All Comments on 'Rest Stops in a Mad Life'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 9 years ago
Oh, My

Very Nice Start!

I await Chapter 2.

elusiouselusiousalmost 9 years ago

Great work! Engaging storyline and characters, flowing erotic scenes, and a cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)

gjames17gjames17almost 9 years ago

Terrific start! Don't make us wait too long for chapter two. I'm hooked!

thebarwellthebarwellalmost 9 years ago

Please tell me there is a part 2! Awesome read!

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Hilarious plot twist!

MST, you did it again. Another skillfully written contretemps of the human condition. That beginning with your Noora character, made me cringe in experienced sympathy. When yah gotta go, yah gotta go now!

At my age, Mother Nature doesn't call. Mother Nature yells! The way the bitch treats me, you would think we were married.

I liked how you developed your characters of Noora and Ann. And even revealed some of the character of Bridgette and Samantha. And that ending! I love plot twists.

However, I do have one strict criticism. Bringing a glass bottle to the beach is barely tolerable only if you take it away with you when you leave. Bringing glass to the beach is illegal in many jurisdictions. Have you had ever stepped on shattered glass shards? That is not an experience you would ever care to repeat.

patientleepatientleealmost 9 years ago
Are you sure you're not a lesbian?

'Cause you write some damned good lesbian stories. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This was amazing! Seriously can't wait and madly hoping for chapter 2 of this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing!

cannot wait for part 2 dont be too long for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I loved your story. And the plot twist had me begging for more. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot

One teensy thing? That I wouldn't say if the story weren't so good? You said Ann couldn't cum without something inside her.

vggirl08vggirl08almost 9 years ago
This

is really REALLY good!!!

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Lovely story

So good, I wish it was longer and not the abrupt ending!

Thank you,

L

jpb531jpb531almost 9 years ago
Oh that's perfect!

Love the twist ending. Hope to see a second part though I suspect you're going to let it stand as is and that works just as well.

Rozalin_0123Rozalin_0123almost 9 years ago
Loved it!

A wonderful story from a wonderful friend and talented author. Thank you! Fast cars, sandy beaches, and hot girl-on-girl sex. What's not to love? The twist ending was great, but the slight cliffhanger leaves me wanting more. I'm probably not the only one. ;)

BBC_EnvyBBC_Envyalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Not my usual read, but I checked it out at the request of a friend. Amazing story! Wish I could write like you!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

An excellent read! Time to digest what I just read, get a soda and some chips - wait prepare for the next trip (aka chapter) read and make another Rest Stop in a Mad Life.

Enchanted86Enchanted86almost 9 years ago
Wow

This story was great.... But WOW that ending was AMAZING!!! There has to be a chapter 2 coming soon. Well done.

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Stunning

So beautiful. Sigh. If only. Xxxxxx

Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

A great story with an intriguing final twist-cum-cliff-hanger. There has got to be more. Don't delay---it's going to be fun when the four women confront each other.

Casie88Casie88over 8 years ago
Next chapter

What happens next good story :)

YsabeauYsabeauover 8 years ago
More!

Chapter 2 please...

BugattiTBugattiTover 8 years ago
Life just got really Interesting

... I can't wait to read the next installment but I can imagine the look on both ladies faces when they walk into the house and see Ann and Noora semi-nude when Ann's phone will be ringing. Just hope you will do justice to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the...

story and the twist at the end ;)

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago
Wow

Such a great story. Lovely. And that ending! There has to be another chapter!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

OMG! I forgot how good this story is - the sex the ending the oohs, what's gonna happen next...makes this stop in the story maddening.

metroalmametroalmaabout 2 years ago

I have a rule, never beg for a sequel or another chapter, honor the writers intent, the characters integrity. That said "P;ease?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous