Restart

Story Info
An epic birthday tale.
2.4k words
3.57
5.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up tired, again, on the morning of his birthday. Staring at the screen begrudgingly, somehow, he had an alarming sense that the screen stared back at him. He rubbed his eyes as an indiscriminate sound of the computer translated into a stern and quiet voice, broadcasted inside his head.

It was clear to him this was not his thought, not his voice, yet -- there it was -- stating calmly:

"Finally. Time for you to come. Come out... come strong... come close... come fully. You have no choice; look."

Then, in the middle of this quiet morning, total darkness fell, and the sound of a computer shutting down and restarting filled his consciousness.

**

His eyes were wide open, but he could not see a thing. It was cold and quiet, except for the humming sound of a fan and the hush of a machine working.

"Good. You are here. Time to reboot. Let's see... hmm, let's retrieve the part least accessible first... maybe anger, maybe passion?" The strange voice whispered again.

'What anger? What passion?' he thought. 'I'm not angry, I'm just tired. Confused, maybe. And even when I'm excited or angry others cannot tell.'

"Oh, come on," said the voice. "You cannot fool me. You know; You want her to finally fear you, you want to see her squirming, to have her beg for you. You need to force her to your will. And you deserve it. You are here to be the other you: Harmful and self-assured, unapologetic. She had been waiting, of course. We groomed her per your specifications, naturally."

'Am I going mad?' He wondered. 'Is that voice real? Or am I speaking with myself and can no longer control my own mind? This is awful. Why would anyone talk like that? And where am I, anyway? It is so cold and dark, so empty... like I'm in a factory of some sort... and with a growing hardon. Damm.'

"Ok," answered the voice quickly and rather harshly, "enough with the pretense. As if you do not remember the program you crafted in your twenties: It had taken time for it to manifest due to the simple machine learning you devised. But, as most things you create, with time comes perfection. I am your virtual self who is here to undo and help correct your socio-emotional codes. We are going to start with your love life. You know. You are not the guy you have been pretending to be."

"Oh no," he thought. He remembered now. It all came back to him - - he knew he was captured, and there was no way to come back to his physical existence if he did not comply. He had to finally be, fully. He gasped as a dim green LED emerged in the distance to his left.

He started walking slowly, hesitatingly. Then his steps grew faster, more confident. Dread steeped in excitement covered him like a thick veil. He could see nothing other than that blinking light. Suddenly, her scent caught him off guard. He recognized her right away; He would recognize her anywhere. He started running, now with true panic, toward the scent. 'What did they do to her?!'

Just then he banged into a thick transparent membrane. It was an unrecognizable material, yet it was clear to him that he could do nothing to go through it. His head and chest bumped into it so forcefully that they were now throbbing. A strange liquid, smooth and thick in consistency surrounded him, slowing him to a standstill. His heart was beating insanely fast. As the blinking green LED changed to dim red, he saw a large bubble next to him. Adrenaline flooded his body, and his thoughts became crisp, his vision sharp and penetrating: He saw her! Smack in the center - his girl, blindfolded and tied up, limbs spread wide open and only a very thin fabric covering her privates.

She was very quiet, maybe drugged up.

"Is she in pain?" he wondered.

"Yes. That's the spirit!" whispered the voice. "How do you want to show her pain? Desperation? She had been waiting, as I said. She is very weak. And we took away her ability to speak so her wants don't distract you." His heartbeat slowed now, with each beat vibrating deep within him like a huge drum.

"But I want her to enjoy herself! I care about her... and I'm a good guy," he murmured. Then, trying to assure himself, he added, "No. I don't want her to get hurt, and I'm sure she doesn't want it like this."

He tried to push through the bubble's wall again, but the strange membrane simply pushed him back and away.

"Oh, come on!" said the voice. You want her to hurt for you... to ache for you... to have you despite herself. You SHOULD take her when and as you want."

Indeed. He had to admit, that statement echoed his raging hardon. What's going on?

"Or, if you won't," continued the voice brutally, "she will stay here in the middle of this bubble while you drown in a lifetime of semen. You have to connect back in."

But how could he...?

The warm and thick liquid now climbed to his knees. He began hearing other sounds. As he listened harder, he recognized bits of sentences and some familiar voices. He closed his eyes. These were the most painful sentences he'd heard from the women in his life rushing in. Chronologically, he heard them, and then heard his own responses toward them. They were sometimes angry, sometimes trying to soothe. It was hard to hear, and the worst part was hearing his current girl, the one he was currently looking at, saying that she would not have his child. She did not want to, she repeated.

Pent-up resentment took over him: 'How could she...? Why would she say that?!'

The anger created a surge of energy within him and propelled him forward. The bubble's shield dissipated, and he walked past it.

The warm liquid now rushed in, covering her legs, and leaving her butt completely exposed. He noticed that he was shaking.

His hardon was so strong that he thought he'd collapse.

Then he saw her face. The eye cover and the small fabric drifted away in the river of semen underneath. She looked at him; sheer terror and surprise, and... ache? desire? Something he could not locate exactly.

He realized she could not see him, just feel his presence. They were almost at touching range. Her smell, which he normally loved, was now infused with an aroma of fear and was truly intoxicating.

He felt his heart stop for a second. He could barely breathe.

Her frantic breath matched the movement of her eyes back and forth, desperately searching the dark for what was coming.

She called, almost screamed, "who is there...?! Is there someone there?"

Then she squirmed around, but the strange ties around her limbs tightened their grip. She gasped.

His hand reached out and touched her belly gently. Her soft skin responded to him immediately, yet she still couldn't see him under the veil and let out a terrified scream.

He considered letting her know it was him, taking the veil off, assuring her. But somehow, he couldn't. Not this time. This time he would have her his way. "She deserves to be tortured along the way," he thought.

He went around her, and forcefully grabbed both sides of her pelvis, slowly sinking his fingers and moving them toward her vulva.

She cried, horrified, "No! Don't touch me! Leave me alone!"

He bit the nape of her shoulder.

She started crying, quietly, softly. He moved in front of her again and licked her tears as she closed her eyes.

Her eyes still closed, she now murmured his name. No voice came out, but he could distinctively make it out.

He was so aroused that it required his full concentration to not explode on her right then. He pushed closer to her, pressing his stiff cock right next to her opening, careful to let her feel his full size without entering. She tried to pull back and shook her head hard. She continued to struggle, clearly trying to move away.

He quickly tied her eyes into a blindfold again and untied each of her other limbs very slowly.

She collapsed, curled up into a small ball. As soon as she fell, a wide crack opened underneath her, creating what was now a precipice of a waterfall, draining the pool of semen. She was panting, blindly sensing the shifting ground underneath with one arm and protecting her face with the other. He watched from above with an impossible mixture of contempt and desire.

Then, unexpectedly, she stood up and started swinging and kicking, clearly trying to create space. He considered approaching, and as he began drawing near, a kick hit the inside of his right thigh. It was painful, certainly. Yet somehow the fierce and futile attempt to defend herself further distilled his determination. It was time. He will have her, she WILL bear his child. It was not her choice.

But she started running, fast, flailing arms in front. The ground underneath them, now desolate again, began growing sharp angular protrusions. Strange triangles sprouted like weeds. She fell over one triangle and scraped her legs. She slowed down and tried to step with arms and legs more cautiously scanning the path. She stopped and listened to his footsteps trying to figure out where he was coming from. But the angular growth now enclosed the space. A tight dome was formed around them; a dome in which his breath and hers, his footsteps and hers, reverberated.

He then said calmly, yet more forcefully than he had ever before, "Lay down. Now. I will have you."

She froze. Under any other circumstances he would have been surprised to see her oblige. Still in this strange place she was his sex doll, and compliance had become her only option. She leaned back on a large triangle, shifting under her to create a large shelf.

She laid very still on her stomach.

As he took slow confident steps toward her, he could see she was regathering her strength; A rebellious streak rising within her.

She managed to stretch her arms and legs to a doggy stance, preparing to run again. But he was right there. He pushed his legs over hers, and forced each arm down with his body weight, pushing her back down.

She tried to resist and shook herself trying to fling away. When it did not work, she tried to push him with her butt.

He pushed right back from behind.

She became very still, shocked, feeling his cockhead pressed hard against her asshole.

"No..." she whimpered, fearing it may be too late.

She was horrified to discover that the invisible restraints grew back from the edges of the shelf underneath, completely immobilizing her body.

Slight remorse came over him, and he swayed to hug his beloved, to calm her down.

"Oh, come on! Do what you truly want," said the voice in his head.

"It will be fun. She won't care for just a little more. She may even enjoy it."

He pushed his cockhead through, overpowering her tight ring. What a bliss. Waves of pleasure and triumph flooded his whole being, silencing the quiet feminine weep at the edge of his conscience.

When he noticed it again, the voice in his head muttered, "If it feels so good, it cannot be bad. She must want this. You know it must be so."

"Pull back, you're hurting me," she pleaded again.

He retreated a little, although his threatening cock continued to press hard against her closing ring.

"NOW!" shouted the voice in his head. "TAKE HER. NOW."

He thrust forward, unstoppable. Waves of energy spread from his cock all through his body. His burning rod broke her open, and she could no longer hold back tears of pain. Something changed, they both knew - something deep within her was now free.

She searched for her voice again and spoke the only words that made sense now: "I will. Yes."

In an instant, the torture had vanished. Almost as if a hidden switch was turned off.

All the pain in her body, all her anxiety, evaporated as fully as popping a soap bubble.

She screamed, uncontrollably, "I AM YOUR SEX DOLL. I AM YOUR FANTASY SLAVE FOREVER."

He hugged her warmly now, as she melted into his arms.

Their bodies united, her tears kept flowing, but these were tears of joy, and he closed his eyes.

She was his. There's no denying. She wanted him so bad and was so wet.

"Take me. Now. I am begging you," she pleaded.

He was gentle this time. Firmly holding her body, he entered her slowly, then whispered in her ears, "I will count down from 10. And then I will cum inside you. When it happens you must cum too. You know that there is no going back; You know you are forever mine. You will be bearing my child, and nothing else matters any more. Our child growing inside you makes you complete, body and soul."

"But, I..."

"It is too late now. Ten."

"May I..."

"Hush. Nine. Feel how I go in and out of you. This is the only thing that matters now."

"if..."

"Shh. Eight. You feel my cock touching the opening of your womb."

"Yes. Oh, it's too much. No, actually... I need you more..."

"Yes. That's much better. Seven. You are ovulating. When I will cum inside you, my sperm will meet your waiting egg."

"Yes... please."

"The walls of your vagina are squeezing my cock. Milking it."

"More, yes... more."

"Not yet. You are not allowed to cum yet. Six."

"I need you so much!"

"I know. And I need you to need me. Five."

"Oh god. I don't think I can hold much longer..."

"You can. You have to. Four."

"Oh, I'm coming. I feel the surge of waves building up!"

"Hold it. Almost. Three."

"Please. Let me cum. Set me free."

"Two. Get ready now. Just feel the vibrations spreading from my cock, through your vagina, into your womb and your whole body. Don't speak now."

"Haaa..."

"One. Cum now. Cum with me. Feel my sperm filling you up. Cum!"

The explosion was unimaginable; internal and external, pieces collapsing all around.

Gravity lost grip on them; they twirled in space. They clung to one another, the only thing they could do in the midst of a hurricane... flooded, collapsing in.

**

Next thing he knew, the computer hum was back, whispering: "The reboot is complete. Now, you can restart."

A bright blinding flash woke him up on the morning of his birthday. Anew.