Restless in Manila Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees. I want to see your hard cock. Okay, come closer. Closer, yes. Now take my jeans off."

He unbuttons her cheap jeans and starts pulling them down to reveal small trashy underwear. She's sweaty and smelly. Her dick is hard in her panties. He struggles to pulls her jeans from her feet.

"Now fold them and put them on the chair." she orders. "Take my top off and do the same."

"On your knees, in front of me." she says when he's done. "Do you like your Mistress?"

"Yes, Bianca."

"Good. Kiss my cock. No, don't take it out."

Tom reaches for her panties.

"No, don't take it out."

Tom kisses her through the thin fabric.

"Yes, kiss it, slave. You want cock? You want to suck?"

"Yes, please. I want to kiss it, I want your cock."

Bianca's cock gets full hard.

"Smell it! Smell my cock! Smell my panties! You like it?"

"Yes, Bianca. I love it." He doesn't. The smell is strong and unpleasant, of sweaty unwashed underwear and male genitals.

"Good. Now take my panties off. Smell it! Spread your legs!"

He's still on his knees in front of her.

She picks her panties up off the floor and puts them to his face. He'd be happier had she not done that.

She hands him the panties.

"Lick them!"

He takes them, and studies them. They're stained brown on the back. The smell is revolting.

"Bianca, how long did you wear them?"

"Three days. I wore them for you. I know you like to smell my dirty panties."

He takes to smelling them and then licking them, while studying her face and body. She has cooled in the chilled air and appears now no longer sweaty. She's slim and her muscles are well defined. Not from exercise, but from work and diet. The ugly accident marks go up her legs and arms above knees and elbows.

"Yes, slave. Lick my panties! And keep looking in my eyes when you do it. Open you mouth!"

She clears her throat noisily and leans forward over his face to dump her spit in his mouth.

"Eat it! It makes me hard to see you eating my spit!"

Tom swallows Bianca's spit.

"Are you ready for my dick, slave?"

"Yes, Bianca. I want your dick."

"Where you want him?"

"In my mouth. Put your dick in my mouth, please."

"Okay. Kiss him! Slowly."

Tom gives Bianca's cock small kisses trying to ignore the smell.

"He likes your kisses, I think. He likes you."

"I like him, too. A lot." From up close, Tom finds it both uglier and better than in the pictures.

"Clean it. I did not wash it from yesterday morning. He waited for you to wash it with your tongue. Wait here."

She pulls the one chair in the room in front of him and sits, spread wide open.

"Clean now. Start with my dick."

He follows her orders, sucking and licking cock, balls, crotch and inner thighs. Then it's more cock sucking, interrupted at his requests by balls eating when his jaw tires.

He offers to lick her nipples, and she takes his offer happily. He doesn't enjoy the act, but likes her loud moans.

She has him again in front of the chair and puts her dirty, smelly feet on his face. Tom likes the contact, while finding the stench almost unbearable.

"Lick my feet."

He hesitates.

"I told you to lick my feet, slave."

He still refuses.

She orders him on his feet and circles around him. She grabs his balls and squeeze them until he moans in pain. She moves to his back and pushes her fingers in his butt hole.

"You like this, slave?"

"Yes, I do. I love it." No need to lie about it, Tom likes gentle butt play.

"You got fucked in your ass before?"

"Yes, I have."

"So you're gay."

"I just like dick in my ass. And fingers."

"I'm gonna fuck you now. Open your mouth."

He does and she thrusts two fingers in his mouth, all the way back. The taste is bad, though not nearly as bad as those of her underwear and cock.

"Suck!"

She fucks his face for a little while, before probing his ass again with the same not so wet fingers.

She fucks his asshole like that for a little while.

"You're not tight. You get fucked a lot."

Tom likes her fingers in there.

"Please fuck me."

She does. He lets a couple of soft moans, though he's hardly a moaner. In fact, this is pretty much the only thing that makes him moan.

"Answer me! How many men fuck you, slave?"

"None, Bianca." There's nobody fucking Tom these days and hasn't been for some time now. "I'm just naturally loose."

"I don't believe you. You're a slut. And a liar."

But she keeps at it, fingers half in his ass.

"I want to hear you moan. Louder!"

He obliges.

She tries to push harder, deeper, but gets it wrong. She's inexperienced and clumsy, and causes him to grimace in pain. She persists for a while, until he pants in pain.

She stops and moves to his balls, which she squeezes and slaps lightly. She slaps his cock.

Tom finds this torture pushing him to the edge. He wants it, fears it, can barely take it. She keeps at this new activity as Tom starts to cry louder in pain. He hurts and finds it not at all arousing. And he wishes he had a higher pain tolerance, that his balls were not so fragile.

"Your cock is not hard."

"It's half erect."

"You don't like."

"I do. Please keep doing it to me. I really do want it."

Tom would rather say "Do whatever you like to do to me.", but does not trust what that'd be. He may still be just a perverted dirty foreigner to her, asking for weird stuff.

She stops for more cock sucking.

It's not that Tom does not like to eat Bianca's cock, or cock in general, it is that he half feels that that might be the only things she likes in their play. Okay, that and the fact that his jaw is aching from too much activity.

"You like sucking dick, slave?"

"Yes, Bianca."

"It's not too small for you, slave?"

"No, Bianca. I love it. It's very good size for sucking. Fits very well in my mouth."

"Yes, slave, my cock fits perfect in your mouth. Suck!"

She moves again to the edge of the bed and spread to give him access. He services her for a good while, until she starts to fret and moans.

"Yes, slave, suck my cock."

"Yes, Bianca."

"I want to cum."

"Yes, Bianca."

"You want me to cum in your mouth, like you've said?"

"Yes, Bianca."

"You will address me as Mistress Bianca or Goddess from now on."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Bianca."

"Yes, Mistress Bianca. Or yes Goddess. That is the correct answer."

"Ok."

"Hmm. I don't like this. You've said you are obedient. You aren't."

"I'm a bad boy. What are you going to do about it?"

"I'll punish you."

Bianca takes a step back and reexamines Tom, still on his knees and legs spread.

"Spread further."

She comes closer and uses her right leg to spread his legs apart.

"Arms locked behind your head. That's it."

She kicks him in the balls. She may have hit harder than intended. Tom cries and falls back on his butt. Before he gets a chance to cover, she kicks him again.

Tom cries again and cowers.

"Are you gonna be a good boy?"

"Yes, yes. I will."

"I did not hear it."

"Hear what?" he moans.

"Yes, Goddess Bianca."

"Yes, that."

"Goddess Bianca. Say it! I want to hear it."

"Yes, Bianca."

"Kiss my feet." she relents and put her right in front of his face.

"Yes, like that." she continues as Tom has brought his face down and is now over Bianca's large, bony, manly foot. "Kiss the feet that kick your balls."

Tom kisses Bianca's foot.

"Lick! Clean with tongue!"

He goes at it again, and despite the persistent bad smell he manages a sloppy job.

She waits for him, but not long.

"Enough of that. Suck me!"

Tom raises to take Bianca cock in his mouth.

"Yes! Suck him! Make him hard!"

It, Tom mentally corrects her. It's not a person, you moron.

"You are a cocksucker." She pinches his nose and uses a hand on his neck to hold his head while thrusting. "Say it! I am a cocksucker."

"I am a cocksucker."

"I suck ladyboy cocks."

"I suck ladyboy cocks."

"Good. Keep sucking it."

As Tom does as told, Bianca keeps taking it out and in of his mouth, slapping his face with it. And increasingly, keeping it out of his mouth, withdrawing slightly to make Tom lean forward and taking small knee steps to reach it.

"You want it, bitch?"

"Yes, Bianca. Please, let me have it."

"I want you to beg me."

"Please, Bianca. I want to suck your dick."

She puts it in his mouth only to withdraw it shortly.

"Please, I really need it. I want cock. Ladyboy cock. Your cock."

"That's right, bitch. You want my cock. What are you?"

"I'm a cocksucker."

"And?"

"A ladyboy cocksucker. Your cocksucker."

Despite his words, Tom is not sure what he is doing. He feels he is pushing himself through it, even if only because he long fantasized about it and now it's the time to follow through. But none of it really excites him, never mind that standing and walking on his knees is hardly comfortable. The only thing that animates him is seeing Bianca liking it. He wants to see her truly aroused and pleased.

"Now tell me what you really want right now." she asks.

That confuses Tom. "I don't know what you mean, Bianca."

"What is that you want? Or you are happy to suck me?"

"I want to please you. Suck your cock. Do whatever you please."

"Good slave. Yes, keep sucking, bitch. Can you moan while you do it?"

Tom keeps between cock and balls, and decides he can't do moaning. Then he figures he can do other sounds instead, and begins to slurp.

"Yeah, I like that, bitch. You really love sucking my balls, don't you?" she asks when he moves to her jewels once more.

"I love your balls, Bianca."

Minutes pass, minutes of tongue on genitals, slurping, and Bianca's approvals.

"I like you sucking my cock. You're such a good bitch. Good slave. You deserve a reward."

"Slaves don't require rewards."

"I know. But I'll give you one."

"Thanks, Bianca."

"So, what should it be? What do you really want?"

Is this what she was asking him earlier? And could it be she has something special in mind, something he has told her about?

"Would you please relieve yourself in my mouth?"

"What is that?"

"Would you please piss in my mouth?"

"You told me you like that. I can do for you. Go to bathroom. Sit on the bowl."

He does as instructed. Bianca let's him wait for minutes before posting herself in front of him.

"Suck him while he's ready to pee."

She takes her cock out of his mouth after a little while.

"Open mouth. You drink?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I want you to drink it all. Drink all my piss."

He waits. It takes some time before a weak stream of dark yellow and horribly tasting piss starts flowing from her cock. Tom thinks he has never tasted piss so foul. He makes no attempt to drink the acrid liquid. It stops soon, to his chagrin. Foul as it was, Tom wishes it lasted longer. A lot longer.

"Lick your lips." orders Bianca. "Now lick him."

That Tom is happy to do.

"You did not drink. Why?"

"I'm sorry."

"I thought you wanted to drink my pee." She's reproachful.

He wishes he had not given her the reason.

Tom has asked her in their talks online to drink lots of liquids prior and during their meet. Had she done that, he would have drunk her piss. Another box unchecked.

"I wanted to. I promise I will next time. Now I could not. I'm sorry."

"That's okay. I thought you'll like your reward. You did not."

"I did, I really did, Bianca." he's very eager to convince her. "I loved you pissing in my mouth. I just could not drink it today."

"Okay. You want to clean yourself?"

Tom thinks for a bit, before shaking his head.

"I want to stay like that, if you don't mind. With your piss on me."

"Okay, slave. Wait here."

She moves in the room and onto the bed.

"Come, bitch." she calls.

He starts towards her, but she stops him.

"Go back. I want you to crawl."

He crawls in front of her.

"Maybe you can be my dog?"

He does not answer.

"Slave! Can you be my dog?"

"Yes!" he says hurriedly. "Yes, I can. I would like to. Be your dog. Can I?"

"Yes, slave. You can. After you suck me more. My cock needs attention."

"Yes, Bianca. I'm happy to give him what he wants."

When she stops him, she reclines and raises her legs in the air.

"Now, sniff my ass, dog. Yeah, like that. You liked it?"

"Yes, Bianca, I do."

He doesn't. It's awful.

"You really do? I did not wash since yesterday morning."

"Yes, Bianca, I really do like it."

"Sniff it! Good dog! Yes, keep sniff it. Put your hands under my butt and your nose in my asshole. Sniff! Sniff!"

The more he does it, the less he enjoys it. It's old unclean ass and not well wiped.

"You said you like licking ass. That right?"

"Yes, Bianca."

"You want to eat my ass?"

"Yes, yes, I do." He does. And hopes that once it's licked clean the terrible smell will go away.

"You know what to do."

Tom pushes his tongue in between Bianca's buttocks, only to have his head pushed back.

"No, not that."

"What?"

"Beg!"

"Please, let me eat your smelly, dirty asshole, Bianca. I really want to eat it." He feels rebellious and even putting her down. "I want to clean your horribly smelling shithole with my tongue. I can't stand this smell. Please, may I?"

"Hmm, don't know. You are not really obedient. I'm not sure."

"Yes, I know." he speaks the truth. "You can make me. Make me your obedient slave. Please let me eat your shithole."

"You want to lick it?"

"Yes."

"You want to suck my asshole?"

"Yes, please."

"Yes, please, Goddess."

Tom shakes his head.

"Okay, you're really not obedient. You lied to me. I might not see you after this, you are not what you have said you were. Now eat my butthole really good, make her really clean."

Tom starts energetically, though he hates the terrible taste. It's not just the brown of her asshole tasting bad, it's the old sweat and dirty underwear smells all around. Then again, it's as promised. He loathes doing it, but does it nonetheless.

"That's right, slave. Just like that. Make her relax. Make her happy."

Tom swears at Bianca in his mind for the wrong pronoun, and loathes himself even more for engaging with the uneducated, vulgar poor of third world countries. Then again, part of him finds the gendering of the said anatomy feature oddly exciting.

"Wait!" Bianca commands. Tom pulls back. "I have something for you."

He actually wonders. "What is it?"

"First, tell her that you love her."

What the fuck? goes through his mind. I'm not going to tell an arse hole I love you.

"Well?"

"I love you." he murmurs.

"She cannot hear you."

"I love you." he says clearly. "I love eating you out. You're a horrible stinker and I love to eat you out. I love to clean you with my tongue. Suck at you."

"Nice. She really appreciates it."

"I do too. It makes me hard to eat you." Something that's only half true, as half hard is Tom's dick.

"Okay. Now for your present. You told me you want me to fart in your face. Are you ready?"

Fuck no, he thinks.

"Yes, Bianca. Please, fart in my face."

"You'll have to clear her again."

"Yes, please."

"Okay. But first suck my dick more. Make him hard."

Tom obliges to Bianca's eventual soft moans.

"Yes, baby. Suck him good. You're a good slave. Suck! Suck! Keep sucking and then I'll fart in your face."

He does, and she seems in no hurry to move forward. At last, she says:

"Okay, he loves it. Now put your face down. You ready? Nose in my asshole!"

Tom waits.

"Open your mouth."

"No, please."

"Open it. I want to fart in your mouth. Did you open it?"

She tests it with her left hand.

"Beg!"

"Please, Bianca. Fart in my face! Fart in my nose and mouth."

"What are you?"

"Your slave. Your farts eater."

"Yes, I like that. Get ready! Mouth open!"

When it comes out, it stinks far worse than Tom imagined it would. "What are these people eating?" he wonders. He hates the Filipino street food, which he finds greasy and heavily processed, very unhealthy and prepared and served in most unsanitary conditions.

"Did you love it, baby?"

Tom does not know whether he is to laugh or cry in self pity.

"Yes, Bianca. I loved it."

"Did it smell good for you?"

"Yes, yes. It was wonderful. What I really needed."

"Good, baby. I'm happy I could do that for you. Now eat my ass."

He does, only to be stopped two minutes later.

"Get ready, I have another one. I want to open your mouth wide on my asshole."

He does and she does. Then they repeat three more times and it would have been the same, except the last time Tom feels that more than just gas has been expelled through Bianca's shitter. He can't be sure, he feels nothing in his mouth, though the faint taste is undeniable.

And then, more cock sucking, more balls licking. She sits on the bed edge and lets him suck her. She climbs on her feet and lets him suck her some more. Before fucking his face.

"I want to cum." she announces.

"Yes, Bianca, please, I want to eat your cum."

"Did you deserve it?"

"Yes, please. I did."

"No, you did not. I should not cum in your filthy mouth."

"Please cum in my mouth. My mouth is your cum dump."

"Yeah? Let me see!"

She pushes his head back and holds his mouth open. She clears her throat vulgarly and spits in his face and mouth.

"Stupid slave!" She appears disgusted.

"Cum in my mouth, I beg you."

"Oh, yeah?"

She has her left hand on his head, keeping it at some distance while jerking off with her right.

"You want it?"

"Yes, I want your cum."

"Suck! Suck!"

She pushes herself in his mouth and his head into her belly and proceeds to fuck his face rapidly. It isn't long before she's cumming in the back of Tom's mouth. It's not much.

"Don't swallow. Let me see!"

Tom opens wide and lets her inspect. Though he did not swallow there's little to see.

"Did you swallow?"

He shakes his head.

"Okay, swallow. How was it?"

"Loved it! Your cum tastes so good." lies Tom. He loves eating cum, but this time the taste was different. And certainly not good.

She rests on the bed edge, before reaching for the TV remote. She turns the TV on, moves to the top of the bed and starts searching channels. Tom hates TV, and Filipino TV in particular. In more ordinary circumstances, he'd hate being ignored, but this time he doesn't mind. He lets the TV and the loud street traffic noise outside take over. He slumps with his back on the bed's edge. After sometime he takes a trip to the restroom where he takes a piss and rinses his mouth several times.

Fifteen minutes later, Bianca asks him to climb to bed.

"Starting sucking my cock. He needs attention."

And then there's more cocksucking, some face slapping, little balls kicking, some more pissing in the mouth and a second cumming in mouth.

When it's over they both shower, one at a time. She after him. When she's out of the bathroom he's dressed already. She puts her clothes back on, dirty, smelly underwear included.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

But they're not ready yet.

"Baby, can you give me a little money? To buy food?"

Tom was hoping she'd not do that, that he'd not be that. A customer. He cannot delude himself any longer. He expects that she'd be able to eat without his money, but can he be sure? Did he not take a slot, or perhaps several of paying customers' time slots? He pays the transsexual.

"Thanks, baby."

"Don't mention it."

"Was it what you wanted?"

"Yes, thanks. You were great."

It should have been about what she wanted, had she really cared for any of it.

They go out and eat at McDonald's.

"How was it for you, baby?"

"It was good. Thanks!"

"You did not cum."

"No, I did not want to."

"Okay. You really like it?"

"Yes, I have. Thanks a lot."