Restless in Manila Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the slight cool of the early evening and on the noisy, dirty street in the busy Angeles bar district, Tom actually feels good. Relieved. At the very least, it is over. He knows he's not going to come back for more. But he's happy he went through with it.

Bianca holds his hand on the street.

And still, the day is not yet over. They have a beer together at the bar across the street.

"You did not cum." Bianca presses again.

"I did not. I told you, it's all about you. I'm your slave, it is not important that I cum."

"You do not want to cum?"

"I think it's better if I don't. That way I stay at attention."

"You've done this before?"

They've talked all that before, but Tom understands that the much talk online is rarely committed to memory. Especially by somebody hardly paying attention to the conversation, as Tom imagines Bianca was at the time.

"Yes, and no. I haven't had such a long and complex interaction with somebody before."

"You want to be my slave from now on?"

"Yes, I do." lies Tom one more time.

They head toward the bus station, where Tom will get his ride back to Manila. They kiss on the street, though that is something the locals don't do. At first lips only, then open mouth. He hates the way her mouth tastes. "How often does she brush?" he wonders. And yet, it only drives him to kiss her wider and deeper.

"I want to suck your dick."

"What? Baby, you want to go back to the hotel?"

"No. Let's find some place around here."

Most Filipinos would baulk at public space sex, but Tom has also heard stories of them doing it.

There's a mall nearby the bus station and they find their way to the men's restroom. He sucks her off in one of the booths and she cums for the third time in his mouth. He wants her to piss in his mouth again. She helps him take his clothes off, and once done, she helps wiping the yellow piss from his face, neck and chest with toilet paper.

"You really are a slave." she says. "You like all this dirty stuff."

He's sure she doesn't understand how he likes it, whether he likes at all and why he does it. He assumes she takes a vulgar, shallow view of the whole experience and takes him for a dirty, perverted foreigner.

They part on the bus platform. It's going to be an awful, long trip back to Manila in the congested evening hours.

"Come back again. I want to see you."

You want to see my money. he thinks. And knows he won't be back.

"Yes, I will."

"Promise?"

"Promise!"