Restaurant Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked at me with a salacious grin. She turned back to Ruth and said in a calm voice, "You'll have an orgasm when I tell you it's time, and not before. You're not ready yet." Ruth just moaned in frustration, but knew enough not to try to argue with her.

"Now you just lie there for a few minutes and relax a bit, and we'll get back to you." Sarah got up from the bed and motioned for me to follow her. She walked into the living room, and after I followed her, she closed the door to the bedroom. She turned to me, grabbed my face between her hands, and kissed me hard, shoving her tongue into my mouth, searching out my own. I kissed her back, grabbing her bulbous ass through her robe.

She pulled away. "Damn, that was hot. It's been a while since I've teased another woman like that. I certainly enjoy doing it to you, but it's still very different with a woman."

"Yeah," I agreed, "that was hot. I loved watching you do that to her, seeing how her body was responding, and then leaving her right on the edge like that."

"I can see," she said, reaching out and grabbing my hard cock, which was sticking out through my open robe. "You certainly did seem to enjoy that."

"Obviously I can't deny it," I said with a smile.

She walked over and picked up her wine glass, downing the little bit that was left. She held it out toward me, and I grabbed the bottle off of the coffee table and poured her some more. I took a few sips of my own, feeling the need for some refreshment.

"So what do you think we should do next?" she asked me.

"Guess we could get her dressed and send her home," I replied with a wink. "But that might be a little cruel."

Sarah laughed. "Yeah, I don't think that would be the best thing for either us or her. I don't know about you - actually, I take that back, I do know about you judging by that stiff cock of yours - but I want to keep this going."

"Okay, you're the boss, let's plow ahead - double entendre intended," I said, laughing back at her.

"I am sort of curious to explore her limits, to see exactly what she's willing and able to do. She's clearly inexperienced with sex in general, not just BDSM, very different from most of the other people we've played with before, so this is quite different. But having said that, I don't want to push her into something she's not ready for."

"Well, then let's take it slow, and take stock as we try different things with her. Won't hurt to check in with her and see how she's doing. Speaking of which, we should probably go back in there and do that, just so she knows we haven't run off on her!"

"Yup, you're right," Sarah said. "Why don't you just follow my lead and I'll take things as we go." She turned and headed back to the bedroom, and I followed her.

To be continued

12