Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara ran her hands down her face. "It's complicated, because it's all feelings and instinct. We can... smell you. Or taste you."

"Smaste you," Megan said, offhand.

"Yeah, it's like a mix of stuff. Not your body, but your emotion. Your energy."

Megan's eyes glimmered. "And it smastes really fucking yummy."

Peter removed his glasses and cleaned them, giving his shaking hands something to do. "I take it that's a bad thing."

Lara nodded, her face somber. "It is, because if we... fed off of you, it would change you."

Megan sank into the couch. "Sex zombie."

"Sarah did it to someone," Lara went on. "Amanda, too, eventually. It made them weird. Like... like a pet."

She paused then, sighing. "We really don't want to do that to you."

"But you said you had an idea?" Peter said intently.

"When we're together," Lara said, taking her sister's hand again. "It's... easier. We can keep each other from... dipping down to the part that changes you."

Megan was blushing again, but she said, "Yeah. Less of a feeding and more a, you know, light tasting?"

Peter blinked, trying to digest everything. "And that would give you what you needed without the... zombie thing?"

They were both fidgeting. "We think so?" Lara said with less conviction than Peter would have liked.

Still, Peter laughed despite himself. This was all crazy, crazy to where if he suddenly woke up from all this, he wouldn't at all be surprised. He'd already pinched himself earlier in the evening, however, and it seemed this was as real as it got.

And so, as the two sisters-turned-succubi stared at him with slightly misty eyes, Peter took a breath and said, "OK. I'll do it."

The two girls-turned-succubi looked at each other, smiled, and when they looked back, it was as if a barely constrained mask had fallen away. With visages of pure, joyous lust, the twin sisters leapt at him.

Peter reared back in surprise in his chair as Megan landed on his lap, her robe discarded to reveal her naked body already glistening with desire. She straddled him, pushing her lips against him; shoving her tongue into his mouth as she sank into him. The heat rising from her was immediate and intoxicating. Her dark hair fell across his face like silken fingers stroking along the surface of water.

"We need you so badly," Lara murmured into his ear, wrapping her arms around his chest, her supple, perky breasts pressing into his arm. Peter's entire body shuddered as he felt the press of a kiss on the nape of his neck.

He felt their auras welling around him. Like liquid silk, it flowed over his body; invisible, but oh so tangible. It wasn't the wild, intense rush he felt the first time he had come in. It was steady. Slow. And, though he couldn't explain how he could feel it, he knew it wasn't seeping into his mind.

That didn't change how mindwrackingly intense it felt, however.

"You taste so good," Megan mewled as she broke the kiss, lines of saliva connecting their mouths. And then she was ripping at his clothes. Cloth tearing and buttons popping. Revealing Peter's toned chest and trim abs, a body kept fit with daily runs and regular marathons.

The feelings of pleasure were so strange and intense as to be alien. Nothing on Peter's body had ever felt as good as his tongue had when Megan's had danced along it. Nothing had tasted as sweet as her saliva. His cock was already hard. Already ready. The steady feeling of silk on his skin from their invisible will only added to the intensity.

Lara caressed his arm, her smooth fingers feeling almost unnatural in the sensations they sent through his skin. It wasn't supposed to do that. A single touch wasn't supposed to feel that good.

Peter hadn't expected this. Hadn't prepared for it.

"Lara," Peter said, his voice dry. "I'm... I'm a little scared here."

"Yeah," Lara breathed into his ear. "I can tell. I... I could turn it off. But I'd have to push into you, and if I did... I wouldn't be able to stop."

"We'll be good," Megan said, planting kisses down his neck. His chest. Teasing his nipples with her tongue, sending uncanny jolts of pleasure through his body.

Lara's voice was halting, and Peter could tell she was only barely restraining herself. "I... I wish I could say we... that we knew what we're doing, but this is as new for us as it is for you, Pete. But we'll... we'll do it right. I promise. Just... trust us. Please?"

Peter looked over into Lara's glowing eyes. He saw the soul-deep hunger there. The need. But he also saw his best friend. Saw her effort. Saw her care.

"OK," Peter said, and took her hand. "We'll get this right together."

The Korean girl's smile was like warm sunshine, and she met his lips with hers, more gently than Megan had, her tongue sliding like satin in to fill him again with that strange, alien ecstasy.

I'm going to cum, he thought, as her tongue pleasured his. I'm going to cum from this kiss alone...

But he didn't. It just went on and on, but as Megan fell lower, and he felt her literally rip open his pants to release his throbbing manhood, a new fearful thought arose.

If this is normal touch... what's it going to feel like down... down...

His vision went white as Megan's demon lips slid over the tip of Peter's shaft, her tongue acting like the switch on an electric chair of pleasure. His hands clutched at Lara; trying--and failing--to hold back the orgasmic rush of blissful sensations rushing through every fiber of his being. Lara moved up along his body so that her pert, round tits traced a devilish trail of delight along his skin.

Peter heard Lara's voice amid that hellish heaven. "Everything in us wants to suck you down. Down to your mind. Down to your soul. Suck you almost dry, then paint over the hollow with our power... with this stuff you're feeling on your skin but not seeing. Then all you'd want to do is serve us. To make more and more of the delicious energy we need. To shape the world for us."

Her voice shuddered, then steadied. Peter couldn't tell through the white ecstasy that was overwhelming him if he was hearing her, or sensing her words some other way.

"Everything wants that, except for who we actually are. The real us just want you to be you, Pete. The awesome guy who helped us actually pass calculus and showed us how to do laundry and cook something besides cereal. We want our best friend."

He felt her squeeze his hand.

"So we're just going to sip. Just off the top. The joy and pleasure and desire that flows out. That's all we'll take. Just a sip."

The whiteness faded slightly, just enough for Peter to feel Lara nuzzling against him. Just enough to feel the cool air on his cock as Megan took her mouth off him to look up.

"Are you OK, Pete?" Lara whispered.

"Yes. Yes, I'm OK." He took a breath. "What's the... what's the sip going to be, exactly?"

The two girls said nothing, only smiled. Lara moved to kiss him again, and the blaring over-saturation of sensation returned, only more. More intense. More overwhelming.

Peter came. Came harder than he ever had in his life. He felt every movement of Megan's tongue along his frenulum. Of her lips down his shaft. Of her hand on his base, stroking pulse after pulse of cum into her mouth. On and on, on for so long, it felt unnatural. So long it felt like he was going to pass out.

But he didn't. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the blinding pleasure ended, and he opened his eyes and saw Lara's and Megan's face, looking over him.

"Did we kill him?" Megan said, her lip trembling.

"I don't think so," Lara said.

Megan leaned in, studying him. "I felt his pulse down there. Are you sure we didn't kill him?"

Peter blinked, making Megan jump back in surprise. She wasn't the only one. In the fading afterimage, Peter saw the glowing outline of horns on the two girls. Blinking further, he could make tails, visibly swishing through the air and entwining with one another. Most notable, and perhaps most alarming, were their wings; wide, elegant wings made of neither feathers nor leather. Instead, he saw wide, ethereal wings of shadow, shifting and undulating within an aura that surrounded the two girls.

"Pete. Are you with us, Pete?"

Shadows from their auras sifted through the air and along the ground, moving like feelers of inky blackness. As the two girls looked upon him, those shadows lightly caressed him in slow, soothing movements. He could feel them; smooth and soft as silk.

All these things Peter saw, and his mind reeled, his thoughts a mix of shocked fascination and worry for his two friends.

"Don't be dead!" Megan grabbed his shoulders and shook him. Her grip was much stronger than it seemed it should be.

"Ah! I'm not dead. I'm not dead!" Panting, Peter put his hand on Megan's hand, drawing her away. "It's OK. That was just... a lot. Did... did you get what you needed?"

Please tell me you got what you needed. Anything more than that and they might just kill me after all...

They shared another glance, and then, smiling, crammed their slender bodies into the chair on either side of him to embrace him fully. Even just sitting there, their touch tingled on his skin, exciting the nerves underneath. Invisible, Peter could still feel their tails curling around his leg and waist, their shadowy wings curling around to nuzzle him.

"It did," Lara whispered, her voice thick with emotion, her spectral tail lightly squeezing his middle.

Megan let her head falling on his shoulder, the press of her invisible horns seeming to spark where they touched. "I can actually think again."

"As much as she ever did, anyway."

"Shut up."

Peter laughed. In joy at hearing his two friends teasing one another again. At having managed this... thing, whatever it was. At the sheer absurdity of it all.

He kissed the two girls on the cheek and rose. He stumbled as he did, his legs almost unable to hold him. His arms shot out, grabbing the table for support. The twins shot up immediately, stabilizing him.

"Well, I was going to get some water," he chuckled weakly.

"We might have still taken a bit too much," Lara said meekly.

"Nothing from inside, though. We did good!" Megan added with a note of pride.

Lara winced slightly. "That might have actually made it harder, now that we're through it all. I think when we... when we push in, our power actually would actually charge you up some. Give something back for what we took."

"Something that would make you more horny and obedient each time we did it, though..."

Lara nodded. "Yeah. That too. Without doing that, though, it might be kind of... uh draining?"

"Oh," Peter said weakly, then furrowed his brow. "Wait, if this was the first time doing this, how do you know it would do all that?"

Lara looked away. "We... hear things. Feel things from the others. Feel how they did it. Feel what they've done."

Megan frowned. "It's really weird."

"It rather sounds like it," Peter said, panting as they helped him to the couch. Megan went to fetch the water.

He smiled as he sipped the water, feeling some of his energy seeping back into him. "But you two did it differently. You did it your own way."

"Because we're awesome," Megan said, grinning.

"And because you helped." Lara ran her fingers along Peter's cheek, sending pleasurable jolts along his cheek before she realized what she was doing and stopped.

A shudder ran through Peter as the fresh memory of that 'help' sizzled through his brain. His nerves felt fried from it all; overloaded with the sheer gravity of it all.

It was then that a thought hit Peter, one that made his stomach sank and almost caused him to drop his glass. He set it down carefully with a shaking hand.

The twins noticed the shift in his expression. "Did we delayed reaction kill him?" Megan said in a small voice.

"No, no," Peter said, patting the air toward her. "It's just..." He looked at Lara. "You got... took what you could from that, right?"

Lara nodded, grinning. Her tail flicked happily through the air. "Yeah. It worked like a charm."

"That's good. Very good," Peter said, then hesitated. He considered stopping, but knew it would do no good. "But you didn't get what you would have if you'd have..."

"Dug deep?"

"Hollowed you out?"

He nodded to both of them. "Yes."

Lara shook her head. "We didn't. But we got enough, though! It's, like, the first time we've felt normal since this whole thing started."

"But... you'll have to do it again, won't you? We'll have to do... this again?"

Lara opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Peter realized then that this was the first time the twins had actually considered this. He looked at Megan, who was nibbling her lip. Looking at Lara, he saw a similar look, if a bit more restrained. And when he blinked, he could see their tails entwining tightly with one another like two snakes making love. He realized what he saw in their expression swasn't apprehension, but eagerness.

Eager for when they would next get to feed.

"How... how often will we need to do this, Lara? To keep you two healthy?"

The two sisters looked at each other for a long time, saying nothing, though their eyes seemed to glow all the more brightly. He realized--though he wasn't sure how he did--that they were talking directly to one another's minds. Had their feeding on him enabled that?

If so, what else had it granted them?

Finally, they turned back to him. He felt their glowing eyes on him. Eyes that would soon fill once again with the need for his pleasure. He could feel their shadows touching him. Lightly, and without intention, but in that touch he could feel the void that lay inside them. A deep, bottomless pit of yearning and lust.

"So... Yeah. We think... maybe... two or three times..."

The words hung there. Peter stared at his best friends. His best friends, who now relied on his sexual energy to survive. Energy they could only gain through enacting excruciating physical pleasure onto him. "I-I see--"

Lara coughed, interrupting him. "A day. Two or three times a day."

Peter clasped his hands to keep them from shaking.

In a choked voice, he said, "Oh. Is that all?"

***

12