Restless Spirit

Story Info
A ghost sets her sights on the new couple in her house.
5.8k words
4.63
9.1k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as she could remember, she'd been in this house. It had been her home, once, when she was still alive to enjoy it. Then she'd died, but she never quite found her way on to whatever came next. She'd had no desire to. Not when there was still so much joy to be found in the world of the living. She'd dreamt that whoever claimed the house next would bring some of that joy with them.

Alas, for too many years to count, it hadn't happened. Oh, new families had moved in, new owners, but never ones that had what she wanted. Too boring and loyal and pure. What she needed was someone that would see her for what she was and know what to do about it. She needed someone who could have the fun she sought.

She'd all but given up until the new couple moved in. She saw the spark she needed in both of them, a yearning for something more, something unfulfilled. The husband would take notice of her, she had no doubt. And the wife... oh, the thoughts she could see rattling around deep in her head, deeper than the woman was even aware of herself. Between the two of them, she would plant the seed for something fun, something unspoken. She would get exactly what she'd wanted for years.

Something wicked.

---

Alex woke with a start, jolting up. He looked around, momentarily unsure where he was, the scenery unfamiliar. It was only when he caught sight of Isabella, sleeping soundly to his side, that he was able to settle. He leaned down and brushed her black hair aside, giving his wife a kiss on the cheek; he wasn't alone. Nor was he somewhere entirely unfamiliar. This was their house, their new house, the place they'd only just finished moving into a few days ago. As his eyes adjusted, he caught sight of the many boxes still to be unpacked. It wasn't quite home yet, but it wasn't the unknown territory he'd briefly worried about.

Still, something had roused him, and he gave a listen to see if he could hear anything. He hadn't been having a nightmare... had he? No, he couldn't quite remember what it was he'd been dreaming about, but it seemed like a good thing, whatever it was. Something warm and soft and inviting. But if it hadn't been a nightmare that woke him, what had it--

A sound, faint, travelled in from the other room. Something low and eerie, but not entirely unlike a moan. Alex paused, listening for it to repeat. This was an old house, far larger than the apartment he and Izzy had been living in for the past few years. A place like this had new noises to get used to, he knew that, but this had sounded... different. A bit too familiar.

It sounded like a voice.

Sure enough, after a moment, the noise came again. Listening for it, he had no doubt it was a person, slightly distorted as it seemed. Which made no sense, he was sure he had to be hearing things, but he also couldn't leave it be. Alex slipped out of bed, clad only in his boxers as he cautiously stood up. Isabella shifted, and he tensed; this was likely nothing, and he'd hate to wake her up for no reason, especially with how exhausting the day had been. That exhaustion worked in his favor, though, as she stayed snoozing. Slowly, he inched towards the door, slipping out into the hallway.

As he exited the bedroom, he noticed two things immediately. One, he heard the noise again, and it was unmistakably a human voice, and a moaning one at that. And it definitely wasn't a moan of pain. Two, he could see a glow from the landing ahead; something was just around the corner, bathing the hallway in a pale blue light. Given that the landing overlooked a ten-foot drop to the living room, it meant whatever was glowing was just hanging in the air.

"What the fuck?" Alex whispered to himself, slowly inching forward. He wanted to be cautious, but curiosity got the better of him; whatever was down there made no sense, and it beckoned him to come and see for himself. So, he hurried down the hall to peek around the corner, and what he found left him immediately dumbstruck. There, level with the second-floor banister, was what could only be described as the ghost of a young woman. She floated in midair, an ethereal blue visage whose voice had an unworldly quality to it.

This was an impossibility, but there was the proof of it before his own eyes. The sight alone should've filled him with bone-deep terror, if not for the extenuating circumstances of the details he noted. She didn't float menacingly, but as if she were down on her knees and bent over; she didn't wear any terrifying garb, but instead was wearing nothing at all; and that otherworldly noise she let out was not a moan of pain or warning, but one of pleasure.

The ghost girl in front of him was doubled-over, naked, and vigorously fingering herself.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssss," the ghost moaned, her fingers moving rapidly within her pussy, while her other hand groped at one of her small, pert tits, tugging roughly at the nipple. "Just like that... right there..."

Alex's mind took a moment to catch up with what he was seeing. First, that it was a ghost at all, but second, that it was a lithe young woman pleasuring herself with wild abandon. Her whole body lazily spun as she fingerfucked herself, every detail of her slick pussy visible to him right through her busy fingers.

"Mmm, don't stop, keep going," she whispered, hand switching to her other nipple, giving just as hard a tug. "Almost there... almost..."

Her eyes flew open, and suddenly she was staring right at Alex. Without realizing it, he'd stepped out closer to the banister, and there was nowhere to hide as she looked at him. Instead of stopping, however, she simply bit her lip and buried her fingers deeper inside of herself before letting out a ghostly wail. "There!"

The moan was ear-piercing as the ghost came, her entire body shuddering as the air around her seemed to glow and warp. Loud as the noise was, Alex did nothing to protect his ears, instead enraptured at the sight of her orgasming, the way her entire body lit up -- literally -- with pleasure and release.

"Well," the ghost said lazily after a moment, looking to Alex with a smirk, "hello there. Did you enjoy the show? Hm, not that I really need to ask."

Alex was momentarily confused, until he followed her eyeline down to his crotch. Sure enough, his cock had popped through the hole in his boxers as it grew erect. Now, it was prominently standing, the attention she'd drawn to it making him realize how hard he was, almost painfully so. Alex quickly moved to shove it back into his boxers, mumbling a bashful "Sorry."

"Don't apologize," she giggled, floating closer. "I took it as a compliment. Been a long, long time since anyway appreciated my body. And since you saw mine, seems only fair I should get to see yours, too."

Alex wanted to object, but something in her voice made it seem like a good idea, a fair trade. He moved his hands, letting his cock spring free again; the way she stared at it, wide-eyed and smiling, made it twitch harder. She was right, it was nice to be appreciated.

"I'm Lydia," she said, eyes flicking up to his as she floated closer. What amazing eyes, big and soft and framed by dark black circles underneath. Somehow, despite the ethereal glow, he could tell they were green. The same way he could tell the bob of short hair framing her face was a snowy blonde, almost platinum. The way he'd been able to tell her stretched pussy glistened pink and so inviting.

"Alex," he responded, realizing he'd left the moment hang a little too long. He shook his head, trying to regain his composure. "I... you're a ghost."

"Yup," she said, smiling at him. "Does that scare you?"

"It probably should, I just... you're not what I would've expected a ghost to look like."

"Is it the nudity?" she asked, stretching her arms out as she looked down at her body. God, her tits were cute and perky. "It's not like my clothes died, too."

"I guess not," Alex stammered.

"I mean, I can make them appear," Lydia said, suddenly apparating layered, pastel-colored dress on her body. It glew ethereally as well, but of a clearly different color. Lydia's lips curled into a smile, and the dress faded away. " Or was it more what I was doing?"

"Er, um..."

"It was!" she said, laughing. "Aw, did you like what you saw?"

"I don't--"

"I know I did."

"What?"

"Earlier," Lydia continued, floating closer. "What'd your wife call it? 'Christening the new house,' wasn't it?"

Alex swallowed hard, thinking back. Sure enough, he and Izzy had "christened" things. With a blowjob and a quick-and-dirty bit of doggy. Not their most vigorous lovemaking, but it had been a long day. Izzy had even taken things a step further than usual, letting him shoot his load all over her back. He hadn't made a big deal of it, just assumed she'd been swept up in the same horny "we're homeowners now!" spirit.

The thought that this woman was said spirit, and that she'd been watching and touching herself the whole time, only made him more painfully erect.

"You can deal with that," Lydia whispered, her eyes never leaving his. "If you need to. If you want to."

"I shouldn't," Alex protested, even as his hand slipped his cock back out and gripped it. "Nn, I really shouldn't."

"I won't tell, promise. I'll just watch. Unless," Lydia said, floating lower, keeping her wide, doll-like eyes locked as she did, "you want me to do something about it?"

His cock throbbed; yes, he fucking did.

"You're a ghost," Eric protested, barely able to get the words out.

"We'll see, won't we?" she replied, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out. Alex was lost in a trance staring at her, jerking his cock. He leaned forward, aiming his member at her mouth, and--

---

Alex woke to the feeling of his dick in someone's throat.

It was a wildly seamless transition from what had been about to happen with Lydia to where he found himself now, back in bed, the sunlight peeking in through the blinds. The ghostly girl had been so close to blowing him, though he was still unsure how exactly that would've worked. Of course, he now realized it must've been a dream.

What wasn't a dream was the sound of gagging that filled the room, a wet, throaty baseline that filled his ears and emanated from below the sheets. He pulled the sheets back and, sure enough, there was Izzy, going down on his cock with unusual gusto.

"Izzy?" he said, groaning her name out. She looked up at him, a smile curling the edge of her mouth as she pulled off of him.

"Thought I'd wake you with some fun," she said.

"Mm, not something I'd expect," he grunted, Izzy still jerking him off as she smiled up at him, sweeping her long black hair aside so he could get a better look at what she was doing.

"Well, neither is me waking up with your rock-hard cock rubbing against my ass. I swear, you were like a horny teenager in your sleep, thought you were going to rip through my panties." Izzy arched her back, giving her nice Colombian booty a shake. "Having a nice dream about me?"

"Yeah," Alex said, a flash of Lydia in his mind. "Dreaming about you."

"We have a lot to do today, but I'd hate to leave you in need," she said, kissing the tip of his cock again. "So how about we get you taken care of?"

Alex had no intention of rejecting the offer, so he laid back with a moan as Isabella started to blow him again. God, it felt good, and even as his dream lingered in his head, he focused on the here and now, the feel of his wife's tongue on the underside of his shaft, the look in her eyes as he watched her. A ghost was all well and good, but that was just a dream, this was--

"Hee-hee, more christening, I see."

Alex snapped his eyes up at the sound of the voice, looking around. It took a moment, but eventually he saw her. There was Lydia's face, that coy little smile, staring down at him. Just her face, too, her ethereal blue visage sticking out of the ceiling.

"Fuck me," he gasped.

"HLLK, maybe if you're good," Isabella gasped, pulling off his dick just long enough to say those few words before diving back in.

Alex had more he wanted to say, but he didn't dare risk it. Best case, Isabella saw Lydia, too, and he didn't know what sort of conversation that would lead to. Worst case, she couldn't, and he'd look insane. Besides, the intensity Isabella was going at him with, the last thing he wanted to do was cockblock himself.

"Do you mind if I watch?" Lydia asked, a big toothy grin on her face. Alex bit his lip, unsure how to respond. As if she could see the conflict in his mind, Lydia continued. "That's fair, I saw you, and then you saw me, so this would make things uneven again. We really should keep it tit for tat."

On the last bit of her sentence, Lydia emerged a bit more from the ceiling, revealing her entire body. Sure enough, she was still naked, her cute little breasts and swollen mound on display to him once again.

"Fuck yeah," Alex moaned, thrusting involuntarily into Izzy's throat and causing her to gag a bit harder. Fortunately, it didn't stop her, it just seemed to egg her on. Not that he was paying much attention to his wife anymore.

"Oh, I knew you liked what you saw last night," Lydia said, a hand running along her chest, grazing her tit, trailing over her flat tummy. "But I'm not just seeing you naked, I'm seeing you put on a show." Her fingers went lower, gliding over her entrance, already glistening. "I'll give you a show if you give me one."

"Yes," Alex grunted, realizing he was safe to talk as long as it applied to both situations.

"That's what I like to hear," Lydia said, her finger dipping inside of her. Her eyes closed momentarily, lips parting with a moan as she began to finger herself. When her eyes opened again, lidded with heat and pleasure, she looked down at Alex once more. "Well? Give me a show." At first, Alex was unsure what she meant, but then Lydia held her free hand up to her mouth and mimed a cock ramming into her mouth, her tongue pushing her cheek out. "She's already let you gag her a little. So why don't you use that hole of hers properly?"

Alex was almost never rough with Isabella. He'd always gotten the sense she didn't love blowjobs, and as much as the idea of fucking her face appealed to him, he assumed there was no way she'd go for it. But in this moment, at Lydia's suggestion, fuck, it sounded like the only right thing in the world. To take a fistful of his wife's hair, hold her in place like a good girl, and absolutely go to town, burying himself in that tight throat of hers.

The image was so real and appealing to him, it took an extra beat to realize he'd already made it a reality. A louder gagging sound hit his ears as he realized his hips had left the bed entirely. He looked away from Lydia just long enough to see himself holding Izzy tight against his crotch, his cock fully sheathed in her throat.

"That's it," Lydia moaned, drawing his attention again. She'd really started in on herself now, the speed and depth of her fingering similar to what he'd seen last night. And her free hand was no longer miming, instead tracing at her mouth. "Use her. Use her like I know you want to use me." Lydia slipped her fingers into her mouth, sucking on them.

"Yes," Alex grunted again, now punctuating the word with hard thrusts into his wife's mouth. It was almost an out-of-body experience, as if he was watching himself do it, as if "Yes, yes, yes" and fucking stuffing Izzy like a dirty slut were the only things his physical form were capable of doing. Again, though, even as Alex held her hair tight and turned his wife's throat into his own personal fucktoy, she was almost entirely forgotten to him. Instead, he stared up at Lydia's half-submerged form, working her pussy with unearthly fervor and intensity. Only now she was watching him as she did, smiling at him as he used his wife's throat. And as she watched, she mouthed words to him, words that were clear in his head.

"Fuck her, Alex," she said, continuing to finger herself. "Show me how you use that sloppy throat of hers. How you make it submit to you."

"Yessssss," Alex groaned, egged on by Lydia's words. He stopped thrusting, instead holding Izzy's head down, lodging his dick deep in her throat. She took it well for a moment, but quickly began to spasm, barely able to stand it as she choked on his dick. It felt amazing for Alex, as did the smile the act put on Lydia's lips; it felt right to please her.

"Hold her there," Lydia whimpered, her legs twitching and tightening around her hand, her body once more beginning to glow. "Make her worship you, please you. Use her to get off, it's what she's there for. Look how much she loves it."

Alex looked down at Izzy, seeing a look he'd never seen before on her face. Her eyes were watering, but they were wide, needy, desperate. Lydia was right, she was loving it, and so was he.

"Give her what she's desperate for," Lydia moaned, gaining a moan from Alex, too. He looked up to her on the ceiling, watching as she teetered on the edge of orgasm. "Want you to... cum on her slutty face. But I'll kn-know you're really cumming... for... meeeee!"

Lydia again let out her ghostly wail as she came, her body spasming in and out of the ceiling as it shook with pleasure. The light of her orgasm seemed even more dazzling and intense this time, and the sight of it, along with the command she'd given him, sent Alex over the edge as well. He thrust deep into Izzy's throat one more time before yanking her roughly off his cock. She barely had time to gasp before Alex was pressing her into the mattress, quick to jump on his knees and stroke his cock just above her face.

"A-Alex, I--" she started, but he was quick to shut her up, the first thick shot of his cum blasting right into her open mouth. She let out a gag, but that didn't stop him from painting her face.

"Fucking take it, Izzy," Alex ordered, grunting madly as he covering his wife, glazing her hair, face, and chest with his seed. It felt so right, to mark his wife and claim her in a way he never had before. She was his, and he was going to show it. "You take every fucking drop."

Finally, after what felt like the longest sustained orgasm of his life, Alex was spent, and he collapsed back onto the bed, gasping for breath much the same way Isabella was.

"F-Fuck, Alex," Izzy gasped, finally shaking the shock of the moment. It brought Alex back as well, his eyes snapping to his wife's cum-covered, gasping visage, seemingly plastered to the bed with his cum. He'd never seen her quite so used... never used her quite so hard. The sight of it was amazing, and for a moment, the ghost was forgotten. Izzy peeled herself off the mattress, leaving one half of her face frosted and the other just sweaty and used. "That was... intense."

"Sorry," he mumbled, still staring as a glob of cum dripped onto the sheets.

"It's fine, just... maybe a bit more warning next time?" Izzy put a hand under her face to catch more of his jizz before it fell. "Already going to have to change the sheets."

"I'll take care of that while you get cleaned up."

"Least you can do," she said, slipping out of bed. She started for the bathroom, then stopped in the doorway to look back at him. "Seriously, that was a surprise, but like... not a bad one."

"Really?"

"Really," she said, a smile on her cum covered lips. She used a finger to scoop some of his seed into her mouth, biting the tip slightly as she smiled at him. "You've never... it's nice to feel so wanted."

"Then I guess I'll need to do it again," Alex said, speaking with a sexual certainty he'd never really had before. Izzy's smile widened.

"You'd fucking better."

With that, she slipped into the bathroom and shut the door. Alex was left a bit dumbfounded, but happy. He and Isabella certainly didn't have a bad sex life, but that was... holy shit.

12