Restructuring

Story Info
Wife decides to restructure her marriage...and husband.
1.2k words
4.16
45.8k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Reggie and my beautiful wife is Meg. About three weeks ago when Meg came home from work she told me that we needed to have a conversation. I always hated when she said that. She began,

"You know honey, these days many companies are downsizing, reorganizing, and restructuring. Downsizing, you know about since that is the reason you lost your job. My company re-organized and then restructured operations and that's why I am now the manager of our new store on Long island. I got to thinking that perhaps we should restructure our marriage now since our situations have changed. I have come up with a restructuring plan that I am sure you will agree to and will probably enjoy."

I was taken aback and said,

"I didn't know our marriage needed restructuring. What do you have in mind?"

She replied,

"Well, first off, I am going to be the CEO and CFO and will be totally in charge. I will be making all the decisions from now on-where we live, how much we spend, how we behave...everything. I mean everything-including our menu choices for meals, what we watch on television (I will be the one with the remote control) the color of shirt you wear, your responsibilities around the house, and various other assignments as needed. Naturally, I will expect you to obey me in every way and I expect absolute obedience and no nonsense from you under the new plan."

I interrupted saying,

"I don't go for that. That's not a good idea. I won't agree to this."

She kept talking,

"Oh shut up Reggie. It's a great idea. I'm sure you will comply with my directives and, what's more, I think you will love it. You see, a few weeks ago when my desktop computer crashed while I was working on my monthly report, I needed to finish it and so I borrowed your laptop and, Boy! was I surprised to find so many sexy things. You never erase your browser history, your passwords are all saved and your bookmarks are all shortcuts. I found all the transvestite websites you visit, quite frequently I might add, all the saved stories and fantasies you enjoy reading and your saved photos of sissies and T girls. I even found some saved chats you have with other perverts. At first I contemplated divorcing you but that would be very embarrassing for us. Everyone would know why I am divorcing you and you wouldn't be able to have any of our old friends anymore. The humiliation would be intense. So, I decided on restructuring. However, if you prefer a divorce...

Still shocked, I answered,

"No, no. No divorce. I will accept the restructuring."

"That's a smart decision, Reggie. Just remember there is one rule. You don't have to worry your little head about many rules, just one, and that one is-Obey. Got it? Good because if you fail to obey or give me any nonsense then I will tell my attorney to file divorce papers. Understood?

"Yes." I meekly replied.

So it began.

Meg handed me a shopping bag and said,

"This is your basic outfit. From now on you will always wear it because in this house you are not permitted to walk around naked except when in the shower. When you wake in the morning you will wear these things until I decide on your outfit for the day. "

When I opened the bag I found a black lace bra, a pair of black pumps with a four and a half inch heel, and a pair of ultra sheer No Nonsense pantyhose in off-black.

Meg continued,

"You will note that I bought you No Nonsense pantyhose to remind you of your duty to obey me and that I will tolerate no nonsense. You love wearing nylons so I'm sure this will be acceptable. But don't worry. When you have to go out shopping or running errands you can dress like a guy on the outside...but underneath you will always wear your bra and hose and, while inside the house, you will dress like a woman at all times.

Although I have already thrown out all of your male clothing, I saved some jeans and a bulky sweatshirt as well as a jogging suit and sneakers that you can wear for outside excursions. You can relax and not worry. I will never humiliate you in public or share your little secret with anyone you know. OK?"

I didn't know what to say except, "Yes, dear."

Meg wasn't finished.

"Also, I bought you this cute gold anklet with a heart on it to remind you that you belong to me. Put it on before you slip into your new pantyhose."

After putting on the anklet, pantyhose, bra and pumps, I stood before her for her approval.

"You look so adorable like that, Honey, but I can't keep calling you Reggie when you look so lovely like this. I think, since you are a real queen, I shall call you Regina from now on."

The next three weeks took some getting used to but after a while we settled into a routine. I would awaken long before she did and, after showering and shaving (all over, including legs and underarms) I put on my "basic" outfit and prepared Meg's breakfast. One egg sunnyside up, orange juice, toast, butter, marmalade, coffee, sugar and milk, which I would serve to her on a silver platter in bed. After bringing in the platter I would leave her bedroom. (I was now sleeping in the guest bedroom) and wait until I heard the shower running. That's how I know she has finished her breakfast and I can go and retrieve the breakfast platter, return to the kitchen and begin washing the dishes. Meg would then get ready for work, dress and apply her makeup before descending to the kitchen.

Before leaving for work Meg would tell me which outfit to wear for the day, what she wanted for dinner, and any other chores or assignments that needed to be done. Sometimes these assignments involved going to the supermarket or pharmacy and buying things on a list Meg prepared. I would wear the jogging suit over my bra and pantyhose but I had no socks. Meg said that I didn't need socks because I wore pantyhose. This made me be very careful walking outside so as not to reveal my nylons or my gold anklet. When shopping, often Meg would often include on the list some product which might cause me embarrassment at the check-out counter, for example, a box of tampons, or nail polish, or pantyhose.

When she returned from work in the evening she expected me to be all dolled-up and glamorous in evening wear, with dinner underway, and a chilled Martini waiting for her. Sometimes she would compliment me on my outfit or dinner and sometimes she would criticize. After dinner she would normally go to watch television and have me kneel in front of her to paint her toenails. She has a thing for nail polish and likes to change nail color everyday...and expects me to change my nail color everyday as well.

There would be no sex and we would retire to our separate rooms.

This was our new daily routine. The restructuring of our marriage wasn't so bad after all, and, yes, I was enjoying it more than I would have imagined.

After three weeks with no sex, however I began to feel like a neglected housewife. Secretly, I wondered how long we could continue this way.

I didn't have to wait much longer to find out.