Restraint/s Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass up, she grabbed the small handles on either side of the bench and thrust her hips up a little higher. She looked back to find Derrick almost salivating, his eyes locked on her ass. "Get it?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said, stepping towards the bench as she stood up.

"Stop," she barked, startling him. "Underwear off." He whined and she laughed, but he dutifully pushed his underwear down, then stepped out of them. His cock sprang forward, eager to be free. He was thick and uncut, average in length, but his member was thick and meaty. She stared at him long enough for him to squirm, long enough for a crystal bead of precum built upon his tip, before meeting his eyes again.

"Get on," she demanded when he stooped to pick them up. "Miles, come here and collect Derrick's underpants.

Miles jumped at the sound of her name, stood there in shock for a second, then crept forward. He picked up Derrick's underwear without hesitation and stepped back, his eyes glued on Derrick as he mounted the spanking bench.

"Derrick?"

"Yes Mistress?" he whispered.

"Color?"

"G-green." He trembled. She felt confident, in control. This was what she'd been missing from her other sessions, this was what she wanted. What she liked, what she needed.

The first impact of the paddle wasn't hard, it was more of a warning shot, but his surprised squeak was hot. She followed up with the same level of intensity on his other cheek, but he didn't squeak again. She paused, letting him relax before striking him again, slightly harder this time. He took the second set of smacks quietly, as well as the next dozen or so swats as she slowly amped up.

It was challenging, he wasn't giving her any sign of his pain levels, though she could see his jaw was tight and the veins in his arms were prominent as he held on tight. "Color?"

"Green," he growled. "Green."

"Good." She struck him harder, then harder again. His ass was turning a pretty pink in perfect paddle imprints on his cheeks, she took a moment to run her fingers over the heated flesh. He shuddered, and when she struck him again he grunted, exactly what she wanted to hear. She spanked him long enough that she lost track of how many she'd given him, his grunting and groans music to her ears.

She stopped without warning, keeping him on guard. She'd forgotten about Miles for a moment as she colored Derrick's ass, but now she was ready to see Miles squirm for her. "Up, now," she barked.

It took Derrick a moment to process what she'd said, and when he stood up she could see the cloudiness of lust on his features. He was hard as a rock, his precum smeared all over his head. It was smeared on the bench, too, which made her smile an evil smile. Derrick moved to the main table and tried to sit down, then hissed as his tender ass made contact. He chose to stand.

"Miles, your turn," she said, sugar sweet.

"I didn't, I wasn't bad, Mistress," Miles complained, bouncing on his feet.

"I didn't say this was a punishment for you, Miles," she replied. "This is a good boy spanking."

"What's the difference, Mistress?" he asked, though he was pushing his underwear down his legs as he did so. His dick was also eager to be released, it bounced off his lower belly before pointing straight at her. He was longer than Derrick, with a bigger head and a shaft as straight a steel rod.

She smiled, then used the paddle under his chin to bring his eyes level with hers. "The difference, Miles, is that Derrick was bad, and you were not. His was a punishment, and yours is a reward. Get on the bench, Miles."

Miles shivered, then nodded and swallowed down his fear. "Yes, Mistress."

He approached the bench then awkwardly, then knelt on the lower bench. As he leaned forward she leaned down, too. "How's it feel to lay in Derrick's precum, Miles?"

Miles whined and waggled his ass, perhaps unintentionally, perhaps not. She didn't care which it was, either way was hot. "Good, Mistress," he whispered.

She looked back and met Derrick's eyes, he'd been touching himself as he watched Miles settle onto the bench, perhaps thinking of his own time. "No touching!" she barked. "I didn't say you could jerk off, did I?"

"Sorry, Mistress," Derrick apologized, forcing his hands to his sides, his fists balled tight.

"Are you ready for your good boy spanking?" she asked, smoothing her hand over Miles's pale, bare ass. His was a lot flatter than Derrick's, and she actually found she liked the contrast between the two.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, tensing his butt. She waited for him to unclench, but he didn't, and then she was tired of waiting. She started out soft again, a few light smacks to each cheek before amping up the firmness of her strokes. He took it better than Derrick, he barely squirmed, though he did make an adorable grunt each time she increased the strength of her swats.

His ass didn't color the same way as Derrick's, it turned more of a purplish color on his pale skin. She found a good rhythm and kept it there, alternating the smacks evenly. "Color?"

"Green, Mistress," he growled.

She smacked him a few more times, but she could tell he was frustrated. He thrust his ass into the air to meet her smacks, but if he was trying to rub his cock on something he wouldn't find it, the top board started mid-belly.

"Mistress," he whined, "please..."

"Please what, Miles?"

"More, I need it harder, please Mistress, please," he begged.

She swatted him harder. "Like this?"

"More, please, harder," he moaned.

She smacked him again, putting her weight into it. This paddle wasn't meant for pain, it was more for impact, so this was probably the hardest she could hit with it. "This is all you get for today, Miles. Do you understand?"

"More, Mistress, please, more," he whined.

She rubbed her hands over his purpled, goosebump pocked flesh. "Next time, Miles, I will push you. This time is your first, and I will give you what you need. Trust me."

"I trust you, Mistress," he said, turning his head to look at her, then to check on Derrick. Derrick was still standing at attention, his fists nearly white with how tight he was holding them. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Derrick, come here," she called. He trotted over to her, his dick bouncing with each step. "Watch me spank Miles, watch how much he likes his good boy spanking and learn from him how to be a good boy."

Derrick moaned in the back of his throat, went to grab himself, then caught himself at the last second and fisted his hands back at his sides again. "I knew you could be a good boy," she praised, returning her attention to Miles's flat butt.

She rubbed it and he winced, then moaned. He grunted when she struck him again, then unleashed on his ass with quick, sharp movements. They both moaned when she didn't relent, and Miles's moans turned to grunts and gasps as she continued to dish out evenly spaced smacks.

She swatted Miles long enough that he began to squirm and thrash under her paddle, and they were both sweating and panting before long. The sound of a small bell broke her out of her trance, it was the signal that there were only five minutes left in the session. She slowed, then stopped, frustrated that it was over already, it felt like they'd just begun.

Miles lay panting on the bench, his ass beautifully marked. Derrick still stood at attention, a trail of precum dripping from his purpled member. She held out a hand to Miles. "Up, come on," she said. He whined, but slowly moved to dismount the bench. She took Derrick's hand, too, then pushed them so they were both laying over the table with their asses on display for her.

"Your asses are so beautiful this way, all black and blue for me," she praised. They squeaked as she pressed a palm against their cheeks, one for each boy. "I want you both to stay here, I'm going to get some oil to rub into these pretty cheeks."

There was a tap on the door, somehow the five minutes had disappeared, too. She turned away from them and leaned in close to the door. "They are paying for aftercare," she whispered.

"You know the rules, Kali," Destiny said from the other side.

"Fine, then I'm paying for the aftercare, ten more minutes," she hissed, then stomped away, grabbing the lavender oil on her way back to her beautiful, bruised bottoms. She took a moment to appreciate the marks she'd made, then traced a finger over the swell of Miles's cheeks, then did the same to Derrick's.

"I'm going to put oil on you, going to rub it in. It will sting, then it will feel better. Do either of you dislike the smell of lavender?"

"No, Mistress," Derrick said. Miles just shook his head, she could tell he was still in deep and let it slide.

She started with Miles. He hissed as the oil dripped onto his swollen cheeks, then moaned as she pressed it into his sore flesh. "You did such a good job today, Miles," she praised, her palms growing warm as the oil soothed his skin. He hummed, wiggling slightly under her attention. After a few passes she moved to Derrick.

He squeaked when the oil hit his pink buns and she chuckled. He squirmed a lot more than MIles, his pain tolerance was a lot lower, but she could work with that. She took her time, going back and forth between the boys, smoothing the oil in until their butts no longer had the sheen of oil, and most of the welts had soothed down into pink flesh.

"Thank you, boys," she said, stepping back. "Your session is done. You can get dressed, and if you need the bathroom it is the last door on the right if you turn left. When you're ready, head to the front, that will be on your left as you leave. Do you have any questions for me?"

Neither of them moved, their butts still pointed at her. "No Mistress," Derrick eventually whispered, his voice raspy.

"Okay. I'm leaving now, if you need anything there's a button just on the inside of the door here," she pointed it out, Derrick was watching her in the mirror. "Goodbye."

She hesitated for a moment but neither boy moved, so she backed out of the room and shut the door quietly behind her. She usually headed straight down to the changing room after a session, but she lingered this time, ear to the door. If Beth saw her she knew she'd get chewed out, but she was dying to know how they felt. It felt incredibly important to her, filled her with an unquenchable desire to know.

"Fuck," she heard through the door. Derrick. "Fuck, dude. You okay?"

"Mmm," she thought she heard Miles respond. "Broken."

"Fuck, I'm, fuck, I'm sorry. I shouldn't've-"

She couldn't hear what Miles responded, just the sound of his bassy voice.

Broken, he'd said she'd broken him. Her heart was in her throat, somehow she'd messed this up monumentally, though in the moment it had felt so right, like they had all connected. It had felt like she finally found what she'd been looking for, found what brought her into the kink community in the first place.

Her chest felt hollow and too tight at the same time. She rushed down the hall, too afraid to see them again, worried that seeing Miles's disappointment in real life would break her apart and grind her to dust.