Restaurant Parking Lot, Hotwife Sex

Story Info
Latina Hotwife enjoys parking lot threesome.
3.4k words
3.96
15.5k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the amazing privilege of being married to beautiful Latina Hotwife.

She's 5'1" with an absolutely stunning brown ass and firm round tits. Her smile lights up a room. She truly is the life of the party and the love of my life.

Several years ago our first and only Hotwife experience with my best friend Denny. He was a lifelong friend who happened to be infatuated with my wife Carmen. He would always tell me how I was so lucky and how if given the chance would love a chance at making love to her.

Over the years I would watch my wife and Denny flirt constantly and smile as I watched Denny staring at her ass and body knowing what he was thinking. Denny was handsome with brown wavy hair and an athletic body. He was married with two kids. Our families would vacation together and Denny would spend this time ogling Carmen when she wore her bikini.

Carmen and I would talk about the possibility of the two of them getting together. We would make love daily and our sex talk focused on the two of them fucking. Carmen was very attracted to him. She always talked about how she wanted to suck his cock someday.

Well that day arrived and was planned for Denny's 52 birthday. Carmen is 10 years younger than us. Carmen took Denny out to dinner then to a strip club for lap dances as his present. I was working so our house was empty. They returned to our house where Carmen gave him an unforgettable lap dance of her own followed by two hours of amazing sex.

Carmen came three times and ended up with Denny cumming all over her face. After Denny left I arrived home from work to find my wife still naked on the couch covered in my best friends cum. I kissed her passionately, and we both made love till 4 in the morning. I truly loved the feeling of reclaiming my sexy wife. She went over every detail of her sex session with Denny. The only thing she complained about was that Denny never went down on her. Carmen loves being the recipient of oral pleasure and loves to have her entire ass kissed and licked.

This monumental event fueled our desire and we relived that moment for years. We told Denny that this was a one time birthday surprise and didn't want his wife to find out, it would crush her. But all three of us knew we wanted to explore further. Years went by with no other sexual contact between Carmen and Denny but we often reminisced together.

It was the end of the summer. The last week of a long hot, humid stretch of weather. it was a beautiful day in New England.

It was a Tuesday and I was leaving work around 5:00 in the afternoon. I was excited because I planned a date night with my beautiful wife. She promised to wear a sexy, revealing dress that showed off her amazing ass and plenty of cleavage. She also made the promise to not wear any panties. All day at work I was thinking non-stop of what she would look like and how other men would check her out.

As I left the office and walked towards my car in the garage I spotted a familiar car coming down the street. The car pulled over and I could see my best friend smiling as he rolled down the window.

After a quick conversation Denny asked me what I was up to tonight? He said his wife was at the Cape with his kids and thought maybe we could see a movie.

I told Denny I had a "dinner date with Carmen."

Without missing a beat I asked, "Why don't you join us?"

Thinking he would say no, it surprised me when he said "Sure!"

I told him to meet us at "The Mack" at 7:30 pm. He agreed and said he was gonna shoot home to shower and change and meet us there.

I quickly called the restaurant and changed the reservations from two to three.

I got home around 5:45 pm. Carmen was not home so I quickly jumped in the shower. While I was soaping up my mind raced about what would happen during and after dinner. Carmen and I were rekindling our lust for her having another sex session with Denny. We talked about it during sex and through texting. Denny even sexted Carmen one night and it was a hot and steamy conversation. During my shower my cock got hard and I stroked it while thinking of the possibilities.

After showering I was choosing my outfit when I heard Carmen come home.

She called out, "I'm jumping in the shower and gonna be dressed soon!"

While she was showering I opened the bathroom door and said, "I ran into Denny after work and told him we were going out to dinner tonight. He said his family is out of town and asked if he could join us?"

This was a little white lie.

I told Carmen that I said it would be great if he joined us.

I waited for her response. I was thinking she was going to freak or get mad and say,

"You're putting too much pressure on me!"

Her response was, "Awesome! Can I still wear the same sexy outfit?"

I was thrilled and told her, "Please wear it with no panties!

She replied, "You got it!"

We got dressed and I made her a tall Tito's and Soda. I made it extra strong with a lot of lime. I wanted her juices flowing.

We got into the car. Carmen was very excited and talkative. She never looked hotter. A true hot-wife outfit. Her legs were crossed in the car and she exposed her brown thighs. I got hard just looking at her. She was showing her ample tits and not wearing panties. The outfit was white and if you looked closely you could see she was commando. I wondered if Denny would notice. I'm sure he would. He studies my wife's every move. He was obsessed with her and I loved it!

I was a little nervous about dinner and the conversation. Carmen drank her entire drink before we arrived at the restaurant. She was getting loose and talkative. I knew the night was going to be fun because Carmen was in her hot, sexy mood. She was about to have dinner with two guys that adored her and wanted to fuck her ever chance they could. This made her feel sexy and possibly a little moist.

We arrived at the "Mack" and the parking lot was crowded. It seemed like some type of private function was taking place. I drove to the lower part of the parking lot and spotted Denny's car. He must have just arrived. I parked next to his car as he was just getting out.

Denny waited for me to park and opened Carmens door for her. Carmen took his hand as he helped her out. I noticed that her dress was hiked up a little high and when she turned to get out she spread her legs a little wide, possibly on purpose. Her legs looked amazing and I could see that our guests eyes were looking right where I was. As she got out Denny hugged her and kissed her a small peck on the lips.

Denny was wearing jeans and a button shirt. You could tell he was fresh out of the shower.

I exited the car and made my way to the back of the car. Denny and Carmen were arm-and-arm so I decided to take the other arm. We made small talk as we walked about 100 yards to the restaurant.

I was glad we made reservations because it was packed. The hostess said it would be ten minutes so I ordered a round of drinks. Carmen wasted no time and drank hers pretty quick. Denny drank his first beer in record time too. Maybe he was nervous too?

We were shown to our table that was in the back, against the wall and private. The waitress came right away and took another order for drinks. Carmen started on her third Vodka Soda and it was our second beer. Carmen was seated to my right in the booth and Denny sat right across from her. I think he positioned himself there so he could stare at my wife's magnificent tits.

We ordered our meals and drank our drinks. We talked about work and about family stuff. We laughed and were actually having a good time. The meals arrived and the conversation never labored. There was never a uncomfortable pause.

Towards the end of the meal Carmen excused herself to use the ladies room. Denny and I stared as she walked away. The lighting was just right and you could plainly see her amazing ass and that she was not wearing panties!

"Is she not wearing any underwear," Denny whispered?

"Nope, and she looks amazing", was my proud reply.

In turn Denny blurted out, "God she is so fucking hot, you're a lucky, lucky man!"

"Well you were lucky on your birthday with that some years back", I responded!

"There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about fucking her", Denny said as he reminisced.

Neither one of us noticed as Carmen retuned. She waited till I got up to let her in the booth. Both Denny and I were a little flushed because of our conversation.

"What were you guys just talking about", Carmen exclaimed!"

Denny quickly replied, "Nothing."

I immediately spoke up and said out loud, "Denny was just saying how amazing your ass looks with no underwear in that dress. And he was remembering fondly how he had the good fortune of fucking you!"

Denny replied laughingly, "It's all true!"

Carmen didn't miss this chance and spoke up, "I think about that amazing night all the time!"

I then asked the question I've been wanting to know the answer to for years, "Denny, do you think my wife has a nice ass?"

"Yes! It's the nicest ass I have ever seen in my life", Denny said quietly.

"Then why in God's name while you were fucking her from behind you didn't take five minutes to stop and lick her entire ass. I mean you couldn't stop fucking her to enjoy what you call the nicest ass you have seen in your life? And while you're answering that, answer me this. Why, oh why, didn't you go down on her for hours? You never took the time to take your cock out of her amazing pussy and taste it!? You really missed the boat on that one!"

I was speaking a little too loud and I could tell the couple seated behind Denny could hear every word. The guy turned casually and looked at Carmen. He smiled and I knew he was thinking that he would have never missed the chance to go down on that Latina.

"I wish I could go back in time," Denny pleaded.

"Trust me I regret it everyday! If I were to ever get a second chance I would spend hours licking you from head to toe!" He was staring directly at Carmen when he spoke.

The waitress came over with the check. I didn't let her go and gave her gift cards for the meal.

After she left I went right back into the conversation. "Well my friend maybe someday Carmen will give you that chance?"

"It's true Denny," Carmen laughed, "Maybe on MY next birthday you can treat me!?"

"It's a deal, get ready because November is around the corner," Denny whispered to Carmen.

We all got up and made it out the door. We were in the restaurant for a couple of hours. The parking lot was a lot emptier and not many folks were around. We walked to the cars like we came in, arm and arm. We were laughing and making small talk. I ran my hand across my wife's ass like I was encouraging her.

We arrived at the car and I got in the drivers side door of the Jeep after giving Denny a man hug and a hand shake. The only two cars in that section of the parking lot were Denny's and ours. I quickly closed the door and watched as Denny open the door for Carmen. He was being a gentleman. I stared as I watched Denny hug Carmen and give her a quick kiss on the lips. He was thanking us for a great night.

I watched as Denny was speaking and then Carmen interrupted him by grabbing him by his shirt and bringing her lips up to his. They met in a passionate kiss and I could see their mouths open as they French kissed for what seemed an eternity. While they were kissing, Carmen's hands roamed to his ass and she rubbed it gently in one sweeping motion. She then brought one of her hands around to his front and rubbed what I'm sure was Denny's hardening cock. She found her target and massaged his cock through his straining pants.

Their lips never left each other's. Denny pulled down the front of Gabys dress and caressed her exposed tits.

He then stopped his kiss and brought his lips to her waiting breasts. I could see his tongue and lips swirl around her hardened nipples.

My cock was erect and I took the time to unzip my fly, take out my hard cock and stroke it while I watch my wife seduce my friend once again.

The two lovers went back to kissing. Carmen then unbuckle Denny's pants and unzipped his fly. While she was still kissing him she managed to pull his pants down to his knees exposing his huge erect cock.

Carmen then sat in the passenger side of the Jeep. She stroked his massive cock with her tiny hand, examining it and playing with his balls. It was as if she was saying hello to an old friend. She was drinking in the moment and admiring his rigid cock.

Then I watched as Carmen lowered her head to the top of Denny's large cock. She sucked it and swirled her tongue expertly around the tip. She then took the entire eight inch shaft into her mouth. Her lips were touching his balls. She sucked on his cock this way for several minutes. Denny put his hands on the back of her head and started to thrust his cock back and forth into my wife's mouth. He was fucking Carmen in the mouth with deep thrusts.

I could see car lights going out of the parking lot but this didn't stop these two horny lovers. I stroked my cock as I watched. Carmen could see and hear what I was doing and she reached back and took my hard cock in her hand. She proceeded to stroke my cock while she sucked on Denny's. She had a rhythm going and was so turned on. All I could hear was her sucking on Denny's cock for all she was worth. Her other hand was playing and cupping his swollen balls and then holding and stroking his large shaft while her mouth continued to suck the cock of her husbands best friend. She left his cock and managed to lick his balls while she stroked his massive cock. She went directly back to giving him an amazing blow job.

I could not hold back as I watched my wife suck my friends cock while he played with her beautiful tits.

I shot my load in her hand and she could tell I was now satisfied. Now her main attention was focused on sucking Denny off. Her mouth was bopping up and down on Denny's cock. He was moaning loudly now and I knew he was close. So did she. She concentrated and gave him head like only she can. She loves sucking cock and it showed.

Denny grabbed the back of her head and whispered loudly, "Carm, I'm cumming"!

Carmen just kept on deep throating his cock. Denny then thrust his cock deep into her mouth while holding my wife's head still and shot his massive load into my wife's waiting mouth. The orgasm seemed intense and long. Denny was moaning as cum shot

after cum shot entered her open mouth. Denny grabbed his cock and started to stroke it himself as he continued to shoot his load on my wife's face. It's like he was now directing where he wanted his cum to go. A load of cum missed her mouth and landed right on her face. I'm sure Denny shot it there on purpose.Her tongue couldn't keep up with the cum shooting out of his cock.

I watched as the cum dripped from her mouth and face and land on her tits and nipples. Carmen then rubbed the cum with her hands onto her wet tits. That was a very sexy sight as she used her lovers cum like it was lotion all over her amazing tits. Carmen grabbed Denny's semi-hard cock and placed her lips around his whole shaft. She stroked it with her delicate hand while her mouth was on the tip. She was coaxing all the remaining cum from her new lovers massive cock into her mouth. This lasted a minute or so and I could hear deep pleasurable moans coming from Denny while he watched my sexy wife drain his massive cock.

The endless orgasm subsided. Denny was weak in the knees and was losing his balance. He got his composure and pulled up his pants. He buckled and zipped his cock back in its place.

Carmen turned and whispered, "That was for you but I loved it too!"

Her tits were still exposed and she was dripping in Denny's cum.

Denny said, "That was fantastic! Again you please me and I don't get the chance to go down on you!"

I spoke loudly, "Pay her back in November on her birthday!"

"It's a date," he replied looking at Carmen for approval.

Carmen smiled and said, "I expect you to go down on me for hours Mister."

"Promise," he replied.

Denny gave Carmen a kiss and thanked her again and said to me, "You're a great friend to share her with me."

"What's mine is always yours," I smiled back.

The Jeep door closed and Denny got into his car smiling. He waved and blew Carmen a kiss as he backed out of the parking space. He was hooked now more than ever. My friend is forever obsessed and in love with my beautiful hot Latina wife.

I sat in the car and looked at Carmen as she couldn't stop smiling. Her tits were still exposed, cum still glistening on her face, mouth, chin and nipples.

Carmen turned and kissed me like she never kissed me before. Our tongues met and we kissed for several minutes.

I kissed her face and her tits and nipples. She thrust her cum covered breasts in my face with loving force. She moaned as I gently kissed them all over and bit lightly on he nipples. She moaned with pleasure and I could tell she was over-the-top horny. I reached my hand under her dress. She was wearing no panties and her pussy was dripping with sexual excitement. I fingered her for a few minutes and played with her swollen clit. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked my wifes juices. This moment was so very exciting and sexy.

I then gently kissed her mouth and face while she moaned and squirmed in the passenger seat. She looked down at her tits and saw big drops of Denny's cum lingering there. She took her fingers, dapped the droplets up and brought the white cum to her mouth and sucked on her fingers. I continued fingering her and she kissed me deeply with her tounge thrust into my mouth for over a minute.

"I love you," I said quickly.

"I love you more," she smiled with approval. "This is so much fun!"

I replied, "I bet you cannot wait till your birthday."

"Right now I can't wait till I get you in bed, now bring me home and fuck me", my wife demanded.

She was playing the part of a hot-wife perfectly. She knew it turned me on. I think she was actually beginning to embrace the role.

I smiled, started the car and drove out of the parking lot. Carmen's tits were still exposed. She brought her high heels up to the dashboard, spread her legs and began fingering her clit. My cock was hard again. I couldn't drive home fast enough.