Restless Spirit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex is in the house, though," Isabella mused, arguing with herself a bit, even as her fingers traced lines across her upper thighs. The yoga pants she was wearing were quite thin and left herself with plenty of access if she did want to start something.

"And the way this place creaks, you'll hear him coming."

The voice again, far less startling this time, despite how close it was. Izzy bit her lip at the words, knowing it was still a risk, but intoxicated by the idea. Still, she shouldn't, not with the door wide open, he might still hear her and--

As if in response to her concerns, the door suddenly started to creak shut. It didn't make any sense, as there was no breeze or anything, but before she knew it, Isabella was alone in her new office. Absurd as it was, it was like the universe wanted her to masturbate.

"Not the universe," said the voice. "You want this. That's why you've already started."

Huh? Had she? Izzy looked down and found that, sure enough, her fingers were firmly between her thighs, rubbing at herself through her yoga pants. How'd that happen?

"It's only natural."

Of course it was. And it was certainly her in control, no strange sleeping sensation as it worked against her will. Still, it still felt like something else was guiding her. Like a hand on top of hers, urging her on. Another hand pushing her leg, getting her to widen up, allow herself easier access. And of course, there was the voice, urging her on.

"Indulge, Isabella," the voice said. "I'll keep Alex busy and make sure you have all the time you need."

Izzy didn't know what the voice meant by keeping Alex busy, but she didn't think too hard about it. Clearly, the voice was her friend, wanting her to feel good and pleased and fulfilled. And the pants were keeping her from all those things now, so she stood up and quickly worked her way out of them, sliding the pants and panties both off her ass and down her thighs. She got them all the way off, tossed them onto a nearby box, and sat back in the chair with her legs spread.

And then, fully exposed, before she had a chance to so much as tease her clit, she felt something else, something cool and seemingly wet, run along her already soaking, swollen entrance.

Something that felt like a tongue.

"Ahhh, what?" Izzy moaned, the sensation surprising if not completely unwelcome. She wanted to look down and see what was happening, but she found she couldn't quite get her head to turn.

"It's okay, Isabella," said the voice, now seemingly below her and in her ear at the same time. "I can multitask. Let me keep you both busy for a while."

And that first teasing stroke was followed by several more, quick darts of what was now certainly tongue, if an oddly cool one, teasing at her clit. Equally cool were the hands at her thighs, keeping her spread apart as the tongue continued to explore her folds.

"Oh, wh-what the fuck?" Izzy gasped, not at all sure what to do with this new situation. She'd been alone in her office, had seen the door close, and where would anyone even hide in here? But there was someone with her now, someone with a honeyed voice and an even sweeter tongue dancing across her entrance. "Who... who the fuck are you?"

"I think you know," the voice said in her ear, even as Izzy felt the woman's lips suck at her clit. "I'm just returning the favor."

The woman from her dream, the blonde woman. The blonde ghost.

And remembering the girl brought more of her dream back. She hadn't woken up right after getting her first taste of the girl, but after a long and messy oral session. The girl had sat on her face and Izzy had embraced her, abandoning the cocks she'd been stroking to grab and support the woman's ass, even though she needed no help. Really, she'd just want to touch it herself, to feel more of the spectral vision whose pussy tasted like heaven and pure desire. She'd been able to look up at her as she ate, watched the writhing of the ghost's body, the moaning ecstasy on her face. Izzy had loved that image, the pride of pleasing the girl more arousing than either of the dicks that continued to hammer into her own ass and pussy. And when the girl had finally reached her limit, grinding into Izzy's face to a wailing orgasm, Izzy had cum to, cum with her spectral lover, and the sensation was better than anything she'd ever dreamed of.

She'd thought that had been a dream, too, but as the memories came back, she realized exactly who it was whispering in her ear and down between her legs. Suddenly, she could move her head again, and she looked down.

Sure enough, between her legs, face pressed and munching away at her cunt, was the ghost girl.

And that sight was all it took to make her cum.

"Fuuuuuck!" Izzy moaned, legs shaking violently in the trapped position the ghost held her in. She still had the leverage to grind her hips into her face and still-busy tongue, though, enjoying every additional bit of stimulation it could bring her. The orgasm certainly did nothing to slow her down, the spectral woman continuing to thrust, lick, and suck at her sensitive pussy. It was all so achingly much, and Izzy kept shaking, her orgasm subsiding even as the stimulation continued. "Oh, g-god, m-mercy! Ah!"

"Are you sure that's what you want?" the ghost asked, kissing at her thighs and giving her cute little ass a shake. "I'm still so hungry for you, Izzy."

"Who... who are you? What are you?"

"My name is Lydia," the ghost respond, continuing to kiss and tease at her thighs. She did have the mercy to let Izzy's legs go, but she kept them spread, only letting them rest on Lydia's shoulders; despite what she asked for, Isabella wasn't entirely ready to see this end. "And I'm the ghost of the house."

"This... this is insane... ghosts are real?"

"I certainly am, at least."

"But I can feel you... you can touch me."

"Is that a problem?" Lydia said, smiling devilishly up at her. "You seem to like it."

"Oh, god!" Izzy gasped; to emphasize her point, Lydia had slipped two curling fingers deep inside of her, applying a wonderful pressure to her interior walls.

"It is and it isn't touching," Lydia said, the rubbing circles her fingers were making inside of her making it hard for Izzy to see any ambiguity. "I'm still a ghost, incorporeal, but your mind has accepted me enough that it can connect with my energy. I'm there because you want me to be."

"I don't know that this is what I wanted, exactly," Izzy whimpered, Lydia's other hand pressing against her pelvis to increase the friction and pressure inside of her. "I'm m... married."

"You didn't consciously know you wanted it, dear, but I promise you did. I could see it in your head, all those naughty thoughts lurking in your subconscious."

Izzy bit her lip, blushing. She thought of her dream, all those cocks using her. She realized now that even if all that was a dream, Lydia hadn't been: she'd been there for real, in her mind, directing the action. And when she'd offered herself up to her, Izzy had eaten her out gladly, desperately. She had wanted it.

She still wanted it.

"Of course you do, beautiful girl," Lydia giggled, pumping her fingers more forcefully now. "I just had to show you. It's easier with men. They see me touching myself, it doesn't matter that I'm a ghost and that they should be terrified. Their dicks take right over and makes them so easy to pull in. It certainly didn't take long with Alex."

"Alex?" Izzy looked down, briefly concerned. "Wait, what did you do with Al-ehhhhnnnn!" Izzy was thrown again as Lydia's fingers danced inside her, reaching deeper and more fervently than it seemed like they should've been able to.

"The same thing I'm doing to you, just a lot easier. See, if I'd just appeared before you, it never would've worked, you'd have closed off. But a little dream-bang here, a bit of manual manipulation there, well... here we are."

"That was you," Izzy gasped, the pressure starting to truly build again as Lydia continued to finger her. "You took over my hand?"

"I did. But isn't this so much better?" Lydia asked before leaning in and sucking at her clit. It was all it took to break Izzy's last bit of hesitation, once again pushing her over the edge to orgasm.

"Yes, it's perfect!" Izzy moaned, grabbing the back of Lydia's head and shoving her tighter against her cunt as she rode her fingers and face. "Oh, yes yes yes, don't stop, mami, keep going, nnnnnnn!"

Izzy's orgasm was even more powerful this time, Lydia's tongue and fingers moving with unbelievable speed, finding the perfect spots, the perfect angles, to send her crashing from one peak to the next. All the while, Izzy could again hear Lydia's voice whispering in her ear, teasing her along with affirmations and dirty thoughts.

"You're so fucking hot when you cum, you know that?"

"Could eat this pretty pussy for hours."

"Should've had a cock fucking those breasts, they're perfect for it."

"That big ass is hiding such a cute hole, need a taste of that next."

"Can't wait until these thighs can really trap me."

"Ass, pussy, whatever, just want you to smother me with it."

"Mm, I should sit on your face again, too, you really liked that."

"Heehee, I've got you drooling, baby, so cute."

Each sentiment crashed into Izzy with an associated sensation, spectral force teasing her tits, asshole, lips, thighs, and any spot of her vagina that Lydia's lips and fingers weren't already touching. She was indeed drooling, spit dripping off her chin and onto her top, but she couldn't be bothered to care. Hell, her eyes could barely focus, instead crossing as her body was consumed by Lydia's very essence. She held the ghost's head in place as she was devoured, desperately humping against her mouth and fingers with wild abandon. She moaned loudly, any concern for keeping quiet gone as she was pleasured all over, right to the edge, falling hard and fast into delirious bliss... into... into...

"Lydia, god, yes!" Izzy shrieked as her entire body seized with her biggest orgasm yet. Her body was fire and fury as she came, as she found her pussy squirting like it never had before, coating Lydia's face, filling her mouth, and even blasting clear through the ethereal void of her body to spray the still-packed boxes and floors. That was all she saw before sensation overwhelmed her and she threw her head back, continuing to moan as she rode the waves of intense pleasure that the ghoulish goddess between her legs had blessed her with.

And as her body was consumed by the gift Lydia had bestowed upon it, Isabella saw what the ghost needed her to do, what she needed her to provide. And beyond that, she saw the even greater pleasures promised her if she fulfilled those needs. And oh, how she wanted that pleasure.

"Fuuuuuck," Izzy half groaned, half laughed as she finally slumped, still high on the sensitivity of her body. "Lydia, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. God, I need to... to..."

But as Isabella looked back down, Lydia was gone. All that was left was the mess she'd made streaking the edge of her office chair and the floor in front of her. Her hands, which she could have sworn were still gripping her soft blonde hair, were just hanging in the air, shaking slightly in much the same way the rest of her body still did.

But it had been real, she knew that much. Lydia was real, the pleasure had certainly been fucking real, and she knew in her heart that what she'd seen could be real, too. If she delivered.

"I know what I need to do," Izzy said, her voice low, dream-like. She stood from the chair, taking in the tingle in her still-recovering legs. She brushed her fingers by her slick pussy, lips still spread and yearning for Lydia's touch, and smiled at the jolt it sent through her. In an easy series of motions, she pulled her top off, unhooked her bra, and let her hair down. She again took a moment, enjoying the feel of the air against her naked body, running her free hand through her hair as she moaned with self-satisfaction. She continued to tease her pussy, now also tweaking one of her painfully hard nipples, and slowly sauntered out of her office and into the hallway.

Almost immediately, she saw Alex at the other end, coming up the stairs. He was just as naked, and his cock was rock-hard and glistening; no doubt, he'd just had some fun of his own. The sight made her pussy throb, as did the way he was staring at her body in return. There was a hunger on his face, apparent even with how dream-like his look otherwise was.

They said nothing as they walked towards each other, slowly drawing near. She looked her husband up and down, imaging what he'd just been doing. No doubt it was very similar to what she'd been doing herself, what had been done to her. The way he looked at her tits and wet thighs, she could tell he was having the same thought. She knew they ached for the same thing, knew there was no doubt, but she had to confirm it all the same.

"You fucked a ghost," she said, running a hand along his arm as she did. "You fucked Lydia."

"I did," he replied, no remorse in his voice. Instead, he just returned her physical expression, a hand falling on her hip giving a squeeze. "I think you might have, too."

"I did," she replied. Her own hand lowered, going from his arm to the tracing circles around his thigh; her wrist came oh-so-close to his erection with each turn. "And she gave me so much more, too."

"Mm, same," Alex concurred. His hand slipped around her backside, giving her ass a firm squeeze. "She did things I wouldn't have ever imagined."

"But it wasn't enough," Izzy said, staring Alex straight in the eye as she finally took hold of his cock. It was slick as she expected, making it easy to start jerking him off.

"No, it wasn't," Alex agreed as he continued to squeeze her ass. His other hand was there now, too, spreading her open; she half-expected someone to be there, ready to plug one of her holes.

"So we have to give her what she needs," Izzy panted, feeling herself grow even wetter as she stroked his cock, letting him press it into her stomach.

"God, yes," Alex said, then finally kissed her, passionately, madly, hungry. God, she wanted him in her, and it seemed Alex agreed; it wasn't long before he roughly spun her to the side, shoving her into the wall. His hands were quick to take her ample cheeks once more, spreading her open enough to bury himself inside of her with one quick thrust. They both moaned as he did, the feeling relieving some of the pressure that had already been building inside of Izzy again. His hands found her breasts then, groping her roughly as he began to fuck her, slamming against her ass and riding her into the wall. They filled the hallway with the sound of slapping fresh, as well as indulgent grunts and deep moans. They lost themselves to the primal rhythm of it, rutting with an uncontrollable desperation.

And behind the wall, Lydia smiled, urging them both on deeper as she teased circles around her clit. They were both hers now, no question. They knew what she needed, and she had no doubt they would deliver it to her.

In the meantime?

"Well," Lydia giggled to herself, pressing her face against the wall directly across from where Izzy's was. Izzy was entirely unaware of her, but Lydia could see every micro-expression of joy on her sweaty, needy face as her husband used her. "No reason not to enjoy the ride."

12