with so much pleasuring being presented to me. A fantastic abuse that seemed to be endless and unwavering. But like they say, all good things come to an end. Well, kind of an end.

The skater guy shifted from loud moans to grunts and then almost as quickly he called out as if making a public announcement, "I'm gonna fuckin' cum!"

Just as he said this, my throat was opened back up to fresh air as the man feeding me my favorite type of meat pulled out and slapped what was left of the cum dripping from his dick on my lips. I licked my cummed coated lips as I lifted my head once more and made eye contact with the skater guy.

He grasp one hand around my neck and as he kept an intense stare into my eyes he began to deposit his goods. He made sure to get one last thrust in as his and the accompanying cock in my hole stopped both balls deep.

"Take every drop you fucking dirty slut", he aggressively said to me as a high pressured flow of boiling hot jiss ripped into my insides like an arrow. A split second after the flow of his juice began, the other cock exploded with several thick glob shots of cream as well.

One, two, maybe five or six thick gooey shots from the bottom cock and the skater cock was still just unleashing a torrent of man rain. It was so damn much that it seemed as though I would soon be vomiting cum.

I squirmed a bit with my exhausted body and called out with a cummed soaked voice, "My god yes!"

My body quivered as I felt small streams of their mixed cum seep out from all sides of both cocks that remained buried in my dark hole. The skater leaned further down toward me and grabbed my neck, "You're one hell of a rest stop whore, you nasty fuck." Followed immediately by him spitting right in my face.

He then leaned back and pulled his beef stick out of my ass. The bottom guy quickly allowed his cock to plop out and he rolled me off of him onto my side atop the table so he could get up. I got a couple breaths of air as I stayed on my side before the skater moved around and was directly in front of me.

With a hand bracing the side of my head he guided his massively jizz coated dick toward my open mouth and gave me another order, "Clean my big cock, bitch."

I did my job and widened my tongue as a ramp for him to slide himself down my throat so I could suck all of the cum from him and his tag team partner clean off his cock. As I sucked and twirled my hungry tongue around his shaft I closed my eyes as I relished the taste of the mixed cum cocktail with a hint of my ass juice.

A few minutes later after I successfully polished his tool off clean he pulled out with the traditional goodbye cock slap across my liips and face as he laughed a snobbish laugh as I looked up at him, "I love obedient cocksuckers", he said as he stepped back further.

I shifted over as so I was laying on my back and fully exposed to the whole team in all my cum covered and used glory. I glanced round once again and noticed everyone was circled around me in a close knit grouping. I wasn't sure how any of them could possibly wish to end this ridiculous roadside fuckfest.

I didn't have to wonder for very long as I first felt a single hot wet stream begin to hit my groin and thigh area from my right side. then another stream started to pelt down on my stomach. Then another, and another. One by one each guy began unleashing a torrent of golden rain upon my body. Of course this would end with a massive showering of piss from all these horny strangers. I felt hot piss spraying off of my ass crack, over my chest, my hips, under my chin and down the sides of my neck. Some guy behind me was pissing all over my hair as is he was rinsing it. Then came the hot archs of piss cascading all across my face.

A voice called out, "Open your mouth." So I did.

Tangy piss bounced off my swollen lips and another stream joined it by spraying perfectly into my gapping mouth. I choked a bit on the man soda for a second before swallowing out of pure reflex in order to free up my throat to breathe.

I did my best to keep up before two hands firmly grabbed me around my throat and another pair tilted my head back and held my jaw open. I tried to plead out but could barely even make a grunt in the current position.

Then one of the many oversized cocks that I had serviced that night once again pushed itself into my mouth and entered my throat from behind me. Not a second later that cock was unloading a piping hot flow of piss directly down my throat.

I was struggling to breathe through my nose and remain concious as I was literally being used as a urinal as I realised my legs were again being held up and more forward towards my body. As urine gushed down my throat and filled my stomach, I felt my ass cheeks getting spread open painfully wide and a guy's fist with fingers in a coned like position begin to push right into my cum drenched gapped asshole.

I remember feeling of his palm inside me just before I passed out once more.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers