Restless

Story Info
Man picks up hitchhiker who is secretly a vampiress.
3.2k words
4.28
12.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking a different route home tonight. I had gone to the dance and had a decent time, but none of the ladies there had been particularly striking. I had been scrupulously polite and respectful -- my parents had instilled that in me, because they didn't want me to be another spoiled trust fund asshole -- but there just wasn't that spark with anyone. Well, no need to rush things. I was 25 and would never have to earn a living, so I really couldn't complain about life. Any rate, instead of taking the main highway, I was going for a pleasant late evening (well, by now it was fully night) drive in the countryside. It was cold and slightly misty, and driving slowly through the forest, I felt like I was in a fairyland.

Was that -- yes, it was. A woman was standing by the side of the road, with her thumb up in the classic gesture. I slowed my car to a stop and opened the door. She was slim, and was wearing a short skirt and a white tank top. Her shoulder-length, curly dark hair framed an oval face. Her skin was light-toned, and her lips were aggressively red, as if she had put on a strong lipstick. Her breasts fit her frame -- not huge, not tiny -- and because of the cold air and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were practically poking through her shirt.

"Hi," I said. "Hop in. I'm Arthur."

"Thank you kindly," she replied, settling herself in the passenger seat. "I'm Lisa. I was on a date with someone who I thought was a gentleman. But the `art museum' he said we were going to was a strip club, so I told him to return me home. We got to here and he stopped his car and threw me out, then roared off into the distance. No reception for my cell phone in this jungle."

"Sorry to hear that," I sympathized. I was tempted to make a comment on her breasts, but didn't. Something about Lisa was making me very horny. Funny thing was, I normally was attracted to heftier ladies. And older ones -- though as it turned out, even though she looked younger than me, Lisa was in fact 31. "I'll gladly take you back to your home."

"That would be wonderful," she replied.

Her English was perfect, but she had a slight accent. As a trust fund kid, I'd done plenty of global traveling. "I like your accent," I observed. "Romanian -- and if I had to guess, I'd say the part known as Transylvania."

"Thank you. And, very good ear. I was born here in America, but have family in Cluj, so at age 5, I went over there to live and be educated. I returned after finishing college, having learned how to speak both Romanian and English. My parents passed on while making a visit to Romania, and I inherited a good chunk of money on the condition I return out here to take care of the family farm."

"Sorry to hear about your parents."

"Left at the next intersection."

We continued chatting away as she guided me through several turns. Finally, we pulled up in front of a dark house. She had apparently not left a light on.

"Would you like to join me inside? You've been very nice, and the least I can do is feed you."

"I will accept your lovely invite. You may need to draw me a map when I do leave."

"I will."

I took her hand and we walked together to the door. She turned on some lights when we got inside and led me into the kitchen/dining room.

"Thank you for inviting me in, Lisa. Would you like my help?"

"You're the guest, Arthur. I'm hungry, myself, because I was expecting dinner on my date that went bad. So you just sit back and relax while I make my favorite meal -- steak tartare. I should make enough for both of us, yes?"

"Sure! I've never had it, but I'm always willing to try new things."

"Glad to hear it." She went to work in the kitchen, and I tried not to stare at her. The more she moved around, the sexier she seemed to be. I kept reminding myself not to stare and not to make any comments on her body.

I hadn't anticipated her sitting right next to me. I thought she would sit across the table. But next to me it was. I don't know what sort of perfume she had on -- obviously she had been trying to impress her date -- but its scent was overwhelming my senses. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to ravenously run my eyes over her. I focused on eating my steak tartare.

"This is really good, Lisa."

"There's a reason it's my favorite."

"Now it's one of my favorites."

When we finished, she returned the plates to the kitchen and walked back over to me. She took both my hands in hers and made me face her while she looked me straight in the eyes.

"Arthur, you've been holding back your impulses ever since you picked me up. But the truth is that women can be just as horny as men. I had expected my evening to end with sex from my date after a nice visit to the museum and a pleasant dinner. I put on my sexiest outfit and wore my most alluring perfume. Since he turned out to be a jackass, whereas you have been nothing but a gentleman and a very good looking gentleman at that, I want you to come into my bedroom with me and get naked so we can pleasure each other."

"Lisa, that is a wonderful offer. I accept."

"Good."

We both made a pit stop, then I followed Lisa into her bedroom. We removed our clothes and climbed onto the bed. I lay next to her and wrapped my arms around her, while she did the same, wrapping her arms around me. We both moved our faces forward and our lips met for a slow kiss.

After we broke for air, Lisa initiated the next kiss. And she was the one who hungrily pried open my mouth so she could slide her tongue inside. I responded in kind, and we spent several minutes kissing with great passion, stopping only to breathe.

As much as I wanted to roll her onto her back, spread her legs and ram my now fully hard cock into her, I also wanted her to like me tomorrow morning. So I fought down the impulse, and slowly began kissing my way down towards her chest.

"Do you like my breasts? I know some men think a woman's chest is a failure if it's less than an E cup."

"An E cup on your frame would give you permanent back problems. Your breasts are perfect for your build."

"Go ahead and kiss them."

I kissed through her cleavage first, then gently cupped her firm orb while I teased the tip of her nipple with my tongue. Lisa made an appreciative sound, so I began suckling. Her arms secured my head in place and she shivered.

I moved my mouth back and forth between her nipples, trying to give them equal treatment. I used my fingers to gently tweak the one I wasn't suckling. Lisa's body relaxed and she gave me a smile.

"You do know how to make a woman feel appreciated."

I proceeded to kiss my way down her washboard-flat belly. Lisa really kept herself in amazing condition. My hands found her legs and I gently caressed them.

"Thank you, Arthur. Most men these days don't take the time to warm up a woman. They want to plunge right in."

I kissed her thighs, then spread her legs open, positioned my body between then, and ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her nectar. It was intoxicating. I slid my tongue to her clit and very gently circled it, drawing a gasp from Lisa.

I replaced my tongue with my fingertip and made tiny circles around her love-button. Her body shuddered. I slid my tongue between her folds and began swirling it around to collect her leaking juices. Her legs wrapped around my head.

I continued to lightly brush her clit, and was rewarded by a gusher of honey as she climaxed. But as I gulped it down, I knew one wouldn't be enough. Needing more, I kept my tongue working.

Lisa squirmed and moaned, her legs tightening around my face. I drove my tongue deeper, trying to get her to climax again. She shuddered and pressed up more firmly against me. I kept going until she flooded me again.

Her legs unlocked and she rolled me onto my back. "Arthur, that was amazing. But I can't wait any longer. I have to have your cock in me."

"You won't see me objecting."

Lisa lifted her body up, then positioned herself and lowered her dripping pussy onto my rod. She was delightfully tight. Not a virgin, as there wasn't resistance, but she felt wonderful around me.

"Mmmmmmmm," I whispered. "Very nice."

"This will feel even better." Lisa began sliding up and down on my cock. Not too fast, just enough to build a gentle rhythm. I smiled up at her and began moving my hips in time with hers.

Lisa kept going while leaning her torso forwards. Her breasts were in my face. I lifted my head, caught a nipple in my mouth and started suckling.

Lisa wrapped her arms around me, holding me tightly. "You're an amazing lover, Arthur."

I blushed. "Thanks, Lisa." I placed my hands on her small, round butt and groped her flesh as she rode me. She sped her rhythm up and I matched her.

She climaxed again, but didn't even slow her movements. Feeling her squeeze my pole with her box made me shiver with excitement.

Lisa's legs gripped my hips as I more actively thrust upwards into her. She was building quickly towards yet another climax. I switched my mouth to her other nipple as she slid up and down more rapidly. Her whole body seemed to convulse with pleasure.

When her orgasm hit, she squeezed my rod so tightly I was just barely able to hold back. Sensing I was on the edge, Lisa climbed off, slid downwards, got between my legs and wrapped her mouth around my rod. A few lashes up and down with her tongue, and I filled her eager throat with my sperm.

I was utterly exhausted. Lisa looked pretty well spent, herself. We lay sideways, her holding me from behind, and started to close our eyes.

"Thank you, Arthur, You were very wonderful tonight."

"So were you, Lisa."

Her lips brushed the back of my neck. "Time to rest."

She softly kissed me as I faded out.

***

I slowly regained consciousness. I had no idea where I was. When my eyes opened and were able to focus, I observed what appeared to be a hospital room. Why was I here?

Lisa's voice suddenly sounded in my head.

"Hello again, Arthur. Yes, I am communicating telepathically. It's been three days. When I met you, I had intended to feed on you. Drain every drop of your blood after draining your sperm. I used my powers to induce a tremendous lust in you for my body. I also used them to make sure you didn't consciously notice my fangs while we French kissed. I figured you'd make a few crude remarks, shove me on the bed and pork me, and I could in good conscience kill you as it would be no great loss to humanity to have another asshole fratboy male out of the way. But when you fought against that overwhelming lust, forcing yourself to treat me well, fighting your brain while you were sitting there as I was cooking, I realized I couldn't do it. Men like you are too rare these days. So I just fed on you enough to live another week. Your body should have regenerated the blood by now. Oh, by the way, because I bit you, you now have the power to make women feel about you the same way I made you feel about me. Don't abuse it or I may have to kill you after all."

That explained the bandage on my neck.

"I drove you to the hospital in your own car. It's in the lot, right of the lamp pole in section B, third row. Then I put the keys back in your pants pocket and handed you over to the nurses. By the way, your pussy licking technique was near perfect. I may come by again just to have you do that, but I promise I won't feed on you if I do. Au revoir."

Lisa's voice faded from my brain. A buxom, matronly looking nurse walked in. She had a thick body and looked to be middle-aged. Exactly the type of woman I was usually attracted to.

"You're awake," she smiled. "I'm Colleen. How are you feeling?"

"Excellent. Ready to leave this place and go home."

I tried focusing on Colleen, testing to see if Lisa had been telling the truth. Sure enough, it was very easy for me to cause her to have lustful desires for me.

"Let me just check your vitals." She ran a quick series of tests. "You may go home now, as soon as we officially check you out of the hospital." She produced a sheet of paper and wrote her name and phone number on it. "I would just love if you could spend some time with me after you're released. I'm off on Friday, so call me Thursday evening so we can make plans." She gave me a very flirty wink.

I did indeed call Colleen on Thursday evening. I suggested a nice dinner together for the next day where we could get to know each other. She accepted.

We had a very pleasant conversation over New York steaks. Colleen was 55, post-menopausal, and had been a nurse for over 30 years. She had never found the right person, and thus never gotten married, although there were several serious relationships in her past. I explained my situation, and since I had more riches then she did, I paid for our meal.

"Would you like to come back to my apartment?" Colleen asked as we rose from the table.

"I didn't pay with the expectation of getting sex..."

She interrupted me. "Nothing to do with it. Did it occur to you, Arthur, that it's been three years since I last went on a date, and that I'm lonelier and hornier than you are?"

"Well, I certainly wouldn't want to not help a woman in need. That would be ungentlemanly."

"Shut up, follow me home, and be prepared for your body to be used."

I shut up and followed her back to her place. She gave me the world's fastest tour of an apartment ever, then practically dragged me into the bedroom. I excused myself for long enough to make a pit stop, then returned. I had to quickly remove my clothes before the already-naked Colleen literally tore them off me.

"You're very pretty, Colleen. Beautiful, even."

She held up her massive breasts in her hands. "F cups. You like?"

"Yes."

She turned around, bent over, and jiggled her large, fleshy ass. I whistled appreciatively.

"Nice to find a man who knows that a woman is supposed to have plenty of curves. Now get on the bed."

"Yes, dear." I made my way onto the bed as Colleen powered onto the other side. Before I could react, she grabbed me and pulled me against her. Her lips forcefully seized mine as she gave me a crushing kiss. She violently pried my jaw open and invaded my mouth with her tongue. I kissed her back in self-defense, trying to regain some measure of control over the situation.

I heard a sound like fingers being inserted into a pussy. Simultaneously, Colleen's hand wrapped around my cock and stroked it to hardness. When she broke the kiss to breathe, I saw her frigging herself furiously.

"Slow down," I suggested. "Let me kiss and caress you, suckle your breasts, go down on you. There's no need to rush into having my penis inside your vagina."

"That all sounds great -- some other time," Colleen replied. "I'm glad you want to take my needs into account. But right now I can't wait an instant longer for you to be inside of me. I haven't had anything other than plastic in there in WAY too long."

Lisa's voice sounded inside my head once more. "Well, you tried. You can't force her to let you give her slow foreplay. Probably she'll let you do it next time. Just let her fuck you, since that's what she wants."

I rolled Colleen onto her back. "Well then, if you're sure..."

She smiled. "I've never been more sure of anything. Now put it in me and fuck me deep and hard until you blast your load inside me."

"All right." I positioned myself properly and slid my pole into her sopping pussy. Colleen moaned and wrapped her legs around my hips. I began thrusting into her, steadily building a rhythm.

"Harder!" she panted. I rammed her deep and hard. Her lustful moans and the way her body jiggled and shuddered beneath me let me know how much she liked it. She climaxed almost instantly.

I kept right on pounding her. She reached up and pulled my torso downwards. I got the hint and began kissing and sucking on her massive breasts. She climaxed again as I nibbled gently on her nipple.

I wrapped my arms around her and managed to get my hands on her large rear. I groped her ass cheeks as I continued pounding away. After she climaxed a couple more times, she began consciously trying to milk the cum out of my cock.

My body started to tense up as Colleen quivered beneath me. I could feel the waves of pleasure rippling through her. She squeezed my rod every time I thrust into her. I moaned and shuddered.

"Fill me!"

Her climax pushed me over the edge, and I did exactly that, sending jet after jet of my sperm into her waiting box. She actively milked my cock with her internal muscles until every drop was extracted. I waited until her legs unlocked from around me, then collapsed next to her, spent and drained of cum.

When we were able to speak, I nestled up against her and rested my head on her extremely ample chest. "That was wonderful. Thank you, Colleen."

"Thank you, Arthur. It felt really nice to have a live cock in me again."

"I wouldn't mind putting mine in you any time you wanted me to."

"Then you won't mind falling asleep next to me tonight, and staying all of tomorrow, and falling asleep next to me tomorrow night, and perhaps a quick fuck Sunday morning. My next shift isn't until Sunday at 1 p.m."

"That sounds like a wonderful plan, Colleen."

She turned out the lights...