Restoring the Blades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delphine woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs, rashes of bacon, and Honningbrew Mead. The Dragonborn was found sitting at the table in the main hall. He appeared to be focused on Alduin's Wall, but quickly turned his attention to Delphine, still naked and eyes sheening with hunger. His mouth was too full to verbalize, but he smiled and pointed his fork to the prepared plate and cup at the empty seat next to him. She accepted the invitation, slightly swaying her hips as she drew closer to the Nord. His chewing slowed with each step. When she arrived at the table, he swallowed. "Are you going to join me?"

The corner of her mouth curled up. She nodded, then lowered herself behind the table, crawling underneath it towards him on her hands and knees and stopping in front of his groin. He needed no que from her this time and shuffled his hardening cock out of the waistband of his trousers. She encouraged its growth with the gentle brushing of her fingertips, then kissed the fully erect head. Delphine was happy to give an encore of her Dibellan arts, happier still that the Nord was eager to receive them once more. It wasn't long before her tongue sensed a familiar twitching, and they cleared space on the large stone table to lay the Breton down on her back with her legs splayed open for the young Nord. He took her atop the table with the morning sun radiating through Sky Haven Temple. This time, he climaxed first, then continued his rhythm in and out of Delphine, triggering her orgasm to follow soon after. By the time they had finished breakfast, the Dragonborn had spilled his essence into her twice more.

Esbern and the rest of the Blades returned to the temple in the early afternoon. Not much was gained from the venture, only more theories and unanswered questions. However, given the amiable behavior between their Grandmaster and the Dragonborn, they were happy that it was not wholly in vain.

Delphine and the Dragonborn met up again later that night in the courtyard, where they would spend more than a few nights to come. Whenever the two found themselves alone for a period of time, the Breton found herself servicing his manhood or being filled with purpose-seeking seed. The Blades took notice that their Grandmaster would often be helping the Dragonborn with meal preparations, even early in the morning! But the air of contempt between them had clearly dissipated, and they were thankful enough for that to not press the oddity further.

Delphine had to admit the sneaking around only increased the appeal of their taboo. The two knew eventually they would be found out, if not one way, then certainly another in due time. Neither counted on Esbern keeping awake after midnight and overhearing what he thought was a violent struggle in his dear friend Delphine's room. After minutes of deafening gravity, the old man had the decency to apologize for barging in with his dagger drawn and left his companions to their own affairs. The following morning was spent explaining to Esbern, Ghorbash, and the rest of the Blades about their Grandmaster and Dragonborn's "inspired arrangement" and their plans for the Blades future. Disbelief and curiosity were awash over their disciples' faces. They were not entirely convinced this was strictly a political partnership, but none objected to the plan. Delphine was pleased after all was said and done. Now there was no need for clandestine encounters in the early hours of morning or the darkness of night. The two could simply engage in their erotic endeavors with peace of mind, and intensity of indiscretion.

They laid together in Delphine's bed after their most recent lovemaking. Too late to call it baby-making, the Breton was confident she was already with child from their first night together -- but where was the harm in continuing their efforts until the evidence was clear? Her head rested on the Dragonborn's arm as he spooned her from behind, his nose in her hair and his other hand massaging her reddened breast.

"Mmm. Where were you thirty years ago?" she asked him.

He was still catching his breath, but she caught his toothy grin and raised brow.

"Don't answer that," she said. "If only you had been around in my youth, to sweep me off my feet with promises to keep me barefoot and pregnant."

His gentle palm roamed her abdomen. "That can still be arranged," he said, dropping the nonchalance.

She did not immediately respond but stared back at him. His hand slid up the back of her neck and they embraced lips. Delphine would never admit it outright, but she had given the Dragonborn total command of her body. Should he desire to use the final few of her fertile years for his progeny, then so be it. She was Grandmaster and mother to a new generation of Blades, it was her duty to serve her Dragonborn.