Restoring the Blades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dragonborn devoured his food with unexpected zeal. Illia was tempted to offer him the ladle from the kettle to use as a spoon with the way he gobbled and slurped at the bowl. Once the roasted meat and vegetables were cleared out, he dunked whole slices of bread to soak up the broth. He, too, ignored the presence of the person seated opposite him. Despite the seemingly cold shoulder, his temperament was upbeat and casual. He even volunteered to clean up afterwards so that the rest could prepare for their immediate mission.

With their bellies filled and their packs resupplied, Esbern and the newest members of the Blades set out before sunset. Ghorbash had already gone and scouted the route for potential threats. Esbern was sharp enough to be suspicious but wise enough to know not to pry and instead take advantage of the scholarly opportunity before him. He assured the junior members that the Dragonborn and Grandmaster would resolve their disagreement by the time they returned, and bloodlessly. They could all look forward to a stronger, united leadership, he said. The four set out unaware of the accuracy of Esbern's halfhearted prediction.

Just over an hour after the departure of their comrades, Delphine awaited the Dragonborn in front of Alduin's Wall. She looked upon the stone panoramic with a new admiration. The Akaviri who carved the series of narrative into the temple left behind a breathtaking reminder of their craft and prophetic aptitude. The story told from one end of the wall to the other was illuminated by braziers on each side and the last rays of the sun coming in through the skylight. She placed a hand on the smooth, rounded stone and traced along from the beginning to the end, then stepping back to reflect on the final image of the climactic battle of Alduin and the Dragonborn, the father of her future child.

Just the one, I think, she mused to herself. Before she could dwell on the subject, she heard soft footsteps coming from behind her. She turned, forcing down an excited smile in favor of a cooler demeanor akin to a diplomat arriving at court.

The Dragonborn emerged into the light, wearing nothing but loose trousers. He locked on to the visage before him; Delphine was covered by a long, dark cloak that nearly touched the floor. Only her head and bare tips of her toes were visible. She had let down her blonde hair from her ponytail and let it drape over her neck and shoulders, highlighting her blue eyes in the torchlight and entrancing the Nord towards her.

"I don't know how to begin," she admitted.

"It's all pretty straightforward, I think."

She smiled. Always sharp.

She beckoned him to sit down on a chair she had brought over from the long table. He raised an eyebrow, but his coy grin signaled that he'd play along. Once he was situated, she sauntered over him, subtly swaying her hips, and initiated a kiss. It started as gentle lip locking, then she slid in her tongue to meet the Dragonborn's. They explored each other's mouths, and the first moans from the Breton mixed in with the sounds of their smacking.

She caught his hands when he tried sneaking them under her cloak and guided them up to cover her cheeks. She felt safe in his warm, wide palms. Her own clutches traveled all over his muscular torso and neck. His skin was weathered and tanned, the hair on his body was smooth and recently groomed. Her fingertips pushed into his thick chest, and she shuddered at the underlying strength of the young man who was holding her face so tenderly.

His hair was slightly damp, revealing he had indeed washed up before meeting her. She smiled and pulled away from the kiss, placing his hands to rest on his lap. Her eyes held his gaze as she stood above him. "Now it's time for me to return the favor you did me," she cooed.

She lowered herself to her knees and parted his legs. Then she pawed her hands up his loins and started untying the knot at his waistband. She heard him grunt in anticipation, and she blinked in mocked innocence at the Nord and gripped the top of his pants.

In her service to the Empire, before the Blades disbanded, Delphine once had to operate an investigation undercover as an acolyte of Dibella at one of the goddess's temples in High Rock. During that time, she learned a handful of the priestesses' erotic arts. Her experiences with the Priestesses of Dibella earned her coveted memories and skills, and Delphine was anxious to perform her technique on the unsuspecting Dragonborn.

Her concentration was almost thrown off by the sudden bursting of his manhood out from his lowered trousers. He was long and slightly curved, and thicker than what she could recall of previous men she had known. The body hair around the base was dark and trailed all the way up to his chest. From her position, Delphine was subject to inhaling the natural musk of his aroused glands, the pheromones triggering her own excitement below.

Whether or not she was aware of the fact, Delphine's body wanted a baby. The twilight of her fertile years amplified the instinctual drive to reproduce. The organs in her abdomen ached for the Breton's participation in the cycle of life, and her baser intuitions in the back of her mind were taking control with every breath she took in of the potent scent from the healthy, fecund male before her. The Breton's innermost being had chosen the Nord for her mate, Delphine's conscious consent was irrelevant.

The Dragonborn watched her with held breath. The sight of Delphine on her knees and inches away from his manhood flickered new flames of euphoria; this proud, stubborn woman, a veteran of numerous battles and untold danger, who just a day ago all but disavowed the Dragonborn and his station among the Blades was now genuflected between his legs, her nose almost touching his glans. A thrill of dominance rushed through his head and chest, as if an innate part of him was fulfilled. This was no mere stroking of a masculine ego; the Dragonborn felt a power over Delphine, Grandmaster of the group of dragon slayers formed to serve him.

And serve him she would, as she gingerly stroked her fingers along his thickening shaft. Her other hand cradled his scrotum, cupping his heavy jewels in her delicate palm. The Breton leaned her head in and gave a wet kiss to his crown, then spread her lips to encompass the whole top of his cock, swirling her tongue over and under it inside her jaw.

Her blue eyes remained open and fixed on his emerald ones. She saw the strain building on his face. A spark of pleasurable immodesty inside her encouraged further servicing. She took more of him into her mouth, sucking and licking, and savoring the taste of the hot-blooded skin of his member. Delphine never broke eye contact as she slid further down his length. She pulled back to the tip, wrapping her lips tightly along the way, then descending again, all the while lightly cradling his sack in rhythm to her strokes. Despite the years separated from her teachings under the Priestesses of Dibella, Delphine proved her adeptness had not waned. From the hand holding his scrotum, she pressed two fingers into the area behind where it connected to the rest of his body, eliciting a surprised groan from her captive.

She sucked and drew her lips up to his tip, and withdrew with an audible smacking, letting the hardened cock bounce in the air. Then she gripped him at the base and planted kisses up and down his throbbing shaft. Her heart skipped watching the young male's eyes widen and shimmer like green stars. The Nord was breathing heavily now. Her gaze never left him, and she noticed his eyes wander to her neck, her mouth, to the way her hair framed her face and neckline. But he'd always quickly return to meet her increasingly lustful stare. He leaned forward to comb his fingers through her locks.

Is this to your liking, my Dragonborn, she teased in her head. She added her tongue into her steamy kisses, dragging it slowly and attempting to coil it around him to brandish his girth.

After a few minutes, Delphine needed to acknowledge her own wetness forming in the middle of her thighs. She dropped the hand fondling his sack and submerged it beneath her cloak to attend herself, not just for self-pleasure but to prepare her opening for entry of the Dragonborn's size.

After rubbing his length along the corner if her mouth and cheekbones, Delphine covered the head of his cock in her mouth once more. She identified a salty tang and realized the Nord was getting close to ejaculation. Part of her wanted the triumph of causing him to climax in foreplay alone, but she knew none of his release should be wasted tonight. She finished her oral servicing with a tight-lipped peck on his tip and lifted herself off the floor to stand above him once more. The saliva produced from her amorous fellatio had lubricated the Dragonborn's member. His unexpected size would now be less cumbersome to fit inside her.

"I have to ask," he said, "why here?"

She responded by lowering her head and walking back so that she was up against the wall next to the end of the narrative carvings. She kept eye contact with the Dragonborn and spoke in a hushed voice. "The original Blades foretold the conclusion of your story, here, against Alduin the World Eater."

Her hand went to her collar, and the cloak loosened and fell to her feet, revealing her naked form. Her other hand was placed protectively on her stomach.

"I am where your legacy continues. Where the Blades begin anew."

The Nord scanned over the Bretons body everywhere and all at once. The light from the braziers danced off her pale skin, causing her to glow in the darkening room as the sun fell. Her age was hidden by her toned arms and legs, her upright chest, and the tightness of her flat stomach. The confidence of an older woman was displayed with the femininity and libido of the youth she still retained as she offered her bare body to the Dragonborn.

Before he realized it, the young Nord was rising out of his chair and discarding the pants that remained around his ankles. He was in front of her in only a few paces, and the Grandmaster of the Blades now stood pinned against the wall by the dominant aura of the Dragonborn. He buried his face into her neck and seized her smaller body with his arms, grabbing hold behind her shoulder with one hand and across her haunches using the other. Delphine hummed delightedly at the sudden embrace and the subsequent heat from his breath and tongue as he kissed and nibbled her nape. Moans and gasps squeaked out of her while he explored and groped along her back and buttocks. This has become more intimate than I had expected, she thought. Her eyes closed and her head leaned back at the pleasure overwhelming her senses. I could fall for him if I'm not careful.

His warmed manhood pressed up against her abdomen. Delphine cursed Oblivion at how badly she wanted him inside her. She squeezed his biceps, her feet caressed against his. Her waist started to grind against him while his kisses and love bites made their way to her breasts. His brief pause once he reached her womanly orbs caused a smile to break out on her face. To think, after all these years she could still enrapture a man like this. She put her hands to his head and beckoned him to indulge in her bosom.

The Dragonborn pressed hips gently on the tops of her breasts, intermittent with long, rough licks. His kisses turned into forceful sucks that left red marks. He then descended to her nipples, twirling about them with his tongue. Delphine gasped when he tried to fit his entire mouth over her left breast, he used every tool of his orifice at his disposal to stimulate her chest: his tongue to flick, his lips to press on her skin, and his jaw muscles to apply suction to the round, bouncy flesh. Partners of the Breton's past normally used their hands to squeeze her chest and be done with it. The young Nord devouring her introduced a foreign feeling of exhilaration and amplified her sense of being desired.

He moved onto the other, and his hands roamed up and down her back, her navel, her rear, her legs. Once he had enough of her right breast, his voracity slid down her stomach and past her abdomen. He gripped her ass and shoved her sex forward to perform an encore of the day's earlier foreplay.

"Another time, Dragonborn," Delphine pleaded. "I can't wait anymore."

He nodded, not wasting time with words. As he rose, he lifted her slightly off the ground, lining her opening with his manhood. She steadied herself and wrapped her legs around him, her arms positioned on his shoulders. Her attention was focused below as the bulbous head of his member poked and teased her outer lips. He inched slowly into her, only to pull out and grind against her bud.

Delphine huffed hungrily at the torment. "Divines, what are you waiting for!"

He kissed her, silencing her protests but not answering them, as he continued dipping and lubricating her sensitive flower. He wrestled her tongue into submission and gave himself full access to her mouth. He's telling me my place, Delphine thought.

She complied and combed her fingers through his hair; closing her eyes and immersing herself in the overwhelming pleasure. A lustful moan came forth from her chest as she counterattacked the Dragonborn's tongue and lips. The Nord responded with escalation: he tightened his hold on her waist and sank his tool into her folds, eliciting a surprised yelp from the Breton.

Delphine broke the kiss to better brace herself for the Dragonborn's continuing entry. His shaft ribbed her walls, and she felt the stimulating stretching of her tunnel as her body accommodated his thickness. "Big...I, ah, think you may be too big, ah..."

He eased in further, gyrating his hips slightly and earning another approving moan from her. The Nord smiled. "You sure? Maybe it's just you. Been too long, Delphine?"

She scoffed between gasps. "Shut up."

He pulled her close. The Dragonborn was now fully sheathed up to the hilt. He grunted. "Are you getting tighter?"

It was Delphine's turn to smirk. "You like that?"

He groaned with a short nod. He felt her channel squeeze around him in growing tempo. He did not know it, but this was another technique Delphine acquired from the Priestess of Dibella. Exercising her hidden muscles during coitus was one of their safely guarded secrets. "Let's hear that smart mouth of yours now," she said.

He looked at her with no discernible expression. Delphine's perceived victory was cut short as he slowly pulled his length back out, then glided the full member back into her, slapping her bud against his groin.

Her head fell forward over his shoulder and she saw stars. Before she could recover, he withdrew to his tip and slammed his manhood through her walls again, nearly hitting her cervix.

"Oh, oh!" Delphine's moans worked themselves into screams as the Dragonborn continued the pace of a slow exit and sudden entry. The combination of her involuntary noises and the heat coming off her body riled the young Nord into a fervor. The sounds of his sex churning her juices, the taste of her lips lingering on his, and -while he was unaware of it- the pheromonal effects of her scent that signaled her window of conception; his immediate environment invigorated the urge for complete and successful copulation.

His mouth returned to her breasts, kissing and tugging at her nipples with his teeth. Delphine felt a sudden, rapid pressure build in her loins. She straightened herself and took in the view of the young Nord driving in and out of her womanhood and sucking greedily at her bosom. This strong, gorgeous man chose her, and was enjoying her body; her bedside fantasy had been manifested to reality. Her cheeks and forehead flushed as the dam broke and she climaxed in his arms. She yelled out into the empty hall, her wails of ecstasy reverberated throughout Sky Haven Temple for their ears alone.

The Nord felt her stiffen and clench on his member, and almost joined her in coming. He held out, wanting to savor the carnal pleasures for as long as possible. By Akatosh, she was one of a kind! Newfound selfish thoughts lit up his inner thoughts, that Delphine and her body were his alone. That they would create the path of tomorrow for the Blades, to keep the order alive and carry on their legacies. The last of the old Blades and the first of the new, building a powerful foundation to last an era!

He gazed at the Breton in his embrace and considered that perhaps one progeny would not be enough. A craving swelled in the back of his mind, to father a pack of descendants. And perhaps not mothered by Delphine alone. He briefly imagined Illia and Borgakh naked and heavy with child.

The Dragonborn pumped in and out of Delphine, driving the Breton onto the brink of another orgasm. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Become a mother, Delphine. I want to see my child grow inside you."

His teeth scraped her lobe, then moved down her cheekbone, then to her neck. The final proverbial straw fell like a meteorite, and Delphine felt a shockwave burst from her core and travel through her body and out across her skin. Her walls gripped his member, and she bucked her hips into him, begging for his release, for his life-giving seed.

Her low moans were succeeded by high-pitched whines, her features contorted from pleasure to unbearable ecstasy. This was beyond her experiences in Cyrodiil, she had never bedded before with the intent to procreate. The sense of purpose invigorated the experience of their coupling.

Visions danced behind closed eyes: of a swollen belly, of a baby at her breast, of a sleeping child swaddled and protected. Her child. Gone was Delphine the warrior, gone was the spy, and gone was her title of Grandmaster. Her mind and body had accepted her new role as mother to the future of the Blades. Very soon her heart would follow suit as she peeked an eye to behold the young man who now controlled her future.

"Dragonborn," she panted. Thank you.

He looked at her. His emerald eyes gleamed with intensity as she felt him join her in orgasm, his member pulsing and pumping fluid into her channel.

"Dragonborn!" she cried. I love you!

Their lips joined again, this time with Delphine on the offensive. She wrapped her arms around his neck and dug her heels into his lower back as he doubled his pace and hammered into her against the wall supporting them. Neither wished to see a single drop leak from her swollen snatch. Delphine's inner walls contracted around his girth, her body was determined to ensure fertilization. She was weightless in the moment; safe in the Dragonborn's grasp and high off the physical and emotional stimulation of being impregnated by a virile, younger male.

He held her against the wall until the throbbing of his erupting member ebbed. Both were breathing heavily with their foreheads against each other. He walked their joined bodies back to the chair and sat down, the motion causing his manhood to abrade Delphine's tender sex. She groaned, then muffled herself into his mouth. Her body collapsed against him while they kissed and caressed tongues. I could stay like this forever, the Breton wished in her mind.

Her nipples, now raw and sensitive, felt relief against the cool sweat on the Nord's skin. She trilled at his hands massaging her back and hind quarters; even after climax, the Dragonborn was attentive to her sensualities. Their kiss ended when both needed air. Delphine rested her head on his shoulder during their recovery. Minutes passed with the weight of hours while they sat entwined and suspiring.

After a short time, his member throbbed, and she felt it harden once more inside of her. Without direction, he gripped her thighs and carried her across the temple floor towards her quarters, still connected waist to waist. She kissed his head and rubbed her cheekbones against his as he kicked in the door and strode to her bed. Their carnal rancor continued until both collapsed into a slumber from exhaustion.