Restless Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it hadn't been just them. He looked up to the ceiling, but Lydia was nowhere to be seen. Fuck. He'd been fucking his wife, but only physically. In his mind, right up until that last moment as he came, it had been her, the ghost he still wasn't entirely sure was real. He felt guilty about that.

But, as he felt his cock twitching back to life at the thought of Kayee's glowing body, not quite guilty enough.

---

The thoughts of Lydia lingered with him as he took his own shower. The sight of her floating in flagrante the previous night, the way she'd had her mouth so achingly close to his erection, her orgasm as he fucked Izzy's throat, all of it swirled in his head. And despite the intensity of his own orgasm not half an hour ago, he was already hard again, somehow even more desperately so than before.

It didn't make sense. He wasn't a young man anymore, and usually cumming like that would leave him satisfied and drained. But there it was, sticking out hard and firm, red and swollen. He couldn't explain it, but then again, he couldn't explain any of it, least of all the ghost that seemed to come and go -- more like cum and go -- just to tease him. He'd cum for her, hadn't he?

Or... had he? As much as he'd forgotten his wife for a lot of it -- as guilty as he felt about it -- when it came time to cum, he'd looked at Izzy, enjoyed cumming on Izzy. Lydia had told him to cum for her, but he now wondered if he'd failed her. And then the really twisted thought hit: was she haunting his dick?

Alex shook the thought out of his head. It was absurd. All of this was absurd. If he needed to cum again, he would do it. He knew it wouldn't take long, not as hard as he was, so he lathered up with some soap -- not the best lube, but you work with what you have -- and started stroking. He'd cum, be satisfied, and move on with his day.

Except, he found himself unable to get where he needed to be. He stroked alright, felt the pressure building, but nothing was happening. He was even thinking of Lydia, imagining her down on her knees in front of him, Izzy right next to her. He imagined them making out, sharing his cock, so many other dirty images, images that brough him right to the edge...

But no further.

"Fuck," he groaned, half in maddening pleasure, half in an unsatisfied pain. "Why can't I cum?"

"I think you know why." Alex looked down, the voice coming from the floor of the shower. Once again, he saw just Lydia's head, staring up with him with a bratty little pout. "You were supposed to cum for me."

"I... I did."

"Partially," she said, shaking her head. "But not entirely."

"I just... I've never given it to Izzy like that, I wanted... I wanted to savor the moment."

"Of course, you did," Lydia said, smiling. "But still, how do you think it made me feel, being forgotten at the most important moment. And after I came so fucking hard for you." Lydia floated up out of the floor a bit more, revealing that her hands were tweaking her nipples. "I'm still wet just thinking about it, you know?"

"I'm sorry," Alex said, watching her work her chest over.

"And even just now, you weren't thinking about me alone, were you? You were imagining both of us." Lydia tsk tsked with her tongue. "What a greedy boy you are. I'm not enough for you?"

"You are," he said, voice barely a whisper. He took a step toward her, bringing his cock to just above her face.

"I think you need to prove it to me, then," Lydia said rising higher out of the shower floor, now still cut off at the knees, but her head level with his crotch. It was like they were picking up where they left off the previous night, her lips so tantalizingly close to his cock. "Show me I'm enough for you, Alex. Show me how badly you want me. I have no problem sharing you with your wife, but only if I know I'm your number one girl."

"I... I..." Alex stuttered, feeling the way his dick stood rigid and twitching just a few inches from her doll-like face finished the thought for him. She was gorgeous and eerie at the same time, stray streams of water punching through her ghostly face.

"Don't mind me," she said, looking up at him before affixing her eyes back to his dick. "You can start whenever you're ready." She proceeded to open her mouth wide and stick her tongue out; once more, she was putting on a show for him.

Alex stared down at her, unsure what to say. So he didn't say anything, instead wrapping his hand back around his cock and beginning to stroke. Lydia looked back up at him as he did, locking eyes with him as he pumped. Fuck, this was wrong, he knew that, but it felt good. And shit, if he had to live in a haunted house, he might as well enjoy the benefits of a ghost girl that wanted to watch him masturbate.

"That's it," Lydia whispered, giving him a dreamy look. "Get every inch of it. Every one of those many inches. Good boy, yes, let yourself give in."

"Lydia, oh god," Alex moaned, working himself harder. This was all so bizarre and unsettling, the way she was partially sticking into the floor, that he could see through her, the way her hair was unmoving even as water streamed through it. A few more moments, it'd be his own stream cutting through her, though fuck, he wished it could be more. He wished he could put his dick right into her open mouth, see himself buried in her ghostly throat, make her gag even though she didn't need to breathe.

"Is that what you want?" she asked, a tickle dancing through Alex's head as she spoke. "Do you want to use me like you used your wife?"

"So badly," Alex gasped. "Even more than I did her. But you're... I mean..."

"I'm what you need me to be," Lydia whispered, leaning forward. "You just have to believe it. So believe..." she stared up hard at him "...and take me."

Alex's head swam with Lydia's words, everything she said sounding so pure, true, and natural. His free hand moved forward slowly, reaching for the blonde bob of her hair. It was an unconscious movement, his focus lost in the sunken black circles around her eyes, mesmerized by the ethereal glow of her irises. But it was a rewarded move, as his hand reached her head...

...and found solid purchase.

"Oh, man..." Alex murmured, allowing his hand to take a grip of her hair. It was an odd sensation, there and not-quite-there at the same time, but it was enough. A small tug brought her forward just a little bit, and he knew he had her. She was his.

His to use.

So he did, continuing to pull her forward as she willingly opened her mouth and let him shove his dick inside.

"Unnngh," was all Alex could vocalize as he was struck with the unearthly sensation of Lydia's ghostly mouth. It was colder than he would've expected - as if he knew what to expect at all - but in a comforting way, a way that still felt thrilling and inviting. And it was plenty wet and soft, as was her tongue as it snaked out to tickle the underside of his shaft. God, it seemed to go farther than it should be able to, his balls feeling the tickle of its tip even as he was only halfway into her.

"Take me," her words echoed in his mind. God, her voice was like honey. "Use me." Wait, had she said that? As she began to suck him harder, he wondered if it even mattered; her actions fit with the words in his head. So he tightened his grip on her hair and held her in place as he thrust forward, lodging himself further into her throat. It was a shimmering feeling, familiar, but tantalizingly different. He stared down at her, her eyes staring up doll-like at him, and he could see himself inside of her, the squeeze her throat had on his member. Fuck, it was surreal, but so enthralling.

Settled into the unique thrill of the situation, Alex stopped wasting time, pulling out and pushing back in, using his grip on her hair to start properly fucking Lydia's face. There was no resistance, so little effort needed to indulge in the otherworldly feeling of her throat. That chill was still there even as the water kept him warm, driving him forward, harder and more urgent. She took it dutifully, a slight gagging noise audible over the sound of the water. He didn't even care if she was just doing it for effect because it was sure as hell effective.

"Isn't this everything you've wanted?" her voice asked, the words again warm and comforting in his head. "Aren't you glad to give in?"

"Yes," he responded, his answer barely a whisper as all of him was focused on the sensation. His eyes were shut as he continued to throatfuck Lydia, and it somehow felt as if she was right next to him, her voice in his ear and arms around his waist, urging him on to keep going. It was like a threesome with two of her, and why the fuck would he ever need another woman if she could give him this. "Yes, it's amazing. God, it's better than Izzy, it's not even close. It's like your moth is made for my dick, nnng. Fuck me, Lydia, yes."

"Hm, not quite yet," she giggled, breath somehow in his ear even as he had her mouth occupied below. "But soon. Oh, yes, soon. I'll let you take me in ways you could never have imagined. Would you like that, Alex?"

"God, yes."

"Show me how much you want it," her voice rang in his head, her throat riding his dick even tighter and faster. "Give me your best, Alex. Pay tribute to all the pleasure I have given and will give you. Cum for me!"

"Lydia!" Alex groaned, feeling himself tip over the edge. He dislodged himself from Lydia's ghostly throat just as he came, starting to plaster her face even as she let out a ragged gasp of "Yes!" The sight was as bizarre as it was enticing, his cum streaking across her face and hair even as it dripped through her, falling to cover her chest before sinking through her body to the shower floor. Still, enough stuck to her form that it was clear he'd absolutely drenched her in his seed, enough for her to give him a gooey, messy smile.

With a few final strokes, Alex collapsed back against the shower wall, the stream of water that had been hitting him now flying past and hitting Lydia. As it happened, she disappeared, almost as if she'd never been there at all.

"Lydia?" Alex asked, uncertain. He waited a moment to no reply, the only evidence of what had happened his still aching cock in his hand. It was somehow still hard, still stiff and wanting, as if it could go again right away. However, it was no longer painful, instead filled with an invigorated, virile feeling. He was satisfied in a way even Izzy hadn't provided him, but he was ready to go again. All Lydia would need to do is ask. He thought of her again, her needy eyes looking up at him, the feel of her throat, the sight of her covered in his cum. She was a ghost, and he'd somehow been able to fuck her mouth.

Thinking of what else he could fuck on her tight little body, he began to stroke himself again.

"So much I'll do to you, Lydia," he grunted, thrusting into his hand with his still spit-slick cock. "You knew what you were doing, showing off that wet hole of yours, rubbing it right in my face. Going to make it mine. Mn, all your other holes, too." He knew she could hear him, and he relished that fact, welcoming her to see all of his dirty thoughts. Not a one of those thoughts was spared to Izzy as he did, the slutty specter completely consuming his mind.

And of course, Lydia saw it all, smiling, continuing to whisper sweet nothings to urge him on, to give her even more tribute. For what she needed, this house had to be absolutely brimming with sexual energy, and Alex was now doing more than his fair share. It was all too easy, she mused, lazily fingering herself as she watched from behind the walls. The husband was hers.

Now to get the wife.

12