Restrained

Story Info
Catching my very excited partner trying to tease me.
2.5k words
4.27
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide half a day is all work was going to get from me today. So after lunch, I book the rest of the day off and go back home.

I stop on the way home to get some sweets to surprise you. You might be glad to see me home early, but you'll be even happier with a bit of tribute. Marshmallows seem like the ideal gift.

When I walk in the door, I'm hoping to surprise you, so I quietly sneak inside, and close the door. You're not around the living room, or kitchen - not that I expected you there, but I can now put the sweets away while I find you.

I move to the hall, and the stairs. And I vaguely hear something. You? Possibly...breathing heavily. As I go up the stairs, I imagine you may be exercising - you have been on such a healthy path recently and I have tried to encourage you as much as I can. The sweets are a bit of a reward...and you can't have them all at once.

Then I get to the landing, and I realise the door to the bedroom is partly closed. Only partly, so I can still hear you, but I can't see you at all. And the sounds...well, there's actually a lot of panting. You are really going for it, so proud of you! I think...but what is that other sound? I can't identify it.

Then I open the door, just enough to watch. And I can finally see what you are doing.

You're on the edge of the bed, bent over. Mostly naked - there are clothes wrapped around your ankles, and halfway up your chest. Your ass is in the air, while your face is on the bed, facing away from the door. And you're shaking - and I can see why. One of your hands is deep between your legs, sliding around, and there's a lot of rubbing.

I love the desperation in your voice, the need to get that release. The way you are positioned, the excitement in your movements, you must have had a real urge to get there and in a hurry. And now I'm enjoying watching you. You are not aware that I am in the room now, and walking towards you...until you feel my weight pushing down on your pants around your ankles. Holding you in place now.

"Oh hey hi you're home early!"

You blurt out in surprise, unsure whether to be ashamed, excited, but likely a mixture of both. Pushing up on the bed, you try to get up, but I hold you back down until you give in and relax.

"No, I wanted to surprise you - instead it's me who's run into something unexpected..."

I trail off as my hands reach for your ass. I run my hands over it, just enjoying the feel of you being so exposed. Vulnerable. You reach back for a second, trying to brush my hands away. I pull your hands up, over your head, then reach over to your shirt and lift it up, letting your head out but so your arms are also immobile.

"Care to tell me what caused this?"

As I caress your ass, trying to coax an answer from you, you squirm, trying to free yourself.

"Now, you should know better than that. I'll let you go when I'm satisfied. So, what happened?"

You stay quiet for a second. Gauging whether you can stay quiet. Then you feel it - the sharp pain of a smack against your bare ass. I love the way your skin reacts to such contact.

"OK, ok! I'll tell you..."

You trail off for a second and I raise my hand. Instinctively, you tighten your cheeks, brace yourself for the next one.

"I got too excited, I just needed the release!"

"Tell me about it."

"What? Like this? Can we not just-"

Another smack stops you mid-sentence.

"Tell me."

"Stop! I was...I wanted to send you something to tease you. I watched it back and...it got me really excited..."

"Oh? You wanted to tease me while I was at work? When I couldn't do anything about it?"

Another smack on your butt, although this time it was more playful. My hand lingering on your cheek, rubbing, squeezing. An idea runs through my mind and I am now smiling.

"How could you be such a tease? Did you want me desperate for you? Rushing home to get to you?"

My hand moves between your thighs, rubbing them firmly up and down. Getting closer to your pussy, but lingering just a bit out of reach.

"Fuck. Please. I just wanted to get you excited about coming home..."

You start bucking your hips, trying to get me to touch you. I move my hand away.

"And now? Now you've been found out, do you still want to tease?"

"No-ooooh..."

Your ability to respond is disturbed when my index finger slides along your wetness, then inside you.

"What's that?"

My free hand smacks your ass, making it jiggle again.

"Speak. What do you want?"

"...you inside me."

I take my finger out of your pussy, dripping wet. Make exaggerated noises licking it clean, so you're aware even though you can't see me do it. And then you hear me undoing my belt, sliding my clothes off my body. Feeling them land at your ankles as well,

I don't have to fight you anymore. You bend to my will, following the instructions of my hands. Angling your hips, arching your back. You're moaning before I even touch you again, eager to continue where you left off. Except now the fantasy is real.

Rubbing my cock up and down your lips, lubricating the tip. The sounds of your juices being spread by my cock, as you buck your hips searching for more contact. Slowly edging your mind for that bit longer, but I know how needy you are. And I can't hold on much longer myself.

Holding on to your hips, you're already dripping wet enough I can easily slide inside you. You know how much I love this initial thrust, just feeling your pussy give way, your warm wetness welcoming me. And just as the head slides in, you let out a moan - that long, low moan, followed by the trembling.

This is why I love teasing you, and likely what you hoped to achieve with me. The desire increasing until you could almost feel me inside your body. And yet the actual moment feels so good. Slowly we grind, sliding all the way out, and back in, deep. You moan with approval with every thrust.

"Mmmmm, fuck..."

"What was that?"

"...harder."

I grind into you harder a couple of times, before I smack your ass and slow down.

"Harder what?"

"Please, fuck me harder!"

"Good."

As I continue fucking you, making your body shake, one hand on your hip guiding you back into me, the other smacking your ass. I want my handprint on your skin, red from our encounter.

"You...need to...beg for what...you want..."

"Fuck, fuck, yes!"

I grab on with both hands on your hips, picking up speed.

"What do you want?"

"I...want..."

More smacks across your ass. My hand is tingling now.

"Say it."

"Fuuuuuuuuck..."

I'm pushing you into the bed now, my hand on your back for support as I thrust into you. I'm holding back until you say it but I'm craving the release too.

"Say it!"

"I want you to cum inside me! Fill me!"

I pick up the speed, wanting to release in you, because I want it just as much as you.

I'm getting closer, but I don't warn you, don't say anything. My long moan, the way I pull you closer to me lets you know. And then you feel me, throbbing inside you, filling you, slowing down as all of me enters all of you. You're slowly catching your breath, and begin to sink into the bed. Thinking you can finally rest now.

But I'm not done with you yet.

You were in my thoughts before I even arrived home, and now all I can think about is watching you writhe in passion, at my doing.

I slip out of my trousers completely and head for your favourite drawer. You know the one, you keep all your toys in there. I don't think you realise yet what I'm doing, but as soon as I sit next to you on the bed and spread your legs further, you moan, half complaining, half celebrating.

Then you feel the tip of your dildo, sliding inside you. Using my cum as the perfect lubricant, it slides in and out of you effortlessly. And just as quickly as you started to relax, your body starts to tense up again. Perfect - no time to relax yet, this is too good.

"Now, I will keep doing this for you, but you have to promise me something..."

"...fuck, what?"

"You can't cum until I say you can."

Twisting the dildo inside with every thrust, I can feel your excitement growing. I can feel the shaking building up in you again, hear the wetness, and I know how much you crave to have an orgasm. And another. And another. But now I want to tease you, edge you, and see how far I can push you.

And given the noises you are making, the lack of coherence, along with the sounds between your legs, you are not far.

"Can I please cum?!"

You ask desperately, and I slow down again, but don't stop. I want to keep you on that edge.

"No. How close were you?"

"So...close...please..."

"Can we get you closer?"

Picking up speed again, pushing it deep inside you, I don't wait for an answer.

"Mmmm fuck, please, I need the release!"

"Tell me when you're about to cum."

It doesn't take long - a few seconds later, your moaning lets me know. And I stop, leaving the dildo inside you.

"Fuuuuck, keep going...please!"

I just smile at you, watching you lose all control, wanting nothing more than to release. You can't move, and yet squirming as you are in front of me, I need to keep my hand on you to stop you from rolling away from me on the bed.

"Ready?"

We start, slow again. I can see you smiling under the mess that is your red hair, because you're getting what you want, what you've been craving. And again, as soon as I can sense you getting close, I slow down. The frustration in your voice is palpable. Higher-pitched moans, followed by a giggle when the speed increases again.

"Please...let me cum...please..."

"But I thought you wanted the tease? Is that not the case anymore?"

You bite your lip, weighing the options. I can see the thought process in real time - you always want to have an orgasm, but knowing you're in my hands, that I'm controlling you, and holding you back from it also excites you. Within reason. You are trying to work out how much longer you can hold out...but I know your patience will run out before I am done with you.

"Ok, tell you what..."

I start moving the dildo again.

"Fuuuck, please keep going..."

"I will. This time, you are allowed to cum."

And twisting it inside you, with every thrust, you arch your back again. You want it to reach deep inside you. You really want to lose it this time. I love watching you like this, lost in the moment with you. I love the way you beg for release, like you're on cloud nine, completely thoughtless in that moment apart from the pleasure.

And so I give it to you.

"I'm cummiiiing...!"

I don't stop, I don't slow down. Once you feel it arrive deep within you, you let out this loud, high pitched scream. One long scream, followed by the shaking, the moaning. You try to crawl away from me, wanting a bit of reprieve.

But this feels too good and exciting - to control your pleasure like this. So now I remove the dildo, covered in both of our juices, toss it to the top of the bed where you can see it.

"Can you see the mess you made? Look at it."

And then slide my fingers inside you again, flexing them, finding your spot, rubbing it with my fingertips.

"...fuck, again?"

You sigh in frustration but it turns into another moan. Because that frustration still needs more release.

"Grab it. Clean it up."

You remove the excess clothes, and reach out for it. Moving your hair out of the way so I can watch you, you begin to lick and suck on the toy. The need is there but you know I enjoy you taking the time, going slowly. I try to match your speed with my fingers inside you.

Then you flick your tongue over the tip, still teasing me. And resting my thumb on your clit, I mimic the movements. Circling, moving from the top down, and rubbing just at the edge of it. You realise what I'm doing and moan loudly again.

"This is too much, please..."

"What?"

"...help me cum again."

Increasing the force for a few seconds, I let you know what I want.

"You have been very good, despite wanting to tease me. I will make you cum one more time, watching what you are doing. I will match your speed and let you decide when to lose control."

Then I stop until you start to lick that dildo again. Sucking on it, enjoying the feel of it in your mouth, as much as you must be enjoying the feel of my fingers inside you. Exposed, unable to move, thinking of nothing but having me watch you cum again. Your eyes are focused on mine, enjoying me as if it were me inside your mouth.

When you increase in intensity again, the motion of my fingers accelerates inside you, pushing firmly, with my thumb firmly on your clit. Your eyes, the sounds of you sucking on that toy, plus your moans, and the wetness between your legs around my hand are driving me insane again. Now I'm the one that wants, needs, to see you cum.

And you barely manage to let it out before you lose it.

"...mmm...fuck I'm-"

The dildo still in your mouth, you moan, twisting in bed, squeezing your legs together. I can feel the pressure in my fingers, the throbbing of your clit. You take a few longer moments to relax, come down from the high.

Smiling, I slide my hand back out when your breathing slows down again. Your exposed smooth skin is too tempting and I run my other hand down your back to your ass again, rubbing your cheeks. You just lay there, letting me enjoy your body as my reward.

After a few seconds, I pat your ass again.

"Come on, get dressed. We'll go out for dinner."

I get up and gather my clothes, getting ready to walk out of the room.

Walking to the door, I take one last look at you on the bed.

Looks like you've fallen asleep - I'll order us a pizza - fuck being healthy.