Restless Spirit Ch. 02

Story Info
The husband is hers, so Lydia turns her efforts to the wife.
6.4k words
4.59
5.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After so many years of stagnation, the sudden change was almost too much for Lydia. What had only a few days ago been a dry spell of decades had given way to an absolute flood of lust and longing. It had been almost too easy to bring the husband under her spell, to have him desperately enthralled by her body. Just one show and she'd slipped into his mind enough to gain some form of corporeal essence; less than 24 hours and she'd had him moaning her name, had him forsaking his wife and paying tribute to her with his very essence.

The wife, though... well, that would be trickier. She was no doubt just as depraved, just as mutable, but her defenses were up. But again, Lydia could see it in there, it was just a matter of pulling it out of her. She'd watched them several times already, seen how the wife's mind wondered to deeper perversions as her husband took more liberties with her body, all at Lydia's insistence, of course. Slowly, but surely, she'd started to work the crack wider, finding her in to bring the wife under her power.

Now, it was time to blow the door all the way open.

---

Isabella could feel the hands all over her body.

Face, throat, tits, ass, hips, thighs: it was all fair game for the caresses, all at once, all so overwhelming. It was so much, she couldn't even seem to open her eyes, only her mouth to let out a moan at the stimulation of it all. It felt so warm and inviting, so right, that she just leaned in and let the hands guide her, touch her, do what they wanted.

As she felt her top tugged over her head, she was happy to feel it go, to let the breeze roll across her breasts and harden her nipples. She was just as happy to lose her panties, obediently stepping out of them as they were pulled down her legs. And as two of the hands landed on her shoulders and pushed down, she was happier still to obey their direction and drop to her knees.

"Open up."

It was a simple command, and one she was quick to listen to. Isabella opened her mouth, tongue instinctively sticking out, as if she knew exactly what was coming. Sure enough, as she found her eyes finally able to open, she saw a rigid cock mere inches from her face. The rest of the man in front of her was a haze, as was the room she was in, but she wasn't at all bothered by it. No her focus was only on the dick, the knowledge of what she needed to do for it clear in her mind as a hand took a grip of her long black hair and urged her forward. Another fact was also clear, that the man in front of her, guiding her towards his dick, was absolutely not her husband Alex.

That fact did nothing to deter her from following the hand's urging and allowing him to bury his dick into her throat..

None of the men were Alex, she could feel it. The hands squeezing her thick ass were unfamiliar to her, as were the ones reaching around to tweak her nipples. And the two cocks she reached for at her peripheral, just as hard and aching as the one beginning to thrust into her mouth, were unfamiliar to her as well. By Izzy's count, there were at least five strange men around her, all hard and needy and desperate to use her body, and not a one of them were her husband.

As her nose touched the pubes of the man currently inside her mouth, though, she found it hard to care; Alex had fucked her face, and she had a taste for it now, whoever wanted to give it to her. Alex had given her a taste for a great many things the past few nights, and the gentlemen around her seemed intent on indulging all of them. There were the hands sliding deeper between her cheeks, spreading her open, the fingers tweaking her nipples harder than she thought she'd ever be able to handle, the hands roughly grabbing her wrists and guiding her own fingers to wrap around the two cocks at her sides. Yes, it was too hard to care about Alex when everyone around her was too hard to be ignored. Not when she could help them and herself at the same time.

Besides, the hand in her hair would keep her going even if she did care. It urged her on, fucking her throat in rhythm with her own efforts. It was perfectly in time, as were all the points of stimulation hitting her, from the fingers now teasing her clit to the pace she kept on the cocks now much closer to her face. It seemed impossible how in sync it all was, the thrusting, teasing, tweaking, tugging. All building together as her body used and was used in turn.

"Such an eager girl," came a voice, a bit startling, but not enough to tear Isabella from her indulgence. Really, it was barely a whisper in her ear, threatening to be drowned out by the wet, gagging sound now emanating from her used throat. But hear it she did, catching a glimpse of a figure in the corner of her eye. This one had more definition than any of the men, though she still seemed ghostly, ethereal, not entirely there. A lithe figure, definitely a woman. The voice spoke again. "What would Alex think if he could see you now?"

Izzy let out a deep moan around the dick in her mouth as she suddenly found the fingers teasing her clit replaced by another cock, one that thrust deep inside of her as the woman asked her question. Fuck, how did that happen? Suddenly, she wasn't just on her knees, she was on a lap, riding an erection by bouncing her ass up and down, all as she continued to jerk and suck obediently at the cocks around her face.

"I think he'd like what he saw," the voice continued, so oddly close and distant at the same time. "I think he buried himself in your pretty little throat because he's aching to see you used like the slut you really are. He wanted to make you choke."

As the voice said 'choke' the dick she was sucking took it as a command. The hand on her head took a firmer grip as he shoved forward with one forceful thrust, lodging himself in her throat and holding himself there. Just like with Alex, Isabella found herself unable to breath, gagging around the cock that seemed to fill every inch of her. At the same time, the cocks she'd been jerking pushed roughly forward, rubbing against her cheeks, and the dick in her pussy began to thrust up harder, in turn pushing her firmer against the crotch of the man in her mouth. It was a full-court press, all the unknown men using her body with greater vigor and force, applying a pressure and intensity she didn't quite know how to handle. Unable to breathe, Izzy could feel herself getting light-heated, but fuck, it all felt so good, so scintillating, so overwhelming.

And all that was before she felt one more cock press forcefully into her asshole.

And with that pressure, the dick in her mouth finally pulled out, allowing her to let out a ragged, gasping moan of pleasure as she was double-penetrated. It was a stuttering moan, the two cocks rocking her back and forth with outstanding synergy. It was almost too much, but not quite enough, either, not with what she'd had.

"Dios mio, c-come back," she moaned, no longer able to even see the man who'd been violating her throat. "D-Don't need to breath, just need you back, baby. Mmm, need that cock, mi amor." Isabella looked to one of the cocks she was jerking, tried to go for it, but it kept away, making her mewl in frustration. "Need any cock, please. I'm begging you, stuff me airtight, pleeeeease."

"Just what I thought," the voice came again, much closer now. Panting, Isabella looked up as she continued working her hips and hands dutifully. There, floating above her, was a ghostly girl. She had snowy blonde hair, sunken eyes, and adorable breasts, easy to see given she was completely naked. "Alex thinks you're restrained, but I can see all those filthy kinks you've been hiding away."

"Y-Yoy know Alex. Wha-aaaa," Izzy trailed off into a moan as both cocks filled her simultaneously, stretching her to her limits. She could feel them rubbing against one another through the thin barrier between her holes, and it had her right on the edge.

"In due time, beautiful," the ghost girl said, floating down to her. She stopped so that she was still floating over her, giving Izzy a good look at her bare pussy. "I need you to accept just how depraved you really want to be. Not just in your dreams, but in real life, where he can appreciate it. Where we can appreciate it."

Isabella could barely hear the words, just staring at the ghost's glistening slit. Fuck, why did it look so tasty? The ghost gave her a wide smile.

"And there's more of your true self. I promise, I'll get you stuffed nice and tight soon enough. First, though..." the ghost raised her legs, slipping one over each of Izzy's shoulders. Ghost or not, Izzy could feel her weight, her presence, as the pussy neared her mouth. A new hand found the back of her head, the ghost girl's hand. "First, mm, this show has been too much not to get a taste myself. Or, heh, give a taste."

And with that, the girl pressed her cunt right into Izzy's mouth. And, as she continued to get fucked, groped, and cockslapped, Izzy allowed herself to eat pussy for the first time since college.

And God, how she missed it.

---

"Mm, so fucking good," Izzy whispered, slowly waking up. And she meant it, all the sensations had been so fantastic, she never wanted them to end. She wanted them to go on forever, to keep hitting her, to... to...

But they had stopped. And as her eyes fluttered open to the darkness of her bedroom, she realized the sombering truth: it had all been a dream.

The hand she was still using to vigorously rub at her clit, however, was very much real.

"Fuck," Izzy whispered, stunned to find herself masturbating in her sleep. She'd had plenty of sex dreams before, but never to the point that she'd started--

Izzy looked hard to her side, remembering who she shared a bed with. Sure enough, there was Alex, asleep just inches away as she finger-fucked herself. Thank God he hadn't woken up before she did, how embarrassing that would have been. Or, well, would it have? Would he have liked to see it? To see her...

Fuck, why was she still doing it? On her fingers went, dancing over her clit, egging her along, getting her even more hot and bothered. She needed to stop, wanted to, but it was like her hand had a mind of its own, one determined to make her orgasm. At least her other hand was free, and she bit into it, doing her best to stifle a moan. It didn't help, though, the hand in her mouth reminding her of the two other occupants it had had in her dream, the mysterious cock and the ghostly cunt. Both had been divine, and her mind drifted as she thought of them both, imagined a scenario where she could enjoy both at the same time.

None of this was helping, but it certainly felt amazing. She continued to masturbate, her hand driving her closer and closer to the edge, her phantom gangbang clouding her mind, leaving her desperate, burning, right on the edge...

And that's when her hand finally stopped, pulling away from her pussy.

"No, no, no," Isabella complained, struggling to force her hand back into her panties. For a moment, it didn't listen, but finally, she was able to go back. Unfortunately, the delay was just long enough; she'd lost the rhythm, and it would take time to build herself up again.

But why do that when there was a perfectly good dick to use right next to her?

"Alex," Izzy gasped, giving him a shake. "Alex, wake up."

"Hmm?" Alex said as Izzy started to shift into an upright position next to him. "Is everything okay."

"No," she replied, breathing hot and heavy in his ear. "I need you to fuck me."

"I... what?" Alex said, that more than enough to shake a good bit of sleep off.

"I need you to fuck me," Izzy repeated, not waiting for an answer as she slid a leg over her husband. "Right now." She sat squarely on his cock, happy to find it was rock hard, what seemed to be its default setting these days. She ground herself down onto it, letting out a desperate sigh of relief as she felt his head press into her through her panties. This was right, this was what she needed, and this was happening.

"Izzy, holy shit," Alex gasped, reflexively pushing up into her as he did. Good boy, she thought, do what comes naturally. She guided his hands to her hips as she continued to gyrate, grinding into him with enough intensity to almost tear a hole right through her panties.

Almost, but not enough.

"Pull them aside," she moaned, raising her hips so he could gain access. At the same time, she pulled her sleeping top off, grabbing a tit in each hand and squeezing her nipples. "Just get in this fucking pussy and let me ride you, mi amor."

Alex didn't need much convincing. He reached down and yanked her panties aside, hard enough that she felt some part of them rip, but she couldn't care less about it. What she cared about was his dick, and as she felt him lining himself up enough, she sat right on it, spearing herself in one smooth move.

"Ay, yes," she hissed, sitting firm against Alex's lap for a moment, just enjoying the fullness of his cock inside her. It wasn't the overwhelming assault that she'd had in her dream, but if was stiff, and big, and hers. And as she adjusted to the sensation of it, she began to roll her hips, seeking more pleasure from it. "Mm, that's exactly what I needed."

"Happy to provide," Alex grunted, his hands grabbing her hips as he humped up into her. The way she was pressed so firmly against him, he couldn't go too hard, but it was still a wonderful complement to her own grinding. Still, she could change that limit easily enough.

"Just enjoy yourself, baby," Izzy whispered, taking his hands from her hips and dragging them up to her tits. "You massage these..." Izzy raised her hips and lowered them, using herself to stroke him slowly. "...and I'll massage that."

Again, Alex was happy to follow her instructions, lifting and squeezing her tits as she rode him cowgirl. Izzy set a steady pace, bouncing her ass with focused intensity and enjoying the ride. It was exactly what she needed, and she let her head fall back as she moaned.

"So good..." Alex groaned under her, pinching her nipples between his fingers. "Nng, wish it was... unn."

Izzy wondered what he meant, but it was hard to dedicate too much focus to his words. She was focused on herself, the bounce of her hips, the steady slap that came with each downward thrust, the building pressure in her as Alex's dick filled her again and again and again.

She looked down at Alex, and he had a dream-like look on his face, if a distant one; it almost seemed like he was staring at something on the ceiling, but it was dark even with her eyes adjusted, and it got even harder to see as a bounce made her hair fall across her eyes. Looking at Alex now... she could barely tell it was him. It could be anyone.

Like one of the strangers from her dream.

"Oh, fuck!" Izzy half-yelled, half-moaned. She slammed her hips down firmly, filling herself with Alex's dick as she came, her pussy spasming as she got the release she'd been denied in her dream.

"God, babe, so close," Alex said, reaching to pull her off of him. Isabella wasn't having it, grabbing his hands and pinning them down.

"No... inside," she ordered, continuing to buck her hips against him to continue her own pleasure.

"I... are you sure?"

"If you can plaster my face like you did the other day, you can cum inside me," she continued, leaning down close to him. "Now cum for me, babe. Cum inside of me!"

"Oh, god!" Alex groaned, his hips thrusting up hard enough to actually lift her. Again, he seemed to go distant, staring at the ceiling as he came, but cum he did.

"Yes!" Izzy cried, throwing her head back as she felt Alex's cum start to fill her up. Another orgasm rolled through her body at the sensation, a stronger one that felt electric across her whole body. Her eyes fluttered, stars filling her vision as she stared up. Stars and...

...and a girl?

"Wha...?" Izzy mused, the image gone almost as soon as she'd seen it. It must've been a trick of... well, not of the light, she guessed, dark as it was, but something. She could've sworn she saw someone on the ceiling. Someone that looked remarkably like the girl from her dream.

"That was... awesome."

"Huh?" Izzy said, attention drawn back to Alex below her. He was looking at her again, a lazy smile on his face. "Yeah, that was great."

"What inspired that?" Alex asked as Izzy slipped off him; she could already feel him starting to leak out of her as she did. "Good dream?"

Izzy's pussy trembled at the memory of it, all those cocks and hands using her. Her voice was distant as she answered him, mind wondering back to the girl who'd sat on her face and allowed her to feast upon her.

""The best..."

---

The thoughts were still with Isabella the next day as she continued unpacking. They'd never really left, to be honest, that fantasy sensation of being stuffed and used sticking with her. They'd been with her as she showered off afterwards, leading to another stolen orgasm in the shower (achieved with her hands, moving a detachable shower head to the top of their remodeling list). They had stuck with her the rest of a sleepless night, the desire to slip back into the dream making it impossible to do so again. And still the images haunted her as she unpacked her home office, absent-mindedly piling books on shelves and supplies onto her desk.

And not just the dream, but how she'd awoken, her hand busily working her over. She'd woken up horny plenty of times; it had been the case just the other morning, when she'd decided to wake Alex with a blowjob. But she'd never woken up already masturbating, never mind so vigorously. Never mind how her hand had seemed to have a mind of its own...

She thought back on the sensation of it, like her hand had been asleep, not hers, even as she watched it pleasure her. Of course, now, she could make it do it again herself, if she wanted to. All she'd need to do was--

"God, stop," Izzy scolded herself, shaking her head. She didn't know what was going on with her the past few days, but she needed to get a hang of it. The morning blowjob, the gangbang fantasy, the creampie she'd ordered Alex to give her, it was so... well, hot, but not like her at all.

"Is that such a bad thing?"

Izzy spun around, startled by the voice. It was barely a whisper, but it had been right in her ear. As she turned, though, she found herself alone in the office, the doorway empty. She considered calling out to Alex, but it had been a woman's voice... and a familiar one.

"Okay, I clearly need a break," Isabella said, dropping into her office chair and leaning back. The lack of sleep had to be getting to her if she was hearing voices. Isabella sighed, shutting her eyes and trying to relax for a moment. Whatever was going on with her, it probably just had to do with the move, how all her rhythms were thrown off. She wasn't doing any of her usual design work, Alex was home all day instead of at his job, and they were, of course, in a completely new house one that required a lot of work before it would be the house they dreamed of. Things were just out-of-whack, that's all it was. Normally, she'd be working, or running normal errands, or...

Or masturbating.

Goddammit, those thoughts wouldn't leave her alone. But, admittedly, this one was true. Middle of the day as it was, she would often take her break right about now. And while that usually meant lunch or errands, sometimes it meant a bit of personal time.

Isabella looked to the doorway again. She listened, and she could vaguely hear Alex working away downstairs. They still had a lot of unpacking to do, but maybe they could spare an hour, just work a bit later. Mm, though it might end up more than an hour, as messy as they'd been lately; it was already the second day this week they'd had to change the sheets. So maybe she just took care of herself.

12