Restart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned some more then said "Where am I?" What happened?"

"You crashed in the jungle and we found you."

"What! I can't remember anything."

I decided to gamble "Who can we contact for help? We have a radio we can contact the police."

He seemed agitated and quickly replied "No, no don't do that."

"Did you file a flight plan? Is someone looking for you?"

"No, I didn't report anything, you can just bring me back."

I had all the information I needed. Silva was probably one of the many pilots here that operated outside of the usual rules and made most of his money running drugs or other contraband. This was good news and unless Romero or Santos had told anyone exactly where they were going it would be unlikely they could be traced.

I left Silva where he was and told the men at the entrance of the hut to be vigilant. I returned to the pool and found Huan talking to Santos with Romero asleep on his back. They were both sitting on the beach and from her relaxed posture I could tell she'd already forgotten she was naked. She seemed to be very interested in Huan and I caught her glancing at his crotch repeatedly.

He jumped up when he saw me and came towards me. I said "OK, it's good news. He basically confirmed that no one knows where they are. To be safe we should quickly cover the helicopter so it can't be seen from the air. Huan nodded and left.

I saw Santos watching him as he left and went to sit down next to her. "He's a very intelligent young man. He told me his parents are Chinese. Are they the couple you mentioned?"

I nodded and said "Yes."

"So he was born here?"

I nodded again and said "Yes, I also have two daughters Lin and Sira and a son Jake. I'm married to Huan's sister, Yu Yan who also survived the crash."

She nodded and then said "You were telling the truth."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm sitting here naked and I don't care!"

I laughed and said "I'm glad to hear that. You shouldn't care, nudity, just like sex is something completely natural and only our strange attitude to it causes problems."

"I suppose you're right, but I grew up in a strict, religious environment and was taught that sex was only for procreation and that nudity was a sin. I've always been ashamed of my body."

"Yu Yan and I weren't raised religiously but we were both extremely shy and had never been naked with others before we came here."

"Ah, so you know what it's like for me."

I nodded and then said "I have to tell you something. I've talked to your pilot and he told me that no flight plan has been filed and that no one knows where you are. Is that true?"

She hesitated for a moment and glanced at Romero to ensure he was still asleep before answering "Yes. I told you we had a small budget and Silva was the only pilot we could afford that was willing to risk flying around here."

"What about Romero and you, did you give anyone details about where you were going?"

She shook her head. I couldn't be sure but I believed she was telling me the truth. "Now that you've seen a bit of how we live here I hope you can understand why we'll go to any lengths to protect it."

She nodded and said "I do, but I'm afraid Romero and Silva won't. They're not interested in anything except claiming the reward for information on flight TQ443."

I nodded in understanding and said "Thank you for being so honest. We should get back to the village now."

I stood up and prodded the jelly like flesh of Romero. He spluttered and groaned but didn't wake up so I poked him harder. His eyes flew open and he sat up. "We're going back to the village."

I helped Santos to her feet and led the two of them back to the village. Romero walked behind us and I could see did this purposely as all he did was stare at Santo's rear the whole way. Arriving at the main hut we found Silva tied up, Huan explained that he'd turned violent and had attacked the men guarding him.

Yu Yan arrived and after a quick kiss I introduced her to Izabel Santos. We joined the chief for dinner, Ramero seated next to me followed by Yu Yan and Santos. The two ladies struck up a conversation and seemed to be getting on quite well. I tried the same with Ramero but could tell he wasn't interested in being sociable so soon gave up. After the meal, on our way back to our hut Yu Yan told me a bit about her chat with Santos.

"Izabel seems like a very nice women. She's dedicated many years to solving the mystery of our flight."

I nodded "It's ironic that by discovering us she's put herself in a similar position as we were many years ago."

"Yes, it's terrible but I told her that life here is wonderful and that she might come to love it just like we do."

"It'll be difficult for her family and friends, not knowing what happened to her."

Yu Yan looked surprised and said "Didn't she tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"All her family were on the flight! That's why she was so determined to find out what happened."

I was stunned by this revelation as Yu Yan continued "Her mother, father and two brothers were lost in the crash. She should have been with them, but she was ill and had to stay behind with her grandparents. They raised her after the accident and both have since died."

"She never told me any of this. I feel bad for how I told her what happened but I really had no idea it was so personal."

"You had no way of knowing. When I asked her about friends and other family members that would miss her she told me that there was no one. All her relatives have passed away and she never had a serious relationship or close friends because she spent all her time trying to solve the mystery of flight TQ443."

"I see. Well at least she knows more about what happened now and maybe starting a new life here is the best thing for her."

Yu Yan and I lay down and held each other in silence. We were both thinking back to the tragedy that had bought us here and how many lives had been affected by it. I said "Maybe we can help her get closure, if we made an effort to find the rest of the wreckage."

"But we tried that once before and never found anything."

"I know, but using their maps and the GPS might make it possible."

Yu Yan considered this and said "If we do undertake something like this we just need to ensure that there is no risk to the tribe."

I nodded and said "I agree, anyway we have time to think about it. There's no rush and our new visitors first have to integrate here before we do anything."

Our conversation was interrupted by the arrival of Lin and Tonca. They'd heard some of the news but were eager for more details. I let Yu Yan do the talking and watched as our daughter and her friend sat down next to her. Yu Yan was quite animated as she told the story and I could see Tonca watching her breasts and nipples as they jiggled. His large cock soon made its presence known and it didn't go unnoticed by Yu Yan. As she answered some of their questions she placed a hand on Tonca's leg and slowly stroked it.

I was getting rather excited watching this and my own penis soon stiffened. Lin said "Look mum, dad's getting excited!"

Yu Yan laughed. The topic of conversation quickly moved on to more pleasant things and it wasn't long before Yu Yan had Tonca on his back with Lin holding his cock as she slowly lowered herself onto the large organ.

"Ohhh, he's so big! You did really well to take this as your first, Lin" she said.

Our daughter blushed with pride and released her friend's cock as her mother slid all the way down. Tonca grunted in pleasure as she rode him slowly. I couldn't believe how turned on I was seeing my wife with another man. I'd always told her she should be with others but she'd never been interested until we'd watched Tonca with Lin.

Seeing her face twist in ecstasy and watching her sexy body being handled by Tonca was amazing. I could now understand why she'd always enjoyed being with me when I was impregnating the women of the village. I moved closer to the two of them, then reached out and took hold of one of Yu Yan's long and hard nipples. She moaned loudly as I manipulated it to her liking.

Glancing at Lin I could see she was also enjoying seeing the two of them together. She was breathing deeply and one hand was between her legs, rubbing her very wet pussy and the other was playing with an equally aroused nipple.

My attention returned to Yu Yan when she cried out "Ohhhhh yessss" as her first orgasm hit. She fell forwards onto Tonca and he wrapped his arms around her holding her tight. As Yu Yan recovered from her climax, Tonca didn't let up and was thrusting his hips lifting both of them up off the ground. His staying power was impressive and it didn't look like he was nearing his peak yet.

Things got even better when Yu Yan breathlessly said "James, I need you too!"

I said "You mean what I think you mean?"

"Yes!"

Despite having taking part in some double penetrations with her parents, this would be a first for Yu Yan and me. I quickly scrambled onto my feet and got into position, lowering myself until my cock was hovering above her perfect ass. "Tonca, stop for a moment." she said then added "Lin get some lubricant for your father."

Lin jumped up and retrieved the jelly like substance. Instead of handing me the bowl, she dipped her fingers into it and applied a generous amount onto my penis before rubbing it all over. It was the first time she'd touched me like this and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. When she was done she took another dollop and using two fingers applied it to Yu Yan's anal opening. Her mother jerked and then relaxed as she spread the jelly around her opening and pushed some inside carefully. When she was happy with her work she moved away and I got into position again.

I aimed my tip at Yu Yan's welcoming orifice and slowly pushed inside. This wasn't unfamiliar territory as we'd been introduced to anal sex a long time ago and often partook. After a few centimetres things changed, the passage was much tighter than in the past. I felt myself push against Tonca's rigid cock that was deeply embedded in my wife. Our two organs were only separated by a thin membrane and it felt unusual but extremely pleasant as they rubbed against each other.

Yu Yan groaned in delight as I pushed further and further into her until my balls came to rest on top of Tonca's. I heard a giggle from Lin and when I looked at her she said "It looks funny!"

"Funny" wasn't the word I'd use to describe how I was feeling! Now that Yu Yan and Tonca were unable to move much, I gladly took over the workload. I began thrusting in and out and both of them groaned in response. It was difficult at first but soon got easier as the lubrication was enhanced by my own secretions and things loosened up. I was amazed that Yu Yan could take both our cocks as Tonca's was easily the largest in the tribe and mine wasn't far behind.

I increased the tempo of my thrusts and Yu Yan's massive orgasm hit without warning. She clamped down on my cock and I couldn't move as her body trembled and she screamed loudly. When she relaxed slightly and the pressure on my cock eased I renewed my pumping action before also hitting my peak. I grunted loudly and expelled a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding. My testicles and penis pulsed as I shot load after load deep into my wife's rectum.

Tonca must have felt my release and he grunted loudly as the same happened to him. It was amazing feeling the pulsing of his organ as it unloaded into Yu Yan. We lay in a tangled sweaty heap for a while before I slowly lifted myself up. Lin and I watched as my penis came out with a pop and a gush of fluid poured out of Yu Yan's anus, flowing down over the base of Tonca's shaft and then onto his balls.

Yu Yan then pulled herself off Tonca's still large penis. It took a long time until his glistening helmet finally appeared and Lin pounced on him licking his cock and balls and cleaning up all our combined juices. I was glad to see Tonca pull her onto him so that he could pleasure her at the same time.

Looking down at my sated wife with her legs spread and her pussy leaking, I couldn't resist diving in. Both her openings were gaping, red and covered in white milky fluids. I greedily latched onto her pussy and ass, drinking down as much of it as I could. I loved the taste, texture and what this event signified. We already had a fantastic relationship and had often shared our love with others but never had Yu Yan allowed herself to be penetrated by another.

The four of us were exhausted and fell asleep next to each other. During the night I woke up and watched as Lin rode Tonca while her mum sat on his face. I was in no condition to join in and was happy to just watch and listen. We were woken early in the morning when Huan burst into our hut shouting "They've escaped!"

I instantly knew he meant and said "What happened?"

"The fat man released the pilot and they must have snuck off during the night. We found tracks and some of the hunters are following them."

"What about the woman?"

"She's still here."

We all joined Huan as he returned to the main building. There was much nervousness in the village as word of the escape spread. I caught site of Izabel standing to the side of the crowd. I approached her and asked "Do you know what they are planning?"

She shook her head and I couldn't help appreciating the way her breasts jiggled. "I don't know anything. Sliva and Romero blame me for our situation and they were both angry last night."

I had no reason to doubt her and said "Well, they're taking a big risk going into the jungle by themselves, if we don't find them I doubt they'll survive."

I went with Huan and Tonca to check the helicopter, some of branches we'd used to cover it had been removed and it was clear they'd considered flying out, but without power it was impossible. We then checked the hut where we'd stowed their equipment and everything was all still there.

Returning to the main building we told the chief what we'd found. Things calmed down and the villagers resumed their daily routines. Izabel joined Yu Yan at one of her language classes and I took the time to study the map that we'd found in the helicopter. It was quite detailed and clearly showed how far away this part of the jungle was from any form of civilisation. Using the river as a guide I tried to pinpoint the location of our village but failed.

I made a mental note to ask Izabel how long they'd been in the air before landing here. Hearing shouting and a general commotion I went outside to see what was happening. Romero and Silva had been found! Both of them were being carried by villagers on makeshift stretchers. Silva was dead. Romero was still alive but suffering from severe dehydration and exhaustion.

"What happened?" I asked him.

I could barely hear him as he whispered "Snake."

I looked at Silva's body closely and found the distinctive puncture wounds near his ankles. Take him to Potchira for treatment and we will bury this one. I heard a gasp behind and turned to find Izabel with Yu Yan and Lin. She was staring at Silva's lifeless body in shock. I pointed at the wound on his ankle and said "He was bitten by a snake."

"What about Romero?" she asked.

"He should be OK, I think he's just exhausted and suffering from dehydration. I'm sorry about this but they were foolish to attempt it."

She nodded and Yu Yan comforted her. I watched them go as they followed the men carrying Romero. We took Silva's body into the jungle to the area where our dead are buried. As he wasn't a member of the tribe there was no ceremony and we just lowered him into a grave and filled it up.

When it was done, I headed to Potchira's home and found Yu Yan, Lin and Izabel waiting outside. Romero was not doing well and was complaining of chest pains. I went into the hut and Potchira gave me a solemn look and shook her head. I approached Romero and he was looking extremely pale, his skin was clammy and he had one hand on his chest. When he noticed me standing next to him he tried to say something and moved his arm in my direction, but never completed the action.

A final gasp of breath and his arm dropped loosely to his side. His eyes stared at me lifelessly. Potchira checked for a pulse but I knew it was pointless. I reached over and closed his eyes and left the hut. I shook my head as I stepped out into the sunlight and Izabel began to cry silently. Yu Yan hugged her and we waited while she grieved. I called for some help and we carried his body to the burial plot and placed it next to Silva.

I was sweaty and dirty from the exertion and went to the pool to wash. I found the Yu Yan, Lin and Izabel sitting by the shore talking. Lin jumped up when she saw me and joined me in the water. "Is she OK?" I asked.

She nodded "Yes, it's just been a shock. From what she said they weren't close."

I nodded and washed the grime and dust from my body before going into deeper water for a swim. Lin followed me and said "She seems nice, I hope I we well be friends."

"I'm sure you will. From what your mother told me she's led a lonely life dedicated to finding out what happened to her family on that flight."

We swam back to shore and joined Yu Yan and Izabel. "I'm sorry about what happened."

She nodded and said "I've known Romero for years, we were never close but I feel sorry for his family, I know what they'll be going through."

We heard people approaching and turned to look as Mei, Hui our two younger children and Tonca emerged from the jungle. Lin jumped up and rushed over to Tonca giving him a hug and kiss. She then did the same with her grandparents and led them all over to join us. Izabel seemed fascinated by Tonca and couldn't take her eyes off his impressive cock. It was bound in the traditional fashion and looked impressive despite being flaccid.

Introductions were made and Lin, Tonca, Sira and Jake left us to go and play in the water. The youngsters were soon joined by others and Tonca and Lin came ashore a short time later. I could see they'd gotten aroused by the horseplay in the water and Tonca's penis had freed itself from its binding and was fully erect.

Izabel gasped and watched in fascination as the two of them settled near us. Tonca was an impressive sight as he lay on his back with his enormous penis standing vertical before curving forwards. His foreskin had retracted, leaving his pink, moist glans exposed. Lin, lying on her side, reached out and took hold of Tonca's erection, sliding his foreskin back and forth gently.

Izabel seemed flustered as she turned and looked at Lin's grandparents and us for our reaction. Yu Yan sensed her surprise and said "Sex is something natural just like eating, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"But she's your daughter and there are others about!"

"Yes, and she doesn't hide away when she eats food either. In this tribe, when children turn 18 they are initiated into sex by their elders, we also teach sex education in the classes. I think it would be good for you to join in sometimes as you will learn much about the history and traditions of our tribe."

Lin had been listening to their conversation and said "Izabel, do you have a man?"

Izabel blushed and shook her head shyly. We were all surprised by her answer but Lin said "Ah, so that's why you're still hairy!"

Yu Yan sharply said "Lin, don't be rude. In other cultures the traditions are not the same. Where Izabel comes from it is everyone's choice if they want to remove their hair or not, it's not related to losing your virginity. You should take more notice in class, I've explained this before!"

"I'm sorry mother, I forgot."

She continued absentmindedly stroking Tonca as she said "Izabel, come here and join us, you'll enjoy Tonca."

I looked at Izabel to see her reaction. She was blushing furiously and her body was also showing all the signs of arousal. Her chest was flushed and her previously almost flat nipples had swollen into fat, nicely sized nubs. She licked her lips and then said "I couldn't!" while shaking her head.